• 102 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for truepwnge
#1 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
#2 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime or the Supergirls?

Avatar image for king_saturn
#3 Posted by King Saturn (223006 posts) - - Show Bio
Superboy Prime should win here... though it wont be a cakewalk
Avatar image for truepwnge
#4 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ben Doverand Taykit said:
" Prime or the Supergirls? "
here's a better pic


Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
#5 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (517 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Prime but I have this creeping suspicion that John has a fair chance at winning.

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#6 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"@Ben Doverand Taykit said:
" Prime or the Supergirls? "
here's a better pic

"

what does that prove, MM cought him by surprise, add in that he was weak there from not being in yellow sun rays, superboy prime wins and stop the hate.
Avatar image for omg_chris
#7 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

lol prime wins that scan is irrelevant XP

Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
#8 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (517 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000: What hate? All I am saying is that with his intangibility/powerful telepathy/high-level strength/combat experience and various other abilities that he has a shot. I don't hate prime. I dislike that he was responsible for Kon-El's death but as a character I like him.
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#9 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ben Doverand Taykit said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: What hate? All I am saying is that with his intangibility/powerful telepathy/high-level strength/combat experience and various other abilities that he has a shot. I don't hate prime. I dislike that he was responsible for Kon-El's death but as a character I like him."

lol ya got it wrong man, i was talking to true.
Avatar image for ben_doverand_taykit
#10 Posted by Ben Doverand Taykit (517 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Ben Doverand Taykit said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000: What hate? All I am saying is that with his intangibility/powerful telepathy/high-level strength/combat experience and various other abilities that he has a shot. I don't hate prime. I dislike that he was responsible for Kon-El's death but as a character I like him."
lol ya got it wrong man, i was talking to true. "
Ohhhhhhhh. Woopsie.
Avatar image for lunacyde
#11 Posted by Lunacyde (28253 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime...but MM puts up a fight. I don't like Prime but he's a beastie.

Moderator
Avatar image for truepwnge
#12 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

I see MM taking it, Prime is mentally weak and has never shown resistance to telepaths

Avatar image for assman
#13 Posted by Assman (1997 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"I see MM taking it, Prime is mentally weak and has never shown resistance to telepaths"

that's fanboyism and blindness to the other character. Just cause you clearly dislike one character, doesn't mean they should lose in battles simply for the reason that you don't like them.  If MM could beat Prime on his own, do you think the rest of the DCU would have been there? MM couldn't take BA, SBP>BA and MM.
Avatar image for truepwnge
#14 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
"   If MM could beat Prime on his own, do you think the rest of the DCU would have been there? MM couldn't take BA, SBP>BA and MM. "
It's called bad writing

sometimes people write silly things for the sake of drama like Batman KO'ing Superman or Prime beating Mxy

In a real battle arena it would never happen, Prime is too juvenile, has too many mental phobias and can be killed by red suns rads

There is no way he should have been able to take Mr.Mxyzptlk, at the most he could be 2-3 times the strength of Superman, take away his feats and Emoboy Prime has a future ahead of him as a jobber
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"@Assman said:
"   If MM could beat Prime on his own, do you think the rest of the DCU would have been there? MM couldn't take BA, SBP>BA and MM. "
It's called bad writingsometimes people write silly things for the sake of drama like Batman KO'ing Superman or Prime beating MxyIn a real battle arena it would never happen, Prime is too juvenile, has too many mental phobias and can be killed by red suns radsThere is no way he should have been able to take Mr.Mxyzptlk, at the most he could be 2-3 times the strength of Superman, take away his feats and Emoboy Prime has a future ahead of him as a jobber"

you can't call bad writting on someone who does it all the time
Avatar image for omg_chris
#16 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @TruePwnge said:
"@Assman said:
"   If MM could beat Prime on his own, do you think the rest of the DCU would have been there? MM couldn't take BA, SBP>BA and MM. "
It's called bad writingsometimes people write silly things for the sake of drama like Batman KO'ing Superman or Prime beating MxyIn a real battle arena it would never happen, Prime is too juvenile, has too many mental phobias and can be killed by red suns radsThere is no way he should have been able to take Mr.Mxyzptlk, at the most he could be 2-3 times the strength of Superman, take away his feats and Emoboy Prime has a future ahead of him as a jobber"
you can't call bad writting on someone who does it all the time "
AGREED
Avatar image for assman
#17 Posted by Assman (1997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll agree, there is a decent amount of wis involved with Prime, more so with things like when he had Mxy captive, but it's well known that PC Kryptonians>most things the other side of PC continuity. There's no writing that's bad involved in SBP owning someone like MM, it's the higher beings like Mxy, that it's starts to get P.I.S.'y.  That's not a real reason, saying Prime is to Juvenile.  Being juvenile doesn'tmake him any less stronger, or invulnerable lol He's shown to be invulnerable to kryptonite, magice, physical force, universal bangs. What exactly is MM gonna do? I'm all ears.

Avatar image for truepwnge
#18 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Assman said:
" What exactly is MM gonna do? I'm all ears. "
Go intangible and go for his mind
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#19 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"@Assman said:
" What exactly is MM gonna do? I'm all ears. "
Go intangible and go for his mind"
yes since he did that in the comics..........wait, and maybe MM will not like to see whats in SBP mind like BA.
Avatar image for assman
#20 Posted by Assman (1997 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"@Assman said:
" What exactly is MM gonna do? I'm all ears. "
Go intangible and go for his mind"

Good luck ;-) That wouldn't even come close to defeating him.  Let's see, he's flown right through the AM, who's anti-matter energy burned a guardian by just touching her, without him even being remotely affected by AM's antimatter energy, let alone harming him.  Survived Monarch's big bang, survived a Guardian blowing themselves up.  Survived most of the DCU trying to beat him up, Mordru had no effect on him and your saying that MM is just gonna walk up and phase himself and put and end to him? Yeah, right, what were DC thinking, of course it's that easy :-) Hate him or love him, he is who he is, and you can't neglect or deny that simply cause you don't like him.
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#21 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo).

Moderator
Avatar image for papi_5
#22 Posted by papi_5 (558 posts) - - Show Bio

MM easy mind control he would make prime think he is a kitten

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#23 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo). "

how do we know that prime would be effected by a mental attack? he has never taken one before, and it's not like MM is gonna go intang 24/7 it's not in his person to do that, and why is that BA stuff foolish MM tried to invade his mind has then ran off and did not like what he saw, prime could be the same thing here.
Avatar image for papi_5
#24 Posted by papi_5 (558 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Buckshot said:
"You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo). "
how do we know that prime would be effected by a mental attack? he has never taken one before, and it's not like MM is gonna go intang 24/7 it's not in his person to do that, and why is that BA stuff foolish MM tried to invade his mind has then ran off and did not like what he saw, prime could be the same thing here. "

because BA is immune to mind control attacks its part of one of his powers
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#25 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@papi_5 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Buckshot said:
"You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo). "
how do we know that prime would be effected by a mental attack? he has never taken one before, and it's not like MM is gonna go intang 24/7 it's not in his person to do that, and why is that BA stuff foolish MM tried to invade his mind has then ran off and did not like what he saw, prime could be the same thing here. "
because BA is immune to mind control attacks its part of one of his powers "
MM still got into his mind, and did not like what he saw, if anything is PIS on BA part
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#26 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Buckshot said:
"You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo). "
how do we know that prime would be effected by a mental attack? he has never taken one before, and it's not like MM is gonna go intang 24/7 it's not in his person to do that, and why is that BA stuff foolish MM tried to invade his mind has then ran off and did not like what he saw, prime could be the same thing here. "
the BA stuff (if he's talking about him resisting MM's control) isn't foolish at all if your familiar with BA's powers.
Avatar image for nightfang3
#27 Posted by NightFang3 (12363 posts) - - Show Bio

Is MM fighting him with or without a black power ring?

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#28 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@NightFang said:
"Is MM fighting him with or without a black power ring? "

i would guess without since this thread was made before hand
Avatar image for assman
#29 Posted by Assman (1997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo). "

Cause MM has has never made it impossible for anyone to to touch him. He's been touched, punched and defeated before.  He is who he is, whishing he was better than he is isn't gonna make it so. That's a silly notion people bring in when saying MM can make himself untouchable with his so called phasing, when it never hapens. 
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
#30 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7279 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @papi_5 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Buckshot said:
"You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo). "
how do we know that prime would be effected by a mental attack? he has never taken one before, and it's not like MM is gonna go intang 24/7 it's not in his person to do that, and why is that BA stuff foolish MM tried to invade his mind has then ran off and did not like what he saw, prime could be the same thing here. "
because BA is immune to mind control attacks its part of one of his powers "
MM still got into his mind, and did not like what he saw, if anything is PIS on BA part "
he got in, but his inner strength caused him to resist MM from controlling his body.
Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#31 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@the human Juggernaut said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @papi_5 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Buckshot said:
"You bring up a lot of things that are physical attacks. Totally different from a mental attack. And that BA stuff is foolishness I've gone over before and don't need to touch again. Suffice it to say, he doesn't need to read SBPs mind to attack it (and even if he did it wouldn't matter). And I don't get all the "Prime wins" when MM can make it impossible for SBP to hit him (and all he is is punches + laser vision x emo). "
how do we know that prime would be effected by a mental attack? he has never taken one before, and it's not like MM is gonna go intang 24/7 it's not in his person to do that, and why is that BA stuff foolish MM tried to invade his mind has then ran off and did not like what he saw, prime could be the same thing here. "
because BA is immune to mind control attacks its part of one of his powers "
MM still got into his mind, and did not like what he saw, if anything is PIS on BA part "
he got in, but his inner strength caused him to resist MM from controlling his body."

i got that but it was his messed up mind that forced MM to leave after
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
#32 Posted by BuckshotWasHere (19547 posts) - - Show Bio

It's foolishness to believe that what "prevented" (because he did get into his mind and was able to exert his influence) MM from being in BA's mind applies to anyone and everyone who is angry or evil. He's been in the mind of everyone on the planet multiple times without freaking out despite there being countless psychotics across the planet. He's gone into the minds if the insane or totally evil numerous times individually without that kind of effect. He's been in the mind of gods without being forced out. MM using a tactic that is totally within his powers isn't wishing he was better than he is. It's not even one that betrays his character. Being patient and observing before attacking is common to MM. Much of his life is spent in the position of quiet noninterference. (Being in lots of places pretending to be people he's not and only acting when it's necessary.) He can do this fight as a ghost. The only reason he doesn't fight like that all the time is because it's not entertaining, but that doesn't mean he can't. MM can also use his shape shifting to prey on SBPs fear of speedsters (or any of the many other things that plague him). I don't imagine that would be good for the boy's fragile mind.

Moderator
Avatar image for assman
#33 Posted by Assman (1997 posts) - - Show Bio
@Buckshot said:
"It's foolishness to believe that what "prevented" (because he did get into his mind and was able to exert his influence) MM from being in BA's mind applies to anyone and everyone who is angry or evil. He's been in the mind of everyone on the planet multiple times without freaking out despite there being countless psychotics across the planet. He's gone into the minds if the insane or totally evil numerous times individually without that kind of effect. He's been in the mind of gods without being forced out. MM using a tactic that is totally within his powers isn't wishing he was better than he is. It's not even one that betrays his character. Being patient and observing before attacking is common to MM. Much of his life is spent in the position of quiet noninterference. (Being in lots of places pretending to be people he's not and only acting when it's necessary.) He can do this fight as a ghost. The only reason he doesn't fight like that all the time is because it's not entertaining, but that doesn't mean he can't. MM can also use his shape shifting to prey on SBPs fear of speedsters (or any of the many other things that plague him). I don't imagine that would be good for the boy's fragile mind. "

No, it wouldn't be. He'd freak out and prob get worse. Sorry, but I don't see anything in MM's powerset to even come close to remotely causing any damage to SBP, is more to the point! What has MM got, that SBP hasn't survived already, is the question.
Avatar image for truepwnge
#34 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Manhunter can edge it

If he's intangible Superboy won't be doing jack

Avatar image for caligula
#35 Posted by Caligula (12660 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime

Avatar image for omg_chris
#36 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

prime stomps

Avatar image for truepwnge
#37 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@Omg chris said:
" prime stomps "
don't think so

MM could stomp


No Caption Provided




Avatar image for omg_chris
#38 Posted by Omg chris (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

prime stomps

Avatar image for truepwnge
#39 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

MM wins

Avatar image for dc_marvel_1000
#40 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
"MM wins"

what proof is there, MM won't be intangible forever and when prime hits him he is going to go down, prime has never faced a telepathic attack so we have no idea what would happen
Avatar image for mkf30
#41 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Superboy, although MMH I think would hold his own for a while at least.

Avatar image for defiant
#42 Posted by Defiant (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime!

Avatar image for omnithian
#43 Posted by Omnithian (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime FTW

Avatar image for truepwnge
#44 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"prime has never faced a telepathic attack so we have no idea what would happen "
We know he's emotionally weak so MM will stomp him
Avatar image for lagoonboy2
#45 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
mm....... for everything that buckshot said
Avatar image for johnny_nemesis
#46 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

MM dies
MM got pwned by Prime twice and Prime killed an alternate version of him

Avatar image for lagoonboy2
#47 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
mm can go intangible......... and beat up prime as buckshot said, no one would like the fight if mm was all intangible through the fight....he can turn into flash
Avatar image for johnny_nemesis
#48 Posted by Johnny_Nemesis (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

Prime can take out MM before he goes intangible
If MM goes intangible then what? Primes already laughed off his psionics
 
Prime isnt scared of Flash..hes scared of Bart Allen..and if MM turns into Bart then what? It isnt like he has all the same powers that Bart does

Avatar image for lagoonboy2
#49 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Johnny_Nemesis said:
" Prime can take out MM before he goes intangible If MM goes intangible then what? Primes already laughed off his psionics  Prime isnt scared of Flash..hes scared of Bart Allen..and if MM turns into Bart then what? It isnt like he has all the same powers that Bart does "
mm.......wins when he turns intangible he can punch the living crap of sbp then when its sbp's turn hell turn intangible again
Avatar image for xan84
#50 Posted by xan84 (4232 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
" @Johnny_Nemesis said:
" Prime can take out MM before he goes intangible If MM goes intangible then what? Primes already laughed off his psionics  Prime isnt scared of Flash..hes scared of Bart Allen..and if MM turns into Bart then what? It isnt like he has all the same powers that Bart does "
mm.......wins when he turns intangible he can punch the living crap of sbp then when its sbp's turn hell turn intangible again "

SBP just blows the blanes MM is on and then just w8 ... Realy what the hell is MM going to do to SBP???   
If he scares him somehow is not a good thing, SBP is nuts he will just try to kill mm no matter how scared he is. Also SBP knows this is a 1 on 1 game so if a flash shows up he is going to know that the dude is MM.