Martain Manhunter vs Evil Kid Buu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for warcry80
Warcry80

2308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Warcry80


Kid Buu is destroying planets throughout the universe. He learned instant transmission and has crossed over into the DCU.  
Martian Manhunter is the only one at watch towaer who picked up the havoc, and rushes off at lightspeed to earth, only to find Kid Buu stating at the tip of the Empire State building, ready to attack. knowing this city has suffered enough Martian Manhunter interviens, by slamming his fist into Kid Buu's face sending him crash landing into the Rocky mountains of Denver Colorado.

 
Kid Buu's quick recovery helped him meet Martain Manhunter over Lake Michigan, where a battle to the death bettween two Godlike beings begins! 

Character morals apply.

 No BFR fight is to the death. 


 

 
 

VS

 


 

 
 


 

 

PLEASE LEAVE OUT THE FANBOYISM! And give valid reasons as to who wins this fight and why. neither can simply one shot the other.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Avatar image for jasraj
jasraj

4923

Forum Posts

616

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By jasraj

mm 
 
could possess his body
Avatar image for nightwing91
nightwing91

3893

Forum Posts

57580

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By nightwing91

Man hunter his telepathy and intangibility give him the edge.

Avatar image for shikarenji
Shikarenji

1718

Forum Posts

1925

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Shikarenji

im not sure if mm could kill him . first he'd have to comepletly oblitherate him , then in order to stop buu from coming back he would have to be reincarnated like goku did. if not he would just return again

Avatar image for silvergalford
SilverGalford

3422

Forum Posts

11

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SilverGalford

man hunter solo the entire dbz universe
Avatar image for fangnthunder
FangNthunder

109

Forum Posts

235

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By FangNthunder
@SilverGalford said:
" man hunter solo the entire dbz universe "
The OP said to leave out Fanboyism. 
Lets consider the situation rationally instead of reveling in hate for DBZ. 
Kid Buu is a psycho path of unheralded proportions, a monster that can't be reasoned with, and has no ambition other then too cause destruction on as large a scale as possible. 
Martian Man Hunter is powerful but abilities like telekinesis, and intangibility will not help him here. If you claim to know anything about Kid Buu then you would know that he is immune to mind rape, and that in fact his brain is just a big pink mass of gelatinous substances mixed with steam hotter then molten lava. Kid Buu's mind, if you can even call it that, is unreadable and it would be a colossal waste of time to try. 
 
Additionally, I am sure all of you are well aware of Kid Buu's legendary durability and regen factor. Kid Buu cannot be killed by brute force, punches and kicks will do nothing but waste energy. What does the Martian Manhunter have left? Speed you say? Even if you are all in agreement that DBZ characters aren't many times faster then the speed of light(this is not my opinion), then you would still have to factor in Kid Buu's instant transmission, which effectively makes him faster then the Martian Manhunter, because he can be anywhere in the universe or in another instantly. Instant transmission even allows Kid Buu to travel through different dimensions. 
 
 The real outcome of this fight is, Martian Manhunter attempts to engage Kid Buu in Colorado, and Kid Buu uses the Vanishing Ball blowing up Earth and killing everyone. But he will reform in the aftermath of Earth's destruction, because hes Kid Buu.

..
Avatar image for hangar_18
Hangar_18

562

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Hangar_18
@jasraj said:
" mm  could possess his body "
no he couldnt 
 
@nightwing91
said:
" Man hunter his telepathy and intangibility give him the edge. "
no they dont...buu does not have a mind to posses..even babidi who's most infamous trick is to possess peoples bodies could not and he relied on sealing buu magically in a ball 
  
@SilverGalford said:
" man hunter solo the entire dbz universe "

no he cant...not that it matters as no one on this entire site take anything you say seriously...not even eople who hate dbz...you're just an annoying little troll who hasn't got enough flags to get banned yet...but dont worry...you will...you all do eventually.
Avatar image for fangnthunder
FangNthunder

109

Forum Posts

235

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By FangNthunder
@Hangar_18 said:
" @jasraj said:
" mm  could possess his body "
no he couldnt 
 
@nightwing91
said:
" Man hunter his telepathy and intangibility give him the edge. "
no they dont...buu does not have a mind to posses..even babidi who's most infamous trick is to possess peoples bodies could not and he relied on sealing buu magically in a ball 
  
@SilverGalford said:
" man hunter solo the entire dbz universe "
no he cant...not that it matters as no one on this entire site take anything you say seriously...not even eople who hate dbz...you're just an annoying little troll who hasn't got enough flags to get banned yet...but dont worry...you will...you all do eventually. "
/Agree 
I'd like to say Martian Manhunter had a chance, but he doesn't. He has no way to hurt Kid Buu.
Avatar image for shikarenji
Shikarenji

1718

Forum Posts

1925

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Shikarenji

 @FangNthunder: i wouldnt even consider it a mind. he acts on instict , and inside himself is a reality that he seems to control. 

Avatar image for warcry80
Warcry80

2308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Warcry80


I hope you guys enjoy a fight involving a DC/DBZ character that actually has to take some thought and debate to choose a winner. Not a one sided fight!

 
And lets keep it friendly everyone! Don't fall prey to Trolling!

 
i hope to see DC/DBZ guys give some good debate as to why who would win. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

23369

Forum Posts

60

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By buttersdaman000

evil kid buu is an oxymoron

Avatar image for warcry80
Warcry80

2308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Warcry80
@buttersdaman000 said:
"evil kid buu is an oxymoron "

LOL!!!
Avatar image for shikarenji
Shikarenji

1718

Forum Posts

1925

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Shikarenji

lol

Avatar image for warcry80
Warcry80

2308

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By Warcry80

I'd love to see this fight in an actual crossover! i think it was more intresting because of their abilities and the way they can tend to bring up a new ability out of nowhere.
Avatar image for thecerealkillz
TheCerealKillz

10332

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By TheCerealKillz

Kid Buu, He cant get hurt, and he is a child....

Avatar image for crmidnight
crmidnight

765

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By crmidnight
@FangNthunder said:
" @SilverGalford said:
" man hunter solo the entire dbz universe "
The OP said to leave out Fanboyism. 
Lets consider the situation rationally instead of reveling in hate for DBZ. 
Kid Buu is a psycho path of unheralded proportions, a monster that can't be reasoned with, and has no ambition other then too cause destruction on as large a scale as possible. 
Martian Man Hunter is powerful but abilities like telekinesis, and intangibility will not help him here. If you claim to know anything about Kid Buu then you would know that he is immune to mind rape, and that in fact his brain is just a big pink mass of gelatinous substances mixed with steam hotter then molten lava. Kid Buu's mind, if you can even call it that, is unreadable and it would be a colossal waste of time to try. 
 
Additionally, I am sure all of you are well aware of Kid Buu's legendary durability and regen factor. Kid Buu cannot be killed by brute force, punches and kicks will do nothing but waste energy. What does the Martian Manhunter have left? Speed you say? Even if you are all in agreement that DBZ characters aren't many times faster then the speed of light(this is not my opinion), then you would still have to factor in Kid Buu's instant transmission, which effectively makes him faster then the Martian Manhunter, because he can be anywhere in the universe or in another instantly. Instant transmission even allows Kid Buu to travel through different dimensions.    The real outcome of this fight is, Martian Manhunter attempts to engage Kid Buu in Colorado, and Kid Buu uses the Vanishing Ball blowing up Earth and killing everyone. But he will reform in the aftermath of Earth's destruction, because hes Kid Buu. .. "

This
Avatar image for unopen7639
unopen7639

169

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By unopen7639

kid buu destroyed a galaxy

Avatar image for marco_kidd
Marco_Kidd

405

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#18  Edited By Marco_Kidd

@Warcry80: The only reason theres these big blowouts on comic vs dbz threads is because you get eople who dont understand the power level in dbz so they make Goku vs Spiderman or Wolverine vs Vegeta, whereas any fight involving a dbz character should involve a top tier comic character like superman, wonder woman or The flash.

Avatar image for jedixman
JediXMan

42919

Forum Posts

35961

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@unopen7639 said:

kid buu destroyed a galaxy

Knock it off.
Avatar image for marco_kidd
Marco_Kidd

405

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By Marco_Kidd

@JediXMan: Well he did

Avatar image for unopen7639
unopen7639

169

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#21  Edited By unopen7639

why cause its the truth

Avatar image for jedixman
JediXMan

42919

Forum Posts

35961

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#22  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@unopen7639 said:

why cause its the truth

Because you're bumping threads that are banned. These threads will be locked soon. So what's the point of spamming the boards like this? Hm?
Avatar image for unopen7639
unopen7639

169

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By unopen7639

im sorry but its still true. and please don't get mad at me just for saying this and im out.

Avatar image for jedixman
JediXMan

42919

Forum Posts

35961

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@unopen7639 said:

im sorry but its still true. and please don't get mad at me just for saying this and im out.

Doesn't matter. Still banned.