Marquis of death, mad Jim jaspers and Franklin Richards run the gauntlet

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Franklin Richards when he defeated mad celestial as an adult(him with that power scale)

Marquis of death and mad jim jaspers at their strongest

These beyond omega level mutants run the gauntlet

Where do they stop?

There working as a team with a Common goal

1) Galactus (well fed) and abraxas

2) Shuman Gorath

3) dark Phoenix (Jean grey)

4) Arishem, Exitar, Eson, etc (entire fourth host of celestials)

5) Protege

6) Akhenaten

7) Thanos with infinity gauntlet

8) HOM scarlet witch and Onslaught

9) secret wars Molecule man

10) amatsu mikaboshi

11) chaos war Hercules

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign: @yasindermann: @soratoumiga: @yasindermann: @professorrespect: @koays: @green_skaar:

@annamalhouse: @lan_fan: @king-ragnar: @jooosh1996: @supermanforever: @randybutternubs: @destinyman75: @void_reborn: @void_reborn@noobmaster2001

@icec0ld: @tony_shark: @greysentinel365: @thevvitchking: @miekskywalker: @mossbeard: @destinyman75: @tektonic: @bigsebson: @finalkingthanos: @jojobizzarro: @Knowledge_King: @alextheboss: @subline: @daisy_johnson: @cruelrain: @emmafrostxmen: @nwname: @watermelon47: @zr2011: @jedixman: @oraculi:

@Claymore1998:

@pooty:

@prophetvivec36:

@newecho:

@dawnone:

@claymore1998:

@fabulousness17:

@citizensentry:

@01100110:

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cosmic_reign

Disregarding order:

They get stomped in rds 4-6 maybe 7 and 9.

They stomp all other rds

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 5

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AnnamalHouse

Weird order some of it but anyways

Also MJJ at his strongest would be a future glimpse that was shown of his Jaspers warp consuming the multiverse and him becoming one with it. Which is is what I'm using here

1-4 They should pretty much stomp

5) Protege- they lose here

6) Akhenaten- honestly forget how impressive or not he was. Not sure

7) Thanos with infinity gauntlet- They lose assuming classic Gauntlet levels

8) HOM scarlet witch and Onslaught- Onslaught dies but would be interesting to see how well HOM Wanda does, I have a very high opinion of her and she could potentially pull it off but MoD mental warfare could be trouble for her

9) secret wars Molecule man- modern secret wars? He loses. PR MM should win

10-11 Team should stomp

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cosmic_reign

@annamalhouse:

Why do you think they 'stomp' rd 4? Just curious thnx.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign:

Mostly because of teams top guy MoD. This is someone that casually called forth and controlled FF Eternity like it was nothing. Guys a legit powerhouse above even Multiversal abstracts as shown IMO

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cosmic_reign

@annamalhouse:

Oh okay... I'll refresh on MoD

Off the top tho, MoD(and MJJ) are super powerful reality warpers.

MoD studied and prepped to for mils yrs to master space/time, then was stomping single Universes and dubbing some Abstracts to fight for him. Just don't see how effective reality warping and/or mastery of space/time would be against beings that are exempt from it(space/time)

MJJ will be dropped off in an empty space rendering him obsolete.

AFR would be the biggest threat... IF he gets unlimited prep and help.

Just my opinion on rd 4 bro 🤙

Odinson12387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@annamalhouse: @cosmic_reign: love your opinions fellas, and they weren’t meant to be in order the rounds, just a bunch of matches in random order .

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True it took MoD along time to master his powers and seemingly get more and more powerful but that point is moot since we are using him as the MoD.

High end reality warpers for the most part are beyond space/time in Marve in a sense, were they can make the rules and dictate such circumstance really IMO. They are not limited to it themselves unless a story calls for it really. Being outside the continuum of space/time shouldn't really help them IMO. ShumaGorath is outside of it like most high end magical creatures just as an example. Also MoD talks about visiting other dimensions where he viewed certain gods beyond anything his younger self could comprehend most likely outside the main time/space.

Also there is examples of them being warped/contained and or destroyed by simple greater powers within the space/time continuum before right?

MoD while warping reality across countless dimensions with his younger self was able to call upon countless Uber powerful beings including abstracts and control them like pawns. That's just a very impressive feat to me and wouldn't even be surprised if he could call forth Celestials himself of course I am conjecturing some

Always good to have a civil convo about such things 🤙

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By cosmic_reign

@annamalhouse:

Good point! prep time to become MoD is moot.

Also some very good point...most IMO can potentially be explained:

-Yes the more powerful reality warpers can shape a uni into their own image, but usually do it within that verses physics, magic and laws...(I may have a scan explaining this somewhere)

-Shuma Gorath does exist outside of prime Eternity, within Exo-space(I think) which is still part of the greater Multiverse. Class 3 magical beings like Dormammu, Cyttorak etc still reside within composite spacetime or Multi-Eternity/Infinity

--^ I think this is where Marvel likes to use terms like Multi, Uni, Dimensions, Realms, Worlds, etc loosely or to fit the story.

-MoD may call forth dubbed Abstracts to fight for him, but Celestials erase ideas and destroy/reboot Eternities with a gesture.

Yeah bro, trading info should hardly be uncivil 🙂🤙

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

* They might usually follow already existing laws that they are familiar with but are not limited to it IMO, it's pretty much like Mxy in DC where they can do whatever they imagine regardless of already set laws at least for the high end reality warpers

* Yes greater Multiversal structure but outside multi eternity/infinity. Hmmm where was that stated curious? Sounds like a handbook kind of stating which IMO can be very contradicting of the actual comics. They are usually refered to as being outside time/space, which IMO really doesn't count on much when discussing actual abilities or power levels or being immune to off powers from within the continuity

* Agree with that and I will speak out of against such also for example of certain storylines that has the term omniverse when they really only mean multiverse and nothing in storyline shows anything beyond that. But in this example we see multiple examples of him being a trans dimensional being so I feel it holds better

* Honestly very limited knowledge on Ultimates which have alot of stuff you seem to be referring to? Could you give me a brief breakdown on such feats? And were they single universes? Or full Multi Eternity? Which depending on story are not always the same. Are you saying you view Celestials as whole above Multi Eternity? Cause that's not always the case to say the least even if in one happenstance they were

Thanks🤙

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

* Honestly very limited knowledge on Ultimates which have alot of stuff you seem to be referring to? Could you give me a brief breakdown on such feats? And were they single universes? Or full Multi Eternity? Which depending on story are not always the same. Are you saying you view Celestials as whole above Multi Eternity? Cause that's not always the case to say the least even if in one happenstance they were

Thanks🤙

Most of these feats happened in-story(s) thru-out Marvels continuity. I can attempt to post some scan of u like and if possible.

YES I do see the Celestials as a whole above Multi-Eternity! Ultimates2 def explains them and the pre-history of Marvel fairly well with captions coming directly from TOAA.

^ Celestials already shattered the highest and most complete Space/Reality(which Multi-Eternity is just a piece of) with there own power/tech.

According to U2, Celestials/Aspirants + the entirety of the Multiverse equates to a fully operational and powered 1st Firmament or Omniverse!

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign:

Not worried about scan but can you just explain the circumstance and what actually happened

Note also alot people can do things thru prep/tech that they cannot normally come close to with just their own personal power

Hmmm I should really catch up on them books

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cosmic_reign

@annamalhouse:

My take on Ultimates2 in a nutshell:

The original Universe or Omniverse(per story) created Celestial beings out of loneliness and boredom. These beings were divided; Aspirants/Celestials based on their obedience towards the FF.

The Celestial War began and ended with Celestials defeating their Aspirant brothers then shattering the Omniverse/FF.

The 1st Multiverse was formed as a result. Some Celestials(Prime Host) entered the newly formed Multiverse to evolve it, while others stayed with the FF mining Infinity Stones to throw at different universes.

Celestials tho can be considered the pinnacle of 'jobbers' bc it was them who initiated growth and the Evolution of ALL THINGS while they sit back and watch it happen... for the most part, being unaffected thru-out all of the Multiverses destructions, re-creations and reboots.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list is out of order.

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_reign:

Hmm thanks, I don't know why I've never fully researched the ultimates because it's a major cosmic landscape scene which I like. When I get the opportunity I gotta check it out 🤙

I will say from the limited scans I've seen the term omniverse in their seems to refer only the main multiverse and it's multiple births. Marvel current cosmic scene doesn't necessarily have several infinite multiverses like it's composite cosmology would have no?

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoD negs

physicalculturi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since these seem to be random encounters and not a true "gauntlet," I'll be treating them 1 at a time.

1. Team wins. Cakewalk. Any of the reality benders can solo.

2. I think it really depends on how you interpret the character, but I'd say the reality benders win.

3. Cakewalk. Again they solo.

4. Based off of feats I've seen for the celestials the reality benders win.

5. They lose. Can't really think of a way they could win unless they somehow find a way to kill him before he absorbs any powers.

6. Only thing I remember about Akhenaten was his outsmarting dr doom and some heroes with time and reality bending. Then getting btfo by thanos. I know he gets his powers from hotu, but it's entirely possible he only derives a fixed set of it and doesn't have access to the whole thing. Based on his showings they can win. If thanos did it unaided by hotu iirc they can too.

7. If this is Starlin's gauntlet where only one exists in the entire multiverse they lose.

8. Onslaught is a nonfactor. Wanda could potentially be a problem here. If we take Dr doom's statement after he absorbed a bit of her powers that she was stronger than beyonder at face value then she wins easily. She was also shown to res MJJ. I take it back. She stomps.

9. They lose!

10. Going off of feats they win.

11. Again, going off of feats they win.

5 - 9 are really cool matchups though. Those are good fights.

Zelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debatable if they can beat Shuma, but deff stop at 5.