Mario + Luigi VS Dante + Vergil VS Thor + Loki

• 57 results
SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle of the bros. Thor and Loki are 616 with standard equipment. Everyone else is composite with composite equipment. Fight takes place in NYC. No preparation.

Round 1: No prior knowledge

Round 2: Prior knowledge

Shintakie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario and Luigi should totally stomp all rounds.

JMAL17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Mario Bros stomp all rounds

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

"mamamia I have to end this quick otherwise my spaghet will be overcooked"

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario Bros with all gear are high tier

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By red_ruby_petal

Jokes aside, I actually know nothing of Mario and Luigi team as well as Thor and Loki. Well I did play some Mario games but I don't know their best feats.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario bros stomp

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Why would Mario Bros stomp lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@sexybayonetta22: Absolutely not, that’s what I was saying. Composite Thor solos, this is a spite thread.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sexybayonetta22: @jmarshmallow: It's just standard 616 Thor and Loki... I don't think Mario bros Stomp, but I do think they win. Too tough, too versatile.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By nerdchore
Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luigi solos, then beats Mario for being a gloryhog

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario and green stache should take it.

They both have enough strength to escape and survive black holes after all.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario and Luigi with composite gear? Stomp city.

Doomsguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Doomsguy

Comic Thor vs Vergil? Do you really hate Vergil so much? If you add MCU to the title it should be better.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doomsguy: it becomes a stomp but in the other direction if its MCU.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@nerdchore: I thought it was Composite Thor, never mind OP updated it.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: The fact he tank high level attacks like being sucked into a black hole, being used as a bullet to crack a planet shell open, tank a hit from a Planet+ sized dragon that drills through a planet, tank hits from Donkey Kong's who's launched a moon, etc. Add this to the fact that this is his Durability Base, not when amped by invulnerability items.

And even if Thor is still able to damage Mario with his durability and being amped to invulnerable levels, it still won't be enough. Mario has the sort of body that can be smashed and folded and still come back fine. Plus after all of this, he can still just go intangible.

No Caption Provided

I'd argue he can tank it, but if anything he can just go straight through a planet busting attack.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhh, composite Mario Bros. with composite gear? They stomp so hard.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Black Hole and Planet Shell Links are broken, the planet that the dragon broke through wasn’t nearly the size of a real planet considering it was only slightly bigger than Mario himself, invulnerability items are temporary and have never shown to be able to tank the kind of damage that Thor can dish out, the “smashed” link was broken, and paper Mario was contextual, typical Mario gets smashed all the time and dies. As for turning into Boo, that’s an item and again it’s temporary.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: thats why its composite he gets feats from all mario games ans item. Doesnt matter if the items are temp. They are still useable.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: Yeah he gets the items, but he doesn’t get it forever. That’s not what composite means.

Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Mario bros even non composite win this in a stomp.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow:

The only context to paper Mario... is that he's made out of paper. Paper mario can get turned into a boat and airplane.

the planet that the dragon broke through wasn’t nearly the size of a real planet considering it was only slightly bigger than Mario himself,

I can say the same about this planet

No Caption Provided

However that's obviously not the true scale of the planet. Same with the planet Mario is on. I created a whole thread about Mario Galaxies scale and then some, but to simplify here, the planet Mario walks on has a gravitational pull = Mushroom Kingdom indicates it's as massive as his home planet and the fact that SMG Planets have already shown to have incorrect scaling(the planet in the video is far bigger on the inside than the out) only further proves it

Mario himself, invulnerability items are temporary As for turning into Boo, that’s an item. but he doesn’t get it forever That’s not what composite means.

Honestly. This is up to the OP's definition of composite. invincible Mario and Boo Mario are versions of Mario. That could be composited. Mario Items to use and not change Mario's form include the stopwatch, Meteor's, Magic Mirror, FLUDD, and crazier items like Thing cards which warp and effect reality to varying extents

No Caption Provided

... That being said. White Tanooki Mario is invulnerable forever.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: But regular Mario can’t just turn into paper at will. Even Composite, are we just assuming he can just suddenly change into paper at will? And even if he can do that (which is a stretch), a bolt of lightning is still gonna fry him. Or literally just ripped into pieces.

It’s still a far bigger planet than what Mario was on, not to mention Thor has other feats that put him casually on the full scale-planet busting level.

Calcs don’t work in a Universe under the laws of Toon Force, you can’t claim that gravitational pulls work the same in the Mario Universe as they do here, unless you have some in-Universe evidence that supports that.

Invincible would mean that he’s literally unable to be beaten, which would make for a stupid thread. And even if OP is counting continuous Invincibility as a power that Composite Mario can just spam forever, that invincibility only works against things on attacks equal or lesser to what it’s shown to defend against in-fiction. For example, Mario’s Invincibility wouldn’t work on Galactus because Mario has never shown Invincibility against a Universal level attack. Same idea here with Thor, just on a lesser scale.

All the things you posted and linked won’t do anything against a guy who can wrestle with and overpower a snake that was so big it was wrapped around an entire world. Like the fan, for example, wouldn’t do anything to him considering he can fly at Lightspeed which would allow him to overpower the force of the fan.

The White Tanooki Mario follows the same principle as mentioned above. You can’t say that he’s invulnerable to EVERY attack, only attacks on the level he’s shown to withstand. Otherwise it’s a NLF.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@jmarshmallow said:

@soothing_sounds: But regular Mario can’t just turn into paper at will. Even Composite, are we just assuming he can just suddenly change into paper at will? And even if he can do that (which is a stretch), a bolt of lightning is still gonna fry him. Or literally just ripped into pieces.

Hmm... he should be able to. Mario can go from 3D to 2D using a technique called flip. So it's not as far stretched as you think. That being said, his paper physics durability and toon durability aren't so different that they couldn't be composited together... and he's tanked lightning in multiple forms. Though its take some digging to find lightning tanking feats on thor's caliber, he has energy tanking feats in abundance to match and again can just intang through it. He has ftl reactions

It’s still a far bigger planet than what Mario was on, not to mention Thor has other feats that put him casually on the full scale-planet busting level.

ive heard It's actually a full sized planet, and scenes before that prove it. I was just relating it to prove the point of scaling nothing more. I know thor is planet busting tier.

Calcs don’t work in a Universe under the laws of Toon Force, you can’t claim that gravitational pulls work the same in the Mario Universe as they do here, unless you have some in-Universe evidence that supports that

The sun mentions gravity being in effect in Mario party
The sun mentions gravity being in effect in Mario party
Gameplay reflects it in mario odyssey and cappy comments on it during the moon level
Gameplay reflects it in mario odyssey and cappy comments on it during the moon level

Invincible would mean that he’s literally unable to be beaten, which would make for a stupid thread. And even if OP is counting continuous Invincibility as a power that Composite Mario can just spam forever, that invincibility only works against things on attacks equal or lesser to what it’s shown to defend against in-fiction. For example, Mario’s Invincibility wouldn’t work on Galactus because Mario has never shown Invincibility against a Universal level attack. Same idea here with Thor, just on a lesser scale.

Thing is Mario's tanked attacks on planetary levels pre invincible (black hole and planet drilling dragon one of them). I dont know if he'd no sell them. But I'd argue he could tank many of thor's blows. And self healing + intang makes it a solid defense in favor of mario.

All the things you posted and linked won’t do anything against a guy who can wrestle with and overpower a snake that was so big it was wrapped around an entire world. Like the fan, for example, wouldn’t do anything to him considering he can fly at Lightspeed which would allow him to overpower the force of the fan.

I'm not saying they will. I'm just saying composite Mario could be all Mario forms in one and that he has equipment that doesn't alter his form. Though the fan can affect thor imo and with the fact Mario can clone himself he can attack in multiple means added with the fan. Mario also has dozens of other types of attacks

I dont think it's a stomp, again, but I do think Mario bros win this. I think the two have superior teamwork as well.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: I’m gonna need to see him A). Tanking lightning on Thor’s caliber and B). Having FTL reaction and combat speeds.

It wasn’t a full Earth sized planet, that’s evident just by looking at it. Calc’ing is stupid when the author/artist made it very clear what their vision is. They didn’t intend for the planet Mario, a human sized short plumber, was on to be anything more than what was shown. And gravity existing doesn’t suddenly mean that the planet is Earth sized, that’s a serious jump in logic my dude lol.

Once again, Mario has never tanked a planetary attack because the Dragon isn’t ACTUALLY planet sized, and you haven’t shown the Black Hole feat. Though if anything, it would make it an outlier, since Mario REGULARLY gets stomped by Goombas. So unless you’re claiming a single Goomba is now a planet busting or freaking Black Hole level threat, the two feats you provided (both of which are HIGHLY debatable and dubious) aren’t consistent and thus are outliers.

And again, that Fan has never blown away someone who can fly FTL. The sheer speed and force necessary to do that are far above what the Fan has ever displayed. There is no evidence that Mario can do any damage to Thor, nor is there evidence he could tank a planet busting attack from him.

So, based on actual EVIDENCE of their CONSISTENT feats, Thor stomps Mario+Luigi.

Dante stomps them too, to be honest.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario has toon force...

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_ruby_petal: not to a grand extent tbh. His universe is simply far from being gritty.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Sazzmi

@jmarshmallow:

They didn’t intend for the planet Mario, a human sized short plumber, was on to be anything more than what was shown

You realize that Mario and the other 6 Star Children were stated by the author to have enough energy to take over the universe as INFANTS. Take that into consideration, potentially universal power as a newborn. Not to mention Mario consistently battles beings that are easily universal. So the authors clearly intend Mario to be some sort of cosmic powerhouse.

It wasn’t a full Earth sized planet, that’s evident just by looking at it. Calc’ing is stupid when the author/artist made it very clear what their vision is and you haven’t shown the Black Hole feat Though if anything, it would make it an outlier.

You can't judge things in the Marioverse by their size. It's consistently shown that things in the Mario verse aren't drawn to scale and that includes the planets. Also, which Black Hole feat? There are plenty of black hole feats in Mario. Bowser tanking and overpowering one. Bowser out running one. Bowser casually slapping away a black hole with fire. Mario and the gang fighting Bowser inside one. Bowser creating a universe level Black Hole with the grand star. Power stars turning into black holes under the right conditions. (which further proves star-level+ power stars). And finally, Mario being able to tank and outswim a black hole. There are probably some others I forgot but whatever. Star level+ Mario confirmed. I can get them even higher if I wanted.

since Mario REGULARLY gets stomped by Goombas

The opposite in reality

So unless you’re claiming a single Goomba is now a planet busting or freaking Black Hole level threat, the two feats you provided (both of which are HIGHLY debatable and dubious) aren’t consistent and thus are outliers

I mean, there's evidence going for the notion, why is it so hard to believe?

There is no evidence that Mario can do any damage to Thor

He's fought Super Dimentio, a high multiversal entity. Thor's nothing

So, based on actual EVIDENCE of their CONSISTENT feats, Thor stomps Mario+Luigi.

The opposite, to be honest.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario has toon force...

If you see the feats as toon force then that's on you to prove. Regardless, feats are still feats and the feats Mario has are far above anything any of the opposition has.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sazzmi: Having “power” isn’t a feat in and of itself. He needs to back that power up with feats, which he certainly does not possess. Never once is he shown to have universal power, or he’d be able to tank Goombas, which once again he can not do, or harm Boo’s, which yet again he CAN NOT do.

You can absolutely judge things based on their size. You two are claiming that he can tank a planet busting attack, which isn’t true since he has NEVER tanked an attack on the same level that Thor has dished out.

Let me make this clear on the Black Hole point. Just because something LOOKS like a Black Hole, doesn’t make it actually as impressive as actually tanking a real, legitimate Black Hole. Here’s why:

If it was an actual black hole, everything in the surrounding area would be sucked up. Especially those “feats” where the Black Hole is ON a freaking planet. The thing that makes surviving a Black Hole impressive is the sheer amount of force that is withstood when coming into contact with one. The sheer fact that these “black holes” aren’t destroying everything they come into contact with makes it so that the weight behind “surviving” one is meaningless. Obviously, those black holes aren’t as powerful as ACTUAL black holes, based on their performance in the fiction. They’re more like Portals rather than anything else.

Show me a Black Hole destroying a planet, or even a city, and then show me Mario surviving THAT SPECIFIC BLACK HOLE and you have yourself a real feat. Same thing with the so called “planet busting dragon” and all the other feats you’re trying to present as having the same physical properties as their counterparts in the real world.

I can literally show you videos of people playing Mario and dying to a Goomba. Now if your response to this is “That’s only gameplay” then fine. I’m good with that. From this point forward, we can only use Cutscenes to back up our arguments. And if we’re only using Cutscenes, then most of the feats provided by you two are no longer valid, whereas I can provide a cutscene from SMO where Mario is beaten up by Bowser on his ship, with no “universal” or “star” power being used.

Show feats of Super Dimentio that place him above Thor. Titles mean nothing.

Sazzmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sazzmi

@jmarshmallow:

Having “power” isn’t a feat in and of itself.

What's next? Being strong isn't a strength feat?

He needs to back that power up with feats, which he certainly does not possess

He does, you're just being ignorant.

Never once is he shown to have universal power,

Outside of the fact that he defeated Multiversal beings but okay

You can absolutely judge things based on their size.

Like I said before, not in Mario verse because Mario verse isnt drawn to scale. Based on the statements and what's shown, the planets clearly are meant to be actual planets.

Let me make this clear on the Black Hole point. Just because something LOOKS like a Black Hole, doesn’t make it actually as impressive as actually tanking a real, legitimate Black Hole

I mean, not only does it look like one, it acts like one and all the characters refer it it as one. So I'd say it's a legitimate black hole

If it was an actual black hole, everything in the surrounding area would be sucked up. Especially those “feats” where the Black Hole is ON a freaking planet.based on their performance in the fiction. They’re more like Portals rather than anything else.

You're honestly nitpicking and showing your bias. If we're gonna be like that, no fictional character has ever survived a black hole since there's always something wrong with the black hole.

Show me a Black Hole destroying a planet, or even a city, and then show me Mario surviving THAT SPECIFIC BLACK HOLE and you have yourself a real feat.

Fine

Loading Video...

Next you'll say, "it not a real black hole because it's not sucking the things atom by atom." Jesus

Same thing with the so called “planet busting dragon” and all the other feats you’re trying to present as having the same physical properties as their counterparts in the real world

The ONLY reason you dont think the Mario planets aren't real planets is because "hur dur they're not big enough" but you fail to understand the simple fact that they are not drawn to scale and every statement and implication points to the fact that these are actual planets.

I can literally show you videos of people playing Mario and dying to a Goomba. Now if your response to this is “That’s only gameplay” then fine. I’m good with that.

It's a gameplay mechanic that directly contradicts the in game lore. Every feat I've shown you is supported by in game lore.

SMO where Mario is beaten up by Bowser on his ship, with no “universal” or “star” power being used

I'm gonna act like you only forgot what attack potency is and just to remind you, Bowser's fireballs can slap away black holes. Keep that in mind.

Show feats of Super Dimentio that place him above Thor. Titles mean nothing.

Simply by existing he was destroying the multiverse. That's far above even Rune King Thor

Loading Video...

5:40-end

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow: Just a couple things and then I'll let Sazzmi do the rest.

B). Having FTL reaction

No Caption Provided

Launching from Earth to another Galaxy within moments and casually flipping to land. This is within Mario Galaxy where he got a star level amp.

No Caption Provided

It wasn’t a full Earth sized planet, that’s evident just by looking at it. Calc’ing is stupid when the author/artist made it very clear what their vision is. They didn’t intend for the planet Mario, a human sized short plumber, was on to be anything more than what was shown. And gravity existing doesn’t suddenly mean that the planet is Earth sized, that’s a serious jump in logic my dude lol....

You can absolutely judge things based on their size.

1. how are you judging things by one aspect of visual physics and discounting the other...

2. How can you go from this

Calcs don’t work in a Universe under the laws of Toon Force, you can’t claim that gravitational pulls work the same in the Mario Universe as they do here, unless you have some in-Universe evidence that supports that

To the above without just obviously playing Devil's advocate for the sake of it.

3. I already proved that Planets in Mario Galaxy aren't drawn to scale in post #27... in the link incorrect scaling. This gif is of the video showing that planets are bigger on the inside than the outside and proving their scaling is incorrect and thus gravitation is a more solid form of judging their actual mass. Especially seeing as that's a consistent factor in mario games while visual size isn't.

No Caption Provided

Once again, Mario has never tanked a planetary attack because the Dragon isn’t ACTUALLY planet sized, and you haven’t shown the Black Hole feat.

It's been shown multiple times now... but again, post 27 top of post... last gif in the set...

the two feats you provided (both of which are HIGHLY debatable and dubious)

Mario was also used as a bullet to crack open a planet shell... again post 27... top of post, 3rd gif from the left.

And again, that Fan has never blown away someone who can fly FTL. The sheer speed and force necessary to do that are far above what the Fan has ever displayed.

While I don't think the fan will just one shot Thor, I think it's silly to think the effects of it won't affect Thor in the slightest. It highly altered Earth's rotation from a visual stand still to rotating like a top.

No Caption Provided

The thing that makes surviving a Black Hole impressive is the sheer amount of force that is withstood when coming into contact with one. The sheer fact that these “black holes” aren’t destroying everything they come into contact with makes it so that the weight behind “surviving” one is meaningless

The original one I showed and the one Sazzmi presented 2 times now disintegrates asteroids on contact and pulled Goomba's from void of space. And again just incase you missed it... again

No Caption Provided

This blackhole shows all physical properties of a black hole. Has an accretion disc and an event horizon, etc etc.

whereas I can provide a cutscene from SMO where Mario is beaten up by Bowser on his ship, with no “universal” or “star” power being used.

Can you also provide the following scene where he literally gets right back up after being launched from one Kingdom to the next with no physical damage shown?

Good thing this is Comp Mario. Mario Party shows Mario in full toon force swing, Mario Galaxy he's amped by Baby Luma, and Paper Mario is a reality warper to the extreme. Base Mainline Mario is only a large building buster/ building busting tank tier.

There is no evidence that Mario can do any damage to Thor

Hmmm. Mario amped by Baby Luma, but not amped by his invulnerability or star/golden leaf power up was able to knock Bowser from one planet to the next.

No Caption Provided

Paper Mario can literally turn the world into paper.

No Caption Provided

It's something he can do at will.

No Caption Provided

And again these and other wild attacks are coming from multiple angles seeing as Mario and Luigi can clone themselves.

Mario has the stats and hax to challenge and beat Thor. His brother is on equal footing as him and the two work together like butter and toast. They should beat, but not stomp Thor and Loki. Unless you have showings of Thor resisting Reality warping and transmutation, some of which i Haven't even gotten into... and probably won't. Sazzmi should be able to present most of it.

This... is.... hilarious. Dante is literally a fraction as haxxed as composite Mario is and doesn't have anywhere near the stats. Dante could go to to with Base Mainline Mario and still lose. A comp Mario uses one attack and ends him.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Loki has tp tho

So the brothers lose, gg

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luigi and Mario take this with little difficulty

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin sons.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By red_ruby_petal

Playing the game itself, its horribly inconsistent to have a star level mario.

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki has tp tho

So the brothers lose, gg

Cappy should offer resistance since he has his own form of TP/Mind control

Playing the game itself, its horribly inconsistent to have a star level mario.

Super Mario Galaxy offers a star level amp, but only gives him Planetary physicals and FTL reactions. Not as inconsistent as you think seeing as Superman is fueled by yellow stars and Sentry is considered to have the power of a million exploding suns. Meanwhile his base has always shown large building level stats. Mario Party feats are outrageous, but also well within planetary range.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mario and Luigi could solo.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Unless Cappy has near or equal Odin levels of TP, he ain't doing nothin

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@soothing_sounds said:

@diarrhearegatta: I didn't know Loki had Odin level TP... proof?

He fought Odin across multiple different places in a battle of the mind. He lost, which is to be expected, but he still managed to at least contend with Odin for a bit.

I can't find the scan (it's not on any RT thread, and I had it at one point, ffs) also on a different occasion he was able to gain access to a part of Odin's mind, and he had literally just finished his Odinsleep (so he was fully rested)

It strained Loki a bit (he was struggling to move around afterwards for a bit) but he did it, which is the point I'm making. You need to be a top tier telepath to fight Loki.