HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HeinrichTheHero

Bump

I think I forgot to set it to be answerable.

Yungbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The databook says Kaido is stronger but I don't have the scans or any quotes right now.

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jieldre

Kaido kogically. atp it is obvious that MF WB was not the strongest

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gdara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Oldbeard is the weakest yonko

Kaido high diff

PHie2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kaido was already confirmed to be above him in ace novel

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noice

Dam should have made a poll.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gilateen  Online

Kaido definitely

Bink_69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pretty sure it was stated in the Ace novels that Kaido was superior

KrisBishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MF Whitebeard couldn't even reliably use Haki anymore. He was the weakest Yonko overall.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Enemybird

I dont know who wins tbh.

WB was able to overpower and basically defeat Sakazuki while in terrible shape with only a few moves. His 14 commanders led by Marco who was 2v1'ing King and Queen could not do anything to (Sakazuki). Kaido "defeating" the eight scabbards + Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law is about the same as Sakazuki's feat. Luffy and Zoro appear to be above commander level and they didnt all attack at once so its not exactly a 1v1 comparison and Kaido also got some assistance from BM so I think it balances out.

Anyway, the novel says Kaido is physically stronger so I obviously think he has some advantage there but if we take away all the injuries WB had and put him against Kaido i just dont know.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at OLD litterly DYING of sickniss unable to use his haki to his fullest WB beating any yonko. He was clearly the weakest one at his death his hype was based on his prime self.

SakuraSeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB by feats.

Kaido by wank.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido 1 shots old whitebeard durability was garbage

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at OLD litterly DYING of sickniss unable to use his haki to his fullest WB beating any yonko. He was clearly the weakest one at his death his hype was based on his prime self.

Prime Roger was "litterly DYING of sickniss" and he was the king of the pirates. Yeah, its clear WB was past his prime but that doesn't automatically mean he loses. By feats, I think he still has a chance.

LichVanAstrea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido by this point is at his prime and in good condition. Whitebeard is not, plus he's very sick here. It's very clear who wins here.

PHie2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PHie2

@enemybird said:

WB was able to overpower and basically defeat Sakazuki while in terrible shape with only a few moves. His 14 commanders led by Marco who was 2v1'ing King and Queen could not do anything to (Sakazuki). Kaido "defeating" the seven scabbards + Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law is about the same as Sakazuki's feat. Luffy and Zoro appear to be above commander level and they didnt all attack at once so its not exactly a 1v1 comparison and Kaido also got some assistance from BM so I think it balances out.

Anyway, the novel says Kaido is physically stronger so I obviously think he has some advantage there but if we take away all the injuries WB had and put him against Kaido i just dont know.

I don't see how old and sick Whitebeard wins with his trash Haki. Considering Kaido is in his prime and can use all 3 versions of Haki at an advanced level.

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jurrian09

@enemybird: WB was OLD on top of his illnes thats the ting.

i mean he could barley use observation haki like we see when squard stabs him and marco says if he was in better shape that wouldint have happend.

deathoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By deathoes

Kaido wins mid-high difficulty, even though old Whitebeard was dying he was still a beast of a tank he would be able to take anything Kaido throws at him. Problem is Whitebeard just doesnt have the attack potency to finish the fight like he used to. I mean he couldnt finish Akainu with bloodlusted hits but on the flip Akainu couldnt even get Whitebeard on his back and he has the strongest DF in terms of attack potency so thats a feat onto itself.

Old Whitebeard puts up a fight but his lack of stamina and his fading Haki make it so he looses after a bit of a fight and anyone who thinks Whitebeard gets one shot is a fool.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird: WB was OLD on top of his illnes thats the ting.

i mean he could barley use observation haki like we see when squard stabs him and marco says if he was in better shape that wouldint have happend.

Kaido was stabbed by all the scabbards when the raid initially started. Not sure I understand how Squard stabbing whitebeard in a surprise attack means he loses.

d1111212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Enemybird

@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:

WB was able to overpower and basically defeat Sakazuki while in terrible shape with only a few moves. His 14 commanders led by Marco who was 2v1'ing King and Queen could not do anything to (Sakazuki). Kaido "defeating" the seven scabbards + Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law is about the same as Sakazuki's feat. Luffy and Zoro appear to be above commander level and they didnt all attack at once so its not exactly a 1v1 comparison and Kaido also got some assistance from BM so I think it balances out.

I don't see how old and sick Whitebeard wins with his trash Haki. Considering Kaido is in his prime and can use all 3 versions of Haki at an advanced level.

Luffy insisted that Kaido started to feel pain after receiving constant attacks from the alliance. WB's durability holds up just fine once you realize that Navy admirals can more than likely duplicate what Kaido is doing. ( Again i say this based on what we saw from Sakazuki and the fact that Aokiji is nearly equal to him according to Jinbei. WB was attacked by all three of them during the war and still went on the dominate Sakazuki and Blackbeard with all the injuries beforehand. Take away all of Whitebeard's injuries and put him against Kaido who couldn't best Big Mom or Shanks and what you are certain he wins against the WB who is actually known as the strongest man in the world? I dont see it.

Delein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jurrian09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jurrian09

@enemybird: i mean more of marco commenting on his current state affecting is haki less of him getting stabed. Its clear his Strongest man titel is based on his PRIME self and was proven to be outdated at MF seeing that he could barley use haki. Unless you think that even with all those things against him hes still the strongest then your realy underestimating the other top teirs

PHie2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:

Luffy insisted that Kaido started to feel pain after receiving constant attacks from the alliance. WB's durability holds up just fine once you realize that Navy admirals can more than likely duplicate what Kaido is doing. ( Again i say this based on what we saw from Sakazuki and the fact that Aokiji is nearly equal to him according to Jinbei. WB was attacked by all three of them during the war and still went on the dominate Sakazuki and Blackbeard with all the inquires beforehand. Take away all of Whitebeard's injuires and put him agasint Kaido who couldn't best Big Mom or Shanks and what you are certain he wins against the WB who is actually known as the strongest man in the world???? naw i dont see it.

Yet despite all the pain Kaido has received, it's all been superficial since no is able to do lasting damage to him. Old Sick WB was nowhere near the strongest man in the world, he was weaker than quite a few at Marineford itself including the admirals, his haki was terrible and his sickness destroyed him.

Kaido is faster, physically stronger, has better haki, and isn't sick.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:

Luffy insisted that Kaido started to feel pain after receiving constant attacks from the alliance. WB's durability holds up just fine once you realize that Navy admirals can more than likely duplicate what Kaido is doing. ( Again i say this based on what we saw from Sakazuki and the fact that Aokiji is nearly equal to him according to Jinbei. WB was attacked by all three of them during the war and still went on the dominate Sakazuki and Blackbeard with all the inquires beforehand. Take away all of Whitebeard's injuires and put him agasint Kaido who couldn't best Big Mom or Shanks and what you are certain he wins against the WB who is actually known as the strongest man in the world???? naw i dont see it.

Yet despite all the pain Kaido has received, it's all been superficial since no is able to do lasting damage to him. Old Sick WB was nowhere near the strongest man in the world, he was weaker than quite a few at Marineford itself including the admirals, his haki was terrible and his sickness destroyed him.

Kaido fought some average looking commander level enemies and got flustered enough to become more serious, he also received several assists from BM. WB was fighting a navy admiral with 14x the potency and still won the fight despite all his prior injuries from Sakauzki. He still went on the nearly defeat BB who by himself no diffed Ace with a few punches. Kaido couldn't beat BM and couldn't fight his was past Shanks. What Kaido has done so far doesn't compare to WB did at MF. Sure Kaido is physically stronger but that didnt help him defeat BM or Shanks. I still need to see more from him against higher level opponents. Kaido isnt walking away from Sakauzki with no injuires if Luffy's red roc had him hurting.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

Kaido if nothing else can win a battle of attrition via demonstrably greater endurance, having reliable access to Haki is a massive boon in his favor as well. Edward's only advantage is damage output via his fruit but it's not like Kaido is unable to defend against it.

PHie2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By PHie2

@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:

Kaido fought some average looking commander level enemies and got flustered enough to become more serious, he also received several assists from BM.

He received assistance from BM at the beginning. He eventually took on the SN by himself and was winning by a large margin. Tanked Zoro's Ashura, was beating Law up bad, and we saw what happened with Luffy.

Chapter 1010 and 1013

Kaido has had his moments but nothing suggests he became 100% serious. Chapter 1013 he confirms he only got worked up but nothing indicates it got too serious.

Chapter 1013
Chapter 1013
@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:

WB was fighting a navy admiral with 14x the potency and still won the fight despite all his prior injuries from Sakauzki. He still went on the nearly defeat BB who by himself no diffed Ace with a few punches.

Yet Sakazuki tanked all his attacks (including his strongest one of the arc) and came right back like nothing happened. No-diffing Ace is fodder and irrelevant when talking about WB and Kaido.

Chapter 577
Chapter 577
@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:

Kaido couldn't beat BM and couldn't fight his was past Shanks.

What's wrong with that? BM is arguably a top 5 character in strength and Shanks did this to Sakazuki. Shanks and his crew legit walked up to the Navy (who could still go on fighting without question since no major player had sustained major injuries) yet Sengoku immediately stopped the war when Shanks came.

Chapter 579
Chapter 579

Also, let's not forget that Shanks clashed with Whitebeard like it's nothing. Which is relatively similar to how BM and Kaido's "fight" went.

@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:
@phie2 said:
@enemybird said:

What Kaido has done so far doesn't compare to WB did at MF. Sure Kaido is physically stronger but that didnt help him defeat BM or Shanks. I still need to see more from him against higher level opponents. Kaido isnt walking away from Sakauzki with no injuires if Luffy's red roc had him hurting.

Kaido's feats surpass Old WB as the latter was carried heavily by his devil fruit considering his haki was non-existent and physical strength was good but old age and sickness held him down terribly. Kaido is using all 3 stages of haki at an advanced level, better stats physically and has a powerful devil fruit.

Responding to the bold: Is this supposed to be a con against Kaido? Akainu is arguably the strongest character in the series, not a single character past or present is walking away from Akainu with no injuries.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido low diff

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Lol Kaido can't low dif Whitebeard. Okay he could low dif his dead body that was still standing.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phie2:

• Read what I said, Kaido became more serious. I never said Kaido was 100% serious. He underestimated how powerful the alliance was and went into hybrid form. According to Luffy, the team began wearing Kaido down before Luffy even began using King's haki. Being able to take hits comfortably from commander level enemies is something navy admirals are able to do as well. Its not a feat that puts Kaido's durability beyond what WB dealt with at MF.

• Luffy in G4 tanked Kaido's blast breath straight up. Luffy tanked thunder bagura, Zoro rather easily deflected, dodged, matched and blocked Kaido's dragon form attacks. Sakazuki was on the ground when he fell through that hole WB opened up, we will never know how the fight would've truly played out but WB was winning and clearly had enough fight left to continue. One thing to consider, Garp who has the identical golden age feats as whitebeard was confident he could kill Sakazuki. A fresh MF WB could possibly do it to.

• The scabbards recovered and went right back out there to fight. Major difference here is Sakazuki is a top tier character arguably the strongest man currently with stamina to fight someone equal to him for ten days straight. The strongest scabbards couldn't even beat Jack without a full moon (we excepted them to lose). WB had a lot of prior injuries from the other admirals, injuries that happened as a result of his own crew before the fight. Marco was 2v1'ing king and queen and he couldn't do anything to Sakazuki. Kaido's feats are not comparable. Kaido needs more feats against top tier characters. So far, his most impressive feat is stalemating Big Mom off screen. BM's best feats are... are.... lacking at this level as well. We dont know how either would fair against a navy admiral, but Kizaru seemed confident in being able to fight BM alone.

• I'm glad you brought up the clash. Shanks and WB's clash is identical to Kaido and BM's. Thats exactly why i said at the beginning. I don't know who wins. I haven't seen enough from Kaido. By relevant feats he's equal to the rest of the Yonko not above them. Aside from Kaido's passive durability which has shown to negate everything up to gear 4 Luffy prior to learning ryou haki, he hasnt shown anything above what Whitebeard was capable of regardless of his apparent loss in haki usage. If Kaido had at least wounded BM, I would agree that he wins.