Mannimarco (The Elder Scrolls) vs Nagash (Warhammer) vs Vecna (Dungeons and Dragons)

  • 95 results
  • 1
  • 2
Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

3226

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VarricPatermann
No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

RULES:

- Everyone at their peak

- All feats/powers/abilities from game, novels, media, lore, etc. allowed

- Win by any means

- No knowledge

- No prep

- Distance 100m

- Location: The underworld

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for nighstar666
NighStar666

470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

....yeah , this would go well

Avatar image for the_wspanialy
the_wspanialy

5762

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 the_wspanialy  Online

Oh man, this is good.

Add Vecna from Dungeons & Dragons to the mix and it’s like the ultimate necromancer showdown.

Avatar image for chives_qte
Chives_qte

557

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Chives_qte

Peak of power? Did the OP just say it's Mannimarco who is the God of the Worms? The same entity that became the antithesis of Arkay? Mismatch and uberlolstomp.

Edit: Even if the opponent is level "multiverse +".

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

416

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kaijuking You see here, this is another setting that gets wanked out of control. Elder Scrolls. Just like SC they aren't actually as powerful as they say they are but meh it is what it is lol

OT: Nagash stomps

Peak of power? Did the OP just say it's Mannimarco who is the God of the Worms? The same entity that became the antithesis of Arkay? Edit: Even if the opponent is level "multiverse +".

Mismatch and uberlolstomp.

Mann isn't even multiverse, so being multiverse + would mean Manni gets stomped let alone being multiverse. Manni is Universal

Nagash stops and don't even try to pull this "Mismatch and uberlolstomp" when you don't even know the other side. I swear you ES fans literally the worst

Avatar image for nighstar666
NighStar666

470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mordhauextreme1:

You see here, this is another setting that gets wanked out of control. Elder Scrolls. Just like SC they aren't actually as powerful as they say they are but meh it is what it is lol

You calling your big boss to debate a verse you were salty about for a long amount of time .

Mann isn't even multiverse, so being multiverse + would mean Manni gets stomped let alone being multiverse. Manni is Universal

Did you really pull out universal out of your ass my guy ? Do you have any evidence he caps out at that level ? Or just a statement ?

Nagash stops and don't even try to pull this "Mismatch and uberlolstomp" when you don't even know the other side.

Presumptuous someone is , you assume someone doesn't know about the other verse because they hold a different opinion or ranking for a character then you ?

I swear you ES fans literally the worst

*Are and the one who is looking bad here is obviously you , because calling an entire fanbase " the worst " on the basis of someone developing a different opinion then you , is practically Ad Hominem , which is usually caused by salt and bitterness .

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

18619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mannimarco oneshots the verse and blah blah blah, Warhammer is fodder. Deal with it.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

416

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nighstar666:

You calling your big boss to debate a verse you were salty about for a long amount of time .

No, just fans wanking and talking about stuff they don't really know about

Did you really pull out universal out of your ass my guy ? Do you have any evidence he caps out at that level ? Or just a statement ?

Do you have evidence of him destroying a multiverse, no? My point stands. It's okay you can cry now though if you want. From what I remember especially from ESO, nothing he did was multiverse level. Hell even when he was alive he couldn't even defeat the large armies of Ebon Pact right outside his gates and was shocked to see his big wall come down after they used the queen to delete his armies and destroy his wall

Presumptuous someone is , you assume someone doesn't know about the other verse because they hold a different opinion or ranking for a character then you ?

Ill let you edit this statement out before I make you look like an idiot

*Are and the one who is looking bad here is obviously you , because calling an entire fanbase " the worst " on the basis of someone developing a different opinion then you , is practically Ad Hominem , which is usually caused by salt and bitterness .

Check above up the statement I just said and this explains exactly why ES fanbase will forever be full of goobers

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

18619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Imagine calling SFW for Elder Scrolls lmao.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

416

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@morningstar999 said:

Imagine calling SFW for Elder Scrolls lmao.

Imagine people proving my point with every single post they make lmao

Avatar image for nighstar666
NighStar666

470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mordhauextreme1:

No, just fans wanking and talking about stuff they don't really know about

> Wanking

> Always have scans

> Unlike you , aka the dude being a bitter Warhammer Stan

The fact you are ready to spam " muh people don't know anything and just wank "

Do you have evidence of him destroying a multiverse, no?

He have the scaling to be on that level .

My point stands.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Necromancer's_Moon

Being an antithesis/peer of Arkay , an Aedric God , is more then enough to have the scaling to Multiversal , but just to consolidate my point furthur .

What are moons?

Small planets, insofar as one infinite mass of infinite size can be smaller than another. Planets do have orbits, or at least lunar orbits are perceived to happen by mortals. Moons are regarded by various cultures as attendant spirits of their god planet, or minor gods, or foreign gods. The moons of Nirn are Masser and Secunda. Moons are not represented in the Dwarven Orrery.

What are planets?

The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.

Being the moon , Mannimarco is himself infinitely in his God form , scaling to Arkay , who is himself infinite .

It's okay you can cry now though if you want.

Cry ?

Loading Video...

Cry ? Lmfao , I would never cry over something as insignificant as Online debating , atleast I don't need to put people down to feel better about a verse I represent like you do .

Aaaaand the most you would be able to do is get me to go all out in a debate with you using all the TES scans and feats I can find , but that would only be if I precieved your arguments as a threat , and currently , I do not

From what I remember especially from ESO, nothing he did was multiverse level. Hell even when he was alive he couldn't even defeat the large armies of Ebon Pact right outside his gates and was shocked to see his big wall come down after they used the queen to delete his armies and destroy his wall

Loading Video...

Let me tell you some of the facts , you would know if you actually knew TES , and were not just some salty WH fan

  • the " queen " is a member of the warrior of the three fates , the mage of the part
  • Its not mannimarco's army
  • Mannimarco is not taking part in the war and just watching and waiting to open the rift to start the event called Planemeld
  • that is elf Mannimarco , not the one who transcendant to godhood during daggerfall , seems like you can't even get the basics correct

Ill let you edit this statement out before I make you look like an idiot

No Caption Provided

Check above up the statement I just said and this explains exactly why ES fanbase will forever be full of goobers

Ad Hominem eh ? Well , you already lost the " debate " if you want to call it that , but keep relying on Ad Hominem , anyway @Frozen

Avatar image for nighstar666
NighStar666

470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@morningstar999 said:

Imagine calling SFW for Elder Scrolls lmao.

Imagine people proving my point with every single post they make lmao

Can you even explain how he proved anything ?

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

18619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@morningstar999 said:

Imagine calling SFW for Elder Scrolls lmao.

Imagine people proving my point with every single post they make lmao

SFW doesn't know shit of TES. It's pointless to tag him.

Avatar image for deactivated-618aa1f6798c4
deactivated-618aa1f6798c4

462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

KKKKKKKKKKK

wanked fodder . I saw shit wank on reddit with universal chaos gods. mannimarco solo infinite warhammer verse

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

416

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@morningstar999 said:

Imagine calling SFW for Elder Scrolls lmao.

Imagine people proving my point with every single post they make lmao

Can you even explain how he proved anything ?

Simple, you both can't read. SFW doesn't know jack about TES and he doesn't know much about WHF either, why would I tag him to debate in that aspect?

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@morningstar999 said:

Imagine calling SFW for Elder Scrolls lmao.

Imagine people proving my point with every single post they make lmao

SFW doesn't know shit of TES. It's pointless to tag him.

He also doesn't know much about WHF as well let alone AoS Nagash, so yes.... why would I tag him for a debate..... This is why I can't take you seriously because you can't even read my statements fully

@nighstar666

Sigh here we go,

> Wanking

> Always have scans

> Unlike you , aka the dude being a bitter Warhammer Stan

What makes you think I'm bitter? Funny you call me a Warhammer stan when again... ES is wanked above all else

The fact you are ready to spam " muh people don't know anything and just wank "

It's simple, if you don't know the other side and then say "stomp" is that not wank? Oh jeez who would of thought then. Like I said I can make you sound like an even bigger idiot than you're trying to present at the time

He have the scaling to be on that level .

Robert Downey Jr GIFs | Tenor

Here we go again with the scaling non sense, so in other words you don't. Do you have anything that shows directly from him that he is able to affect a universe? Do you have anything showing that he can delete, move, or make a star?

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Necromancer's_Moon

Being an antithesis/peer of Arkay , an Aedric God , is more then enough to have the scaling to Multiversal , but just to consolidate my point furthur .

Show Arkay doing anything multiversal. Ik who Arkay his, but I want his combat feats. Show me Arkay affecting something on a multiverse level. Show me Arkay battling at least another multiverse god

What are moons?

Small planets, insofar as one infinite mass of infinite size can be smaller than another. Planets do have orbits, or at least lunar orbits are perceived to happen by mortals. Moons are regarded by various cultures as attendant spirits of their god planet, or minor gods, or foreign gods. The moons of Nirn are Masser and Secunda. Moons are not represented in the Dwarven Orrery.

What are planets?

The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.

Being the moon , Mannimarco is himself infinitely in his God form , scaling to Arkay , who is himself infinite .

I've seen this quote a million times. ik what it is.... stop wasting my time. Be better than the other ES fans and show me Mann doing anything damaging wise on a multiverse, universal, or solar system level. I don't understand how this is so hard to do

Cry ? Lmfao , I would never cry over something as insignificant as Online debating , atleast I don't need to put people down to feel better about a verse I represent like you do .

Amazing how you can twist a situation isnt it? I ask if you wanted to cry cause I DaRE InSuLteD TES lmao. I never put anyone down. I said he was a fanboy in which he is as he knows nothing of the other verse ( so it seems maybe he does but he doesnt come across like so ) and thus says "stomp" that is a fanboy. That's like me saying God Emperor of Mankind stomps DnD because "I feel" he does even though I have zero knowledge on DnD ( to be clear i know DnD )

Aaaaand the most you would be able to do is get me to go all out in a debate with you using all the TES scans and feats I can find , but that would only be if I precieved your arguments as a threat , and currently , I do not

Ofc you don't, but it wouldn't matter. I've seen the argument a million times. Some stuff in the TES is completely acceptable, the others like you're trying to do right now in posting scaling and such doesn't seem like worth my time because its the same garbage resused debate. I'm asking for you to post Manni's feats himself, most people can't even do that. Ik of one dude who did, one.... out of the plenty of other sheep following TES debaters..... Now, post his feats his actual destructive feats

Let me tell you some of the facts , you would know if you actually knew TES , and were not just some salty WH fan

Best J Jonah Jameson Laugh GIFs | Gfycat

Alright pal lets here it, tell me something I havent heard from anyone else gobber, lets hear it

the " queen " is a member of the warrior of the three fates , the mage of the part

Its not mannimarco's army

Mannimarco is not taking part in the war and just watching and waiting to open the rift to start the event called Planemeld

that is elf Mannimarco , not the one who transcendant to godhood during daggerfall , seems like you can't even get the basics correct

I know the queen is in a three way war... I played ESO. Now granted idk remember everything, its been a bit, but ik the stupid war that they're all fighting for.

Really, whos army is outside defending him, this still doesn't even change the fact of his stance in that he didn't expect them to do what they did. Ik Daggerfall's stance thats when Manni becomes the necro moon.... You see now you're just assuming I don't know the lore even if I heaven forbid forget stuff. My lord you are one angry man

Ad Hominem eh ? Well , you already lost the " debate " if you want to call it that , but keep relying on Ad Hominem , anyway @Frozen

I see reading isn't your strong suit. It's okay, the guy said this,

Peak of power? Did the OP just say it's Mannimarco who is the God of the Worms? The same entity that became the antithesis of Arkay?Edit: Even if the opponent is level "multiverse +".

Mismatch and uberlolstomp.

Nothing that you showed even put manni at multiverse +, just multiverse that's it. The person responding tried to make it seem like Manni is way above even multiverse + and that's just wrong, but you're so salty to even see that. Now like I said imagine not being able to read and yet trying to debate. I haven't even posted feats yet because what you've said gives me nothing to argue about. "Oh manni is a multiverse guy cause hes a moon and so on!" First you need to prove his moon is multiverse, not because suddenly its a moon that manni made. Prove that his moon his bubble that he created is multiverse.

Avatar image for harrisonmesko
physicalculturi

1255

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#16  Edited By physicalculturi

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

18619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@harrisonmesko: Mannimarco is stronger than one of the members of the Tribinal, Sotha Sil, at his peak. So he is definitely high, not a random fodder like those giants, elves, etc.

Avatar image for harrisonmesko
physicalculturi

1255

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for killmonger101
Killmonger101

1114

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mannimarco

Avatar image for nighstar666
NighStar666

470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#20  Edited By NighStar666

@mordhauextreme1:

Sigh here we go,

No Caption Provided

Been a good bit of days since I debate you , our last debate was 11 days ago IIRC

What makes you think I'm bitter?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Funny you call me a Warhammer stan when again...

You pretty clearly are , your behaviour is the best sign of it .

ES is wanked above all else

No Caption Provided

How long are you gonna play the game of Ad Nauseam and Hominem , when are you gonna come here with something of substance .

It's simple, if you don't know the other side and then say "stomp" is that not wank?

You assume he doesn't know anything of Warhammer , just like you assume you know something of Warhammer , your debating as I said earlier is hilariously pretentious and presumpotous

Oh jeez who would of thought then. Like I said I can make you sound like an even bigger idiot than you're trying to present at the time

Yo , I had an image of you stored in my gallery it seems like

No Caption Provided

Gotta say , suits you , and btw your lack of self awareness is wonderful .

Here we go again with the scaling non sense,

Why did you come to a debate site when you don't know what scaling means ?

Introduction

Powerscaling is the method of determining a character's power through comparing them to other characters in their series.

The logic behind powerscaling works much that of transitive relation. In which if A > B and B > C, then A > C.

So if Character A is stronger than Character B, and Character B is stronger than Character C, then logically, Character A is also stronger than Character C.

Another way powerscaling works is through attributing feats a character performs to other characters who are equal or greater than that character as well.

So if Character A is capable of lifting a car. And Character B has proven to be stronger than Character A, then it is safe to say that Character B can also lift a car.

Although a misuse or over extrapolation of powerscaling can lead to grossly inaccurate ratings, a logical and moderate use can be both helpful and essential to properly determining one's power.

As without powerscaling and going purely by feats, many characters would end up being "Unknown" in stats or be lowballed to absurd extents. Such as Whis being weaker than Piccolo going by pure feats. Monster Garou being weaker than Genos. Or characters who have consistently been said and shown to have power on par with Planet level beings be rated as Wall level.

It is possible for a character who is depicted as vastly superior to another in a statistic to be placed in a tier above the other, given that the other character is close to the the next tier. However, this ultimately needs to be decided through case-by-case analysis.

While as a whole the legitimacy of powerscaling within a franchise should be analyzed on a case by case basis, the following is a general guide to what would and would not be accepted to scale off of in most situations.

Getting an idea now perhaps

so in other words you don't.

Almost every Multiversal character out there is reliant on scaling , heck even most basic shit like shounen manga are reliant on powerscaling to scale their characters and their AP

Do you have anything that shows directly from him that he is able to affect a universe? Do you have anything showing that he can delete, move, or make a star?

nope , except that his physical body is an infinite sized moon? Nah , not really .

Show Arkay doing anything multiversal. Ik who Arkay his, but I want his combat feats. Show me Arkay affecting something on a multiverse level. Show me Arkay battling at least another multiverse god

arkay scales pretty far above Sotha Sil who have many Multiversal feats and statements

Sotha Sil's clockwork city is a replication of the normal Multiverse of Aurbis with same formula ( wheel inside wheel ) being used for creation of it

Gina Bruno: "Somebody was asking if...if the Clockwork City is some sort of parallel universe and if it's endless."
Lawrence Schick: "Kind of. Both those questions is kind of. In fact it's a deliberate parallel universe, in that it deliberately parallels Tamriel above. And...what was the second part?"
Gina Bruno & Leamon Tuttle: "Is it endless?"
Lawrence Schick: "Is it endless? You don't see nearly all of it from what you can see of it in the game. It has layers, and only Sotha Sil knows the full extent of those layers and what the functions of some of the other areas are... Samantha, could you please just lean back and look up at the sky for a moment there? Look up there, look at those whirling rings spinning around the world of the Clockwork City. That is the outside of the Clockwork City...or maybe not. That's just what you can see from the Brass Fortress, and you can see that Sotha Sil has taken the concept of wheels within wheels and worlds within worlds and has made it manifest right over your head. So you're constantly contemplating the fact that the world is a built thing and therefore it can be reverse engineered, reengineered and improved! Look, there's the proof right above your head!
Oblivion is just one Layer but it contains all possibilities and impossibiltors

Lyranth the Foolkiller says, “Your problem, mortal, is exemplified by your words, 'share a common origin in the planes of Oblivion.' There is nothing 'common' about, between, or across the planes of Oblivion—’’’they are the very definition of change and variation, manifesting all possibilities, and validating all understanding and misunderstanding. You seek similarities where there are only differences, a classification of chaos’’’.2. Oblivion have infinite words

Oblivion have infinite worlds , worlds in TES always refer to dimensions/planes e.T.c.

“Ah, the Xivilai. Are there any Daedra, in all the infinite worlds of Oblivion, more pompous and filled with unwarranted conceit than those impertinent and unruly louts? It is true that their combination of brute strength and low cunning makes them effective agents in certain rare situations, but for most purposes they are sadly unreliable. As you may be aware, our Master's personal guard, the Xivkyn, are the result of experiments with vestigial hybridization in the Vile Laboratory. At first blush they seem acceptable allies, but before we Dremora can fully trust them, we need to see an archaeon or two pass to give us some track record."

oblivion realms are infinite in size

Stay together!” Sul shouted. He took a step, and again the unimaginable sensation, and now they were in utter darkness—but not silence, for all around them were chittering sounds and the staccato scurrying of hundreds of feet.
They were in an infinite palace of colored glass.
They were on an icy plane with a burning sky.
They were standing by a dark red river, and the smell of blood was nearly suffocating.
They were in the deepest forest Attrebus had ever seen.
He was braced for the next transition, but Sul was suddenly swearing.
“What?” Attrebus said. “Where are we? Is this still Oblivion?”
“Yes,” he said “We‟ve been interrupted. He must have sniffed out my spoor and laid a trap.”

Azura's Star is shown to contain an entire reality inside it, and is described as infinite. Azura's Star is merely her artifact, not her realm. This gives an idea to the true scale of the Daedric Planes:

"I have cleansed Azura's Star, the infinite Soul Gem. It is mine to do with as I see fit."
- Dovahkiin's Journal

A Dremora summoned to Nirn also explicitly describes Oblivion as an endless black void containing many infinities.

I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, ‘’’and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void.’’’
‘’’I wasn't alarmed at first, because who hasn't been hurled into an endless black void?’’’ It wasn't until I began to materialize at my destination and got a taste of the air that I had my first misgivings. "I smell ... weakness," I said to myself—and I couldn't have been more right. It was then that I first heard the voice of my Conjurer as he said, "Ah, this one looks fairly robust," and the full horror of my situation broke upon me. For I had been summoned to do the bidding ... of a mortal.
’’I turned, aghast, to see who had dared summon me across the infinities to Nirn’’’, and found myself faced with a tall Elf of Summerset
- I was Summoned by a Mortal

Oblivion realms are infinite dimensional and outside time

" Know that there are places beyond Tamriel where the cunning and the wary can go to learn forgotten spells. I speak of the planes of Oblivion. The sea of limitless dimensions contains an endless series of islands. Some are controlled by the mighty Daedric Princes; others are loosely connected to one minor Daedra Lord or another. On these islands, creatures dwell who possess secrets out of time. Some are there of their own volition, but others are banished there for crimes either heinous or imagined." - Rulantaril’s Notes

A little about Mundus which is a lower realm to Oblivion

https://www.imperial-library.info/content/cosmology

What are planets?
The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.
What is Nirn?
Nirn (Ehlnofex for 'Arena') is a finite ball of matter and magic made from all of the god planets at the beginning of time, when Lorkhan tricked/convinced/forced the gods to create the mortal plane. Nirn is the mortal plane and the mortal planet, which is the same thing. Its creation upset the cosmic balance; now all souls (especially the Aedra-Daedra/Gods-Demons) have a vested interest in Nirn (especially its starry heart, Tamriel).
What are moons?
Small planets, insofar as one infinite mass of infinite size can be smaller than another. Planets do have orbits, or at least lunar orbits are perceived to happen by mortals. Moons are regarded by various cultures as attendant spirits of their god planet, or minor gods, or foreign gods. The moons of Nirn are Masser and Secunda. Moons are not represented in the Dwarven Orrery.
What are Masser and Secunda?
Masser and Secunda ("Jone" and "Jode" in the Ehlnofex), the moons of Nirn, are the attendant spirits of the mortal plane. They are like the mortal plane in that they are temporal and subject to the bounds of mortality; in fact of this, the moons are dead and died long ago. The moons used to be pure white and featureless, but today their 'skin' is decaying and withering away. Their planes are likewise dying. Mortals perceive this as the moons being spheres with patches of their "surfaces" completely eaten away; as the moons spin, they seem to become slivers or ragged crescents. These are not caused by shadows, because you can see stars through the black patches of the lunar spheres.
What is space?
Space is the interpretation of Oblivion, which is black and empty and surrounds the mortal plane. Space is infinite, but it acts just like a planet, in that Oblivion is 'surrounded' by Aetherius. You can see Aetherius by the stars.
What are stars?
The stars are the bridges to Aetherius, the magic plane. They are perceived as holes on the inside surface of space. Because they are on the inside of a sphere, all stars are equidistant from Nirn. Larger stars, therefore, are not closer to the mortal plane, they are just larger tears in Oblivion. The largest tear in Oblivion is Magnus, the sun.
What are shooting stars, then?
A misnomer. Shooting stars are bits of matter and magic, either from Oblivion or Aetherius, that sometimes move through the cosmos. The largest shooting stars are really planets with independent orbits, like Baan Dar the Rogue Plane.
What are constellations?
Constellations are collections of stars. Since each star is a bridge to magic, constellations are very powerful phenomena, and are revered. There are generally accepted to be thirteen constellations. Nine of these are made up completely of stars. Three others are called guardian constellations, as they are each governed by a Dominion Planet. The Dominion Planets are Akatosh (eye of the Warrior), Julianos (eye of the Sage), and Arkay (eye of the Thief). The last constellation is made up of unstars, and is called the Snake.
What is the sun?
Magnus is the sun, the largest hole in Oblivion, and the gateway to magic. Magnus was present at the creation of the mortal plane, and, in fact, was its architect (Lorkhan was its advocate and inspiration). Prehistoric (before ME2500, startyear) Nirn was a magical place, and highly unstable to the first mortals. Magnus then left, some say in disgust, and Oblivion filled in the void with the Void. His escape was not easy, and tatters of Magnus remain in the firmament as stars.
What is the sky?
The sky is another visual phenomenon caused by mortal mental stress, the night sky in particular. The sky is as impossible as planets; in essence, when you look into the sky, "you look outside the material plane". At night, Nirn is surrounded by Oblivion. The day sky is the multicolored elemental cloak of Magnus the sun. It changes colors as elemental influences rise and fall. Thus, when one looks at the day sky, they see into the raiments of Aetherius, and stare at magic.
How was the universe created?
Those phenomena of the spirit realm that inhabitants of Nirn interpret as a universe came into being during the Dawn Era. It was created through magic and myth, and this process is interpreted in a variety of ways too numerous to mention here.

.Oblivion have infinite alternate dimensions , for each possibility

However, the Multiverse of Mundus also contains a multitude of Parallel Worlds and Alternate Realities that exist alongside Nirn, sometimes referred to as “Adjacent Places”. Lyg is one such place:

Do not go to the realm of apology for absolution. Beyond articulation, there is no fault. The Adjacent Place, where the Grabbers live, is the illusion of the vocal or the middle realms of thought, by which I mean the constructed.
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec
Ha-Note moved sideways into the Adjacent Place, growing and unbeknownst. Above the vocal, it trembled with new emotions, immortal ones, absorbing more than the thirty known to exist in the middle world. When Ha-Note became gravely homesick, the Grabbers took it.
- The 36 Lessons of Vivec
Lyg is a backwards coffee stain of Tamriel, I already told you that. One time Nirn got folded up, folded space-style ala Dune Spice Navigators. Lyg is the result.
- Michael Kirkbride
Lyg: it's one of the Adjacent Places. It's still there. I wouldn't call it a different kalpa so much as a parallel version of Tamriel.
- Michael Kirkbride
Vestige: Why are you stuck in a crystal skull?
Augur of the Obscure: I'm not in the skull. I am the skull—at least here on Nirn. Over in the Adjacent Place, I'm shaped like a throw-pillow. Imagine that! You look confused. It's just a trick of the light, mate. The skull's what you might call a manifestation.

Shadows in The Elder Scrolls are not merely the absence of Light, but reflections and recordings of Alternate Worlds, and of individual existences and possibilities throughout Past and Future, created by different forces in conflict. It is also worthy to note how the texts reference all possible worlds being real, and how powerful Shadow Masters can merge themselves with all of their alternate versions simultaneously, though at great risk.

First Scroll of Shadow
"... chosen to explore this relation of world to shadow, Azra was the first to realize that shadows were not a mere absence of light but a reflection of possible worlds created by forces in conflict. A light strikes a rock, and the shadow is a record of their clash, past, present and future.
Other conflicting forces produced less obvious shadows, fire and water, wind and rock, or nations at war.
"With skill and patience, the shadows of all could be read, and patterns teased out, emphasized or eradicated.
Manipulating a shadow could, through contagion, manipulate the object or force which cast it."
Second Scroll of Shadow
"... Azra attempted what had never been done before, manipulating his own shadow to such an extent that he instantiated and melded all possible Azras at the same time, crossing over from this singular existence to all the existences in shadow.

.like i have already said that Clockwork city ~ Aurbis and Mundus and oblivion are just two of the infinite layers of Aurbis But i would stop here for now

No Caption Provided

.

Now i have to prove that Sil indeed can destroy Clockwork city
Now i have to prove that Sil indeed can destroy Clockwork city

Sotha SIL Is Clockwork city and is omnipresent in it , Clockwork city is an extension of Sil's will

Lawrence Schick : "Even though you don't see Sotha Sil very often, Sotha Sil is...present in just about everything that you do in the Clockwork City. The Clockwork City in many respects kind of is Sotha Sil. So you can expect to learn a lot about him and what makes him tick!"

Vivec scales to Sotha Sil I don't have all the vivec scans RN ( there are too much ) but the two i have prove that he exists beyond Time and can leave Time as a whole at any moment and this Vivec have lost all of his Divine Power btw

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Vivec also shoved his milk finger and effortlessly stomped someone who can manipulate the Event Denouement of the plot aka the climax of a plot into their favour ( scaling )

BARFOK, Maid of Planes, who appeared as a winged human with lick-encrusted spear, had the powers of Event Denouement. Battles fought against her would always end in victory for Barfok, because she could shape outcomes by singing. Four Chimeri villages and two more Dwemeri strongholds were destroyed by her decision enforcement. Vivec had to stuff her mouth with his milk finger to keep her from singing - Sermon 8

No Caption Provided

I've seen this quote a million times. ik what it is.... stop wasting my time.

I am gonna show you my arguments , don't matter if you have seen them in the past or are seeing it for the first time .

Be better than the other ES fans and show me Mann doing anything damaging wise on a multiverse, universal, or solar system level. I don't understand how this is so hard to do

Well I can show much weaker mages with feats like

No Caption Provided

Making dimensions with their heads bigger then planets and solar systems , let go of the infinite planet part .

Amazing how you can twist a situation isnt it?

I am not twisting anyone

I ask if you wanted to cry cause I DaRE InSuLteD TES lmao.

And I said I am not weak enough to cry or sweat or anything over a fucking online debate about characters made out of polygons

I never put anyone down.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Well.... A scan speaks a thousand words

I said he was a fanboy in which he is as he knows nothing of the other verse ( so it seems maybe he does but he doesnt come across like so ) and thus says "stomp" that is a fanboy. That's like me saying God Emperor of Mankind stomps DnD because "I feel" he does even though I have zero knowledge on DnD ( to be clear i know DnD )

You still don't have any proof that I or anyone else or Morningstar or chives lack knowledge on TES or WH

Tho I remember a WH fan debating me in the past and then admitting he lacks knowledge on both verses

No Caption Provided

Ofc you don't, but it wouldn't matter. I've seen the argument a million times. Some stuff in the TES is completely acceptable, the others like you're trying to do right now in posting scaling and such doesn't seem like worth my time because its the same garbage resused debate.

So basically you are in big intellectual words saying " you Sus Bro , everytime this argument happens , this is unacceptable , this debate is Sus and not worth my time " when you instigated it .

I'm asking for you to post Manni's feats himself, most people can't even do that. Ik of one dude who did, one.... out of the plenty of other sheep following TES debaters..... Now, post his feats his actual destructive feats

> Muh post feats

> I scale AP in a reliable way

> Muh bro you Sus

But I guess you think that beings such as Overvoid gets soloed by Chaos gods too because the prior is featless ?

Maybe Naruto solos Jiren because you don't like any form of scaling ?

Alright pal lets here it, tell me something I havent heard from anyone else gobber,

Goober or gobber ? What's the third grade Gutterish insults your class uses ?

lets hear it

I literally posted it a few lines later .

I know the queen is in a three way war..

A queen is in a three way war but that's not the queen , that's literally a warrior mage , no name , on the battle field .

. I played ESO. Now granted idk remember everything, its been a bit, but ik the stupid war that they're all fighting for.

Self admitance of lack of knowledge ? Goood , very good .

Really, whos army is outside defending him,

Ah yes , an army is defending a terrorist who is controlling the world from the shadows to get the amulet of kings .

this still doesn't even change the fact of his stance in that he didn't expect them to do what they did.

That's an element of surprise , doesn't mean that he was weaker then them , he achieved him goal of opening the rifts and the holes in the sky to coldharbour anyway .

Ik Daggerfall's stance thats when Manni becomes the necro moon.... You see now you're just assuming I don't know the lore even if I heaven forbid forget stuff. My lord you are one angry man

No Caption Provided

How do you expect me to react if you are gonna use a vastly weaker version to peak Mannimarco debate ? And now it's even worse DrunkHC, because you have literally admitted that you intensely used a vastly inferior version of Mannimarco , which would intentonally or not , lead to spread of Misinformation , congratulations , you played yourself .

I see reading isn't your strong suit.

> Gets mods called on him for insults

> Insults the next line

Don't know if you are highly brave , or just a fool .

It's okay, the guy said this

You think that's remotely ban worthy ?

Nothing that you showed even put manni at multiverse +, just multiverse that's it. The person responding tried to make it seem like Manni is way above even multiverse + and that's just wrong, but you're so salty to even see that. Now like I said imagine not being able to read and yet trying to debate. I haven't even posted feats yet because what you've said gives me nothing to argue about. "Oh manni is a multiverse guy cause hes a moon and so on!" First you need to prove his moon is multiverse, not because suddenly its a moon that manni made. Prove that his moon his bubble that he created is multiverse

What are moons?

Small planets, insofar as one infinite mass of infinite size can be smaller than another. Planets do have orbits, or at least lunar orbits are perceived to happen by mortals. Moons are regarded by various cultures as attendant spirits of their god planet, or minor gods, or foreign gods. The moons of Nirn are Masser and Secunda. Moons are not represented in the Dwarven Orrery.

What are planets?

The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.

Moons are infinite , Mannimarco is moon

Tier 2: Multiversal

2-C: Low Multiverse level

This tier is broken into the following sub-tiers:

Low 2-C | Universe level+: Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale. However, it can be more generally fulfilled by any 4-dimensional space that is either:

A) Equivalent to a large extra dimensional space. That is, a higher-dimensional "bulk" space which embeds lower-dimensional ones (Such as our universe) as subsets of itself, whose dimensions are not microscopic / compactified.

B) Portrayed as completely transcending lower-dimensional objects and spaces in the setting of a given work of fiction.

2-C | Low Multiverse level: Characters who can significantly affect[2], create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of several separate space-time continuums ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

2-B: Multiverse level

Characters who can significantly affect[2], create and/or destroy larger multiverses which comprise from 1001 to any higher finite amount of separate space-time continuums.

2-A: Multiverse level+

Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[2], creating and/or destroying a countably infinite number of space-time continuums.

Anything infinite is Multiversal+ , and i have not even gone into Higher Dimensional scaling , R>F transcendancy and e.t.c. YET

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But good to see you went from 2C to 2B , making progress , in 20 posts we would be there , or maybe you are not clear about where you scale Mannimarco at the first place .

Another piece of scaling and feats I can provide is for Hist and Ideal masters , who both scale infinitely below Et Ada

.

Ideal Masters are platonic in existence

Battlespire Athenaeum said:

The Masters are disembodied entities living as a distant Platonic Ideal ; their only connections with the Soul Cairn are small magic gems which provide a channel of communication and sensation with those bound in form to the Soul Cairn.

They control each aspect of their realms

Skyrim Prima said:

The Ideal Masters are mystic entities that lord over the Soul Cairn, controling every aspect from it's fabric to its appearence. Necromancers believe they are the crysteline structures dotting the Soul Cairn, but Velcerica believes they've transcended their physical forms. Seek out Valerica for more information.

There are atleast 3 planets and sky In soul cairn

No Caption Provided

. Why is this relevant ?

What are planets?

The planets are the gods and the planes of the gods, which is the same thing. That they appear as spherical heavenly bodies is a visual phenomena caused by mortal mental stress. Since each plane(t) is an infinite mass of infinite size, as yet surrounded by the Void of Oblivion, the mortal eye registers them as bubbles within a space. Planets are magical and impossible. The eight planets correspond to the Eight Divines. They are all present on the Dwarven Orrery, along with the mortal planet, Nirn.

Space also exists due to planets and

What is space?

Space is the interpretation of Oblivion, which is black and empty and surrounds the mortal plane. Space is infinite, but it acts just like a planet, in that Oblivion is 'surrounded' by Aetherius. You can see Aetherius by the star

Soul Cairn and Ideal Masters indeed exist in Oblivion

Tutor Riparius: But of course! Perhaps I can shed a bit more light on the subject. Long ago, as you reckon such things, the Ideal Masters were an early order of sorcerers who practiced necromancy, trafficking in souls, great, small, and fragmentary. They became very powerful, and eventually found their physical forms to be unacceptably weak and limiting. By means which I shall not articulate, they transcended those forms and became beings of soul-energy. They entered Oblivion as immortals, selected an area of chaotic creatia, and crafted it into a pocket realm ideal for their purposes as soul merchants. They dubbed this pocket the Soul Cairn and, pleased with themselves, adopted the name Ideal Masters as a title.

Oblivion requires hyperagonal existence to be accessed at the very first place + confirmation that even random little sigil stones are Extra Dimensional

Transliminal passage of quickened objects or entities without the persistent agency of hyperagonal media is not possible, and even if possible, would result in instantaneous retromission of the transported referents.
.
Only a transpontine circumpenetration of the limen will result in transits of greater than infinitesimal duration.
Though other hyperagonal media may exist in theory, the only known transliminal artifact capable of sustained transpontine circumpenetration is the sigil stone.
.
A sigil stone is a specimen of pre-Mythic quasi-crystalline morpholith that has been transformed into an extra-dimensional artifact through the arcane inscription of a daedric sigil.
.
Though some common morpholiths like soul gems may be found in nature, the exotic morpholiths used to make sigil stones occur only in pocket voids of Oblivion, and cannot be prospected or harvested without daedric assistance.
Therefore, since both the morpholiths and the daedric sigils required for hyperagonal media cannot be obtained without traffic and commerce with Daedra Lords, it is necessary that a transliminal mechanic cultivate a working knowledge of conjuration -- though purpose-built enchantments may be substituted if the mechanic has sufficient invocatory skill. Traffic and commerce with Daedra Lords is an esoteric but well-established practice, and lies outside the compass of this treatise.
- Liminal Bridges

Ideal Masters transcend all forms of time and it is meaningless in The Soul Cairn

Dawnguard said:

Valerica: Time has very little meaning to me. Consequenttly, it has very little meaning to the Ideal Masters as well. I suppose you could call this the ultimate waiting game, each watching the other to see which will give in.

Ideal masters exist outside Past , Present and future , confirming they are outside cause and effect thus Type V Acusual

This is backed up by The Book of Life and Service, and the above confirmation that the Ideal Masters control the very fabric of their reality.

Lore:Book of Life and Service - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)

The Book of Life and Service said:Blessed are the Masters, for they bridge the past and span the future.

the Hist , all working together , can literally pull off an Azathoth

The dream is rately visited by any mortal but it can be visited by aa being in Aurbis , meaning that Hist can send people outside Aurbis to their dream .
The dream is rately visited by any mortal but it can be visited by aa being in Aurbis , meaning that Hist can send people outside Aurbis to their dream .
The Hist can dream and create whatever they want via their collective dreaming
The Hist can dream and create whatever they want via their collective dreaming
The Dream exists in the Padoamic Void , which itself is a part of a greater dream .
The Dream exists in the Padoamic Void , which itself is a part of a greater dream .

Keep in mind , these are fodder to Mannimarco and other gods , one could argue he in base is more powerful then these .

To give you an idea of the dimensional tiering

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The dimensional difference is ontological , and the difference is of a higher Dimensional being viewing a lower one as....fiction ( dream to be more precise ) thus R>F

For example , this dude is seeing an infinite multiverse aka limitless space , as his dream , transcending it via R>F
For example , this dude is seeing an infinite multiverse aka limitless space , as his dream , transcending it via R>F
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So....now what ?

Am I supposed to give you feats , scaling and statements for TES all day with cosmological explainations , or are you gonna do something ? Like give feats for Warhammer ?
Am I supposed to give you feats , scaling and statements for TES all day with cosmological explainations , or are you gonna do something ? Like give feats for Warhammer ?
Avatar image for nighstar666
NighStar666

470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

No Caption Provided

Btw , if someone actually claims Infinite Dimensional Multiversal+ Crabs , pls tag me , I would have a fun time exposing them , they are like the boundless atoms marvel crew

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

18619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lel this thread

Avatar image for kaijuking
kaijuking

2685

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kaijuking You see here, this is another setting that gets wanked out of control. Elder Scrolls. Just like SC they aren't actually as powerful as they say they are but meh it is what it is lol

OT: Nagash stomps

Co Sign.

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

719

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mannimarco blinks the franchise

Avatar image for wayshrine
wayshrine

361

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe change it to a different version of Mannimarco and you could have a debate.

Avatar image for chives_qte
Chives_qte

557

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Peak of power? Did the OP just say it's Mannimarco who is the God of the Worms? The same entity that became the antithesis of Arkay?Edit: Even if the opponent is level "multiverse +".

Mismatch and uberlolstomp.

Nothing that you showed even put manni at multiverse +, just multiverse that's it. The person responding tried to make it seem like Manni is way above even multiverse + and that's just wrong, but you're so salty to even see that. Now like I said imagine not being able to read and yet trying to debate. I haven't even posted feats yet because what you've said gives me nothing to argue about. "Oh manni is a multiverse guy cause hes a moon and so on!" First you need to prove his moon is multiverse, not because suddenly its a moon that manni made. Prove that his moon his bubble that he created is multiverse.

OP explained that this is the peak of power. Mannimarco becomes the antithesis of Arkay, who, even while he is asleep (not "weakened" as many like to call it), is still at least in the league (even if not level) of the Daedric prince. Daedric princes rule Oblivion - an infinite dimensional structure compared to a (and I quote) "boundless sea with endless islands", where the islands are a metaphor for universes. It's also worth noting that dimensions, alternate realities, and other similar things are analogous to the universes in TES. I can also give you an example (and I will quote again) of the "infinite palace of glass" which makes us realize that even ordinary buildings in one Oblivion dimension can be infinitely large. I am not saying that Mannimarco is a Daedric Prince level, but it is definitely higher than "multiversal +". In fact, Oblivion is a boundless plan of existence with infinitely many infinite universes, which in turn can potentially have infinite aspects (like this glass palace) in addition to being an infinite dimensional thing. Arkay is still in a league comparable to the Daedric Prince, and Mannimarco as the God of Worms scales directly into Arkay.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

3226

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Oh man, this is good.

Add Vecna from Dungeons & Dragons to the mix and it’s like the ultimate necromancer showdown.

Done

Avatar image for chives_qte
Chives_qte

557

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know Vecna, I don't comment until someone shows what he can do.

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

416

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nighstar666: Good lord, the same crap I've seen before and are you quoting SB's out of all places? This will take some time to address

Maybe change it to a different version of Mannimarco and you could have a debate.

Naw AoS Nagash is fine, hes multiverse level at this point when he is at the Peak of his power

@harrisonmesko said:

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

Thank you, finally, thank you. Someone with half a brain actually knows whats going on with TES

Avatar image for nighstar666
NighStar666

470

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#30  Edited By NighStar666

@mordhauextreme1:

Good lord, the same crap I've seen before and are you quoting SB's out of all places? This will take some time to address

So ? I am mentioning the source at the same time too , fail to see what " point X ' you are trying to make , no one in history of this site have ever debunked those TES scans , you are welcome to try , and btw all of these arguments are completely unqiue to me as I first got the scans and proposed the ideas , so you are not fooling anybody .

Naw AoS Nagash is fine, hes multiverse level at this point when he is at the Peak of his power

I proved

- Mannimarco's transcendance over infinite R>F

- Type V Acasuality

- Conceptual existence type II

- Large size ( Type 11 )

And much more

You have proved that you have a massive bias against TES . , Nothing more really , so ofcourse after seeing the debate , he is gonna say that .

Thank you, finally, thank you. Someone with half a brain actually knows whats going on with TES

" TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES "

on top of that , he agreed Mannimarco wins just 2 posts later , and he is talking about crabs needing to be debunked , not the entire verse .

Avatar image for martin-septim
Martin-Septim

92

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write.

It is actually a joke. No one on TES side takes it seriously. They simply poke fun on how ridiculously broken and weird is TES verse.

Avatar image for mcflicky
McFlicky

3527

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Vecna gets stomped. I can't comment on nagash

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

3226

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

Avatar image for cheth
Cheth

438

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I do not at all know Vecna so can't comment on him sadly.

As a necromancer and overall death mage I'm more impressed by Nagash's width and ability. So if it was limited to that I would back him. For the first time in a while Nagash also is the better melee combatan, though i doubt it'd come to that. Mannimarco however does have the advantage of being a former Psijic mage as well, which would offer him many abilities that could allow him to make up for the difference

Avatar image for newhorkjackvill
NewHorkJackVill

211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nagash easily

Avatar image for newhorkjackvill
NewHorkJackVill

211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

its all wank. Just a heads up. It could be scaled to universal with statements but that really is it, and the sites used by wankers can be easily edited and fake scans are made a lot on TES verse.

Avatar image for newhorkjackvill
NewHorkJackVill

211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#39  Edited By NewHorkJackVill

forgot how relevant tes wank is, it is like umineko but somewhat bearable atleast

Avatar image for chives_qte
Chives_qte

557

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@harrisonmesko said:

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

its all wank. Just a heads up. It could be scaled to universal with statements but that really is it, and the sites used by wankers can be easily edited and fake scans are made a lot on TES verse.

Prove it's fake scans.

Avatar image for aryan87
Aryan87

7919

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#41  Edited By Aryan87  Online
@newhorkjackvill said:
@harrisonmesko said:

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

its all wank. Just a heads up. It could be scaled to universal with statements but that really is it, and the sites used by wankers can be easily edited and fake scans are made a lot on TES verse.

Prove of my scans being fake ? I really want to see what argument you provide , other then just being a DC wanker .

And the " editable site" you talk about is C0DA , which is non canon and not a single scan in this thread comes from C0DA , but I guess the only thing you would know About TES is its fanfiction aka C0DA because that's where you experience with the verse ends .

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

18619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Some dishonest takes here. Ot: Mannimarco solos Warhammer, idk about DnD.

Avatar image for deactivated-616326585fe25
deactivated-616326585fe25

44

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

While multiversal Warhammer is obvious wank, TES can back up his standards. I wouldn´t argue about inconistency in TES, when defending Warhammer, that could be understand as double standards. As much as i like Nagash, he get stomped by Mannimarco and by Vecna horribly. Both verses caps on a higher level while Warhammer just lives the wank.

Avatar image for aanmnp
AanMNP

3568

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

OT: Mannimarco stomps

Avatar image for newhorkjackvill
NewHorkJackVill

211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aryan87 said:
@newhorkjackvill said:
@harrisonmesko said:

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

its all wank. Just a heads up. It could be scaled to universal with statements but that really is it, and the sites used by wankers can be easily edited and fake scans are made a lot on TES verse.

Prove of my scans being fake ? I really want to see what argument you provide , other then just being a DC wanker .

And the " editable site" you talk about is C0DA , which is non canon and not a single scan in this thread comes from C0DA , but I guess the only thing you would know About TES is its fanfiction aka C0DA because that's where you experience with the verse ends .

im not even gonna attempt to debate an ignorant like you.. However i would like to know how i am wanking dc in a thread where a dc character is not even available LOL

it's that derailment you feed off of.

Avatar image for aryan87
Aryan87

7919

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#46 Aryan87  Online

@aryan87 said:
@newhorkjackvill said:
@harrisonmesko said:

TES has been something that I think needs too be debunked too. "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+" crabs just doesn't sound like something somebody sane would write. Don't get me wrong. I think the God tiers of TES could be some of "the strongest things ever." But making the weakest fodder in the verse "stronger than anything" just seems like something only a salty battle boarder would make. SCP has at least 1 beyond Uber powerful beings. SCP 3812. But fodder SCP aren't "Infinite dimensional" "multiversal+." But the problem is I don't know the first thing about TES. And unlike other things it would take years just to read everything that's been published about skyrim let alone all of TES.

its all wank. Just a heads up. It could be scaled to universal with statements but that really is it, and the sites used by wankers can be easily edited and fake scans are made a lot on TES verse.

Prove of my scans being fake ? I really want to see what argument you provide , other then just being a DC wanker .

And the " editable site" you talk about is C0DA , which is non canon and not a single scan in this thread comes from C0DA , but I guess the only thing you would know About TES is its fanfiction aka C0DA because that's where you experience with the verse ends .

im not even gonna attempt to debate an ignorant like you.. However i would like to know how i am wanking dc in a thread where a dc character is not even available LOL

it's that derailment you feed off of.

im not even gonna attempt to debate an ignorant like you..

Yeah , that's a wise decision for you .

However i would like to know how i am wanking dc in a thread where a dc character is not even available LOL

Nah , I called you a DC wanker because I have seen you say Lucifer solos fiction in the past already , how else do you want me to address you ?

it's that derailment you feed off of.

You take debating polygons , texts and pictures..... A little too seriously

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for morningstar999
Morningstar999

18619

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aryan87:

Nah , I called you a DC wanker because I have seen you say Lucifer solos fiction in the past already

You mean this?

No Caption Provided

Yea sad guy.

Avatar image for newhorkjackvill
NewHorkJackVill

211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aryan87:

Nah , I called you a DC wanker because I have seen you say Lucifer solos fiction in the past already

You mean this?

No Caption Provided

Yea sad guy.

oh so somebody was right you simply follow johan lol. One troll of tes and one follower

Avatar image for aryan87
Aryan87

7919

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#49 Aryan87  Online

@morningstar999 said:

@aryan87:

Nah , I called you a DC wanker because I have seen you say Lucifer solos fiction in the past already

You mean this?

No Caption Provided

Yea sad guy.

oh so somebody was right you simply follow johan lol. One troll of tes and one follower

Oh why do I think I know the name of that someone

Avatar image for newhorkjackvill
NewHorkJackVill

211

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@aryan87 said:
@newhorkjackvill said:
@morningstar999 said:

@aryan87:

Nah , I called you a DC wanker because I have seen you say Lucifer solos fiction in the past already

You mean this?

No Caption Provided

Yea sad guy.

oh so somebody was right you simply follow johan lol. One troll of tes and one follower

Oh why do I think I know the name of that someone

??? Ok