I'm not even sure here...

Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The General win,he's truly immortal,has a ridiculous regeneration (can regenerate inhalf of seconds),never tired and outclassed the most powerful members of the Justice League (Superman and Martian Manhunter) and the new god Orion,Zauriel...

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By YoungJustice

General

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Killemall

I am pretty well versed with Mangog, but know little to nothing about the general, can anyone put feats from the Generals so i can see if there is something equally impressive Mangog has done?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: illing was a general of US Air Force,but he was dying from a cancer and his only hope would be to use the body of Shaggy Man,to continue living so he manipulates a group of superheroes subordinate to the U.S. government (Ultramarine Corps), to confront the Justice League and thus giving him time to put his consciousness into the body of the monster. In this new body he did not need to eat, breathe, drink, sleep and never tire besides, it can also be recovered within half a second of any injury inflicted on him and he also has strength comparable to the strongest members of the Justice League. In all fight with Jusstice League,the team only wins via BFR...Orion shoot Astro Force(pure cosmic energy)at him and he acts like was nothig. some scans

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Killemall

@matchesmalone21 said:

@Killemall: illing was a general of US Air Force,but he was dying from a cancer and his only hope would be to use the body of Shaggy Man,to continue living so he manipulates a group of superheroes subordinate to the U.S. government (Ultramarine Corps), to confront the Justice League and thus giving him time to put his consciousness into the body of the monster. In this new body he did not need to eat, breathe, drink, sleep and never tire besides, it can also be recovered within half a second of any injury inflicted on him and he also has strength comparable to the strongest members of the Justice League. In all fight with Jusstice League,the team only wins via BFR...Orion shoot Astro Force(pure cosmic energy)at him and he acts like was nothig. some scans

Cool then this is going to be a pretty close battle, I dont think Mangog has ever gone up against the Avengers but well he's Thor's villian, and has fought thor 9 times but without amp Thor or Odin's power intervention , he hasnt even been able to actually hurt him let alone beat him. But that being said he's not like Unbeatable, as his appearance with Thanos indicates, he was afraid of Thanos and was following him as his lackey, which shows Marvel intends Thanos to be more powerful. Also a small portion of Odin Force from a dying Odin was enough to powerful up Thor to beat Mangog.

Form what i have seen from this scan, I am leaning towards General winning this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Killemall: Yeah

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

If you use the Pre Crisis feats for General, he might win.

Otherwise he's just a weaker tank compared to the other guy

AnnamalHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

General stands no chance here.

Some people are really overrating him.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog stomps.

The General got his hand blown off by a bat-grenade. He can regenerate from a lot but Mangog can turn his body to a pulp with a few punches.