#52 higherpower  Moderator

Mangog chews him up and spits him out.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Mangog stomps. HP Doomsday is basically a walking NLF and his best feats are beating the JL and stomping Superman, which countless other anime/manga, comic and game characters could do.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog stomped even before Aaron's bullshit

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By brucerogers

Mangog stomped even before Aaron's bullshit

CosmoGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog one shots DD

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Treating enchanted Uru like chewing gum alone puts mangog on another level.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#59  Edited By ProteusXManRxis
Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Seems some people shouldn't be allowed opinions. Unbelievable.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mangog murderstomps this as his current feats are almost skyfather level.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By termiteone4ever

I still dont see Mangog defeating Doomsday lets not get too excited. The hate for doomsday must have been real to dig up a 9 year only thread.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By MasterSkywalker

Lmao.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#64  Edited By KrleAvenger

A guy who can't put Superman down against a guy who wrecks Thor and tanks blasts from Odin. Take your pick.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still dont see Mangog defeating Doomsday lets not get too excited. The hate for doomsday must have been real to dig up a 9 year only thread.

It's not hate against Doomsday, it's Mangog's ridiculous new feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: Doomsday had two-three fights against Superman. One during Hunter/Prey and one or two during Doomsday Wars. In both of those fights he failed to put Superman down despite the fact that he was beating the shit out of him for like 10+ panels. Honestly, Doomsday overall is extremely overhyped. He failed to overpower Superman and his showing against Darkseid is written by the same writer (Dan Jurgens) who strait up confirmed that Darkseid is inferior to Superman in pure power. So Doomsday wasn't written as Darkseid's superior because he was just that powerful. He was superior to Darkseid because Jurgens has low views on Darkseid's power.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m thinking either Mangog, or might even be a stalemate with this version of Doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I'm not the one to pretend I'm as knowledgeable as others when it comes to DC, but I disagree with him not putting Superman down in Hunter Prey. Superman was amped, had assistance, and only escaped Doomsday due to BFR.

Just because Doomsday didn't kill him outright doesn't mean Superman ever had a chance for victory. That entire fight showed Doomsday having an answer for whatever Superman did and got the better of him throughout.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: Superman was definitely overmatched. And if the fight continued, he would die. That's not my point. People make Doomsday look like this overpowered monster who is apparently so strong, he can outright humiliate and destroy Superman. Whether he is superior to Superman or not is not debatable. Clearly he is, but he struggled to put him down despite the fact that he fought against him for more than ten panels. Waverider helped sure, but it is not like he contributed to the fight a lot. Also if you are talking about the Motherbox, it was never stated that it amped Superman. It only gave him extra weapons to use. It was never stated it increased his strength, speed, durability, or anything like that. Doomsday was just fighting regular Superman with featless weapons.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Magnog he's the ultimate brick. Too durable and strong. Doomsday will only make him stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: on mobile and don't have access to a computer, but you seem to be one of the more knowledgeable, comicwise, here on this site. I just don't agree with him being overhyped.

A nearly unstoppable brick, almost instant adaption abilities, and can ragdoll the likes of an amped Superman, Darkseid, Green Lanterns, etc (Also, I am almost positive the Motherbox did more than just provide weapons) hardly seems to be overhyped.

Now if I am misquoting the Green Lantern feats let me know. I am saying that, based off what I know, he may simply be just that powerful.

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog bites Doomsday to shreds, like he did to the Destroyer.

tethadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog bites his head off

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By KrleAvenger

@sawed_off_it:

on mobile and don't have access to a computer, but you seem to be one of the more knowledgeable, comicwise, here on this site. I just don't agree with him being overhyped.

Thanks for the compliment.

A nearly unstoppable brick, almost instant adaption abilities, and can ragdoll the likes of an amped Superman, Darkseid, Green Lanterns, etc (Also, I am almost positive the Motherbox did more than just provide weapons) hardly seems to be overhyped.

He deserves a title of a Teambuster and is definitely superior to Superman. Again, that's not my point. The point is, he is not as powerful as people make him out to be (according to comic fans, Doomsday can like one shot Superman, something he wasn't able to accomplish or come remotely close to doing regardless of the incarnation, writer or the story). Doomsday is strong. Above your average powerhouse. But he is not on Mangog's level.

Motherbox does not amp physical abilities under regular circumstances. It was never stated it amped Superman. Clark himself said that the Motherbox did nothing aside from change his clothes and provide weapons. That's what Motherbox is. It is tech based equipment. A weapon. Mostly it does not affect you physically. Dan Jurgens, the writer of the story and the creator of Doomsday's character actually stated that Superman and Doomsday were equivalent in power.

No Caption Provided

I already addressed that Darkseid instance. The writer of the story, Dan Jurgens actually agreed that Darkseid is far less powerful than Superman, something that is, based on consistency, incorrect.

No Caption Provided

So using Hunter/Prey as valid source of information and evidence that Doomsday is superior to Darkseid is flawed argument to use because the writer of the story has low views on Darkseid and his power.

Superman Man of Steel #116: Here we see Darkseid overpowering Superman pretty quickly, without that much difficulty.

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #1-2: Yet somehow he gets ragdolled 4-shotted by Doomsday and almost ends up being killed.

That same Doomsday fought against Superman for six panels until Waverider interrupted the fight. Then the fight continued and it lasted more than 10 panels and Superman was still fine (aside from having a broken arm).

Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #3: The only reason why he was knocked out at the end was because of that energy blast. And he still got back up and continued the fight with Doomsday in order to through him into whatever it was (entropy I believe, the end of time).

And there is another fight between the two which I already mentioned, Superman: Doomsday Wars, also written and drawn by Dan Jurgens. Superman tanked a beating from Doomsday for like an entire issue, and wasn't KO'd until Brainiac's weapons hit him (which is pretty ironic). On top of that, he was concerned about Lana Lang's son throughout the entire fight, and Jurgens actually stated that Superman would fare way better in a fight with Doomsday if he did not have to worry about the baby. I already posted that above.

Now if I am misquoting the Green Lantern feats let me know. I am saying that, based off what I know, he may simply be just that powerful.

I don't recall Doomsday ever beating any Green Lantern aside from rookie Kyle Rayner. It is still impressive tho considering the fact that even rookie Kyle Rayner is pretty powerful, and Doomsday also overpowered other members of the Justice League of America.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: I don't believe he can one shot Superman but I'm not sure why he can't perform the same feats Mangog has currently.

As a team buster shouldn't he be able to do it as well.

I don't agree at all with all.of these "Mangog Stomps" statements. Especially if it is HP Doomsday

EDIT: I'm not a high tier expert so don't expect much in the way of scans/feats from me.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog obviously.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it:

I don't believe he can one shot Superman but I'm not sure why he can't perform the same feats Mangog has currently.

Which one?

As a team buster shouldn't he be able to do it as well.

Do what?

I don't agree at all with all.of these "Mangog Stomps" statements. Especially if it is HP Doomsday

But I never said Mangog stomps.

EDIT: I'm not a high tier expert so don't expect much in the way of scans/feats from me.

It's fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger:

Breaking the destroyer armor.

I never implied you did. Most users are.

Cool.

Laiks Stake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog eats him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sawed_off_it: I would rather not talk about that Destroyer instance. I think it's PIS. Way stronger people than Mangog tried and failed to damage the Destroyer, even less do it casually. Unless Mangog becomes consistently that powerful throughout his appearances, I'm just gonna consider that showing for what it is, Aaron's writing. As for another thing, Doomsday couldn't do anything to the Destroyer. It is made of enchanted Uru metal and it helped Odin fight the entire Fourth Host of the Celestials. Doomsday is not damaging that. But that is irrelevant because I don't think Mangog's showing with the Destroyer is valid feat to use anyway.

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog is going to win. Hes above DD in power now imo. 7/10 Mangog wins

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By Thor-Parker

Mangog

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mangog rips his head off.

Blaec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday got this

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog and its not close, even if we include NLF since Doomsday in the end would be the perfect amplifier to Mangog.