Amazo

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HighAccuser

Does Amazo have any prexisting JLA powers to supplement or just on his own? I think if he was alone he would lose or stalemate Mangog at best. Oh and I made a battle similar to this one lol but it was a team.

Some cabron tried to argue that Amazo couldn't copy his or anybody else's powers. But we all know otherwise.

So yeah Amazo takes it if thats the case.

Also your avatar makes me hungry for poultry.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo would need all of the JLA powers to stand a chance here mangog was made to kill Odin he's a beast and a half. But if Amazo already has the JLA powers he CAN win

mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_fan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By comic_fan123

AMAZO

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr-luxcipher: ah OK then in an good fight Amazo can win here

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo gets rip to shreds.

Mr_Bavadin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog wins.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Mangog eats him.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can’t copy hate,mangog eats

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo just adds Mangogs abilities and stats to his own and kills him.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

People really thing Amazo can lose here?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Probably Mangog after recent showings

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Mangog eats Amazo just like he ate the destroyer.

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rustlingjimmy

How did he beat the Destroyer?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog eats him gg

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@all-father said:

How did he beat the Destroyer?

Right to Left.

BeastMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog eats him, tears him apart, swallows him etc.

Amazo just adds Mangogs abilities and stats to his own and kills him.

That's a no limits fallacy. He's never copied someone as powerful as mangog nor as exotic as mangog. Mangog eats him easier than he ate the destroyer considering amazo at his best is still significantly below the destroyer armour. At best amazo is thanos or ultron level. And he was shown as being weaker/more vulnerable on the inside than the outside so he is inferior to thanos in all honesty.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@beastmonster:

Amazo has copied the Warlorog, an artifact with Universal feats and statements.

Thanks for reminding him.

Fanboy7mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Fanboy7mode

Amazo stomps

LightingJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mangog

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The beast who fought Odin or Kyle's punching bag 🥴?

Amazo gets rip to shreds.

PooPooEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mangog is the hatred that walks so amazo gets fodderized

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Mangog, his mouth can consume anything.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Amazo can just copy Mangog and win off that lol. He's not that impressive barring his brick status.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: He can copy Mangog right before being eaten by Mangog. Amazo gets beat by Kyle No wat Mangog doesn't eat here

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By AssertingValor

@professorrespect: Mangog has punched Mjolnir back at Thor as fast as he threw it. I would assume then Mangog is much stronger than Uru or what Amazo is made of we might argue.

Never heard some one call Mangog not impressive.

PanzerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PanzerX

Amazo with the JLA's powers and the ability to copy Mangog?

Mangog gets wiped

No Caption Provided
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ProfessorRespect

LEVEL 4 ACCESS: PROVIDE INFO

Passcode: ███████

ACCESS GRANTED. FILE "MANGOG COPE" OPENING

@AssertingValor said:

@professorrespect: Mangog has punched Mjolnir back at Thor as fast as he threw it. I would assume then Mangog is much stronger than Uru or what Amazo is made of we might argue.

Never heard some one call Mangog not impressive.

Punching the hammer back doesn't mean much unless Amazo starts hurling hammers, I suppose. I'm not sure how that means he beats Amazo either.

Read the whole sentence. I never said he wasn't impressive, I said he wasn't impressive barring his brick status. He's great for a brick.....Amazo is the complete opposite of a brick. Getting punched at Wally-tier speeds with the strength of Superman + Mangog combined while also having to deal with Lantern constructs + TP + Zatanna's magic hax.....yeah no there's absolutely no chance Mangog can't handle all of that at once, and that's coming from the guy who wrote his comprehensive RT four years ago. I'm literally the most qualified person to tell you he loses.

@destinyman75 said:

@professorrespect: He can copy Mangog right before being eaten by Mangog. Amazo gets beat by Kyle No wat Mangog doesn't eat here

Parroting Cosmo isn't an argument. Amazo didn't simply get "beat by Kyle" in fact he was shown on-panel to dominate him due to having the composite willpower of the League, a consistent feature he had since Pre-Crisis when he'd be doing the same to Hal. Not to mention the context of Kyle beating a Amazo-proxy (which you'd know if you actually read the story) means your statement is factually wrong anyway barring any additional factors.

Mangog can try to eat someone punching him thousands of times at his strength level, given Thor was able to defeat the guy by blasting his insides I'm sure that'll go well against a guy with significantly better energy projection moving at Wally West speeds.

KIMO5555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazons

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo copies mangog and ends in a stalemate, if he had the powers of the JLA then he stomps.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75: Using the kyle rayner feat as a measuring stick is funny it's not like mangog doesn't have feats where he was defeated by a single hero.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101: Not without context And Thor>> Kyle anyway

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: LMAO Thor>> Energy projection that's funny

OT- Thors blast inside with Mjolnir would kill amazo easier then it did Magnog who is far more durable amd stronger then anyone Amazo has beaten

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting for a argument suggesting Thor's above a Green Lantern with the League's willpower.

OT- Thors blast inside with Mjolnir would kill amazo easier then it did Magnog

...again, by what metric? I know you aren't exactly very good at this whole "debating" thing but you can't just say this and completely ignore the arguments already presented just to say "well he'd die anyway" that's just pure cope on your end if you can't actually show why this is the case.

who is far more durable amd stronger

Again, this means nothing to someone who can copy Mangog and then just beat him up that way. As I've said before;

"Getting punched at Wally-tier speeds with the strength of Superman + Mangog combined while also having to deal with Lantern constructs + TP + Zatanna's magic hax.....yeah no there's absolutely no chance Mangog can't handle all of that at once"

etc

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: The Mjolnir comment shows a feat rarely (or ever) performed by any of Thors opponents showing Mangogs Next level strength and durability...

We haven't even seen Mangog mortally/severely wounded before to say even with OG Amazo's strength with speed (other abilities) would really be enough to put Mangog down still.

I still see Mangog eating Amazo's with one slip up.

However a form like Golden Amazo would stomp.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@AssertingValor said:

@professorrespect: The Mjolnir comment shows a feat rarely (or ever) performed by any of Thors opponents showing Mangogs Next level strength and durability

....and? He punched the hammer, cool, he's also been hurt by it flung at him and similarly was bullied by a couple dozen hammers later on by Thor's granddaughters. There isn't really much depth there.

We haven't even seen Mangog mortally/severely wounded before to say even with OG Amazo's strength with speed (other abilities) would really be enough to put Mangog down still

This is because Mangog is typically defeated with BFR and/or less than conventional manners like blasting his insides or whatnot.

Amazo has not only the strength of all of the OG Justice League, but he will also have the required stats of Mangog; making him by default stronger. As I've said in a prior post, literally all of this by itself would be enough, let alone the hax that Amazo also has access to alongside the speed of Wally West and the constructs of Hal/Kyle to boot. Mangog has no defence to any of this, he can essentially only stand there and take the beating.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OT- Thors blast inside with Mjolnir would kill amazo easier then it did Magnog who is far more durable amd stronger then anyone Amazo has beaten

Man are you stupid or dumb? It's the most simplest logic not rocket science. Mangog being more durable and stronger doesn't mean shit as Amazo will instantly become just as durable and strong by copying Mangog himself. And on top of that he will have Wally's speed, Hal and Superman and Batman's combined willpower with a Lantern ring, J'onn's TP, etc. Like how are you not getting this?

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@destinyman75 said:

Man are you stupid or dumb? It's the most simplest logic not rocket science. Mangog being more durable and stronger doesn't mean shit as Amazo will instantly become just as durable and strong by copying Mangog himself. And on top of that he will have Wally's speed, Hal and Superman and Batman's combined willpower with a Lantern ring, J'onn's TP, etc. Like how are you not getting this?

1). What's up, future legend?? I look forward to every post you make, consistently thoughtful battles *Daps*

2). Chiiiiiiillllllllll~

DM75 (OG of CV) is pointing out the feats don't match the claims. It's NLF with alot of the Amazo hype. Consider this: Mangog is a being even Odin fears and treats beings in Superman's league (Thor) like annoyances. Has Amazo ever copied anyone beyond herald/Trans level? Be honest.

• He has 1 instance (Hourman) that I can recall, and even he copies powers it's not a perfect copy. What's consistent is Amazo not having the Strength of the people accumulated, here he has Superman copied with GL and others, yet:
No Caption Provided

Sneak attack = Ripping a hole in him? Not to mention Kyle dominating almost every incarnation. On paper Amazo should win, but Mangog has like 3 Star feats. Amazo... not so much

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:

1). What's up, future legend?? I look forward to every post you make, consistently thoughtful battles *Daps*

Thank man! Always appreciate your takes on my threads 🤜🤛

Consider this: Mangog is a being even Odin fears and treats beings in Superman's league (Thor) like annoyances. Has Amazo ever copied anyone beyond herald/Trans level? Be honest.

He copied the Warlorog tho, which was universal.

• He has 1 instance (Hourman) that I can recall, and even he copies powers it's not a perfect copy. What's consistent is Amazo not having the Strength of the people accumulated, here he has Superman copied with GL and others, yet:
No Caption Provided

Sneak attack = Ripping a hole in him? Not to mention Kyle dominating almost every incarnation. On paper Amazo should win, but Mangog has like 3 Star feats. Amazo... not so much

But that's not consistent tho, and quite likely PIS. Amazo has consistently tanked the best the JL can offer, several of whom are stronger than Kyle. He has consistently used the powers of the people he copied on par with them, more times than not, and has consistently created a snowballing effect with those powers. And Mangog having star feats doesn't mean much since Amazo can copy him get to that level as well.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@thedevil98: lol that amazo scan was him after he was speed-stole by Wally to regular speeds rip, prior to that the JLA Amazo model was blitzing Wally with relative ease

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedevil98: lol that amazo scan was him after he was speed-stole by Wally to regular speeds rip, prior to that the JLA Amazo model was blitzing Wally with relative ease

I know. But I don't think speed stealing has anything to do with durability. Kyle one-shotting him was pure PIS.

cosmoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thank man! Always appreciate your takes on my threads 🤜🤛

He copied the Warlorog tho, which was universal.

But that's not consistent tho, and quite likely PIS. Amazo has consistently tanked the best the JL can offer, several of whom are stronger than Kyle. He has consistently used the powers of the people he copied on par with them, more times than not, and has consistently created a snowballing effect with those powers. And Mangog having star feats doesn't mean much since Amazo can copy him get to that level as well.

You're very welcome *Major Dap*, your threads are my favorite. Means alot that you enjoy my comments!

True, the Hourman incident. Any more we can think of?

Unfortunately I could post 3 more scans with Amazo getting ripped to shreds. Most times Amazo uses a person's weakness (IE Red Sun vs Superman via firestorm) against them and doesn't really have the feats to suggest he's as strong as Superman or as fast as Flash. He doesn't slug it out enough to know if he copies at a decent rate, he has had

• Black Adam rip his head off
  • Defeated in JLAvsAvengers
  • This
No Caption Provided

Again i'm not saying Amazo is trash, but he's not a perfect copier. I's like he uses 1 power at a time. Anything past herald and i have my doubts is all

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@cosmoman: cosmo that was literally a early defective amazo prototype in that batman instance etc wasn't even the real thing smh smh

@thedevil98 said:
@professorrespect said:

I know. But I don't think speed stealing has anything to do with durability. Kyle one-shotting him was pure PIS.

Kyle doing it to a completely different Amazo model not made by Ivo that wasn't programmed to understand what Kyle was or who his powers were is hardly PIS, it's just explained with, like, actual context.