vs

No Caption Provided

morals off pre 52 616 no bfr

fight takes place here

No Caption Provided

who wins ?

Avatar image for diarrhearegatta
#3 Posted by DiarrheaRegatta (4627 posts) - - Show Bio

High tier team loses due to in fighting and lack of teamwork.

#5 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#6 Posted by Jko1 (3028 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog solos.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#7 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 easily. A couple of em have the potential to solo.

#8 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by green_skaar (12272 posts) - - Show Bio

Team sh*t stomps

Lol @ mangog soloing.

#10 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins this, with the sheer amount of raw power they have got to take down Team 1.

#11 Posted by Aristeaus (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with ease. No one on Team 2 is individually as powerful as anyone on team 1.

Most of team 1 has fought and no sold members of team 2. Mangog demolished Thor, Surfer, hulk, etc, and they couldnt even effect him. Larfleeze would soul rip anyone on team 2, and then they become a part of his corp.

Larfleeze can solo this.

#12 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#13 Posted by ImMadNice (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog mvp team 1 wins

#14 Edited by Cergic (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224: no one on team 2 can solo the trio of teambusters

Trio wins. Mangog has the sweetest powerup in his life thanks to BA and WBH

#15 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

High tier team stomp.

DS Sentry takes down Dr. Fate.

Starbrand and one other takes down Larfleeze, and the rest destroy Mangog.

#16 Posted by ValBr111 (448 posts) - - Show Bio

Close fight, but probably team 2.

#17 Posted by Stormdriven (17882 posts) - - Show Bio

J’onn has to use TP or his team loses

#18 Posted by Trapezoid (171 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: that’s fate not strange and Mangog is a skyfather who’s beaten multiple high tiers. On top of his main amp being hatred from himself or enemies. No one on team two can put down mangog, larfleeze, and dr fate fast enough before they can start fodderizing people like Wonder Woman and Orion.

#19 Posted by Floopay (11223 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is Agent Orange Larfleeze he almost solos.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#20 Edited by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#21 Posted by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

Um... Team 2 stomps. I almost want to say spite, but I am not too well versed with Larfleeze but unless he is WAY above his other teammates and literally can carry his team nearly soloing all of team 2 I really see no way of them winning.

#22 Posted by RandomGuy287 (878 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#23 Posted by Cognitive (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

The trio loses, but the casualties are gonna be serious.

#24 Posted by Cergic (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: Mangog is nearly Odin level threat. Or to be honest he IS Odin level threat in more sagas than one. Are you telling me that its spite against a being that goes against a skyfather?

#25 Posted by HellionVulcan (7195 posts) - - Show Bio

Mangog can almost solo as he's in Thanos tier just little below skyfather.

#26 Posted by green_skaar (12272 posts) - - Show Bio

This anyone solo's from Team 1 is garbage. StarBrand alone takes out the most powerful on Team 1. He's literally is powerful as he needs to be, and no this isn't a NLF, he's taken out a Beyonder, so we know his upper limit is WAY beyond (no pun indented) anyone on Team 1. The rest of Team 2 dominates the next two weakest members of Team 1 with shear numbers, versatility and power.

#27 Posted by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic: Even though Mangog has held his own against Odin on more than one occasion, he is a different kind of threat. Mangog is a brute and where he is very hard to take down, I dont see him dropping heroes the same way Odin could.

Personally I think World Breaker Hulk, Thot and Bill would defeat Mangog. Thor has already shown that he can drop Mangog with his anti-force blast. So, with WBH going toe to toe with Mangog and Thor and maybe BRB having the potential to take him down I really see am not seeing Mangog soloing.

I also think that Silver Surfer can defeat Dr. Fate by himself.

So then you're left with 12 herald level heroes (with DSS being above herald level IMO) against Larfleeze. Again, unless Larfleeze is WAY ABOVE his partners then this should be spite.

#28 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@trapezoid: Whether it’s Fate or Steange DS Sentry still takes him.

Heck Starbrand and Quasar alone can destroy Larfleeze.

The rest destroy Mangog.

#29 Posted by Cergic (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic: Even though Mangog has held his own against Odin on more than one occasion, he is a different kind of threat. Mangog is a brute and where he is very hard to take down, I dont see him dropping heroes the same way Odin could.

Personally I think World Breaker Hulk, Thot and Bill would defeat Mangog. Thor has already shown that he can drop Mangog with his anti-force blast. So, with WBH going toe to toe with Mangog and Thor and maybe BRB having the potential to take him down I really see am not seeing Mangog soloing.

I also think that Silver Surfer can defeat Dr. Fate by himself.

So then you're left with 12 herald level heroes (with DSS being above herald level IMO) against Larfleeze. Again, unless Larfleeze is WAY ABOVE his partners then this should be spite.

While i agree with you in the sense that Thor has shown that he can tackle Mangog, it was with a move he has failed to replicate vs Mangog and he is apparently getting stronger every time. Mangog tanked more than what Thor can dish out in his last appearance (granted, that entire run is stupid and Aaron's got to lay off with his Heroin addiction) so i consider him pretty much "put in his place" by now. I consider Mangog more of an Odin villain than a Thor villain as of now.

My primary argument in favor of the trio is that WBH, Death Seed Sentry, Orion and Black Adam is going to boost Mangog even further. The more anger and hatred they spew out, the more juice they give him, literally.

I am not necessarily saying that the Trio wins every time but honestly i still have a hard time seeing how any character with mostly physical force is doing anything to Mangog except amp him up. He is that much of a slab of meat in my book.

#30 Posted by Lucano (3437 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 for a solid majority, the moment Larfleeze starts killing people, that's when things start to go badly for team 2...

Nobody on team High Tiers can solo this, NOBODY, gee... Serious wanking there. Likewise, no, nobody from team 1 can solo either.

#31 Edited by slickfront53 (124 posts) - - Show Bio

high tier team win

#32 Edited by green_skaar (12272 posts) - - Show Bio

I do as well, but Thor still has the means to put him down, thanks to Mjolnir. Mjolnir being one of the most powerful weapons in the universe (there's a reason future SS worked so hard to be worthy to fight King Thanos), and allows Thor to hurt and sometimes defeat opponents WAY above his tier.

Let's not forget not only is Mjolnir in this fight but Stormbreaker, which I thought when struck together was galaxy+? (someone has got to have that scan)

@cergic said:

I consider Mangog more of an Odin villain than a Thor villain as of now.

#33 Posted by Darksercate (893 posts) - - Show Bio

@cergic: Mangog does feed on hatred but it doesnt make him invulnerable or so powerful that he could solo this team. When Thor defeated Mangog with his anti-force blast he was a very angry Thor... So your argument is flawed.

Thor definitely does have a losing streak against Mangog because he is vastly superior to Thor. But I honestly don't see mangog defeating Thor, World breaker hulk and beta ray bill at the same time.

Mangog may be one of the most physically imposing beings in the universe but time and time again it has been shown there are many ways to bring him down.

This team is flat out overkill

#34 Posted by Cergic (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

@darksercate: Thor being Cranky does not equal to WBH, Black Adam, Death Seed Sentry and Orion bring present. The only logic that is flawed is you insinuating that. I get your reasoning but can at best say "eh, thats your opinion". You dont really present anything convincing.

And for the record, i never said that Mangog would Solo.

#35 Posted by Cergic (1145 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Edited by RedHeathen (2242 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning toward team 2. I think there are too many top tier warriors here for the trio to defeat.

@supermanthor what comic is that city from?

#37 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by RedHeathen (2242 posts) - - Show Bio

@redheathen: it's a fantasy location

yeah, i'm just wondering where you found the pic. it's great. or did you just find it on the internet?

#39 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@redheathen: it's a fantasy location

yeah, i'm just wondering where you found the pic. it's great. or

did you just find it on the internet?

yep

#40 Edited by Mister_Surreal (10302 posts) - - Show Bio

@madscientist224: I’m sorry but know way in heck are any of them soloing. No one can really put down a team with one cosmic being and two skyfather beings. Team 1 should win in a good fight.