Manga protoganist team runs the Manga God tier gauntlet.

• 61 results
MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrViking

Rules : All at their strongest but start in base(Alucard is pre schrödinger), All IC , NO genjtusu , NO reatsu crush , No reatsu earse, All character can see and interact with the others , All have no knowledge. 3 God tier from each series. Only canonic feats eg:. Manga,Novel so no game or webcomic

The team : Current Luffy , Current natsu , Current Ichigo , Current Naruto , Current Yusuke , Current boruto

Heres the gauntlet :

Round 1

hellsing : Alucard , Walter , Father Anderson

Round 2

One Piece : Kaido , Blackbeard , Big Mom ,

Round 3 :

Fairy tail : Zeref , Mavis , Acnologia

Round 4 :

One Punch man : Saitama , Garou , Boros

Round 5 :

Yuyu hakusho : Raizen , Yomi , Mukuro

Round 6 :

Boruto : Naruto , Sasuke , Jigen

Round 7

Naruto : Juudara , Kaguya , Naruto

Round 8

Bleach : Aizen , Yamamoto , Ichibe

Bonus Round : Protoganist team vs Azashiro

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jko1

So in round 6 and 7, Naruto is fighting against himself? LEL what kind of gauntlet is this?

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: R6 is shippuden Naruto

R7 is Boruto Naruto

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gauntlet is so quack, but it's to be expected lmao

Yu Yu team shouldn't be that high, same with Bleach team

OT: Current Natsu, Yusuke, and Luffy stop at r2, boruto.......lol. Ichigo stops at One Punch team which should be above Yu Yu team which he beats. Naruto stomps everyone on the gauntlet except team Kaguya and Jigen

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: naruto wins against OPM team mid-high diff

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By UltimateSage

@mrviking: yes they stomp, nothing impressive about the guy lmao

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: yes, still nothing impressive about the guy

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By Earendill

Why is Alucard in R1? He alone is more powerful than the R2 and R3.

And why are the Aizen and Yamamoto fodders above Kaguya, Juudara and

Naruto? They should have been far below.

-

Stop at round 6. Kaguya solostomps round 7.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Aizen, Yama and Ichibe being above Madara, Kaguya and Naruto

Wot_m8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The order of this gauntlet is so whack.

Team stops at 7 where Kaguya and Juudara can both solo.

Clears 8 and Bonus round low diff.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Azureus

Out of order. Round 2 should actually be Round 3, Round 5 should be Round 4 or lower OP team, and Round 8 should actually be Round 5.

OT: Team stops at the OPM and Naruto teams. Other than that, they clear.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gauntlet is really weirdly ordered.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 1. They aren’t permanently killing schrodinger alucard...

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ya if this is peak Alucard. I'm not sure how they can win that.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do asking for CaV in a gauntlet is against the rules , or its allowed?

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Aizen, Yama and Ichibe being above Madara, Kaguya and Naruto

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LambSauce

Gauntlet is out of whack. Bleach being higher in the guantlet than Naruto is just wrong.

Stops at the Naruto teams. Probably can handle the OPM team. Naruto keeps Saitama busy, while Ichigo, Luffy, and Yusuke battle Boros. Natsu handles Garou while Boruto assists him.

Ichigo has enough potency to hurt Boros, and they're on the same ballpark of speed (Boros probably slightly faster). Boros isn't really that impressive outside of Life-Wiping. Ichigo can tank his moon kick with no problem (Multi-Mountain level), the problem comes if he gets kicked to space and there's no heavenly body to stop his path. Yusuke is pretty much the same, and Luffy may or may not die from that, depending on your interpretation of his blunt force resistance. That said, their efforts should be enough to keep him busy, or even outright defeat him. And Naruto most certainly defeats Saitama if we're going solely with the manga proper. Natsu can handle Garou by himself going by feats.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One punch man team under YYH Demons ? Bleach Team above Jigen, Kaguya, and Naruto ? Azashiro As a Bonus Round despite being weaker than Aizen, Yamamoto, and Ichibe ? This Gaunlet is way out of order.

Team clears and stomps bonus round

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gauntlet is out of whack. Bleach being higher in the guantlet than Naruto is just wrong.

Stops at the Naruto teams. Probably can handle the OPM team. Naruto keeps Saitama busy, while Ichigo, Luffy, and Yusuke battle Boros. Natsu handles Garou while Boruto assists him.

Ichigo has enough potency to hurt Boros, and they're on the same ballpark of speed (Boros probably slightly faster). Boros isn't really that impressive outside of Life-Wiping. Ichigo can tank his moon kick with no problem (Multi-Mountain level), the problem comes if he gets kicked to space and there's no heavenly body to stop his path. Yusuke is pretty much the same, and Luffy may or may not die from that, depending on your interpretation of his blunt force resistance. That said, their efforts should be enough to keep him busy, or even outright defeat him. And Naruto most certainly defeats Saitama if we're going solely with the manga proper. Natsu can handle Garou by himself going by feats.

Naruto gets splattered. Stop.

OT: OPM team dunks.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wanderez

Naruto keeps Saitama busy? Saitama blitzes and one shots him lmfao

Ichigo isnt tanking Boros' moon kick and cant even put him down

Whats with the wank all of a sudden??

@wsckaidou

OT: OPM team dunks.

An improvised quote. Why do i have to do it this way smh

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LambSauce

@wsckaidou:

Based on what?

Saitama's strongest punch is Life-Wiping at best according to the main canon (the manga). And his speed is highly unquantifiable. He only ever scales to Tatsumaki's Sub-relativistic feat. And before you go "HurR DuRr SaiTAmA JuMPed FrOM tHe MoOn iN a FeW sEcONds" keep in mind that isn't a legit speed feat. Saitama had the moon as a podium to push himself. Not only that, but the moon has no air resistance, and has far lower gravity than Earth. Absolutely nothing can be brought up in this feat apart from Saitama having insane leg strength.

Naruto tanks moon slicers and overpowers the same attack while in a massively weaker form. SPSM Naruto will tank Saitama's Serious punch to the face and it wouldn't budge him in the least. Just because a move looked more impressive does not automatically mean it's stronger.

Naruto meanwhile, has a whole arsenal of attacks that can hurt and dispose of Saitama. And he packs far bigger firepower and has hax.

Also, don't bring up anime Databook passages and feats in this discussion. Only canon material matters.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LambSauce

@wanderez:

Saitama doesn't have the speed to keep up, much less blitz. And also doesn't have the power to significantly hurt Naruto, much less one-shot him.

Serious punch countered a Life-Wiping beam, Naruto tanked a moon slicer in a far weaker form. Saitama ain't gonna hurt Naruto if we're gonna be completely honest. There's massive gap between Moon level+ and Multi-continental.

Bruh, the moon kick was calculated a buttload times. The result ranges from being Multi-Mountain to being Island level. Ichigo tanks that any day of the week.

OPM wank needs to go.

WSCKaidou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wsckaidou:

Based on what?

Saitama's strongest punch is Life-Wiping at best according to the main canon (the manga). And his speed is highly unquantifiable. He only ever scales to Tatsumaki's Sub-relativistic feat. And before you go "HurR DuRr SaiTAmA JuMPed FrOM tHe MoOn iN a FeW sEcONds" keep in mind that isn't a legit speed feat. Saitama had the moon as a podium to push himself. Not only that, but the moon has no air resistance, and has far lower gravity than Earth. Absolutely nothing can be brought up in this feat apart from Saitama having insane leg strength.

Naruto tanks moon slicers and overpowers the same attack while in a massively weaker form. SPSM Naruto will tank Saitama's Serious punch to the face and it wouldn't budge him in the least. Just because a move looked more impressive does not automatically mean it's stronger.

Also, don't bring up anime Databook passages and feats in this discussion. Only canon material matters.

>Naruto tanks moon slicers and overpowers the same attack while in a massively weaker form. SPSM Naruto will tank Saitama's Serious punch to the face and it wouldn't budge him in the least.

What kind of durability does moon slicers fall under? Last I checked it wasn't physical. When you can show me Naruto eating a punch like this I'll hear you out.

No Caption Provided

Oh wait, you can't. Cause Guy sensei the BEST taijutsu user in the series never even put out something like that. That's right.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh , its getting more interesting.

I think i need to make Alucard pr-schrödinger to make the gauntlet not so out of order.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Wanderez

Naruto's durability is moon level+

[The Concept of Sense] has left the chat.

@lambsauce

The best of Naruto's speed is barely sub-rel for reacting to GWRE. The rest of the "feats" regarding his speed are either wack as Hell, or they get striaght up lolnoped by the fact that Naruto didnt statue GWRE. Sorry.

The sheer blunt force splits Ichigo in two pieces.

TheKAPPA78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheKAPPA78

stops at 4

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Your sense of humor's pretty dry. Stick with trolling, man.

Tanking a Moon slicer DOES give you Moon-level+. As one still has to take the full potency/slicing power of the beam. I've seen dozens of calcs of this, and I myself have calced this. All results are at Moon level+. Denying the truth ain't gonna make it any less true.

Lol no, Naruto God tiers has Relativistic - LS feats. Of course you're one of those people who deny this. That doesn't really matter though. Regarding Naruto and Bleach speed, as well as the GWRE, you and Azureus has already debated about this topic. And you got your behind kicked in that discussion. Sorry, Bleach is still slower than Naruto

Ichigo scales to more impressive durability feats than Multi-Mountain level. The moon kick ain't gonna kill him.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wanderez

@lambsauce

Sigh

These calcs use a 50km cut, when infact the cut was a few meters. Naruto never even took GWRE's full potency, the moon did.

Im so sorry, but simply denying that Naruto's speed is at that level wont change a thing, GWRE feat already disproves anything above that, including some hyperbolic statements, denying this might help you sleep better tho. And im not even talking about Bleach's speed rn, you just brought it up for whatever reason... why are you so salty my friend?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The orders actually valid lmao.

OT: Ichigo carries till 8 where they stop.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LambSauce

@wanderez:

Wrong. We don't use 50km. In fact, we low-ball the feat and make the moon have 25% - 30% percent hollowness in it. We take into account the density and mass of air that's inside the hollow part, since air still has mass.

That said it is still moon level+ even with 30+ hollowness. It should have been only 10% hollow realistically, considering all evidences suggest the cave not being that big. Kurama fell from the other side of the hollow part to the other side in a very short timeframe. And he isn't falling at close to Relativistic speeds.

And Naruto never took the full potency? My God...

Of course they won't change a thing, your denial isn't even in the right in the first place. There's no hyperbolic statement to consider.

I'm not salty, just here to remind not to bring up that GWRE and the entire speed thing. Azureus already disproved you, quite handily in that other thread.

I hope you're sleeping fine though, knowing this is all true.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Everyone in this thread except Bleach supporters unironically think that's untrue. Lol. The list very much wrong.

And Ichigo isn't carrying anything. In fact, your fellow Bleach fan Wanderez suggested he'd be bisected by Boros Moon kick, and I'm starting to believe him. Ichigo doesn't really have that much durability feats to consider.

OT: They still stop at the Naruto teams.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lambsauce:

Its not wrong and Boros’ kick gets no sold.

They stop at 8.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Wanderez

@lambsauce

Except we do, either way it'd be country level... no one's even talking about the moon's hollowness, my God, are you occasionally trying to change the subject?

>There's no hyperbolic statements to consider

>proceeds to use a hyperbole-book as a source (because they have nothing else)

Sure lol

Yes, you are. You literally brought Bleach into this, when we were talking about Naruto specifically. And Azureus did the exact same thing-use hyperboles and headcanon. Not my fault.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Every reliable calcers ever: "GWRE is Moon level+"

Wanderez:"Na fam it's country level"

Lmao.

Have you finished your Structure of English course and Semantics 101? Apparently not. If you think everything in the databook is hyperbolic, then you don't even understand English very well.

"Moving at the speed of light" is a precise and specific description.

"Godlike speed, and impossible to dodge" are very broad and vague. Can be interpreted differently.

You need to retake your English course, my boi.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Wanderez

@lambsauce

Good job at ignoring everything. As expected.

Are you finished? Yeah, cool. Moving at the speed of light is no different, exactlty, because thats the fastest speed we know of. But most importantly, where are the feats? Since you brought Bleach, there's more evidence supporting LS Negacion and since we ignore antifeats (since we ignore GWRE), we have SS arc FTL fodders, does that sound good to you? Oh? Let me guess, LS Naruto and Sasuke for fighting Haku? Keep your opinion the way it is if you'd like, even then, antifeats exist for a reason, whether you like it or not. And Naruto reacting to GWRE is legit his best speed feat, so its not really an antifeat. Im legit waiting for you to pull LS GWRE at this point.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

You... went on a pointless tirade about useless hyperbolic statements in Bleach and supposed "light" attacks that doesn't have any credible sources indicating it moves at LS? Wow, bro.

You were bitching about why KCSM Naruto didn't statue the beam, right. The answer to that is really, really simple. It's because of Naruto's form, which is far weaker and far slower than his SPSM mode. Naruto can only ever react to LS speeds in his SPSM mode.

I honestly thought you were trolling about Naruto not reacting to GWRE, because the most obvious answer is right there in your face.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Wanderez

@lambsauce

The reason why i brought negacion, is because it has a statement in databook thats not infamous with its hyperboles, but on top of that it has feats such as traveling straight without bending.

I never said Naruto didnt react to GWRE, if i did, my apologies, i might've mistyped.

Adult Naruto is indeed weaker, even tho not by that much, lets be generous and say he was x2 stronger as a teen, where does that get us? Still sub-rel. Even if we say he was x10 stronger, that'd still be high sub-rel.

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everybody except Naruto stops at Saitama, and imo, Naruto isn’t beating Saitama, Garou, and Boros. Other than that, everybody dies against Kaguya.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol,GWRE moon level+

Lol,Ichigo no-selling Boros kick without damage.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz exactly, AP isnt everything, the sheer force the kick packed should kill Ichigo, or at least damage him HEAVILY.

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Negacion is literally ever only called as being a "beam of light". No specific speed is being attached to its description whatsoever. Adding the fact that it's magical makes it even worse.

Compare that to the Light Fang, which is stated in a very descriptive manner to specifically move at the Speed of Light, which isn't a hyperbolic statement. Also the fact that it is made of Natural Energy, which is the basis for natural elements makes it very clear that it is indeed natural light.

It's about understanding and determining which passages in the databook are flowery text and which is literal. It's really that simple to distinguish them.

You said Naruto would not have LS reactions as he didn't statue the beam, which is countered by the fact that Naruto isn't in his SPSM form.

Also, Naruto isn't getting weaker as he gets older. He still retains his SPSM mode. This is pure headcanon. And still Relativistic+ with LS reactions. Nothing changes this.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez:

Ya, Ichigo hasn't no-selled physical damage of that level,he could completely evade it and he could likely tank it. But no-sell?lol nope

LambSauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saxz:

You not believing it's moon level ain't gonna make it false. Especially when dozens of calcs out there supports this.

He isn't no-selling Boros' kick. He gets damaged by it, but in no way kill him.