who wins?

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MrDirector786

I'm going with the Living Tribunal. Mandrakk could give him some trouble though.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

LT .

Superparody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Superparody

LT but a difficult battle
Avatar image for gamorasbigdaddy
GamorasBigDaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GamorasBigDaddy

LT NO DOUBT! 

I doubt it's much trouble either!    

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ssejllenrad

Dax Novu will give a fight. Rox Ogama gets his a*s whooped. Both Mandrakks will loose though.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden
@MrDirector786 said:
"I'm going with the Living Tribunal. Mandrakk could give him some trouble though."

Not even close?? LT's on another level.  He has the power to extinguish any reality with but the click  of his fingers.  To say the Mandrakk is on LT's level, is just......wrong on so many leveles!!!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
Living Tribunal should win here... wont be easy though
capall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By capall

i think it depends on the which version of lt is being used, the modern version should win without any effort but the classic version that showed respect to owen would probably win in a decent battle

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden
@capall said:
"i think it depends on the which version of lt is being used, the modern version should win without any effort but the classic version that showed respect to owen would probably win in a decent battle "

Modern version of who, LT? He's always been the same, there really isn't any modern or older version! He's never changed in his powers and abilites.
Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk MURDERSTOMPS LT!1!1!!!

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alex_1333:

And he murderstomps TOAA as well right?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT NO DOUBT!

I doubt it's much trouble either!

LT's on another level. To say the Mandrakk is on LT's level, is just......wrong on so many leveles!!!

These.

LT stomps.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kingant27

LT wins.

Avatar image for scathanapprover
ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ScathanApprover

the guy who is limited to the Marvel multiverse, who was beaten by stronger reality warpers than him, who has no power in the Beyond, beaten by a guy who copied his powers and superseded by Scathan completely, the guy who uses time, space and molecule warping and can't do anything else

vs

the guy who kept creation in a jar, who has infinite adapting power and can punch a hole in the real world, the guy who negated the author of the story, the guy without molecules to warp that is a concept and idea, who exists beyond time and all dimensions.

LT still wins I guess.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sly_141

Wut?

Ataraxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Tribunal with ease.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is actually a spite in favor of Mandrakk. Living Tribunal can't beat high reality warpers. Scathan beat him, Protege beat him and MM/Beyonder beat him. LT has no control over the Beyond realm. He is powerless there. LT never punched a hole in TOAA with his battles.

Mandrakk has power over the entire Creation of DC and negated the authority of the Presence, stealing his Creation (everything in DC comics, the entire multiverse, all dimensions, everything) and wanted to eat it all. He also punched a hole in the Over Monitor, which is the representation of our real world. LT supporters here are all delusional and just picking their favorites, don't listen to them.

@sly_141 said:

Wut?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with LT idk why people lowball him nowadays.

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm Omnipresent in all Mandrakk threads, but even then I'm still inferior to mandrakk because the guy exists beyond the multivese and even broke into my house and stabbed me in my sleep. (he did this to the Over Monitor) lol

LT beating Manzie is infinitely laughable.

@scathanapprover:

Fancy seeing you here Scathan

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@goldchamp101: Ignore him. He stated the LT is not Multiversal and that Mandrakk is Omniversal. When I proved just how wrong he is he called me a fanboy.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stated the LT is not Multiversal and that Mandrakk is Omniversal. When I proved just how wrong he is he called me a fanboy.

That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on the Vine

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT is the multiverse of Marvel. Like...literaly. lol. But Mandrakk had the multiverse in a jar + every other dimension. His realm enveloped infinity and he and TR broke into the Over Monitor in their battle.

High reality warpers like PR Beyonder, Scathan and protege copying his powers beat the crap out of LT. Physics don't apply to Mandrakk, nor time or space warping. Reality and molecule warping is fake to Mandrakk, a lesser thing. He has no molecules to warp. Protege copying LT's power is the same as Mandrakk instantly adapting to it like he did with TR. A limitless " Oh ya, well, I'm better" fight went on between them.

LT gets obliterated before he even came to exist, because the Monitor realm in Final Crisis is timeless and kept the entire multiverse in a jar. It's like keeping LT and everything else in a jar and eating it.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: @krleavenger:

Do you guys remember when a user went around claiming Sentry was a multiversal reality warper, and that he could beat just about anyone?

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Goldchamp101
mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101:

This is basically the same thing but with Mandrakk and Thought Robot.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh:

Pretty much. Scathan didn't use to think these things

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ScathanApprover

I went back and re-read everything and admitted I was flat out wrong for my opinion prior. I needed a brush up on Final Crisis. I was wrong. I re-read it a few times and then re-read every issue with LT that ever appeared that I could get my eyes on. My mistake came from thinking that Mandrakk was always a physical constuct and that TR fought Mandrakk in the normal universe where the GL core killed him. Because of that, I thought he was far lesser and that the GL core and Nix could take him out, so he couldn't possible be on LT and Beyonder level. Then I went back and realize "oh crap, the Monitor realm...that's bigger than the infinite jar of Creation that was on Mandrakks front porch. Thought Robot was just a conceptual idea based thing without molecules or reality, not bound by time. Oh crap, I made a mistake in my judgements prior. This guy negated the Presence of DC comics...holy crud."

I also realized Presence wasn't Over Monitor. Over Monitor and the other Monitors in this story are all far beyond the Presence of DC. I made a huge mistake in my judgements and statments prior because I let social memes and accepted story elements that are incorrect guide my statements and posts. I was wrong. After reading it again, I was way off. Mandrakk and TR eat LT for Breakfast.

LT is the multiverse of Marvel, beaten by superior reality warping from molecule man and beyonder. Sufficient molecule manipulation is what is required to best the living tribunal.

Mandrakk thinks molecules, time and space a fake. They don't apply to him. He also kept the equivalent of LT in a jar to eat. Also Mandrakks son is the DC Living Tribunal. Nix Uotan is the multiverses highest authority, he is the protected and judge of the DC multiverse. He is DC's LT.

He was nothing to his dad Dax until Dax was made mortal by Rox Ogama. "neigh omnipotent power" required to kill Dax in his mortal form, and nothing to Dax as Mandrakk.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/nix-uotan/4005-49070/

@goldchamp101 said:

@scathanapprover:

I remember a few months ago you didn't have these opinions

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hehe, English always deserved the spotlight. So underrated, absurd character rofl. Maybe next month CV can spawn English threads like the flood of mandrakk ones recently here.

Anywho, I've said enough on the subject of Final Crisis. Some jerks already downvoted my vid and don't want it to see the light of day, so it's clear I've harmed some others emotionally and I know exactly who they are. (lol).

Mandrakk and TR are infinitely adapting concepts and ideas generated by a being that considered DC comics to be "that thing over there, eww."

LT is a physical construct of the marvel multiverse bound by physics, time and space, beaten by high reality warpers. Anyone who things LT wins this is delusional or didn't read Final Crisis. Nothing more than butthurt users upset that physics, time and space mean nothing to Mandrakk and aren't really real to him. But, physics time and space warpers can wreck LT up and down the block sideways with no effort.

@scathanapprover:

Well both our characters in our CAV are getting attention

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@krleavenger:

Hint, his named started with Reality and ended with Warper.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LT

Alex_1333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Alex_1333

@goldchamp101: TOAA is STILL a character within the Marvel multiverse. He is also featless. Accept it. Or be a Marvel fanboy.

willy_pingtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk is beyond creation, so I will choose him.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#43 SC  Moderator

@krleavenger: @alex_1333: Hello.

Try not make things so personal. Okay. Discussion should be on the characters, not on personal accusations and judgments. Not on who is supposedly salty, a hypocrite, a fanboy. Also extends to telling others who should be ignored, thats something they will have to work out on their own, or PM them, because again, focus of discussion is the fictional characters, not other users.

Thanks.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Living tribunal is an overrated piece of dogshit

he is a cosmic jobber that is nowhere near as powerful as people hype him up to be.

Mandrakk exist outside the multiverse, he is beyond beings like lt who still play by creation rules, mandrakk isnt restricted.

Mandrakk murderstomps dead tribunal so much so a 3rd tribunal is appointed.

I remember years ago when people made stupid claims of LT being more powerful than lucifer or micheal. Now one would have to be a total idiot to say such.

Living tribunal will struggle to crack top 10 spot in dc rankings.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ScathanApprover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ScathanApprover

Mandrakks son, Nix Uotan is the Living Tribunal of the DC multiverse. This is why I giggle at all of these Mandrakk vs LT threads appearing lately. The neigh Omnipotent being in DC that owns the multiverse was required to defeat Mandrakk in his mortal form after Rox went fishing for his dad inside the Over Monitor.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/nix-uotan/4005-49070/

Each time Mandrakk vs thread appears, I just can't not see this video playing in my head, it perfectly represents the level of weirdness, asburdity of misinformation and the crowd dancing to the tune of the artist...and not booing him off the stage.

Loading Video...
brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamingod said:

Living tribunal is an overrated piece of dogshit

he is a cosmic jobber that is nowhere near as powerful as people hype him up to be.

Mandrakk exist outside the multiverse, he is beyond beings like lt who still play by creation rules, mandrakk isnt restricted.

Mandrakk murderstomps dead tribunal so much so a 3rd tribunal is appointed.

I remember years ago when people made stupid claims of LT being more powerful than lucifer or micheal. Now one would have to be a total idiot to say such.

Living tribunal will struggle to crack top 10 spot in dc rankings.

In your fan fiction maybe. Too bad none of this is remotely true.

Gamingod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Gamingod

@brucerogers

want me to make a list of 10 dc characters more powerful than tribunal?

In no particular order

1) presence

2) primal monitor

3) great evil beast

4) elaine belloc

5) world funnest mxy

6) lucifer

7) micheal

8) gabriel

9) death of the endless

10) the source

hey i would even go further

11) full powered synaar the demiurge

12) world funnest batmite

these guys above are *UNARGUABLY* more powerful than living tribunal individually

characters that are ARGUABLY more powerful than tribunal from dc as well includes.

12) cosmic armour superman

13) mandrakk the dark monitor

so i have 13 characters from dc above living tribunal, see? And i thought he would struggle to make top 10 but it turns out he cant even crack top 13.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By brucerogers

@gamingod: Yeah, because you totally know what you are talking about and your list is completely free from any bias or misinformation amirite?. Excuse me for not buying that.

For the record, Lucifer's and Michael's best feats individually,is universal at best. And lol at Death or Gabriel being more powerful than LT. The only ones you got right are, the Presence, GEB, Elaine(when having the Presences power), WF Mxy and Batmite( very arguably). Thought Robot and Mandrakk have no feats to show that they are even at LT's level, forget about being more powerful. And no, things like interacting with the author or coming out of comic book pages do not count as feats.

The Primal monitor isn't even a character in the strictest sense btw.

EDIT- Perhaps I was a bit too harsh in my replies, but it does get tiring to see the same misinformation repeated over and over again