Mandrakk vs Pre-Retcon Molecule Man

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xyrzrockrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By xyrzrockrain

Molecule Man is the one who went toe to toe with Beyonder 

vs 

Mandrakk the being who is one of the most powerful villains in DC history. 

Both are bloodlusted. 

Fight starts at planet Earth. 

Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Tevnoba

PR MM wins; Mandrakk does not have the feats, IMO, to stand up to him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
Mandrakk supposedly defeated The Spectre off panel... but quite frankly I am tired of using that as a viable feat here... need to see more from Mandrakk in terms of On Panel Feats... until then I will say Classic Molecule Man takes this fight
transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By transcendence

Probably Molecule Man.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

A 5 year bump...

A pointless one too.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrionAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohnnyEli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah i'm thinking Molecule Man. Dax Novu was multiversal powerful but when you had the Living Tribunal begging you for help you know you're sone serious shit. :-P

Avatar image for wally_west-the_fastest_man_ali
Wally_West-The_Fastest_Man_Alive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepygypsy: We can continue our debate, here. The earlier thread has been locked, which is preventing me from responding.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Does Molecule Man have the ability to undraw his own comic book? Mr. Mxzyptlk did and he stated he is not as powerful as COIE Monitors, who in turn were regarded as fictions to Nil Monitors.

2. Do you believe Molecule Man is stronger than beings in DC's Sphere of Gods, such as the Endless? If so, what is your evidence that Dream of the Endless would be beaten by Owen? Dream of the Endless couldn't stop Barbatos and was reset by Element X.

3. If Molecule Man could not impart the entity of Death back into existence after Beyonder removed it, and also Beyonder could not do it either, how do these two possibly go toe to toe with beings who are stated by the author to resist total creationism power and Element X, as well as who are stated to be every concept that is and is not.

If you can answer these questions and provide evidence of such, I will debate you. If not, I will only regard your response as a subjective opinion and will not pursue any further debate on the subject.

@sleepygypsy: We can continue our debate, here. The earlier thread has been locked, which is preventing me from responding.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Does Molecule Man have the ability to undraw his own comic book? Mr. Mxzyptlk did and he stated he is not as powerful as COIE Monitors, who in turn were regarded as fictions to Nil Monitors.

When did he say that? You know Mxy's funny nature, however, COIE Monitor feats don't suggest that they are above Mxy. Mxy can destroy and re-create entire DC.

2. Do you believe Molecule Man is stronger than beings in DC's Sphere of Gods, such as the Endless? If so, what is your evidence that Dream of the Endless would be beaten by Owen? Dream of the Endless couldn't stop Barbatos and was reset by Element X.

Do you have scans to show that he was reset by Element X? How's it relevant to Mandrakk?

3. If Molecule Man could not impart the entity of Death back into existence after Beyonder removed it, and also Beyonder could not do it either, how do these two possibly go toe to toe with beings who are stated by the author to resist total creationism power and Element X, as well as who are stated to be every concept that is and is not.

Let's talk about Power feats here, which are the most important in battles like this, not Concepts.

MM is way above Abstracts like LT, who is above Eternity, which is the Multiverse. MM was the only one in the Multiverse to go toe to toe with Beyonder, entities like LT, Eternity, Death etc, were afraid to even confront him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea57ce883196
deactivated-5ea57ce883196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonystark6999:

Jesus Christ, why is this thread still going??

Just say they get 50/50 each and get it over with.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrakk blinks.

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've posted in another thread already that showed Mxyzptlk undrawing the JLA 2018 comic book. We've posted the scans from Dark Knight Metal's end, where Element X reset everything. You can click on my profile and see those images yourself, I won't be reposting them for a 50th time.

Death alone was enough to tack off a large percent of his power and he didn't have enough power to just put her back. You failed to address this. You've failed to answer any of my questions, so I am not debating you further on this. I'm not getting into another debate war with your side and going another 10+ pages without a single scan posted to prove your case.

@sleepygypsy said:

When did he say that? You know Mxy's funny nature, however, COIE Monitor feats don't suggest that they are above Mxy. Mxy can destroy and re-create entire DC.

Do you have scans to show that he was reset by Element X? How's it relevant to Mandrakk?

Let's talk about Power feats here, which are the most important in battles like this, not Concepts.

MM is way above Abstracts like LT, who is above Eternity, which is the Multiverse. MM was the only one in the Multiverse to go toe to toe with Beyonder, entities like LT, Eternity, Death etc, were afraid to even confront him.

Deagonx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was locked for a reason fellas. If you wanted to continue the debate you should have done so in PMs.

@rogueshadow necroposting on a 10 yr old thread to circumvent another locked thread.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rogueshadow  Moderator

@tonystark6999: It was locked due to the overwhelming toxicity that this topic seems to be generating right now.