nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 1: They start 30ft apart in the Jedi Temple. (Force and Sabers)

(In character)

Round 2: They start 30ft apart on Tython. (Force and Sabers)

(Bloodlusted)

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Team utterly trounces, and with ease. Either would pose an exceedingly tough challenge on an individual basis, and have a good chance of soloing due to greater experience.

Lord_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lord_God

Team

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Luke wrecks.

ROTJ Luke is already close to a version of Vader who is above either. Adding 5+ years to Luke just makes it more one sided in his favour.

I also strongly suspect that this version of Ashoka is past her prime. I don't know how anyone can watch her episode on Mandalorian and Luke's episode, and them come away thinking that she is anywhere close to him. She was depicted as a lot more grounded. In fact, I'd say her episode did her a bit dirty.

dathvada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna say Luke wins. He was stated in the canon book Jedi vs Sith from 2016 to be an equal Vader in both saber skills and force power during the ROTJ fight, and this Luke has 5 years of additional experience.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By El_mago

Luke Solos

Prime Ahsoka should be rebels timeline mandalorian one was getting tagged by Din and the Magistrate so not seeing how well she handles it here as for kenobi since he is equal to anakin someone luke scales massively above its not a fair battle

Avatar image for deactivated-607f2cb9260f9
deactivated-607f2cb9260f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see any reason he wouldn't be hard-pressed to win against either. This is major overkill

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team utterly trounces, and with ease. Either would pose an exceedingly tough challenge on an individual basis, and have a good chance of soloing due to greater experience.

I don't see any reason he wouldn't be hard-pressed to win against either. This is major overkill

Sav0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't understand whats with this Luke hype. He literally didn't show anything worthwhile in Mandalorian. Team utterly destroys.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 frozen  Moderator

@sav0 said:

I don't understand whats with this Luke hype. He literally didn't show anything worthwhile in Mandalorian. Team utterly destroys.

Its logical scaling.

ROTJ Luke is equal to ROTJ Vader as confined by several sources. Mando Luke scales above ROTJ Luke.

As for not showing anything impressive... are we supposed to believe that Mando Ashoka did? She struggled with a featless human, and was even disarmed. Going by Mando feats, it was clear that Luke had far superior feats than her. If anything it looked like she declined.

Sav0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@sav0 said:

Its logical scaling.

ROTJ Luke is equal to ROTJ Vader as confined by several sources. Mando Luke scales above ROTJ Luke.

As for not showing anything impressive... are we supposed to believe that Mando Ashoka did? She struggled with a featless human, and was even disarmed. Going by Mando feats, it was clear that Luke had far superior feats than her. If anything it looked like she declined.

It says prime Ahsoka (not mando) tho.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 frozen  Moderator

@sav0: A lot of people in the canon SW community here believe prime Ashoka is Mando Ashoka, including the OP I believe. He also used a picture of Mando Ashoka too.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obi-wan is not needed here, that's for sure

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Bayman007
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@bayman007 said:

Obi-wan is not needed here, that's for sure

How can Mandalorian Ashoka solo Mandalorian Luke? What feats does she have to suggest this is even remotely possible?

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke is Vader level.

I'd say Luke would win but with a lot of effort.

Mrsportsguy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke in a great fight

RedHotStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d say Luke handily.

donloota

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swap Luke for Vader and people would say Vader wins, ROTJ Luke is Vaders equal if not his superior, and Mandalorian Luke has had time to grow after that fight, Luke should win.

Hody_Jones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahsoka speed blitzes.

CatMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By CatMan5

Luke wins or team edges

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: ROTJ Vader would struggle with Kenobi, and that’s WITH the force. Luke not making use of it offensively here will result in him being outduelled by Kenobi let alone Kenobi and Ahsoka.

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn: end of ROTS Kenobi is above both of them. Fairly obvious the only advantage they had over Kenobi was force power and by the end of ROTS we see Kenobi match Anakin. Angry or not Anakin was still clearly trying to blast him away. Matching that makes it so ROTJ Vader would either struggle immensely with End of ROTS Kenobi or just lose because of Obi-wans saber advantage. If you say Obi-wan doesn’t have a clear duelling advantage I don’t know what to tell ya.

AgentEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke beats eithers 1v1, but he can't beat both.

AgentEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke beats either 1v1, but he can't beat both.

LightorDark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’d go team. Luke would have to work too hard to break Kenobi’s defense for him to take out both Kenobi and Ahsoka.

Lord_Tenebrous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lord_Tenebrous

It's difficult to place Luke Skywalker concerning his depiction in current on-screen media. Clearly, in the films, Skywalker was supposed to be a genuine challenge for Darth Vader as a Jedi Padawan, then a capable match upon becoming a Jedi Knight; Skywalker eclipses the Sith Lord on both occasions when drawing from his anger or hatred. If we apply that lense to the wider on-screen continuity, then he is most certainly a peer of his opponents here, who have all managed the same thing, more or less. In all likelihood, he'd be more powerful than either adversary, seeing as how he was considered a legitimate replacement for Darth Vader, and has had a few more years to advance in his understanding of the Force.

However, available statements from those behind past, present, and ongoing films/television series -- Dave Filoni, Pablo Hidalgo, etc -- seem to paint Luke Skywalker as a relatively poor swordsman compared to properly trained Jedi and Sith, though Filoni does acknowledge Skywalker's power as it relates to potentially replacing Darth Vader. This would seem to indicate that they do not hold to an originalist interpretation of Episodes V & VI, and therefore would not be applying such a perspective when developing their content -- namely, Luke Skywalker's appearance in The Mandalorian.

I suppose that in the end, it matters not, for Luke Skywalker would lose this confrontation either way -- the only question is how much of a fight it would be. If one acknowledges Skywalker's portrayal in the films, then he ought to represent a quite formidable opponent for Obi-Wan Kenobi or Ahsoka Tano one-on-one, with a respectable shot at victory, and could hold his own against both for a time before ultimately losing out -- not unlike Asajj Ventress' duels against the Anakin Skywalker-Obi-Wan Kenobi duo. If instead one follows along with what current creators have said, then it becomes more of a Kylo Ren/Rey Palpatine situation, where you're dealing with a whole lot of raw power, but not all that much skill or experience.