I go with Mako.

soduh2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By soduh2

Not going to be an easy fight, but Mako's lightning gives him an edge.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Mako and screw him bolin is funnier.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Deranged Midget

Mako seems to be the more confident combatant and he's far more agile than Bolin, which would give him an advantage. I would even go as far to say that Mako is far more skilled as a fire-bender than Bolin is as an Earth-bender.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mako is a better bender, but I like Bolin more.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ximpossibrux

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Mako and screw him bolin is funnier.

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Mako is a better bender, but I like Bolin more.

Thats the thing.... Sokka was the funny character, but had an interesting personality and great character development early on.

However Bolin for the first season was just comic relief with his one-liners..... seriously no one cared about him after episode 5.... they wrote him horribly.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@XImpossibruX: True. Bolin could have been so much more. I think it would have added a bit more to him if maybe he refused to for give his brother or Korra for taking a hefty dump all over his life until the very end at least. It would have put a bit more spice in the strory.

Avatar image for vercingetorixthegreat
VercingetorixTheGreat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XImpossibruX: Hopefully all the short comings of The Legend of Korra will be addressed in season 2. Like how Amon got killed off way too soon, Bolin is a flat character, Asami gets shafted.

The Biggest question I have is do the Equalists just fade away? They shouldn't I mean they had some very good points that should be addressed in season 2.

JamesKM716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By JamesKM716

Mako should be able to win

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

I never thought both of them were great benders :/ But Mako would most likely win because he's the older one and can bend lightning. I don't think Bolin can even bend metal.

steelhound56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By steelhound56

Mako seemed like the more skilled bender to me. Having the ability to generate lightning is a huge advantage in this fight.

Z___

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Z___

A morals-off Mako with his lightning ability would one-shot.

Mako without lightning would win with mid-level-difficulty due to Bolin's lava-bending skills. Mako's more skillful, experienced & accurate in shots overall.

Z'

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathHero61

Hmmm i gotta give it to Bolin, although he isn't as quick on the draw as his brother, he is more powerful potentially than mako.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well . . . I'm not sure lava bending would do much more.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bolin's lava bending changes things, but I'm not sure we've seen him do enough with it to say he wins, especially since Mako still has lightning

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna say Bolin now.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By silentbat

@soduh2 said:

Not going to be an easy fight, but Mako's lightning gives him an edge.

Nothing a rock wall can't block. It seems most of these early comments stem from Season 1, rather than the more updated seasons.

@deathhero61 said

Hmmm i gotta give it to Bolin, although he isn't as quick on the draw as his brother, he is more powerful potentially than mako.

What feat of Mako's suggests a faster draw? I would actually rebut that by saying Bolin is quicker, at least with his pebble feat against P'Li. And it was Mako who suggested he was the only one who could land a hit, when Mako himself possessed lightning.

@arcus@norrinboltagonprime21@pooty@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@speedster101@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1@thenewbluebeetle007@johnfrank120@llehdevil@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx

@norrinboltagonprime21@pooty@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1@lvenger

@funsiized@ssj_god@jmarshmallow

@lunacyde@etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@primebonnick@gizmorino@rijehu@myerlanski@koays@useyourname@stormdriven@hypnosis@pirateking@mitcheii@deranged_midget@abyssdarkfire@hatemalingsia@arv993@dreadpool10@batking200@sirneko@loklegends@kingvenus@speedster101@marvelfan1992@martinceld@therapist1

@thenewbluebeetle007@johnfrank120@llehdevil@darkdefender@hulkage@linark@just_banter@soduh2@justicethorpsylocke

@lukehero@xxxcarzellxxx

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SilentBat

What feat of Mako's suggests a faster draw? I would actually rebut that by saying Bolin is quicker, at least with his pebble feat against P'Li. And it was Mako who suggested he was the only one who could land a hit, when Mako himself possessed lightning.

That speaks to him being more accurate, not a faster draw. Also it could more stem from a pebble being less noticeable that a fire blast, more likely for it to slip through unnoticed.

If Bolin can use his lava to keep Mako off balance he might win, but I doubt it. Most of Bolin's success in B4 come from the shock value of lava, his earthbending didn't seem to improve. If Mako can stay cool under fire (tee hee) he can take this with some difficulty. Heck I can see him baiting Bolin into being trapped by his own lava. Mako has superior mobility is better H2H skills and lightning.

If I was a betting man my money would be on Mako

Gokussbkk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bolin

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SilentBat

That speaks to him being more accurate, not a faster draw. Also it could more stem from a pebble being less noticeable that a fire blast, more likely for it to slip through unnoticed.

I was speaking more to Mako's lightning than a fire-blast. Even so, I've not seen much from Mako that suggest he's faster.

Mako has superior mobility is better H2H skills and lightning.

Mako has one H2H feat with throwing that Equalist guy in the smoke. Outside of that there isn't anything that puts him solidly above Bolin in that regard. Also, the effectiveness of his lightning depends largely on the distance, as it can't pierce a rock wall.

silentbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mako is more tactical and quicker in a fight

Bolin is stronger but has more range element attacks

Mako wins 5.5 out of 10 for fight

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@saiyan77: Mako nearly stomps. Bolin has done nothing to show he has more raw power.

Loading Video...

That video sucked. The guy who made it missed tons of feats and kept recycling the same fight scenes for evaluation.

Mako stomps with this:

No Caption Provided

Bolin has more raw power?! Please... Lavabending would make Mako's fire stronger, plus...

No Caption Provided

Big bro deflects lava from stronger benders.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu: dude, I know you're heavily biased in favor of firebenders, but no one's stomping

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Oparu

@arcus1: Why not? A lavabender against a firebender is generally a one sided match in the firebenders favor. The earthbender is just hurling a large power boost in the form of lava, dude it's common knowledge that firebenders draw energy from external heat sources, which lava is.

I'm pretty sure Bolin isn't even dumb enough to lavabend at Mako in the first place. Even Ghazan knew this when he faced Zuko. Had he lavabent Zuko's firebending would've been drastically boosted allowing him to slice through his limited amount of earth easily. Zuko:"I've waited 13 minutes to feel this warm" *Proceeds to stomp Ghazan*

The scene before that is another perfect example. P'li absorbs the heat of Druk's dragon breathe which then allows her to combustionbend, she even comments on it. So this battle is a stomp whether Bolin lavabends like a dummy or if he doesn't, his earthbending is subpar compared to Mako's skill set.

No Caption Provided

Mako doesn't even need to rely on lightning to win, but if he does Bolin gets stomped even harder.

No Caption Provided

As shown here Mako can take some massive punishment while still generating dual lightning streams. Bolin has no counter nor has he shown the agility to dodge lightning repeatedly much less a hose of electricity following him.

Bolin couldn't even beat a serious Mako with Ghazan or Ming Hua helping him out. This guy is just too powerful, fast, and lethal. Remember who had to save Bolin, that just shows that big bro was always superior.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

...the only time a lava bender has gone 1v1 with a fire bender was Ghazan vs Zuko, and Ghazan stomped

So you think firebenders are immune to lava? Then why was Mako ever hindered by Ghazan's lava? Why bother trying to avoid it or block it if it can't hurt him?

Ghazan didn't lava bend against Zuko because they were in the North Pole-no ground to lava bend. Just the rocks he brought

...that gif shows Mako and Bolin working in unison, what's it supposed to prove?

Yeah, Mako can redirect lightning. And Bolin has avoided lightning from mechs

Come on now. Ming Hua's beaten Mako solo. Your fire bending bias is ridiculous

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu: lava has never shown a huge amp in firebending, there's no actual evidence for it. At best being around lava could help slightly, but not significantly. P'li could bend the fire, allowing it to warm her without hurting her. Mako can't bend lava in the same way. If he could have he would have

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...the only time a lava bender has gone 1v1 with a fire bender was Ghazan vs Zuko, and Ghazan stomped

Ghazan did not stomp, they were fighting for several minutes and the fact that he struggled to take down old Zuko while his fire isn't even at full power is sad. Zuko in a regular environment would kill him.

So you think firebenders are immune to lava? Then why was Mako ever hindered by Ghazan's lava? Why bother trying to avoid it or block it if it can't hurt him?

Well now you are just making things up. When did I ever say firebenders were immune? Never. I said the lava is a power boost that they can easily defend against.

Ghazan didn't lava bend against Zuko because they were in the North Pole-no ground to lava bend. Just the rocks he brought

What a flawed excuse... Ghazan would've lava bent the rocks then genius, if he weren't afraid of Zuko getting warmer. Ghazan bending "rocks":

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's clear why Ghazan didn't lavabend. Case closed.

..that gif shows Mako and Bolin working in unison, what's it supposed to prove?

It also shows Mako effortlessly slicing earth.

Yeah, Mako can redirect lightning. And Bolin has avoided lightning from mechs

Lol what? When did I bring up lightning redirection? Bolin can shoot lightning? Bolin has never shown that he can dodge lightning. The mechs shoot slow electric orbs that even fodder could dodge. Firebenders have the real deal, a stronger, faster, more powerful bolt. At close range Mako slaughters Bolin with an instant electric pulse:

No Caption Provided

This was Mako's weakest feat of lightning(from being bloodbent) but he still stunned Amon and flung him 20 feet across the room. Bolin won't be surviving a full bolt from Mako, ask Ming-Hua.

Come on now. Ming Hua's beaten Mako solo. Your fire bending bias is ridiculous

Ha! Ming-Hua only managed to barely beat Mako while it was night time, the time when firebending is weakened and water is stronger. Mako was also unfamiliar with her unusually aggressive style for a waterbender. Also Mako was being weakened by the plot, other wise he would've zapped her back at Zaofu... My bias is heavily backed up with solid facts. Mako stomped the hell out of Ming in there last fight, see how the tables have turned:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ming was desperate, you could hear the frustration in her voice when she stupidly went for a full scale YOLO charge. Just look at how sloppy she is, all those tentacles and she couldn't even catch Mako. She is too cocky and easily angered, Mako was level headed and didn't think twice about frying her. Bolin will suffer the same fate :)

lava has never shown a huge amp in firebending, there's no actual evidence for it. At best being around lava could help slightly, but not significantly. P'li could bend the fire, allowing it to warm her without hurting her. Mako can't bend lava in the same way. If he could have he would have

The Sun/Moon cycle has never ahown a huge amp but it's obviously there. Zuko vs. Katara or Mako vs. Ming-Hua are examples. Along with it being said by Katara and Zuko that there bending gets stronger accordingly. Even if it's not noticeable it's passively boosting them.

Mako would send all of the lava flying back to Bolin.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

Minutes? They fought for a few seconds

So, it's unfair when they fight at night, but fair when they fight in the middle of the day? And she didn't barely beat him, she beat him as decisively as Mako beat her in the rematch. But you'll ignore that...

Yeah, the sun/moon amp is clearly evident. But that's irrelevant here. A huge boost from lava is unfounded. It'd be minimal at best. Besides, Bolin wouldn't get any weaker

Your bias is not founded in fact, or didn't you pay attention to what people were saying in our CaV?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minutes? They fought for a few seconds

Nope. Zuko and Ghazan were fighting before the scene even switched to them. Ming-Hua busting P'li then P'li fighting Druk came up to about 3 minutes, unless you want to imply Zuko just stared at Ghazan during all that time.

No Caption Provided

Rewatch the scene because the second the sequence switched we see Ghazan throwing rocks.

So, it's unfair when they fight at night, but fair when they fight in the middle of the day? And she didn't barely beat him, she beat him as decisively as Mako beat her in the rematch. But you'll ignore that...

It has become clear to me that you don't know about the lore of waterbending...Waterbenders aren't weakened during daytime...So yes it is fair. What's so hard to understand, don't make it seem like waterbenders are weak to the sun now? Firebenders are at base power during daytime and weakened at night. Waterbenders are at base power all the time but get a boost at night that fluctuates with the moon phases. Major difference. In other words, waterbenders are never in a weakened state because they don't depend on external energy to create their own element like firebenders.

Yeah, the sun/moon amp is clearly evident. But that's irrelevant here. A huge boost from lava is unfounded. It'd be minimal at best. Besides, Bolin wouldn't get any weaker

The boost is not irrelevant. It apparently gave Mako the strength to completely counter streams of lava from Ghazan and utterly destroy him in combat. Ghazan also did not utilise it Zuko which further proves that the lava gives off a drastic increase in fire power, otherwise why would he fear a Zuko with regular fire power? Point is Firebending completely nullifies lavabending.

Your bias is not founded in fact, or didn't you pay attention to what people were saying in our CaV?

Huh? But everything feat I show is fact.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Ghazan was still driving the truck, and Zuko was still heading towards Ghazan. Ghazan was only just leaving the truck when we started to see their fight

They're weaker than they are at night or twilight. It's the same as firebenders, just in reverse

Mako didn't destroy Ghazan. He surprised him, and then he and Bolin double teamed him

When did Ghazan fear Zuko?

Then why did so many people disagree with you or point out how you misinterpreted things? If it was just fact then no one would be calling you out for misinterpreting events.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Mako... because all he has to do is break Bolin's will... like claiming he's slept with Asami and Korra, then he be like:

No Caption Provided

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghazan was still driving the truck, and Zuko was still heading towards Ghazan. Ghazan was only just leaving the truck when we started to see their fight

Where is your proof of him just leaving the truck? He was sitting in the back flinging rocks at Zuko. Saying that he just got out wouldn't even make sense because that would mean it took a full 3 minutes to drive up to Zuko when the rest of the RL got to their destination quicker ON FOOT?

They're weaker than they are at night or twilight. It's the same as firebenders, just in reverse

Enough with the lies. Waterbenders are not weaker during the day! They are at their base power but the moon gives them steady increases in power depending on the phase. Both Iroh and Zhao make comments on this, the water tribe is unbeatable at night, they said something along those lines. Now I have the transcripts and I can qoute but you have some explaining to do. Give me one example of a waterbender ever saying they are weaker during the day! You can't, in fact I recall waterbenders moving ships and freezing giant mechs in broad daylight.

Waterbenders don't depend on external forces for power(except a passive moon boost)! They are perfectly balanced within in the show, there power fluctuates with the amount of water they have. Waterbenders do not rely on absorbing heat energy to produce an element.

Mako didn't destroy Ghazan. He surprised him, and then he and Bolin double teamed him

Not a valid excuse. Mako made his presence known before he sliced that wall. So tell me how Ghazan was surprised at Mako flying towards him when he was clearly watching him and even had time to raise a boulder.

When did Ghazan fear Zuko?

I said Ghazan was afraid of warming Zuko up with lava.

Then why did so many people disagree with you or point out how you misinterpreted things? If it was just fact then no one would be calling you out for misinterpreting events.

Go re-read the CaV. I'm recall the people that did were questioning my "overhyped claims" about Ozai's firebending but they were all logical guesses about the Fire Lord's power and how I viewed some scenes...which reminds me.

When are you able to do another CaV?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu: first of all, the three minute measurement is off because the scenes could be/are happening concurrently. Also, Ming Hua and Zaheer clearly lept in front of the truck and started fighting first

They're weaker during the day than they are at night. Or you can say they're stronger at night than they are in the day. Same concept.

Of course their strength can vary: volume of water they can bend, force behind the water, etc.

Yeah, he sliced through Ghazan's hasty shield. He didn't take Ghazan down, it was a joint effort between him and Bolin

He didn't need lava to take Zuko down in only a few moves

People called you out on claiming that Aang was useless against the firebenders, that Zhao was an actual threat, that Zuko couldn't be beaten by any waterbender, etc. All showing a huge bias towards firebenders

Maybe soon

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

first of all, the three minute measurement is off because the scenes could be/are happening concurrently. Also, Ming Hua and Zaheer clearly lept in front of the truck and started fighting first

They weren't happening concurrently lol.

The scenes went in order, once Zuko got knocked out you could see Tonraq chasing Zaheer and Eska and Desna's giant ice spikes in the background, it was all in chronological. But what ever does the time of events really matter?

They're weaker during the day than they are at night. Or you can say they're stronger at night than they are in the day. Same concept.

It is not really the same concept because at no point are waterbenders "weak". Whereas that term can be used to describe a firebender in a cold/sunless environment because there power would be below average. Waterbenders don't have power drops, only increases. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Yeah, he sliced through Ghazan's hasty shield. He didn't take Ghazan down, it was a joint effort between him and Bolin.

Mako can take down Ghazan. Evidence strongly suggest that. Mako outclasses Ghazan in agility, power, and tactics.

He didn't need lava to take Zuko down in only a few moves

A frail old Zuko who's firebending was hindered by the harsh, dark, cold environment who still managed to give him trouble.

People called you out on claiming that Aang was useless against the firebenders, that Zhao was an actual threat, that Zuko couldn't be beaten by any waterbender, etc. All showing a huge bias towards firebenders

Yet none of those cowards could back up any of their statements, only piggy back off yours. Aang has struggled against firebenders, some agree some don't. Those who do have the stronger opinion.

Zhao is a threat, just because Aang(a bloody airbender) can barely dodge his attacks it doesn't mean he is not. I could just as easily make the argument that Vaatu wasn't a threat because you can use airbending to evade all of his death beams.

Zuko can beat any waterbender and I can tell you why. Your showing bias against firebenders if you think he can't. Who are you to say he would lose? It all comes down to opinion anyway and those are mine, you can disagree but can't condemn that I am in the wrong. Until Bryan Konietzko tells me that I'm wrong, I'm sticking with my viewpoint and I will type till I die :p

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

I'm not saying they were "weak," just like firebenders aren't "weak" at night. Just weaker, compared to when they're at their peak. After an increase, the return to daytime power levels is a decrease.

Evidence shows that it required a team effort

And Ghazan was equally limited by only having a few rocks

Lol at accusing me of bias

Cowards? It wasn't their debate. Half the stuff is blatantly obvious to anyone who looks at it objectively

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not saying they were "weak," just like firebenders aren't "weak" at night. Just weaker, compared to when they're at their peak. After an increase, the return to daytime power levels is a decrease.

Firebenders are weak at night. I don't think you fully grasp this concept. At no point are waterbenders weak. They are at there normal strength during the day, and are stronger at night, strongest during full moon days. When they return to there default powerlevel it can not be viewed as being weaker because night is when they have a temporary advantage over the other elements. Fire is the only element that gets weaker due to balancing of the elements.

Evidence shows that it required a team effort

Ha your funny. Evidence showed that Mako just got done killing Ghazan's ugly girl friend, sucker punching him with a fire jab and then flying 30 feet above him to destroy his defense. Mako has already shown he is capable of deflecting lava and was being merciful to Ghazan, he should count him self lucky Mako didn't electrify him. Mako has nothing to worry about, him teaming up with Bolin to ultra stomp him isn't valid evidence. Mako>Ming-Hua>Ghazan

And Ghazan was equally limited by only having a few rocks

How can 10 man sized boulders be viewed as a few? Plus your not making any sense, Ghazan was breaking them down into smaller rocks so he had plenty of ammo.

Lol at accusing me of bias

You are biased against firebending. You think it is inferior compared to the others. Don't deny it, I've seen your thread dedicated to it. Stop hating on Zuko too.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Ok really, this isn't that hard to grasp

If waterbender are stronger at night, then they're respectively weaker during the day. That's common sense. What are you trying to argue.

Is it not true that waterbenders are weaker during the day than they are at night?

Why is that different from firebenders, who are weaker at night than they are during the day?

If Mako could solo Ming Hua and Ghazan he would have earlier in the temple. Instead they all would have died if not for Bolin

30 feet? You're really prone to exaggerations

Compared to having the whole ground to bend?

Then you've seen my reasoning for that question (and it was a question for discussion, not something I was attempting to promote as fact)

Anyone who looks at your posts can see your bias. Firebending is not the strongest element. In theory they are all equal.

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Oparu

@arcus1:

Ok really, this isn't that hard to grasp

If waterbender are stronger at night, then they're respectively weaker during the day. That's common sense. What are you trying to argue.

Is it not true that waterbenders are weaker during the day than they are at night?

Why is that different from firebenders, who are weaker at night than they are during the day?

Im done. Apparently this is too hard for you to process or something. Waterbenders don't have as much power as they do during nighttime but there bending isn't subpar! A waterbender during the day can fight evenly with a firebender if they have the water. A waterbender during nighttime would have have a easier time against a firebender with access to water. You can't understand that the daytime isn't even really a boost for firebenders it's just the norm for them. The cold makes them actually weaker, as in they are not capable if using their abilities to the fullest.

If Mako could solo Ming Hua and Ghazan he would have earlier in the temple. Instead they all would have died if not for Bolin

Rewatch the episode. Ming-Hua got so frustrated she yelled at Ghazan to just melt the place. Obviously Mako didn't have the chance and had to tend to Tenzin. Plus plot called for Bolin to learn lavabending. Mako has shown the skillset necessary to solo them both, it's called instantly zap Ming-Hua's arms then beat the hell out of Ghazan.

30 feet? You're really prone to exaggerations

Compared to having the whole ground to bend?

I'm not exaggerating, but I will assume you don't have your glasses today because this is 20-30 feet:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And even if Mako wasn't that high in this scene he has already shown that he can fly stories into the air smart one.

No Caption Provided

That's atleast 10+ stories. So where was the exaggeration, Arcus1?

Anyone who looks at your posts can see your bias. Firebending is not the strongest element. In theory they are all equal.

And? So what if I am bias to you? I'm still providing a legit argument of my opinions.

No Caption Provided

Mako destroys with lightning. He got 2 bolts 1 for the bro and 1 for that ho3!

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Arcus1

@oparu:

...not having as much power isn't the same as being weaker?

Come on dude. Mako's just above Ghazan's hands. That's closer to 10 feet

Mako wasn't tending to Tenzin. Asami was. He had the chance but didn't. Stop overrating lightning. Worth nothing that Mako didn't hit anyone with that bolt

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

Twilight would be the base level for water and fire benders, midway between day and night

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now your getting it.

Hopefully Arcus saw the other screencap of Mako flying 10+ stories into the air along with the comment underneath it.

Mako wasn't tending to Tenzin. Asami was. He had the chance but didn't. Stop overrating lightning. Worth nothing that Mako didn't hit anyone with that bolt

Mako still couldn't stray too far from Tenzin so he let the RL escape. He had the chance to carry Tenzin to safety and took it.

I am not over rating lightning. Lightning is just that awesome and over powered. There's a reason it is saved until the finale, it's too dang powerful.

Amon bloodbends people aim off fact, stated within the show, and l confirmed by creators. By the way Mako may have purposely shot it at the ground and it's not like Amon dodged multiple bolts.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu said:

Now your getting it.

Hopefully Arcus saw the other screencap of Mako flying 10+ stories into the air along with the comment underneath it.

Mako still couldn't stray too far from Tenzin so he let the RL escape. He had the chance to carry Tenzin to safety and took it.

I am not over rating lightning. Lightning is just that awesome and over powered. There's a reason it is saved until the finale, it's too dang powerful.

Amon bloodbends people aim off fact, stated within the show, and l confirmed by creators. By the way Mako may have purposely shot it at the ground and it's not like Amon dodged multiple bolts.

What's the difference?

Yes, I did....I never denied that. I was pointing out that you were exaggerating Mako's showing against Ghazan

Yeah...sure, he just let Ghazan trap them in the temple and leave them to their deaths. That makes sense

Do you want to do a Ghazan vs Zhao CaV? I remember you saying Zhao could beat Ghazan

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's the difference

Weak means lacking the energy/ability to do something...I'm not even gonna explain. Waterbenders lose there boost duringbthe day but they are not weak. Firebenders can barely keep up with other benders in the cold(unless your Mako), that is weak.

Yes, I did....I never denied that. I was pointing out that you were exaggerating Mako's showing against Ghazan

Mako was 20+ feet in the air.

Yeah...sure, he just let Ghazan trap them in the temple and leave them to their deaths. That makes sense

Ghazan had already flooded the room, what could Mako do?

Do you want to do a Ghazan vs Zhao CaV? I remember you saying Zhao could beat Ghazan

Try me.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu said:

What's the difference

Weak means lacking the energy/ability to do something...I'm not even gonna explain. Waterbenders lose there boost duringbthe day but they are not weak. Firebenders can barely keep up with other benders in the cold(unless your Mako), that is weak.

Mako was 20+ feet in the air.

Ghazan had already flooded the room, what could Mako do?

Try me.

You keep thinking I'm saying weak, but I'm not. I'm saying they're weaker, as in not as powerful as they are at night. You keep ignoring that

Firebenders can fight at night. Why do you keep bringing up cold? It takes ridiculously extreme cold to depower a firebender

Why didn't he stop Ghazan, if he can stop Ghazan so easily?

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus1: By weaker you mean there normal raw power.

I never said they couldn't fight at night. They are weaker though.

Because he was dealing with Ming-Hua at the time.

No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu:

I specifically said weaker than they were at night, repeatedly

You said they could barely keep up with other benders

Yeah he blocked an attack from Ming Hua, then the brothers engaged them

Oparu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They can't keep up with other benders that well in cold environments.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oparu: Mako was doing fine in the South Pole. Just look at the attack on the Spirit Portal