#2 Posted by Chameleone (8465 posts) - - Show Bio

EC!!!

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
#3 Posted by Midnight Lantern (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

Makkari FTW.

#4 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23190 posts) - - Show Bio

Midnight Lantern says:

"Makkari FTW."

Agreed. The man's powers are incredible. I personally think the Eternals can take down the JLA. LoL.

#5 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it's Barry Allen i vote Makkari

M

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
#6 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

wait, Barry?? Oh, i'll be switching my vote then..

#7 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

check the image lol

it's Barry Allen

M

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
#8 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm. Flash.

#9 Posted by POHOCOM (842 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"check the image lolit's Barry AllenM"

Didn't Makkari already beat Barry Allen in a race? I think it happened in an issue of Quasar.

#10 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

POHOCOM says:

"Methos says:
"check the image lol it's Barry Allen M"
Didn't Makkari already beat Barry Allen in a race? I think it happened in an issue of Quasar."

No. I think 'Buried Alien' (as Barry referred to himself to avoid copright infringement) did win that race.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223216 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Makkari would take this fight. Barry Allen would go down

#12 Posted by MotorSteel (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm..Im having trouble telling the differences between the different version of the Flash. Any help? I mean they all wear the same thing!

#13 Posted by MotorSteel (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Umm..Im having trouble telling the differences between the different version of the Flash. Any help? I mean they all wear the same thing!"

Well they dont all wear the samething. Jay Garrick has that other costume with the metal hat. "

Well I meant besides Jay, he doesnt even wear a Flashlike suit. he wears the hat and that one whirt with the thunerbolt on it or something

#14 Posted by King Saturn (223216 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Umm..Im having trouble telling the differences between the different version of the Flash. Any help? I mean they all wear the same thing!"

Well they dont all wear the samething. Jay Garrick has that other costume with the metal hat.

#15 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

Barry Alan's suit is a single lightning bolt along the waste, also his eyes are visible and the suit is a mat red

Wally West's suit has 2 lightning bolts on the waist meeting at the stomach, also his eyes a white and the suit is a metallic red.

Jesse Quick is female and wears a facemask and goggles

Walter West wears a blood red suit with a silver lightning bolt over his left shoulder

Jay Garrick wears blue pants and a red top with a single yellow lightning bolt going upwards along with the helmet.

Tom Fox wears a red and blue suit based on Walter West's, also he has goggles and gauntlets to help him access the speed force, he has black hair with a silver streak...

those are the major ones

M
Post Edited:2008-03-14 23:59:54

#16 Posted by King Saturn (223216 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"King Saturn says:
"MotorSteel says:
Well they dont all wear the samething. Jay Garrick has that other costume with the metal hat. "
Well I meant besides Jay, he doesnt even wear a Flashlike suit. he wears the hat and that one whirt with the thunerbolt on it or something"

Oh. Well, he is the only one that doesnt wear the regular Flash suit.

#17 Posted by Methos (40531 posts) - - Show Bio

lol there are more but those are the major ones :D

M

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223216 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"MotorSteel says:
Barry Aleen's suit is a single lightning bolt along the waste, also his eyes are visible and the suit is a mat red Wally West's suit has 2 lightning bolts on the waist meeting at the stomach, also his eyes a white and the suit is a metallic red. Jesse Quick is female and wears a facemask and goggles Walter West wears a blood red suit with a silver lightning bolt over his left shoulder Jay Garrick wears blue pants and a red top with a single yellow lightning bolt going upwards along with the helmet. Tom Fox wears a red and blue suit based on Walter West's, also he has goggles and gauntlets to help him access the speed force, he has black hair with a silver streak... those are the major ones M"

Damn. Never really noticed the fine details.

#19 Posted by MotorSteel (1843 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"Methos says:
"MotorSteel says:
Barry Aleen's suit is a single lightning bolt along the waste, also his eyes are visible and the suit is a mat red Wally West's suit has 2 lightning bolts on the waist meeting at the stomach, also his eyes a white and the suit is a metallic red. Jesse Quick is female and wears a facemask and goggles Walter West wears a blood red suit with a silver lightning bolt over his left shoulder Jay Garrick wears blue pants and a red top with a single yellow lightning bolt going upwards along with the helmet. Tom Fox wears a red and blue suit based on Walter West's, also he has goggles and gauntlets to help him access the speed force, he has black hair with a silver streak... those are the major ones M"

Damn. Never really noticed the fine details. "

O i c, thanks much for the help! :D

#20 Posted by geodoc (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Makkari lost in the first race, trained with a speed guru (forget his name), and with a race of speed beings who contantly move at light speed, then won the second race.

#21 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Makkari should be able to beat Barry.

#22 Edited by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Most versions of Flash are faster than Makari but he should beat any them in a battle more times than not

#23 Posted by Ownerz (1125 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zoom said:

" Yeah, Makkari should be able to beat Barry. "

he is this fast

he's the god Mercury by another name 
#24 Posted by Stormultt (5480 posts) - - Show Bio

whateverrrr makkari smashes this battle XDD
#25 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash wins, makkari moves at mach 3 :)

#26 Posted by Stormultt (5480 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
"Flash wins, makkari moves at mach 3 :) "

whatever, makarri is classy.
#27 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" Flash wins, makkari moves at mach 3 :) "
The hell?
#28 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: New handbook :)
#29 Posted by vance_astro (90093 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
The hell? "
Makkari got depowered.
#30 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
The hell? "
Makkari got depowered. "
That explains it then.
#31 Posted by Surge2477 (1118 posts) - - Show Bio

Makkari    can run at near light speed now. He also is more durable & much stronger than any version than any Flash. Flash may be a little faster, but Makkari has near light speed ability along with class 25 strength. His strength used to be higher, but with his focus on increasing his speed only, he lost his flight, energy projection, & half his strength. Still that makes him much stronger than any version of the Flash. Giving slight edge to Makkari.
#32 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the Flash here....plus he always has the SF with him(thing is he hardly uses it) Most versions in general of Flash are faster, especially the better more powerful ones like Barry, Wally etc

#33 Posted by SupermanWINS (93 posts) - - Show Bio

The Flash wins

#34 Posted by Zoom (14751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Surge2477 said:
"
Makkari    can run at near light speed now. He also is more durable & much stronger than any version than any Flash. Flash may be a little faster, but Makkari has near light speed ability along with class 25 strength. His strength used to be higher, but with his focus on increasing his speed only, he lost his flight, energy projection, & half his strength. Still that makes him much stronger than any version of the Flash. Giving slight edge to Makkari. "

None of that matters because all Flash has to do is look at him and he'll fall over without any super speed.  At that point, he's just a sub par brick against the fastest man alive.
#35 Posted by MKF30 (11750 posts) - - Show Bio

Flash should and will ultimately win this I think....I can't see what Mak will do against Flash once he plays serious and especially goes SF..