• 128 results
Avatar image for tchallaisopness
TchallaisOpness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zamasu and Hit have perfect teamwork, and are bloodlusted. Win by Death of either team.

Merged Zamasu
Merged Zamasu

Hit
Hit

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TheWatcherKing  Online

Living tribunal and anti monitor.

I win.

INeedHealing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ivory Kings and GEB.

I stomp.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Doomsday and Waverider.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: I dont know waverider, but Merged Zamasu and Hit both solostomp Doomsday. He gets speedblitzed to hell and back.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Two amazos

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@chimeroid: I dont know waverider, but Merged Zamasu and Hit both solostomp Doomsday. He gets speedblitzed to hell and back.

Waverider is a time manipulator

On topic, Beerus solos.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Lol no. Hit and Merged Zamasu are both easily FTL and Merged Zamasu is confirmed Universal, which is enough to WTFstomp Doomsday. Hit can just one shot via hax.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gotoucanario: Amazo....Isnt that the guy that got stomped by Flash and failed to beat the Justice League? If so, Merged Zamasu solos.Im not sure though, correct me if I'm wrong.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: No.

He isn't the only time traveler here, and speed isn't going to help him against Doomsday and his abilities.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Thanks. Beerus soloing is arguable. Manga versions sure. With the anime it gets harder because MZ was stated by Gowasu,Shin and Vegeta to have the greatest energy they,ve ever felt, aswell as beating Goku+Vegeta who Whis stated COULD beat Beerus if they fought together.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Linley Baruch destroys their souls

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Doomsday HAS no abilities.He's a beatstick, who's strength is massively outclassed by both Merged Zamasu and Hit. Doomsday has no chance.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waverider would be there to stop anyone elses powers to manipulate time, Doomsday gets killed and Waverider uses his chronal powers to hasten his return (since Doomsday always returns after death) but after his return he would be immune to the Ki energy of the character that killed him. He then proceeds to crush them both.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: That could work, actually.But does Waverider have the speed feats to do that before Hit or Zamasu blitzes him?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: .... He would keep up with both combatant speed wise, and even if he couldn't, and you happen to kill him -- he will simply resurrect immune to whatever source of energy the DB fighters are emitting.

So, as I said before, Doomsday would beat the hell out of them. Their speed is the only thing that may keep them alive for a bit.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: He would get Speedblitzed by both MFTL characters. Also, you do realise Doomsday doesnt just instantly revive right? It says win by Death, which means Doomsday is done after hes been killed once. Besides, it takes years for Doomsday to resurrect which would mean the DB team wins by default.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: there is Waverider on his team and since the DB team is given Perfect Teamwork and such; I assume that my chosen team is too.

Waverider speeds up the resurrection process and No, the fight is over when either team is eliminated. Not just one member. It's a team effort. As long as Waverider is alive he is just going to speed up Doomsday revival anyway

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: First off; we were only debating them vs Doomsday alone.Second of all: Does Waverider have enough speed to avoid being blitzed?(I don't know him)If not, its irrelevant.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shuma gorath performs tentacle hentai on dem

Tabbender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tabbender

Demonhead Mobster Kingpin and Black Hole Mobster Kingpin.

I probably win due to them being both far stronger (by sheer mass for BHMK, scaling from his durability for DMK). Though they can't move in the stopped time or bypass Hit's abilities, nor Zamasu's immortality, so it might not be so easy (which is kind of the point, of course i could've picked up characters that would curbstomp them but that would be no fun)

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr Mxy solos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: from what I've seen; he seems pretty fast.

And No we are not.... Why would we debate a 2 on 1 scenario when it asks to make a team? You have to deal with both of them. It says make a team...

That is the team Chimeroid made and I was in awe of your dismissal of Doomsday. I was making his presence here relevant. Waverider is still a factor and a part of the reason the DB team will lose

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Wewlad80

@chimeroid said:

Doomsday and Waverider.

No Caption Provided

DD would never lay a finger on either of them in a million years.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Yes we are. Because i said that the DB team would stomp Doomsday and you declined it.I never mentioned Waverider at all; infact, i even said i wasnt including him.I literally admitted to knowing nothing about Waverider so i was talking about Doomsday ALONE, who would get solostomped.What are Waveriders best speed feats?

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: That could work, actually.But does Waverider have the speed feats to do that before Hit or Zamasu blitzes him?

He definitely does, if you want i will post scans, he is a FTL character that is immune to time manipulation of others and has almost complete control over time itself easily stopping time for shits and giggles.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll back some Elders, my team:

The Runner

The Champion

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@detacude:

A friendly challenge... can you name TWO people that Champion defeated.

Can you name two people Runner has defeated without the space gem?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: You mentioned your lack of knowledge on Waverider after the fact.

You can't change the rules of the OP to suit your argument. It's 2 vs 2 not 1 vs 1. Clearly I said Doomsday would win; because of the partner offered by Chimeroid. I know Hit has time hax and I referenced Doomsday's partner multiple times in my arguments.

Just because you have nothing to offer now doesn't mean you can belittle my statements and label them as something they weren't.

I mentioned both Doomsday and Wavreider in my general explanations and you discovered during the process that DB would indeed get their ass kicked due to Chimeroid's explanation of Waverider and how he would utilize his time manipulation.

Ask him for feats. I am on mobile atm.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: Dude....I said i knew nothing about Waverider and said that DB team would stomp Doomsday ALONE. You then said:" No they don't. They would get their ass kicked."You said Doomsday would beat them alone and know that you realise he would get stomped and know that your own argument doesn't make sense you resort to Waverider who wasnt in OUR Argument in the first place as i NEVER mentioned him in my original post.You claimed DD Could solo by saying what i quoted above. Infact, I dont deny that Waverider+DD have a good chance of winning. You resorted to that only later.But, nice try.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: I literally never once said or implied Doomsday could solo. I said:

"No, they would get their ass kicked."

You assumed and never read my posts thoroughly. Everything you have said doesn't make sense; and to attempt to diminish others arguments by lying about what they truly said is sad. Anyone can look and see that I never once referred to Doomsday taking them on alone.

I resorted to it literally in my 2nd response to you. Are you high? Or are your reading skills just not there yet? Either way, reading helps.

I suggest reading before jumping to flawed statements highlighted by capitalized words (cuz you really want to get your "point" across) that do nothing to refute my posts or help yours.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@morleericks: are you absolutely BJORKED? I said the team would stomp Doomsday alone and you said no meaning you thought Doomsday could best them alone.I hope your feeble brain can comprehend that. Its not my fault if youre to stupid to bring across what you mean.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Or. Or, you can read what I actually wrote and develop a conclusion that way. I didn't misrepresent my posts or lie. You just cannot read I guess. Try though.

Tough talk over a comic site. Sorry if I don't take you seriously.

Nerd.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

man things are getting heated

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: lol. Not really. I just want to see what nonsense he says next.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By detacude

@p00ty: Challenge accepted

The Champion has defeated Silver Surfer, Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, Hercules and Adam Warlock and when he gave the power gem to Thanos he claimed he was unable to get it to work. He has also accidently destroyed planets in only a couple panels of fighting and it is said that the longer he fights the stronger he gets similar to hulk.

The Runner has defeated Silver Surfer without the time gem pretty casually saying something to the effect "Well.. that was fun.." afterwords, he also beat several speedsters in a race

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@morleericks: Im done with this. We're debating over fictional characters and you think its appropriate to call me a Nerd when you don't even know me. You clearly made a mistake and are now backtracking and trying to cover it up. There is no shame in admitting your wrong.I love how you act like i started with the insults, when you infact started in post#33. The funny thing is, looking at your post total compared to mine, it seems like your the nerd,jackass. Now stop wasting my time you fool.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Well, you are a nerd. Look how upset you get because you were wrong. All you had to do was read and you chose not to.

I don't know what else to say. You're embarrassing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo and Squirrel Girl.

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo and Squirrel Girl.

lol Zamasu Oneshots both of them.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: the thing is, i wasnt wrong....The only thing thats embarrassing in this thread is your attempt to deny your mistakes. Honestly, all your doing at this point is purposely antagonizing me, which shows your immature nature and that you clearly have too much time on your hands.Im not going to respond to you from now on because i have better things to do.Bye.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adam Warlock and Genis-Vell.

detacude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46927fc5463
deactivated-5a46927fc5463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80 said:
@bladeoffury said:

Amazo and Squirrel Girl.

lol, Amazo will be just as powerful as Zamasu the instant the fight starts. And Squirrel Girl is undefeatable.

Fastnoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazo and Nemesis Kid

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Wewlad80

@bladeoffury said:
@wewlad80 said:
@bladeoffury said:

Amazo and Squirrel Girl.

lol, Amazo will be just as powerful as Zamasu the instant the fight starts. And Squirrel Girl is undefeatable.

No, Zamasu Oneshots Amazo before his Absorption Cells could even start to process and copy his powers (Assuming Amazo can even take Ki which feels like an NLF) and Beerus Showed that he didnt take any crap from Gag characters when he nearly killed Arale (who literally has feats on par with SG if not better)

Zamasu makes Beerus look pathetic in comparison so no, Gag-Force isnt going to work.