Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Major Victory
Major Victory

Justice
Justice

The Grandmaster has gathered various heroes from across the multiverse for a contest of champions. To make things interesting he pits the heroes against alternate versions of themselves in the first round. The various heroes have no idea they are fighting a different version of themselves. And each believes the fate of all creation depends on them winning the tournament. All characters have any standard gear they may carry.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dreadmaster

I belive Major Victory would win

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Currenty I would go with Justice.

Avatar image for secret_turchin_man
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any specific reasons as to why? I personally am still playing the fight in my head.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Secret Turchin Man said:
" Any specific reasons as to why? I personally am still playing the fight in my head. "
I'm not really sure.I'm trying to measure all the specifics of their abilities.Major Vic hasn't really done anything as of late.
Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6  Edited By Dreadmaster

They are both the same person right? I would figure Major Victory has more experience with his powers than Justice because he's from the future but Justice has the advantage of flight which i have not seen from Vance Astro.

Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vance Astro said:
"@Secret Turchin Man said:
" Any specific reasons as to why? I personally am still playing the fight in my head. "
I'm not really sure.I'm trying to measure all the specifics of their abilities.Major Vic hasn't really done anything as of late.
"

I have been reading War of Kings, which is pretty much all the recent exposure I have had to any incarnation of Vance Astro, except for you of course.
Secret Turchin Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After giving this some thought I am leaning towards Major Victory, based on the fact that he has more combat experience, and has been described as a "combat genius"...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Secret Turchin Man said:
" After giving this some thought I am leaning towards Major Victory, based on the fact that he has more combat experience, and has been described as a "combat genius"... "
He's not really a combat genius but he has taken a page from Cap's book as far as strategy.I think he should win.I mean he gave Starhawk a run for his money without even using his powers.
isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@VanceAstro surprised you haven't weighed in on this.