• Merged Zamasu
  • Super Saiyan Blue Vegito
  • Hit
  • Midora
  • Toppo
  • Acacia
  • Accelerator

Earth

Planet Busting Is Allowed Team Has 1 Hour Prep They Go for The Kill Dark Schneider Has No Knowledge Of Them But Also Goes for the kill

Thanosfan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bump

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team easily.

Vegetto and Zamasu finger flick him repeatedly until Vegetto just Hakais him.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito solos.

tehmasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Accelerator is there for a moral support?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh

Thanosfan500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

NortonEk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito solos.
Mismatch

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps so bad. Zamasu/Vegito can solo. Tbh

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tehmasta said:

Accelerator is there for a moral support?

^^

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any member of the the DBS crew could turn him into paste with a flick, but 100% certain there's nothing they can do to actually kill him. That being said, I think he probably messes around and kills everyone else, though.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheDeathstar

@khaoseater said:

Any member of the the DBS crew could turn him into paste with a flick, but 100% certain there's nothing they can do to actually kill him. That being said, I think he probably messes around and kills everyone else, though.

Darsh can't put down Zamasu and Vegito can theoretically Hakai him if this is manga version since Goku knows it and Vegito is half him and has shown that he knows all techniques of Goku and Vegeta.

Avatar image for gentlemantophat
GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater said:

Darsh can't put down Zamasu and Vegito can theoretically Hakai him if this is manga version since Goku knows it and Vegito is half him and has shown that he knows all techniques of Goku and Vegeta.

Not true Darsh's judas priest should be able to destroy Zamasu like Hakai it's a hax that completely erases a target from existence the only effective defense against it was dispel bound which nullifies attacks and haxed abilities like reality warping

RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

according to what i know, the toriko characters are non factors whereas the dragon ball characters casually pass by and stomp him while accelerator dances with pompoms in the corner.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By higherpower
RavenSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ravensupreme: Why bump this?

the last few replies before i posted have been 4 hours to 30 minutes ago. i wasnt bumping anything

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is doing Accerelator here? He is Fodder.

Only Majin Dark Schneider? I will say the Team wins this.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheDeathstar

@gentlemantophat: Not really Judas Priest has no way to say it can work on an immortal like Zamasu and someone far stronger than DS since even Golden Frieza has survived a portion of Hakai. Zamasu can also immediately fuse with the time and space the moment his body is destroyed protecting his existence.

savythegawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: pretty much. This version of him is only like planet level. But no one here can kill him not even with hakai.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By higherpower

@savythegawd: Did you just say Majin DS is only planet level?

...ok. Officially not touching this thread.

GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: pretty much. This version of him is only like planet level. But no one here can kill him not even with hakai.

What are you talking about Majin Dark Schneider is galaxy level +

GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gentlemantophat: Not really Judas Priest has no way to say it can work on an immortal like Zamasu and someone far stronger than DS since even Golden Frieza has survived a portion of Hakai. Zamasu can also immediately fuse with the time and space the moment his body is destroyed protecting his existence.

No he was not going to survive Hakai that's why he grabbed future mai used her as a human shield to force Goku to stop using it also Goku's Hakai was also much slower than Beerus's pretty sure Hakai is most likely the reason why he took out The Gods of Destruction in that timeline so it couldn't be used against him.

savythegawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By savythegawd

@gentlemantophat: oh wait your right i was thinking about his form beforehand. Honestly they should of used the adam of darkness form instead

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheDeathstar

@gentlemantophat: Not really you can't just use No Limits Fallacy. It was a Mastered Super Saiyan Blue who was on the same level as Merged Zamasu and hence his Hakai worked over only half his body. Judas Priest can be resisted if your opponent is superior in stat and has already survived a much powerful variant of the attack which can also erase people from other timelines.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KHAOSeater

@thedeathstar: Hakai most likely won't kill him. It's shown that it can turn things into dust and that it can destroy ghosts, but that's not good enough. That's at best two planes. And even then, we're not sure exactly how it works. Does it completely erase the targets existence, or does it atomize them? Because if it doesn't outright erase every bit of the target from existence instantaneously, then it's not killing Darsh.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: Hakai is multiple time mentioned as existence erasure. It can erase your body, soul, mind and also delete from other timelines if you exist there.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedeathstar: The best I could find is that it can destroy the body and spirit (i.e. ghost's). I'm not even sure it would work fast enough to take down Darsh before he starts regenerating, especially since we've seen it work slowly enough for zamasu to open up a portal and grab a hostage. Besides, you're going into nlf territories. If you can't to go there, I could say every hey fails to even break Darsh's Dispel Bound since he canonically has shields for power, punch blocking, inertia control, energy blocking, and instant victory.

GentlemanTopHat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: Hakai is multiple time mentioned as existence erasure. It can erase your body, soul, mind and also delete from other timelines if you exist there.

Hakai can not delete you from other timelines other Zamasus still existed in the other the timelines like the one Whis brought Future Trunks and Mai too.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of the DBS team is nigh useless here. MDS takes it.

savythegawd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_buster: I already said i made a mistake mistaking it for his previous form. That form is galaxy level but he should of made it Adam of darkness instead.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker: stop talking out your ass. The only DBS character that’s featless is toppo and he is confirmed SSB level.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterskywalker: stop talking out your ass. The only DBS character that’s featless is toppo and he is confirmed SSB level.

I didn't say they were featless I said they were nigh useless. Use reading comprehension next time, because they have no answer for MDS's hax abilities and overwhelming stats.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@savythegawd: Did you just say Majin DS is only planet level?

...ok. Officially not touching this thread.

Loading Video...

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darsh takes it without much trouble. Allowing planet busting only works in his favor, and no one here is nearly as fast by feats or statements.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@thedarkpaladin said:

Darsh takes it without much trouble. Allowing planet busting only works in his favor, and no one here is nearly as fast by feats or statements.

Nah friend you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to say Vegito solo stomps while providing no evidence whatsoever of why that is. Also place him at universal cause why not?

Gokulover69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gokulover69

Vegito is multi unversal, he solos.

Zamasu should solo to.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

Nah friend you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to say Vegito solo stomps while providing no evidence whatsoever of why that is. Also place him at universal cause why not?

Yeah, I'm clearly a noob at this. Not like the pro above me. Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5879220e4dd
deactivated-5a5879220e4dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thedarkpaladin: To bad all od darsh feats and statements are coming from characters who are inferior to him. He won't even know what hit him.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thedarkpaladin: To bad all od darsh feats and statements are coming from characters who are inferior to him. He won't even know what hit him.

So what? That's about what you're going to find with Vegetto, Zamasu, etc., so don't think that line of reasoning is going to work in your favor here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thedarkpaladin: Then show me some statements about them.

Why do you think I should be bothered to post statements about the characters you're representing?

You say Darsh won't know what hit him, when he actually as evidence suggesting he's much faster than light in speed which can be applied to combat.

Until Dyspo, there was no hard evidence whatsoever that DB characters were FTL in combat, especially not the mortals.

Feel free to show otherwise.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thedarkpaladin: Cause him being FTL statements are coming from character who are inferior to him, Thats like piccolo giving speed feats for beerus, also they have FTL travel speed not combat.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@Thedarkpaladin: Cause him being FTL statements are coming from character who are inferior to him, Thats like piccolo giving speed feats for beerus, also they have FTL travel speed not combat.

When you have confirmed FTL characters failing to perceive Darsh in a combat scenario, it kind of defeats the purpose of arguing that they're inferior to him. What exactly do you expect of characters that can't perceive him in the first place?

Your logic with Piccolo would apply if he had actual FTL speed feats or statements confirming he's that fast. Unfortunately, he does not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thedarkpaladin: You're not getting it, they have ftl travel speed not combat. They don't have any feats of fighting at that speed. It took them 4years to cross 24000 ly

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathmetal: That doesn't really change anything. Your perceptions would need to be fine-tuned to a certain degree just to circumnavigate through the universe if you're traveling from one destination to the next. Still, a Seraph was incapable of perceiving Darsh when he blitzed Konron in battle.

He also has statements confirming he can exchange millions of high speed attacks, counters and movements in battle per second - something the DB and Toriko team has not yet proven themselves to be capable of.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Thedarkpaladin: They weren't navigating the universe just the galaxy also the space itself empty, which is why they don't have anything major to perceive. "Exchaning million of attack speed" this statement is irrelevant, cause its coming from a guy who was unable to see darsh in base form when he killed konron, so how can he see somthing that is million times greater than base form. The character didn't got any upgrade to give such statement.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@deathmetal: You realize navigating through a galaxy is ultimately navigating through the universe, right? In order for them to move from 1 location to another, they would need to be capable of perceiving their surroundings to avoid moving in the wrong direction or to avoid potential debris, etc.. As for how he could infer that they were exchanging millions of attacks, counters and movements later on, who knows? He was able to keep track of Darsh's fight later on, however.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: hmmm...not that I disagree, but this logic could be applied to Beerus and Champa as well, as both of them could barely percieve Dyspo despite casually being able to travel outside of a Galaxy in a few minutes for some food.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: I only recall Champa implying that he had some issues perceiving Dyspo's initial burst movement. Later on, it seemed he was able to keep up just fine. Also, did Beerus actually travel outside of the galaxy? I only recall him leaving his nebula.