User Lists: 0

You never read Toriko?

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I though Z characters where fodder to Toriko?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Buu that got split from Kid Buu? He gets stomped horribly. Sani just ties him up if healing is too much. That version of Buu was maybe above SSJ2. If this is the version with all the power of Super Buu he could put up a fight but to be honest I don't think he could bring himself to fight seriously enough to win.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@sy8008: I think this is the second version you mentioned, I have seen people differentiate between them by callling them Fat Boo(Splited) and Majin Buu(The ''original''), but @deathhero61 should probably confirm which version it is.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Only to the top ones. These 3 are no where near the top

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: I think this is the second version you mentioned, I have seen people differentiate between them by callling them Fat Boo(Splited) and Majin Buu(The ''original''), but @deathhero61 should probably confirm which version it is.

Honestly, whenever I plan on using him in debates, unless absolutely necessary, I just assume whatever the strongest version of "Fat Buu" is. And I would assume Current Buu is stronger due to his training before the TOP. Plus Goku confirmed he got a lot stronger and faster but never specified on how much stronger he got or if he was stronger than when he first appeared.

Specifically top tiers like Toriko, Acacia, Joie, Midora. IMHO none of the Kings listed here would be able to take him on solo. Poison from Coco would at best slow him down, Sani wouldn't be able to put him down unless he tried to devour him. Zebra is their best bet, especially while working in conjunction with his fellow Kings.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DeathHero61

@marc_55 said:

@deathhero61: How does he resist Coco's poison?

Hercule Satan tried to feed him poison, failed to work, plus Buu is virtually unkillable, in the DB verse poison has always been a go to option to assassinate the strongest characters in the series, and has failed time and time again. Jaco The Galatic Patrolman wanted to use the extinction bomb to kill Goku as a child, but knew that races like the Saiyans and Frieza's race would be immune to the virus, due to being to naturally hardy and strong. I wanna make note that hte extinction bomb is a virus made to wipe out entire species. If the virus wouldn't affect Frieza and Goku, I don't think it would work on Buu either. Has Coco's poison ever killed someone with healing abilities as potent as Buu's?

Edit: Plus Coco would have to tag Buu with his poison attacks, and Buu has ways to defend or repel them.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

is this even a real question? dude is made out of rubber and has an insane healing factor

proof he has blood for the poison to enter in the first place? LMAO

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it depends on whether or not they can deal with his regen(Coco does has some nasty poisons that can also adapt to immune systems).

Wonder what would happen if they tried eating him

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: That's a fair assessment is it not?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does he have resistance to the Kings' strongest hax moves, like Sani's Satan Hair or Zebra's Death Voice or Coco's Devil Poison?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majin boo eats them or absorbs them. Boo can also copy their techniques on the fly or if they piss him off enough he'll just blow up the planet. The fight is in boo's favor but feats from the kings could change my opinion because fat boo is pretty stupid.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

Hercule Satan tried to feed him poison, failed to work,

Okay...? Coco has addicted people who eat poison for fun to his strains. He's also killed someone who sips lava for fun.

plus Buu is virtually unkillable,

Which is nothing beyond his amazing healing factor and longevity. Tells me nothing about his poison resistance.

in the DB verse poison has always been a go to option to assassinate the strongest characters in the series, and has failed time and time again. Jaco The Galatic Patrolman wanted to use the extinction bomb to kill Goku as a child, but knew that races like the Saiyans and Frieza's race would be immune to the virus, due to being to naturally hardy and strong.

I wanna make note that hte extinction bomb is a virus made to wipe out entire species. If the virus wouldn't affect Frieza and Goku, I don't think it would work on Buu either.

Not even sure how an extinction bomb can relate to poison. Especially Coco's, which is addictive to people who casually resist intense poisons by specifically creating antibodies against them.

That's on top of his already fatal variants, which can branch and search pfor poisons fatal to someone with numerous antibodies, pretty good regen and poison themselves.

Has Coco's poison ever killed someone with healing abilities as potent as Buu's?

It's shown effective against people who can already resist poison more deadly than what was likely used against Buu, have full cellular control of their body and actively create antibodies against Coco's lethal strains.

Edit: Plus Coco would have to tag Buu with his poison attacks, and Buu has ways to defend or repel them.

Don't see why tagging him would be a problem.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

is this even a real question?

It is.

dude is made out of rubber and has an insane healing factor

Which is great, but doesn't say much about actual resistances.

Coco's weaker poisons are potent enough to melt skin off bone on contact. It doesn't really have to enter his skin, just corrode him from the outside in.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@marc_55 said:

It is.

Coco's weaker poisons are potent enough to melt skin off bone on contact. It doesn't really have to enter his skin, just corrode him from the outside in.

buu doesnt have skin or bone

he is of an unkown substance that has absolutely no blood circulating inside of it, he is made out of the same material as his pants and shirt and cape

this is the most hilarious argument i've ever seen agaisnt a dbz character in my entire life you really want buu to lose don't you

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@marc_55 said:

It is.

he is of an unkown substance that has absolutely no blood circulating inside of it, he is made out of the same material as his pants and shirt and cape

this is the most hilarious argument i've ever seen agaisnt a dbz character in my entire life you really want buu to lose don't you

huh, never thought of it that way....

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@deathhero61 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@marc_55 said:

It is.

nah don't worry, buu's pants and gloves need poison resistance feats now

while we're at it can we get some poison resistance feats for flubber from the flubber movie?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Does he have resistance to the Kings' strongest hax moves, like Sani's Satan Hair or Zebra's Death Voice or Coco's Devil Poison?

Do any of them have resistance to Buu's molecular/matter manipulation? He could easily zap them and turn them into candy, clay or anything he desires.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu finds pleasure eating these guys.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@marc_55 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@marc_55 said:

It is.

nah don't worry, buu's pants and gloves need poison resistance feats now

while we're at it can we get some poison resistance feats for flubber from the flubber movie?

I think you are overexaggerating. But you did make a good point.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

Boo Gang

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BlackWizzard17

What are these guys resistance to magic such as turning into chocolate. Buu can dish out and take a lot of damage but if they get turned into chocolate it's bye bye.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu solos, they can't counter his hax and Fat Buu was stated to be able to destroy the Planet with his breath if he went too far.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Do any of them have resistance to Buu's molecular/matter manipulation? He could easily zap them and turn them into candy, clay or anything he desires.

These Kings can use Back Channels actively in combat and fought Joie for over an hour, I think they can avoid getting tagged.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@deathhero61 said:
@shirso said:

These Kings can use Back Channels actively in combat and fought Joie for over an hour, I think they can avoid getting tagged.

I kind of forgot about that lmao. All the other characters including the Sani, Coco and Zebra were overshadowed by Toriko even though an arc before they were on the same standing as Toriko. Toriko felt hella rushed near the end.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu solos, they can't counter his hax and Fat Buu was stated to be able to destroy the Planet with his breath if he went too far.

I mean, that's the argument, whether or not Buu can take them on by himself lol. As for destroying the planet with his breath, it makes me wonder if Buu himself can bust the planet with his strikes if something as ridiculous as breathing could cause that much destruction. Buu is weird and I love it.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: In the author's defense, he did give a somewhat plausible though cliche reason for that: Toriko happens to be the Big Bad's son and is thus genetically on a whole different level to the other Kings. :P

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50:50 team can just as easily win via hax

But in genral magic >>> hax , buu has city range AOE candy ray

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

50:50 team can just as easily win via hax

But in genral magic >>> hax , buu has city range AOE candy ray

I completely forgot about that. Buu is actually pretty busted.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Marc_55

@iusemycajonas said:

Are you intentionally missing the point? He has an outer layer of his make up, said make up has no noted poison resistance, and certainly not to the kinds Coco has to offer.

Bone isn't relevant, melting it off is. As it means the poisons do direct damage on contact with said person, skin or not isn't really changing much about the point.

Yes, and none of that is a resistance or immunity to anything. Unless it was noted, which it was not. Unless there were feats, which there are not.

this is the most hilarious argument i've ever seen agaisnt a dbz character in my entire life

Coming from you, I can't really take that as an insult.

you really want buu to lose don't you

I don't want Buu, or Coco for that matter, to do anything. I want you, or someone else, to produce the necessary feats. That's all. If Buu wins he wins, but my self appointed job is to argue favor for the Team. Duh.

@deathhero61 said:

Might that be because it tells me nothing relevant, at all?

@deathhero61 said:
@shirso said:

Do any of them have resistance to Buu's molecular/matter manipulation?

They don't, the most they have is total cellular control on their bodies to amp power, defense, healing rates and strengthened combo attacks.

Even then, it's shown limits.

He could easily zap them and turn them into candy, clay or anything he desires.

Just as they could easily perform any of their various haxes and attacks.

@shirso said:

No, he doesn't.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marc_55 said:
He has an outer layer one his make up

It's up to you to prove that he has an "outer layer", which directly contradicting everything shown in the show seeing as how he's made out of the same exact material as his pants and gloves, and is shown to have no layers of skin.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Please show me where you see any
Please show me where you see any "Outer Layer of Makeup", you can't because he's made of the same substance from the top to the down of his body, with the inside of his mouth being a different dimension entirely.

You're saying I need to prove he has poison resistance of some arbitrary level when you need to prove that poison would damage or work on something so entirely not grounded in reality to the point where it's nothing like any other living being we've ever seen. Poison has already been tried on Buu oddly enough, and it wasn't resisted but completely ignored. Poison obviously doesn't work on someone who is made out of pants. He has no skin blood or eternal organs, scales, or anything for the poison to enter or touch to effect.

Loading Video...

Your argument is ridiculous and is holding Buu to the most ridiculous standard while holding Coco to literally no standard assuming his poison can ever effect beings such as Buu when poisons have already been proven to be entirely innefective to it. It's made out of magic.

Clear and implicit bias in favour of the team for whatever reason.

@marc_55 said:
but my self appointed job is to argue favor for the Team.

A bit weird considering the self appointed job should be to be intellectually honest with yourself and everyone else in the thread without having a definite bias towards one verse and unreasonably holding one side of the argument to a much higher standard than any you've made so far.

Can we get some poison resistance feats for Flubber too?

This arguement is a joke.

And Buu stomps. No answer to him blowing up the planet and moving on to the next one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Marc_55

@iusemycajonas: So, is your entire argument just his body is just somehow immune to poisons that corrode on touch? Even though his body can directly be affected by physicals and energy attacks?

The flubber thing is cool, but you realize Coco has resisted poisons, with his own, that melted the ground into a sea of poisons. His poison are easily potent enough to melt any kind of real world materials, as they damage and corrode things far more durable on contact. So, any feats of poison resistance remotely on Coco's level guy?

You're implying a random man-made poison suddenly = to Coco's poison is nonsensical at best. One showing of resistance is not a blanket immunity, please realize this.

That aside, Coco also has an addictive variant, which he can just addict Buu too. Allowing his team either consume him with their hair, or try to kill him with death sound. Or take that win through addiction.

Not to mention with back channels to augment theirs speeds, they should be far faster than Buu. Allowing for a chance to see if these tactics work, if nothing else.

Of course, I figure this will be going in circles. So, we'll see how long I care to stick around.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marc_55 said:

@iusemycajonas: So, is your entire argument just body is just somehow immune to poisons that corrode on touch? Even though he body can directly be affected by physicals and energy attacks?

The flubber thing is cool, but you realize Coco has resisted poisons, with his own, that melted the ground into a sea of poisons. His poison are easily potent enough to melt any kind of real world materials, as they damage and corrode things far more durable. So, any feats of poison resistance guy?

No Caption Provided

It's not poison he's using if he's melting real world materials. That's all you had to say lol.

No Caption Provided

It's acid despite what the series is calling it.

Buu is immune to poison but poison resistance feats are unecessary for this move, or else you'd have things like Moongooses and Hedgehogs resisting it. You're really looking for acid resistance feats. To which I say of Coco's acid who has it failed to work agaisnt and for what reason? What is the upper limit to it's effects within the show?

@marc_55 said:

That aside, Coco also has an addictive variant, which he can just addict Buu too. Allowing his team either consume him with their hair, or try to kill him with death sound. Or take that win through addiction.

Covered this earlier, poison WILL be innefective. There is no brain for the addictive poison to contaminate, you need specific magics to loosely control what it does, and even then those don't even work if it decides to resist.

The acid however, we're unsure until you provide feats to it's upper limits. Because as of now you're giving me a NLF when it comes to the acid.

@marc_55 said:

Not to mention with back channels to augment theirs speeds, they should be far faster than speed. Allowing for a chance to see if these tactics work, if nothing else.

I'll just agree here because speed debates are boring to me, and speed isn't really even relevant in this fight as there are a phlethora of ways Buu can win out agaisnt faster opponents which he's already done in Z.

@marc_55 said:

Of course, I figure this will be going in circles. So, we'll see how long I care to stick around.

Only reason it was going in circles earlier is because you were misusing the definition of poison lol. Seems like a pretty straight line now to me.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: What? It's poison, literally poison. Buu has no resistance for such poisons, so done deal.

Coco doesn't have acid, it's poison. Buu doesn't have any immunity, not sure where you got that idea. But unless you can support it, it's wrong.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marc_55 said:

@iusemycajonas: What? It's poison, literally poison. Buu has no resistance for such poisons, so done deal.

Coco doesn't have acid, it's poison. Buu doesn't have any immunity, not sure where you got that idea. But unless you can support it, it's wrong.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

if it's poison it doesn't effect buu as buu isn't a living organism

if it's acid which is what you're describing show feats for it's upper limit first or else you have a NLF

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE LMAO

Buu still stomps.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu gains a set of gourmet cells himself.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheDeathstar
Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Gaoron

Resistance for tk and molecular manipulation for kings? Buu can just lift them, turn them into candy and eat.

Also poison? Really? Buu literally first appeared as a gas. How is posion effecing gas or rubber?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Telekinesis is so under used in DB. I miss vegeta and goku using TK

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demongod_pablo: Goku never used tk offensively if I recall correctly but I do miss saiyan saga/early Namek Vegeta who was blowing people up with a gesture.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: you’re right goku only used it to get a cup in the hospital I believe. I also think piccolo used tk in a filler episode he picked up a pyramid I think

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I feel like I'm missing some joke here, it's poison. Buu isn't a living organism now? Then what would someone clearly alive, can die, feel pain, eat, sleep, ect. be considered?

Please, there's nothing implying he wouldn't be affected. Therefore he likely would be.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@marc_55 said:

@iusemycajonas: I feel like I'm missing some joke here, it's poison.

English your second language? I gave you the definition of poison already. You're describing an acid. Which is a better stance for you to be taking considering there's no way you can poison Buu.

@marc_55 said:

@iusemycajonas: Buu isn't a living organism now? Then what would someone clearly alive, can die, feel pain, eat, sleep, ect. be considered?

No, he's not clearly alive because he doesn't breathe or have a heart, or any other biological components or necesities.

He can only get destroyed through complete vaporization.

The pain Buu feels is psychological which is why he has no issue ripping his own body parts apart, and why while in his Kid Buu form and uninfluenced by other beings that do register pain mentally he never makes any sort of indication that he's hurt. Only after he absorbs other beings does he "feel" pain, in reality he thinks it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Goku was decently above Kid Buu's max power already, we know the Kamehameha amplifies his power up to two times fold, there is no reason Kid Buu wouldn'tve felt pain from it other than the fact that he's not sentient and in fact does not register pain unless he absorbs somebody who does.
Goku was decently above Kid Buu's max power already, we know the Kamehameha amplifies his power up to two times fold, there is no reason Kid Buu wouldn'tve felt pain from it other than the fact that he's not sentient and in fact does not register pain unless he absorbs somebody who does.

He doesn't need sleep. He's already stayed up countless years blowing up planet to planet without stopping.

I don't know what the etc. means but it also probably has an explanation that you'd know if you'd actually watched/read the show.

@marc_55 said:

Please, there's nothing implying he wouldn't be affected. Therefore he likely would be.

"hurdur i like to use phrases i learned off the internet to seem cool while ignoring this mountain of evidence that is obviously pointing to majin buu not being able to be affected by poison including when he showed a complete immunity to it when hercule tried to poison him hurdur"

Nothing? Sure buddy.

Sh**'s tuff, arguing that animated rubber can get poisoned. LMFAO.

Speaking of animated rubber, it stomps. Destroys team with ease.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Boo has complete control over his entire body. He cloned himself to the size of a cell to fight goku when they were in his stomach. He could literally reject the poison from spreading in his body, though I doubt it would effect him at all because Boo has a completely different biology than toriko humans/beasts

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta give this to Buu. Sani, Coco, and Zebra weren't really that impressive in the final fight, and they were called small flies while Toriko and Star were called large flies and that was before Toriko's final power ups, so they don't really scale to him. They were probably still well below the 8 kings. Also hair, sound, and poison really won't be effective against Buu while Buu can turn them into candy, absorb them, or blow up the planet, and that's if he can't just out right kill them.