Clears

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 rajjarsalt  Online

Snyder's sons using Zod's ability to send people into space will never stop being funny

Snyder-signed novelization debating for orbital knee strike but they enlist organic to shit on MCU novels

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mahoraga can adapt to anything they throw at it, and don't have the AP to put it down in one shot. It'll clear pretty easily, given kryptonite weakness is not hard to find

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming Mahoraga's adaptation resets between rounds otherwise he walks through the gauntlet quite literally.

Get's punted into space in round 4

Unironically would adapt to space lmao

Loading Video...

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mahoraga’s adaptation is what DCEU fans think doomsday adaptation is.

Maho doesn’t clear imo

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Maho doesn’t clear imo

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on who summoned Mahoraga. If this is Sukuna's Mahoraka, that one can cut through space.

Also depends on if anyone on the gauntlet has enough AP to one shot...and I don't think they do. They also lack versatility. They have heat rays and fisticuffs. That's all.

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 nwname  Moderator

Mahoraga can adapt to anything they throw at it, and don't have the AP to put it down in one shot. It'll clear pretty easily, given kryptonite weakness is not hard to find

Not like one shotting works either. Anime mahoraga regenerated from getting one shot multiple times.

@ecoblitz said:

Maho doesn’t clear imo

How's he not clearing?

Preciel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

So, will you clarify? Will Mahoraga's adaptations carry over? Because if so, its potential becomes ridiculously broken.

justneedhelp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manga Maho probably loses to MoS zod. Anime Clears.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

makora clears

Pizzagod342

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears easily

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KillianDuclark
@nwname said:
@darkpsychiclord_prime said:

Not like one shotting works either. Anime mahoraga regenerated from getting one shot multiple times.

What do you mean? In both the anime and manga, he had already began to adapt to Sukuna's dismantle. Hence the wheel rotation and Sukuna commenting on how he can see his technique and redirect it.

No Caption Provided

But Makora proceeds to get demolished when Cleave and fuga enter the equation.

How's he not clearing?

Because he will be oneshot by far stronger attackers than what ended up killing him in the manga/anime.

Example Snyder Cut Superman's 3.5 million kelvin heat vision >>>> Sukuna's Fire arrow > Mahoraga.

Not to mention the stat gap is genuinely laughable from MoS Zod upwards due to the Flash Movie scaling.

@ecoblitz said:

Mahoraga’s Doomsdays adaptation is what JJK fans think wish it was.

Maho doesn’t clear imo

FTFY

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 nwname  Moderator

@killianduclark: Why are you using manga version? Anime Mahoraga regenerated from getting one shot multiple times.

Loading Video...

1:20, reduced to red mist and instantly regenerated.

3:36-3:40, reduced to red mist and then even his blood disappared. Yet he still regenerated from that.

Mahoraga was throwing away huge parts of skyscrapers at supersonic speed, what feat did Zod get above that in Flash?

There is no proof heat vision is as strong as fire arrow. And even if you think it burns Mahoraga it's AoE is too small to one shot. It's AoE isn't even enough to fully destroy a car.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

@killianduclark: Why are you using manga version?

The manga generally takes precedent over the anime unless stated otherwise by the OP.

Besides the same line is said in the anime

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Anime Mahoraga regenerated from getting one shot multiple times.

1:20, reduced to red mist and instantly regenerated.

3:36-3:40, reduced to red mist and then even his blood disappared. Yet he still regenerated from that.

Cool. Doesn't change the fact he still proceeds to be permanently oneshot via a domain + fire arrow combo, which is my point. At that point it's inferred he had already adapted to Dismantle.

Mahoraga was throwing away huge parts of skyscrapers at supersonic speed, what feat did Zod get above that in Flash?

In man of steel Zod kicks down a satellite at reentry speed. And as per the Flash even an unadapted Zod can contend with relativistic speedsters. So the stat gap is huge and laughable

There is no proof heat vision is as strong as fire arrow.

??? Just because we aren't explicitly told it's heat doesn't mean we can't guestimate. Else we would be operating in NFL territory as you a dangerously teetering upon already.

Anyway there've been several fan calc's to gauge Jogo's heat all of which put it well below 3.5 million kelvin. Even saying Sukuna is stronger than Jogo doesn't justify the literally million degree jump it would take to contend with SC Superman.

And even if you think it burns Mahoraga it's AoE is too small to one shot. It's AoE isn't even enough to fully destroy a car

Superman matches DD

No Caption Provided

The same doomsday with Island level AoE beams.

Literally

Not shockwaves alone. But beams. Trying to downplay it to car level is some Rajj level tomfoolery

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nwname  Moderator

@killianduclark: Title of the thread literally says anime mahoraga.

Even before the combo Mahoraha has shown to regenerate his entire body instantly.

Flash wasn't going at relativistic speeds when fighting Zod, when he goes relativistic he affects time which was not happening during their fight. Fair on the satellite throw, much lower mass but much higher speed than Mahoraga's throw. Wouldn't make the gap far too big though.

Guesstimate what? I never talked about temperature. There is no reason to think Jogo or Fire arrow are anywhere near a million kelvin. But temperature doesn't matter more than the yield/energy content of them in most cases. You can't simply say "x thing has higher temperature so it burns more", suns corona is way higher in temperature than sun's surface but it's heat flux is lower.

What AoE beam are you talking about, the link does not work. But i am pretty sure nothing doomsday did goes beyond 3 digit kilotons.

Their beam lock doesn't prove superman's HV is just as large in AoE though. Not like Doomsday's heat vision had huge AoE normally. Superman's heat vision has never shown large AoE, it is pretty focused every time he uses it. Im not saying Mahoraga wouldn't take damage by it by the away, im saying even if he does the beam punching a hole is not going to stop him.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nwname said:

@killianduclark: Title of the thread literally says anime mahoraga.

Still appears in the anime etc...

Even before the combo Mahoraha has shown to regenerate his entire body instantly.

I know. But that can easily be chalked up to him adapting to Dismantle or Cleave or whichever specific cutting attack Sukuna predominantly uses against cursed energy imbued foes. Thus the minute Sukuna changes it up via domain, Mahoraga is overwhelmed. So in this scenario any half decent Kryptonian could open with a volley of superspeed super punches and cap it all off with heat vision or freeze breath.

Flash wasn't going at relativistic speeds when fighting Zod, when he goes relativistic he affects time which was not happening during their fight.

Debatable. In the Snyder cut they make a big deal about how Barry needs to approach the speed of light to generate his Uber powerful electrical charge to power up the mother. So that should still be the case for the similar Uber powerful electrical attacks he launches against the Kryptonian forces in the Flash movie.

Fair on the satellite throw, much lower mass but much higher speed than Mahoraga's throw. Wouldn't make the gap far too big though.

I would say it is. The kick seemed fairly casual. And there's still the world engine feat Zod scales if need be.

Guesstimate what? I never talked about temperature. There is no reason to think Jogo or Fire arrow are anywhere near a million kelvin. But temperature doesn't matter more than the yield/energy content of them in most cases. You can't simply say "x thing has higher temperature so it burns more", suns corona is way higher in temperature than sun's surface but it's heat flux is lower.

The whole fire clash between Sukuna and Jogo emphasized the potency of their attacks heat. We had after already seen Jogo's maximum technique meteor's which showcased his might. So their final clash was determine the superior flame user. And that's the metric I'm using here.

What AoE beam are you talking about, the link does not work. But i am pretty sure nothing doomsday did goes beyond 3 digit kilotons.

Hmm..I keep trying to post a video or link but some reason it won't load. But basically I'm trying to post the scene of Doomsday fresh from being hit by the nuke and unleashing a shockwave infused beam into sky.

Their beam lock doesn't prove superman's HV is just as large in AoE though.

It technically does. It wouldn't have stalemated each other if their surface area weren't atleast relative.

Not like Doomsday's heat vision had huge AoE normally. Superman's heat vision has never shown large AoE, it is pretty focused every time he uses it.

You forget that Superman is willingly choosing to apply the blast like a scalpel. But he's in no way limited to just narrow beams.

Im not saying Mahoraga wouldn't take damage by it by the away, im saying even if he does the beam punching a hole is not going to stop him.

I mean dealing fatal damage to Mahoraga is kind of all it seems to takes to defeat him in the anime. Not complete and total annihilation. You keep emphasizing how he regenerated from a red mist at one point. Yet you seem to have forgotten after the fuga + domain onslaught that took him down, his wheel somehow survived the whole ideal unscathed and was carried out by Sukuna.

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont see anybody in the gauntlet being capable of killing mahoraga given that he has to be reduced to dust in an instant to not regenerate

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 nwname  Moderator

@killianduclark: Even if we assumed Mahoraga did not have that kind of regeneration before and developed it to adapt to Sukunas slashes he would do the same here if he is reduced to a red mist. He also wasn't fully overwhelmed he regenerated after getting completely destroyed by the domain.

Charge given to mother box was way higher and required barry to charge for way longer by running around for far more. I don't think its fair to assume they are the same.

What i'm saying is a lower temperature heat attack can have higher energy than a higher temp one. And that matters more than temperature unless the character its used against is immune to heat up to x degrees.

Yes DD's island boosh is 100s of kilotons. Maybe 1 digit megatons if we push it.

His HV is clearly shown to be smaller there. I don't think weird beam clash mechanics can be used to say they were equally large.

Maybe but is there any proof of this? Did superman ever use a wide beam?

Even in the domain scene Mahoraga regenerated from getting obliterated and only died after fire arrow. Getting reduced to a blood puddle is obviously "fatal damage" to most yet it clearly was not enough to beat mahoraga. He healed from that twice.

@pansito said:

i dont see anybody in the gauntlet being capable of killing mahoraga given that he has to be reduced to dust in an instant to not regenerate

Even getting turned to dust didn't seem enough since the domain did just that and he healed. I think complete vaporization(?) is needed.

WhatIsWritten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likely stops at doomsday.