Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo said:
" @pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo: I know he was with a team but he did manage to get Magneto on his own, so he could have attacked him with full force. For all we know Magneto may hold back against Thor, considering he could use his power to hit Thor with his own hammer.

"

If Mag's was holding back, he wouldn't have escaped Thor. Magneto's control over Thor's hammer doesn't match up to Thor's control over it. "
I think Mag's was holding back. He could have done a lot more damage to Thor than what was shown. I think Magneto would be able to hit Thor with his Mjolnir hammer; all he would need to do is get him to drop it with his force field and then use his magnetic powers to fling it back at Thor with full force.

@Susanoo said:
" @pcbh168 said:
"

@SC: Thanks. Would Thor really consider Magneto a mortal? Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants in Marvel, so I would think that Thor views him more as a serious threat, especially since Magneto has attacked Thor and the Avengers before.

"
May I respond to this? :) Yes Thor even consider's mutants mortals. He considered current Quicksilver, Pheonix Rachel, and Magneto mortals. He views guys like Silver Surfer, classic Strange, Sentry, and skyfather's as actual threats. "

Of course you can. :) I just think Thor would go all out when fighting Magneto. He must have heard stories from the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as to how powerful and cunning he really is and that nothing can stop him. Also, Magneto may hold back against Thor because in the scans Scarlet Witch is present so he may hold back incase he injures Wanda.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo: I know he was with a team but he did manage to get Magneto on his own, so he could have attacked him with full force. For all we know Magneto may hold back against Thor, considering he could use his power to hit Thor with his own hammer.

"

If Mag's was holding back, he wouldn't have escaped Thor. Magneto's control over Thor's hammer doesn't match up to Thor's control over it.

"
I think Mag's was holding back. He could have done a lot more damage to Thor than what was shown. I think Magneto would be able to hit Thor with his Mjolnir hammer; all he would need to do is get him to drop it with his force field and then use his magnetic powers to fling it back at Thor with full force.

@Susanoo said:
"

@pcbh168 said:
"

@SC: Thanks. Would Thor really consider Magneto a mortal? Magneto is one of the most powerful mutants in Marvel, so I would think that Thor views him more as a serious threat, especially since Magneto has attacked Thor and the Avengers before.

"
May I respond to this? :) Yes Thor even consider's mutants mortals. He considered current Quicksilver, Pheonix Rachel, and Magneto mortals. He views guys like Silver Surfer, classic Strange, Sentry, and skyfather's as actual threats.

"
Of course you can. :) I just think Thor would go all out when fighting Magneto. He must have heard stories from the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver as to how powerful and cunning he really is and that nothing can stop him. Also, Magneto may hold back against Thor because in the scans Scarlet Witch is present so he may hold back incase he injures Wanda.

"

I don't see how Mag's could've done more damage to Thor. Nothing within Mag's limits can injure Thor. Especially Thor with no morals. Thor actually evaded his hammer when it was microseconds away from him before and current Thor has FTL reaction speed btw.  

You see Mag's as a powerful being. I see Thor as even more powerful. Thor's weather manipulation/magic is multiplanetary and his strength exeeds that of Hulk. I even have a scan of a writer saying Thor's stronger.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo said:
" @pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@pcbh168 said:
"

"

If Mag's was holding back, he wouldn't have escaped Thor. Magneto's control over Thor's hammer doesn't match up to Thor's control over it.

"

@Susanoo said:
"

@pcbh168 said:
"

"
May I respond to this? :) Yes Thor even consider's mutants mortals. He considered current Quicksilver, Pheonix Rachel, and Magneto mortals. He views guys like Silver Surfer, classic Strange, Sentry, and skyfather's as actual threats.

"

"
I don't see how Mag's could've done more damage to Thor. Nothing within Mag's limits can injure Thor. Especially Thor with no morals. Thor actually evaded his hammer when it was microseconds away from him before and current Thor has FTL reaction speed btw.   You see Mag's as a powerful being. I see Thor as even more powerful. Thor's weather manipulation/magic is multiplanetary and his strength exeeds that of Hulk. I even have a scan of a writer saying Thor's stronger. "
Actually, I didn't really think about this before, but if Thor generated his God blast, Magneto could get Thor's hammer with his magnetic powers and then quickly direct the blast at Thor. Magneto's force field have taken several hits from Thor's hammer, so Thor's weather manipulation wouldn't help him unless he drains Mag's force field first.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168:
Why would Thor need the God blast on Magneto? It will weaken him severly to blast a character that can fall under one strike of his fist. Thor can suck the fields remember? Or strike his way through them.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: You were talking about Thor with no morals before so I assumed that he would use his God blast. I know Thor can drain the fields, but he wouldn't have time to, if he was generating a God blast and also the same thing could happen if Thor summoned a lightning bolt.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo: You were talking about Thor with no morals before so I assumed that he would use his God blast. I know Thor can drain the fields, but he wouldn't have time to, if he was generating a God blast and also the same thing could happen if Thor summoned a lightning bolt.

"

He wouldn't use a god blast on someone like Mags. It's saved for Galactus and Celestials. If Thor summoned down a lightning bolt at full speed, Mags could not react to it. Why wouldn't Thor have time to drain the fields?
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo said:
" @pcbh168 said:
"

"
He wouldn't use a god blast on someone like Mags. It's saved for Galactus and Celestials. If Thor summoned down a lightning bolt at full speed, Mags could not react to it. Why wouldn't Thor have time to drain the fields? "
I think Mag's could react to it; he does have a good reaction speed. I wasn't actually talking about Magneto blocking Thor's attack with his force fields before, I was saying that when Thor generates an attack, Magneto could get Thor's hammer with his force field and direct Thor's attack right back at him.
Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By Cypher's Gambit

Thor can not simply walk up to Magneto and casually drain his shield. He needs to try to drain his shield with alot of effort. That would mean he would need to weaken Magneto 1st. How will he do this? By poisoning Magneto's food before he fights? Draining Magneto's shield off the bat is unrealistic. What really is going to happen is Thor can't get close enough, he would need to fire beams at him constantly or try to distract Magneto somehow.

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Susanoo
@Cypher's Gambit said:
"

Thor can not simply walk up to Magneto and casually drain his shield. He needs to try to drain his shield with alot of effort. That would mean he would need to weaken Magneto 1st. How will he do this? By poisoning Magneto's food before he fights? Draining Magneto's shield off the bat is unrealistic. What really is going to happen is Thor can't get close enough, he would need to fire beams at him constantly or try to distract Magneto somehow.

"

Did you not see the scan I posted of Thor defeating Magneto? The entire fight? Thor can throw his hammer and absorb the forcefield instantly. Like he did against Juggernaut, Invisible woman, and others. Or he can bat his way through. Or before Mag reacts, Thor blitzes him. 

@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@pcbh168 said:
"

"
He wouldn't use a god blast on someone like Mags. It's saved for Galactus and Celestials. If Thor summoned down a lightning bolt at full speed, Mags could not react to it. Why wouldn't Thor have time to drain the fields?

"
I think Mag's could react to it; he does have a good reaction speed. I wasn't actually talking about Magneto blocking Thor's attack with his force fields before, I was saying that when Thor generates an attack, Magneto could get Thor's hammer with his force field and direct Thor's attack right back at him.

"

Mags reaction speed: 14.5 times faster than normal humans.  
Thor's speed and reaction speed: FTL and faster than lightning.  

Thor's willpower control over the hammer > Mag's magnetic control over it. Even Zeus can't beat Thor's control over his hammer.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo said:
" @Cypher's Gambit said:
"

"

Did you not see the scan I posted of Thor defeating Magneto? The entire fight? Thor can throw his hammer and absorb the forcefield instantly. Like he did against Juggernaut, Invisible woman, and others. Or he can bat his way through. Or before Mag reacts, Thor blitzes him. 

@pcbh168 said:
"

@Susanoo said:
"

@pcbh168 said:
"

"

"

"
Mags reaction speed: 14.5 times faster than normal humans.  Thor's speed and reaction speed: FTL and faster than lightning.   Thor's willpower control over the hammer > Mag's magnetic control over it. Even Zeus can't beat Thor's control over his hammer. "
I remember hearing something about Magneto catching Northstar or something. If that's true then I think he could react quickly to Thor's attacks. Thor would be generating an attack so he wouldn't really be able to stop Magneto taking his hammer.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Susanoo
@pcbh168:
Thor has FTL reaction speed do he can will his hammer back but w/e. I'm done.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: I know he does, but what I'm saying is that he wouldn't be able to will his hammer back if he's generating an attack.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Susanoo:  Magneto's base reaction speed 14.5 faster than human, but that is enhanceable through his own powers. For example, how was it possible for Magneto to fly faster than light if his reaction speed is only 14.5 times??????? This would mean that he would crash into objects as he flies at transwarp speed the moment he took off.  I did see those scans, and Magneto had clearly the edge if it were not for Thor's tricks.

All of this.....

pcbh168: 

Was a PIS win for Thor.

But of course!!!
Magneto is the bad guy! ;)
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@pcbh168: Exactly.... Hence 14.5 is only his base. Magneto just like a Super Sayian can power up and heighten his senses, speed, strength, durability, and what not.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Susanoo
@Cypher's Gambit said:
"

@pcbh168: Exactly.... Hence 14.5 is only his base. Magneto just like a Super Sayian can power up and heighten his senses, speed, strength, durability, and what not.

"

Show me a fucken scan of him doing that. Character's like Thor can fly far FTL but has never proven to have such reflexes till now. Same thing can be said for Magneto. Travel speed isn't reaction speed. PIS win for Thor? Tell that to anyone with a brain on this site.
Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#166  Edited By Kallarkz
I do know that Magneto has the ability to increase his speed, strength and durability (not so sure about his "senses" though). The only example i can think of at this moment when Magneto increased his speed was when Magneto caught Northstar.
Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Zaiyan

The kids of Magneto might be more powe§rful, the Witch certainly is. Quicksilver...the son of Mags....he moves and talks so fast most of the time Eric can't keep up and doesn't know whats going on

vs Thor?

Thor WFT-Pwns him.
 http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=TMA034020.jpg
 http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/?action=view&current=TMA034020.jpg  

Can someone help me upload these?

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Susanoo:  Do you want me HIGHLIGHT everything on those scans that point to PIS? What are you doing? Just looking at the pictures? Read the scans!  Magneto was winning ---> Thor runs ---> Magneto gets a call ----> Thor comes back -----> Magneto is laughing because of a walking stick -----> Thor blinds Magneto and rushes him -----> Magneto uses a trap hole to escape.

You tell me that that wasn't a PIS win.

Magneto always flies a sub light speeds when he travels from one place to another, especially in space. How does Magneto get to his Asteroid Base? Do you even know where his Asteroid is? So how does Magneto fly back and forth without him taking forever to get from one place to another huh? It only takes him a few moments to fly from ground to his Asteroid and that's fast.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Susanoo
@Cypher's Gambit said:

"

@Susanoo:  Do you want me HIGHLIGHT everything on those scans that point to PIS? What are you doing? Just looking at the pictures? Read the scans!  Magneto was winning ---> Thor runs ---> Magneto gets a call ----> Thor comes back -----> Magneto is laughing because of a walking stick -----> Thor blinds Magneto and rushes him -----> Magneto uses a trap hole to escape.  You tell me that that wasn't a PIS win.   Magneto always flies a sub light speeds when he travels from one place to another, especially in space. How does Magneto get to his Asteroid Base? Do you even know where his Asteroid is? So how does Magneto fly back and forth without him taking forever to get from one place to another huh? It only takes him a few moments to fly from ground to his Asteroid and that's fast.

"

Magneto still has no way to harm Thor. Everything else is irrelevant.
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Zaiyan: 

Zaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Zaiyan

cool thanks,  Cypher'sGambit

It should also be said Thor managed to tag, damage and defeat classic Surfer, the Surfer is wtf fast
I think i'm figuring out the forum scan, this was the one I wanted to highlight

Thor beats Quicksilver just using his reactions

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Susanoo
@Cypher's Gambit:
Now post the scan after that when Thor kos QS.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: Here's a scan that shows Magneto increasing his strength and he breaks out of Hercules bear hug.

No Caption Provided

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Zaiyan:@Susanoo:  The two links were the same

But that very QS was killed by Magneto.

Let me find scans of Magneto's speed now.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Susanoo
@Cypher's Gambit: 
You erased the "Thor sucking Magneto's forcefield and Thor punting him" scan btw. Magneto was clearly not doing anything to Thor. 

@pcbh168:
If Herc used all of his strength, then Mag's would implode. Mag's caught him off guard and surprised him with that move. Also, looking in that scan, nothing suggests that Magneto used his strength to break out. He used his power. 
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By pcbh168
@Susanoo: Probably, but it was impressive that he got out of Herc's grip. I dont think Magneto used his power: he would have used it when Herc first bear hugged him and I think that could be the first time Mag's enhanced his strength from what he says at the bottom of the scan.
doomsilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 13

#177  Edited By doomsilver

@Legendary Bio Vishanti said:

"

Wow, this guy sucks more then I do. Imagine that, sarcastically says Oh yeah, a person who controls metal can beat THE God of Thunder.

"

that was awesome, thor would own mags
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#178  Edited By Superskrull86
@The Mjolnir Wielder:
Mijolnir is made of a type of METAL made in asgard 
Is Thor waaaaay to much for Magnus without his weapon
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By marvelrules2011

thor
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@Superskrull86:  No, because Thor is weaker without Mojnior.

Anyway, I fell asleep last night when searching for Mag scans.

Magneto flies up into orbit in a matter of seconds.

Magneto can leave his body and mess you up in spirit.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

If he can mess your mind up, he can reverse it by healing you.

His reaction was quick enough to track and keep up with QuickSilver who was inside an entirely different room.

Fast enough reaction time to sense and lock on to the iron particles of Cannon Ball's blood.

Quick enough reaction to dodge NorthStar's speed blitz and grabs him in the middle of the melee

Magneto can use particles in the air alone to manipulate as potential weapons or spell words in mid air.

No Caption Provided

Magneto using the air again in his favor...

No Caption Provided

Let's take a closer look at Thor

No Caption Provided

The air particles manifest 

No Caption Provided

Zoom in on Thor

No Caption Provided

Cable's grand TK was no match for Magneto

During the tempest Magneto's shields were down so Thor and She Hulk tries to rush him down, but Magneto's reacts to it before it hits him.

Magneto can turn invisible by bending and reflecting light just like Invisible Woman so how can Thor see something that is invisible? Note: Light is ElectroMagnetism hence why he can alter light)

theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By theicon

mags wins

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#182  Edited By goldenshot80
Enough...Thor wins or Magneto.....DAMMIT!
darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By darth_fletcher

ive wanted to see an epic battle between these 2 for years but id back thor to come out on top !!!

Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@darth_fletcher: 
Magneto and Thor battle probably 100 times in 3 decades.
tyrant666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By tyrant666

even without his hammer thor still has his strenght and power 

darth_fletcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By darth_fletcher
@Cypher's Gambit said:
" @darth_fletcher:  Magneto and Thor battle probably 100 times in 3 decades. "
yeah i know but they are normally in avengers or x-men books with other team members...i want to see thor-mags one-on-one in an almighty battle !!!
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By pcbh168
@tyrant666 said:
" even without his hammer thor still has his strenght and power  "
True, but Thor needed his hammer to get past Magneto's force field before and without it, he can't disable the force field.
Morku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Morku

Why can't Magneto steal Mjolnir away when he see's a chance? In doing so, he makes it impossible for Thor to absorb his force fields. And why can't Magneto turn Thor into a shiny ball with all that chain mail he wears?

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By GhostRider29

Thor
jec777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By jec777

uru may not be megnetic it is other demension metal.  a lot of earthly is not megnetic.
anglzfury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By anglzfury

...lol. 
 This is overkill...

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The son of Odin.

tyrant666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By tyrant666

thor can call down lightning magnetos helmet is some sort of metal i think magneto would get fried 

Avatar image for thelaughinglion83
TheLaughingLion83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If actually threatened, Thor would hurl Mjolnir through Magneto (point of impact doesn't really matter) while booming: "Villain! Thou dost contend with Thor! Taste the hammer!"

End.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By tron_bonne

@TheLaughingLion83 said:

If actually threatened, Thor would hurl Mjolnir through Magneto (point of impact doesn't really matter) while booming: "Villain! Thou dost contend with Thor! Taste the hammer!"

End.

Magneto will catch the hammer.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne: He can't really catch the hammer, he tried before the enchantments on it apparently prevent his powers from working properly on Mjolnir.

Anyway Thor wins. He is much stronger, has already messed with Magneto's force fields before and lets face it how is Magneto going to bring Thor down.

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By tron_bonne

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@tron_bonne: He can't really catch the hammer, he tried before the enchantments on it apparently prevent his powers from working properly on Mjolnir.

Anyway Thor wins. He is much stronger, has already messed with Magneto's force fields before and lets face it how is Magneto going to bring Thor down.

Depends on how worthy Magneto is. If it's the villain Magneto, he can't hold it without using his powers to lift it. If it's the worthy Magneto like Ultimate Magneto, he can catch it and depower Thor.

_R_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By _R_
@tron_bonne said:

@TheMightyAvenger said:

Depends on how worthy Magneto is. If it's the villain Magneto, he can't hold it without using his powers to lift it. If it's the worthy Magneto like Ultimate Magneto, he can catch it and depower Thor.

Thats pure pis. Thor has to many advantages over magneto. Thor is like the king of thunder & lightning similar to what raiden in mortal kombat was. ea thors to deadly for magneto in this case thor frys magneto with ease. not even superman could hold thors hammer and you think magneto can? thor frys magneto like BARB BI Q.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By tron_bonne

@_R_ said:

@tron_bonne said:

@TheMightyAvenger said:

Thats pure pis. Thor has to many advantages over magneto. Thor is like the king of thunder & lightning similar to what raiden in mortal kombat was. ea thors to deadly for magneto in this case thor frys magneto with ease. not even superman could hold thors hammer and you think magneto can? thor frys magneto like BARB BI Q.

I love how you talk about Superman when in the same arc Thor and Superman merged together as Thor-El and could not single handedly beat Magneto.

Thor is the King of Thunder & Lighting? Well Magneto is the Master over the entire Electromagnetic Spectrum.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tron_bonne: Well I don't know, is Magneto worthy ? That is one hell of a question that would need one hell of an answer. And I'm not in the mood to do that right now, it suffices to say that it is up to speculation. Also ignore that guy _R_, he is a troll.