• 63 results
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ego

super android 13 is between the power of android 18 and android 20. and magneto is just bad ass.

iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By iSHADOW

magneto. he is an android right so ill assume he's got metal in him.

Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Swagga Boy

android 20 was dr gero right? if so he was hella weak

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Ego

both of you are correct.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By oldmagic
Swagga Boy said:
"android 20 was dr gero right? if so he was hella weak"
For a weak character, he could blow up a planet. 
Swagga Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Swagga Boy

no he cant

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By The 502 Kid
oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
For a weak character, he could blow up a planet. "
there no proof that android 13 can blow up a planet
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By cpt_linger
The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"Swagga Boy said:
For a weak character, he could blow up a planet. "
there no proof that android 13 can blow up a planet"
He would easily hold that much power and energy... easily
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
Magneto could turn Android 13 into a Tin Can of Tuna
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"Magneto could turn Android 13 into a Tin Can of Tuna
"

what if android 13's strength surpases that of magnetos magnetic abilities. i think android 13 could take the planet with him and survive it. then again magneto could incase himself in sooo much metal and survive. hard to pick a winner, however i have always beleived mind of matter, and magneto has the mind, to move the matter, anywhere he wants... so yeah...
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what if android 13's strength surpases that of magnetos magnetic abilities. i think android 13 could take the planet with him and survive it. then again magneto could incase himself in sooo much metal and survive. hard to pick a winner, however i have always beleived mind of matter, and magneto has the mind, to move the matter, anywhere he wants... so yeah..."
I dont see this happening. Magneto should still be able to manipulate 13's metallic form...
Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ego

we need garlic in isle 2 please.

Ego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ego

we need garlic in isle 2 please.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Ego said:
"we need garlic in isle 2 please."
Um... what do ya mean ?
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By One-Above-All

Stop spamming...

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what if android 13's strength surpases that of magnetos magnetic abilities. i think android 13 could take the planet with him and survive it. then again magneto could incase himself in sooo much metal and survive. hard to pick a winner, however i have always beleived mind of matter, and magneto has the mind, to move the matter, anywhere he wants... so yeah..."
I dont see this happening. Magneto should still be able to manipulate 13's metallic form..."
what metallic form
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Pania

O.K. First of all, that pic of of Pietro wearing his dad's helmet, not Magneto himself.

Secondly, Magneto wields electromagnetism, in all of it's forms, on near planetary scales. And the android can do what to Magneto?

cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By cpt_linger
Pania said:
"O.K. First of all, that pic of of Pietro wearing his dad's helmet, not Magneto himself.

Secondly, Magneto wields electromagnetism, in all of it's forms, on near planetary scales. And the android can do what to Magneto?
"

steal his ki energy lol
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pania

What the heck is Ki energy?

Does a Marvel character even have it to steal?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

I dont see this happening. Magneto should still be able to manipulate 13's metallic form..."
what metallic form"
Oh Wow. So Android 13 has no Metal at all within his physical form ?
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what metallic form"
Oh Wow. So Android 13 has no Metal at all within his physical form ?"
no , he's an android, stop trying to set me up for a fall. 13 could fire an energy blast at magneto before they even knew a fight was going on. 13 could get something really really really really big and non metallic and throw it at magneto crushing him.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what metallic form"
no , he's an android, stop trying to set me up for a fall. 13 could fire an energy blast at magneto before they even knew a fight was going on. 13 could get something really really really really big and non metallic and throw it at magneto crushing him.

"
You mean to tell me these Androids have absoultely no Metallic Parts At All ? Then what type of materials were being used to create these Androids then ?
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pania

Magneto has a reaction time 14.5 times normal human speed. (X-men Unlimited #2)  and Magneto has manipulated non-metallic objects several times in the past.

In fact, for a full range of Magneto's feats (with references), you can look here:

When one controls electromagnetic energy, one is controlling one of the Four Foundation Forces of the Universe which covers a lot more than just throwing metal around .

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"Magneto has a reaction time 14.5 times normal human speed. (X-men Unlimited #2)  and Magneto has manipulated non-metallic objects several times in the past.

In fact, for a full range of Magneto's feats (with references), you can look here:

When one controls electromagnetic energy, one is controlling one of the Four Foundation Forces of the Universe which covers a lot more than just throwing metal around ."
lol 14.5 times normal reaction speed? thats not even worth the speed dbz casts go at. 
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pania

Not from what I have seen in the shows. In the shows these guys are really slow. Very dramatic, but reeeeeaaly slow in their attacks.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"Not from what I have seen in the shows."
they downgraded the show later through out the dbz. read the manga. lol besides, if you want to go by the show, during the freiza saga, Goku and Frieza goes so fast, the only thing you can see is flashes of light here and there. He would just blitz him, take off his head before he even uses his powers. 
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pania

Well, somehow I doubt an android has a chance in hell against the guy who controls electromagnetism, especially one who has shown himself capable of the feats Magneto has, no matter how "fast" *snerk* he is.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"Well, somehow I doubt an andriod has a chance in hell against the guy who control electromagnetism, not matter how "fast" *snerk* he is."
no matter how fast? you do realize you just contradicted your self right? Pietro was fast enough to take off his helmet so Prof X could stop him and shut his brain down. If this android knows of his powers, he would just blitz him.
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what metallic form"

"
You mean to tell me these Androids have absoultely no Metallic Parts At All ? Then what type of materials were being used to create these Androids then ? "
Dr. Jero didn't get his Phd from a cereal box, he didn't build countless robots and androids to send to their deaths for nothing. He created Cell, IMO best Dbz villain out there. Dr Jero is smarter then his character lets off in the series. An android (13) of such complexity would be made of ferromagnetic metals like silver, aluminum, lead, magnesium, platinum and tungsten. Tungsten sounds very plausible as a main element of the Androids infrastructure as its melting point is higher than any other. Platinum is also an extremely strong metal that would not be greatly effected by Magneto. I certainly don't think Jero would make extremely sophistacted fighting androids out of tin and steel.
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By One-Above-All
oldmagic said:
"Pania said:
"Well, somehow I doubt an andriod has a chance in hell against the guy who control electromagnetism, not matter how "fast" *snerk* he is."
no matter how fast? you do realize you just contradicted your self right? Pietro was fast enough to take off his helmet so Prof X could stop him and shut his brain down. If this android knows of his powers, he would just blitz him."
Wasn't that Ultimate Quicksilver and Magneto?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oldmagic
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what metallic form"

"
You mean to tell me these Androids have absoultely no Metallic Parts At All ? Then what type of materials were being used to create these Androids then ? "
Dr. Jero didn't get his Phd from a cereal box, he didn't build countless robots and androids to send to their deaths for nothing. He created Cell, IMO best Dbz villain out there. Dr Jero is smarter then his character lets off in the series. An android (13) of such complexity would be made of ferromagnetic metals like silver, aluminum, lead, magnesium, platinum and tungsten. Tungsten sounds very plausible as a main element of the Androids infrastructure as its melting point is higher than any other. Platinum is also an extremely strong metal that would not be greatly effected by Magneto. I certainly don't think Jero would make extremely sophistacted fighting androids out of tin and steel."
ugh....i wish i was as smart as you so i could boggle there minds with complex answers and counter arguments. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what metallic form"

"
Dr. Jero didn't get his Phd from a cereal box, he didn't build countless robots and androids to send to their deaths for nothing. He created Cell, IMO best Dbz villain out there. Dr Jero is smarter then his character lets off in the series. An android of such complexity would be made of ferromagnetic metals like silver, aluminum, lead, magnesium, platinum and tungsten. Tungsten sounds very plausible as a main element of the Androids infrastructure as its melting point is higher than any other. Platinum is also an extremely strong metal that would not be greatly effected by Magneto. I certainly don't think Jero would make extremely sophistacted fighting androids out of tin and steel."
But Magneto can effect other types of metals besides just tin and steel.... and Magneto does have force fields and EM blasts as well anyways... 13 will catch hell here
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By oldmagic

This is just like Superman vs Magneto. Superman would just blitz him and game over. So why can't the android do the same?

One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By One-Above-All
oldmagic said:
"This is just like Superman vs Magneto. Superman would just blitz him and game over. So why can't the android do the same?"
How fast is Android 13?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"This is just like Superman vs Magneto. Superman would just blitz him and game over. So why can't the android do the same?"
Well is there evidence that this Android can move as fast as Superman ?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Well is there evidence that this Android can move as fast as Superman ?"
Is there evidence that Magneto could react as fast as Goku?
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By One-Above-All
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
Is there evidence that Magneto could react as fast as Goku?"
Doesn't answer the question.

How fast has Android 13 been shown to be able to move?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
I dont know where that is coming from... cause aint said sh!t about how fast Magneto is

lol
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By cpt_linger
One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

How fast has Android 13 been shown to be able to move?"

Faster than all of Earth's Saiyans.

King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"

what metallic form"

"
Dr. Jero didn't get his Phd from a cereal box, he didn't build countless robots and androids to send to their deaths for nothing. He created Cell, IMO best Dbz villain out there. Dr Jero is smarter then his character lets off in the series. An android of such complexity would be made of ferromagnetic metals like silver, aluminum, lead, magnesium, platinum and tungsten. Tungsten sounds very plausible as a main element of the Androids infrastructure as its melting point is higher than any other. Platinum is also an extremely strong metal that would not be greatly effected by Magneto. I certainly don't think Jero would make extremely sophistacted fighting androids out of tin and steel."
But Magneto can effect other types of metals besides just tin and steel.... and Magneto does have force fields and EM blasts as well anyways... 13 will catch hell here"
Magneto cannot effect non-magnetic alloys. like a few of the ones i stated above which would be ideal for building a super advance battle android. And he is shown in the movie to be faster than all the saiyans.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By oldmagic
One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:

How fast has Android 13 been shown to be able to move?"
Andriod is stronger then Goku. Thats evidence enough that he is faster than Goku. And you know i can't answer how fast he is. if i did well......heh, i'd just fall into your trap and label me as a fanboy simply because i brought proof with no actual facts. So stop asking noob questions to which you already know the answer to and start asking real question. 
COULD Magneto react as fast Goku? because if he can, which i highly doubt, he would have trouble reacting to ANdroid who is stronger then Goku. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By King_Saturn
But not everyhthing you have stated is a non-metallic alloy and you cant prove what these androids are made out of.. its all speculation here
One-Above-All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By One-Above-All
oldmagic said:
"Andriod is stronger then Goku. Thats evidence enough that he is faster than Goku.
This is all I needed to know. Can I see proof of this?
if i did well......heh, i'd just fall into your trap and label me as a fanboy simply because i brought proof with no actual facts.
I have never called you a fanboy... Ever
" So stop asking noob questions to which you already know the answer to and start asking real question. 
I didn't know the answer. So how it is a noob question?
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cpt_linger
King Saturn said:
"But not everyhthing you have stated is a non-metallic alloy and you cant prove what these androids are made out of.. its all speculation here
"

you can't prove they're not made of it, i am proposing a logical explanation to how Dr Jero MAY have created his androids. that is all we can do... assume. Magneto MAY kill 13, but we will never know. Magney MAY have a stroke and roll over right there and then.

And the metals stated above are either non-metallic or have such a weak magnetic pulse that Magneto probably wouldnt be able to detect. I'm just saying if I made an android I would make it uneffectable by a Magnetic field no matter how powerful. Remebering dbz is well into the future, Capsule Corp. for example is an EXTREME leap into future technology, so imagine what bad ass s*#t jero has.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By King_Saturn
cpt_linger said:
"King Saturn said:
"But not everyhthing you have stated is a non-metallic alloy and you cant prove what these androids are made out of.. its all speculation here
"

you can't prove they're not made of it, i am proposing a logical explanation to how Dr Jero MAY have created his androids. that is all we can do... assume. Magneto MAY kill 13, but we will never know. Magney MAY have a stroke and roll over right there and then.

And the metals stated above are either non-metallic or have such a weak magnetic pulse that Magneto probably wouldnt be able to detect. I'm just saying if I made an android I would make it uneffectable by a Magnetic field no matter how powerful. Remebering dbz is well into the future, Capsule Corp. for example is an EXTREME leap into future technology, so imagine what bad ass s*#t jero has."
I dont have to prove they are because there is no evidence saying what Gero did or what he didnt do in terms of what materials he used to create these androids... it really doesnt matter anyways cause like every other DBZ thread that is made there is more speculation than fact actually being shown within the thread
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oldmagic
One-Above-All said:
"oldmagic said:
"Andriod is stronger then Goku. Thats evidence enough that he is faster than Goku.
That's all I needed to know. Can I see proof of this?
err.....goku got his ass kicked by this guy, then Goku used the spirit bomb and absorbed all the energy of the spirit bomb INTO himself to beat this guy. If thats not proof enough then go watch the movie. 
I have never called you a fanboy... Ever
I don't know weather thats sarcasm or not....
I didn't know the answer. So how it is a noob question?
"
because you use your image to look like an ignorant when you have every idea of what is.
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Pania
cpt_linger said:
Magneto cannot effect non-magnetic alloys. like a few of the ones i stated above which would be ideal for building a super advance battle android. And he is shown in the movie to be faster than all the saiyans."
Yes he can. I have given examples of him doing so here:

http://www.magnetowasright.com/pages/about-magneto/feats-in-the-616.php

and why he can is explained here:

http://www.magnetowasright.com/pages/analysis/the-science-of-magneto.php
cpt_linger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cpt_linger

well then this entire thread is bias, his power description should be ability to control magnetic metals and alloys. so wtf. is he just a matter manipulator now? a cosmic force? last i checked his name is MAGNETo

Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pania

You need to read the comic. Magneto has been manipulating various forms of electromagnetic energy since the Silver Age, been manipulating matter on a sub-atomic scale since the 1980's. He was opening traversable wormholes just before he was depowered by M-Day.

It's not "cosmic force", it's electromagnetism, which is the force that binds the protons of atoms to their nuclei, binds atoms into molecules, bind molecules into matter. That is how prevelant the energy is in real world physics.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By oldmagic
Pania said:
"You need to read the comic. Magneto has been manipulating various forms of electromagnetic energy since the Silver Age, been manipulating matter on a sub-atomic scale since the 1980's. He was opening traversable wormholes just before he was depowered by M-Day.

It's not "cosmic force", it's electromagnetism, which is the force that binds the proton of atoms together, binds atoms into molecules. That is how prevelant the energy is in real world physics."
yes well, unless he is fast enough to react, then i'm pretty sure his head would be off his shoulder. 
Pania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Pania

Riiiight. Do you have an actual rate of speed for these guys?

Not to mention a way to get through Magneto shields which would be up the moment he felt any potential threat?