Avatar image for richbankofficial
richbankofficial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By richbankofficial

Who do you guys think will win. Magneto fully powered takes on Scarlet Witch. Three Rounds and both are bloodlusted.

Magneto:

No Caption Provided

VS.

Scarlet Witch

No Caption Provided

Round 1: Both are in an alley with only metal pipes in the surroundings.

Round 2: Both are partially weakened state and are near a multitude of metal objects like knives, guns, and pipes.

Round 3: Both are in a surrounding with no metal objects whatsoever.

Please provide real reasons as to why you believe either will win and how you believe the fight will go down. No spamming, rude comments please.

NerdEnthusiast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What version of Scarlet Witch are you using? If it's House of M, then Scarlet Witch destroys Magneto on all three rounds. However, I do see the movie version of Scarlet Witch and the...anime version of Magneto--never seen it before.

Round 1: Magneto: Movie version of Scarlet Witch really doesn't have that many feats that can prove she can take him in his own domain.

Round 2: Magneto: Once again, the movie version was easily injured by Hawkeye's electric arrow to the forehead. Since both characters are already weak, I still see the outcome going to Magneto--might be wrong though.

Round 3: Scarlet Witch: No metal whatsoever, that might be a challenge. He might still have the defense play with his magnetic shields, but how long can he last? Even though we haven't seen how powerful Scarlet Witch is, she was still seen giving damage and even helped stop a moving train.

NerdEnthusiast out!

richbankofficial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

richbankofficial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdenthusiast: Because even though I believe Scarlet takes it, I have seen threads of people saying Mags can beat her in her House of M form. I see it the other way around. Even though personally I love both characters. Scarlet is a power house and to be honest, nothing can really trump or top magic period. Only someone who can directly affect energy flows can stop Scarlet. Something I don't believe Mags has done or even if he could, I don't see him overpowering her to do it.

KingCurry30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KingCurry30

@jashro44: @jedixman:

Spite, HOM Wanda blinks and Mags turns into a pile of ashes, I may be thinking of a different version but I'm 99% sure I'm right

Welcome to the vine though

Avatar image for flashoftommorow
FlashofTommorow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FlashofTommorow
richbankofficial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By richbankofficial
richbankofficial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @jedixman:

Spite, HOM Wanda blinks and Mags turns into a pile of ashes, I may be thinking of a different version but I'm 99% sure I'm right

Welcome to the vine though

Sadly, that's likely to happen lol.

NerdEnthusiast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdenthusiast: Because even though I believe Scarlet takes it, I have seen threads of people saying Mags can beat her in her House of M form. I see it the other way around. Even though personally I love both characters. Scarlet is a power house and to be honest, nothing can really trump or top magic period. Only someone who can directly affect energy flows can stop Scarlet. Something I don't believe Mags has done or even if he could, I don't see him overpowering her to do it.

I've seen similar threads where people spend hours arguing that Magneto can take on a full powered House of M Scarlet Witch, but I don't see that happening. She had the power to completely change reality to her own desire and I've heard people say that she could change the effect of the Multi-verse, too.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By 106me

@richbankofficial: @nerdenthusiast:

1) This should not be HoM Wanda.

2) Magneto has altered energy and molecules in a fight with Proteus, who is another reality warper.

3) How does Magneto stand a chance against HoM Wanda? I personally think she would stomp, but I'm curious as to what arguments are being made for Magneto.