Magneto vs Nate Grey (X-man) TK only

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By marvelfan1992

Magneto's magnetism vs Nate's Telekinesis. Who wons?

Win by K.O or death

Morals on but going for the win

nate is shaman nate

round 1: head on/straight up Magnetism vs TK

round 2: actual fight with strategy, tactics etc using magnetism and TK

round 3: nate is pre-shaman

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54
deactivated-5e385ee5c8c54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shaman nate both rounds. pre-shaman nate loses I think, im not 100% sure

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Nate every time.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

The one that was causing worldwide destruction in his sleep.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: where did that happen again if I may know? I cant recall haha

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well its different coz i split it into full on power attacks and strategy. and i put a pre-shaman nate.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: well its different coz i split it into full on power attacks and strategy. and i put a pre-shaman nate.

and how the hell that changes anything?... nate is superior in power.. as well as superior in fine control... so how'd it make a difference?

and yes.. you only added a pre shaman version..........

but you did not restricted or said anything about shaman nate's physicals (unlike my thread)... as he's not bound by a physical body anymore.. he could just stand there.. and magneto won't be able to do anything to him.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto no contest.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: has shaman nate ever effortlessly lifted something the size and weight of asteroid M? or shielded from nuclear missiles? Its not a rolfstomp. And magneto could outsmart nate or get the quickdraw for round 2. And most of all wtf do you care? its a different thread and is not lockable, gtfo if you dont like it

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sy8000

Nate stomps

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: has shaman nate ever effortlessly lifted something the size and weight of asteroid M? or shielded from nuclear missiles? Its not a rolfstomp. And magneto could outsmart nate or get the quickdraw for round 2. And most of all wtf do you care? its a different thread and is not lockable, gtfo if you dont like it

watch your tone... i have not said any offensive words... and i haven't tried to lock your thread either.

as for this battle... magneto is hilariously outclassed to shaman x-man

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

Was it? For one thing Nate's powers are not like before, Correct me if I'm wrong, but his powers was diminished. True Magneto's powers are broken, but he came back even more powerful than before. So you tell me... Was it?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By marvelfan1992

@ssj_god: then dont come in here spewing stuff like "do some research first" when the threads are clearly different. you even said yourself yours has stipulations about "nate's physicals" while mine does not, another indicator that it is clearly a different thread. This isnt a competition on who has a better x-man thread. You mind your thread and I mind mine, unless you can manage to focus on just the match then by all means

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

Was it? For one thing Nate's powers are not like before, Correct me if I'm wrong, but his powers was diminished. True Magneto's powers are broken, but he came back even more powerful than before. So you tell me... Was it?

=_=

who the hell thinks powerless new mutant nate as shaman nate?.... if you think it's without power nate.. then mags stomps obviously... and if the other way aroud, then nate stomps obviously... not a good battle either way right?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: then dont come in here spewing stuff like "do some research first" when the threads are clearly different. you even said yourself yours has stipulations about "nate's physicals" while mine does not, another indicator that it is clearly a different thread. This isnt a competition on who has a better x-man thread. You mind your thread and I mind mine, unless you can manage to focus on just the match then by all means

you have some problems with communicating with people....

for one thing.. i didn't said 'research' .. i said 'search' .. both words are way different in meanings.....

and the reason for me to say it because... even in that thread, people were saying about nate (tk only) and even with a normal physicals defeating TWO magnetos easily..... why do you think making it ONE magneto.. and not nerfing nate's physical would tip the balance?

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:
@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

=_=

who the hell thinks powerless new mutant nate as shaman nate?.... if you think it's without power nate.. then mags stomps obviously... and if the other way aroud, then nate stomps obviously... not a good battle either way right?

Either way I'm with Magneto.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:
@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

=_=

if it's not without power nate... then that must be sarcasm right?

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:
@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:
@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

=_=

If It's Magneto with his +years experience and genius and while fighting durtier then nope.......... that must not be sarcasm.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

dude the OP says shaman nate, then another round says pre-shaman nate, how would you think that is a nate that is diminished in power

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:
@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:
@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

=_=

If It's Magneto with his +years experience and genius and while fighting durtier then nope.......... that must not be sarcasm.

shaman nate is superior in both power and fine control.. and he's even waaaay wider in range of the ability (he can't just control metals.. but every other things too)... so i'm not getting you how mags experience would give him a win in a head on battle.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhypocrite said:
@ssj_god said:
@uhypocrite said:

Magneto no contest.

was that sarcasm?

dude the OP says shaman nate, then another round says pre-shaman nate, how would you think that is a nate that is diminished in power

after his shaman era.... later, his powers vanished when he appeared in new mutants.. it was a very short appearence though in the series... he's talking about that.... no one used that without power version of nate though.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uhypocrite:

I'm still with Magneto or ya just want to say Nate.

lol.. now why would i want you to say nate forcibly?... :D

i just asked for the reason

shaman nate is superior in both power and fine control.. and he's even waaaay wider in range of the ability (he can't just control metals.. but every other things too)... so i'm not getting you how mags experience would give him a win in a head on battle.

UHypocrite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@uhypocrite:

I'm still with Magneto or ya just want to say Nate.

lol.. now why would i want you to say nate forcibly?... :D

i just asked for the reason

ok. Round 1, 2, and 3 Magneto lol now that's sarcasm..... isn't? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: ya I recall that, but that is clearly not what is referred to as shaman nate lol. this guy is just trollin...

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaman Nate reshaped reality while being weakened moreover, he tanked planet destroying attacks, and has banished people to other dimensions. He's incinerated several telepaths across a city simultaneously. Moreover, he's turned off Joseph's powers (Magneto's clone) as pre-Shaman. As Pre-Shaman he isolated the planet's gravitational pull to blast the Great Beast, and destroy their avatars. He's traded blows with Joff, and Mod-T. Destroyed a city accidentally in his sleep. He's shattered the moon with a TK blast, and stopped time. And he's reacted quick enough to dodge lightning, and counter attack a blitzing North Star. And if I recall to block the nuclear missiles Magneto had to amp himself with machines to channel the planet's power to do so. So in all honestly I think he utterly humiliates Magneto.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: thanks for giving actual feats to argue nate's superiority. The moon destroying thing was just a dream though right?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: thanks for giving actual feats to argue nate's superiority. The moon destroying thing was just a dream though right?

a simulation of real world..... it would've happened exactly the same in the real world.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: I see. what about nate's lifting strength? What are his best feats for that, if you recall any good showings

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ssj_god

@marvelfan1992 said:

@ssj_god: I see. what about nate's lifting strength? What are his best feats for that, if you recall any good showings

would diving the sea in half to find a ship wreckage at the bottom of the sea do it?.. he did it in his pre shaman days

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By marvelfan1992

@ssj_god: right, in his encounter with excalibur. hmm I suppose so. We never really get that many great lifting feats from telekinetics. Even if they are on the same power level or greater power level than magneto, magneto has much more lifting feats, like effortlessly raising avalon etc. Meanwhile, people like rachel, jean and I maybe nate, cable, although as powerful or more powerful, have never shown lifting feats as strong. Rachel struggled so much just to keep avalon from falling even though she probably has as much or more raw power than magneto. Jean struggles to keep their x-jet afloat or falling apart etc, although she has that one feat from x-factor where she help up the antenna of a building which supposedly weighed a few thousand tons, but its inconsistent with her other TK lifting feats.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god: right, in his encounter with excalibur. hmm I suppose so. We never really get that many great lifting feats from telekinetics. Even if they are on the same power level or greater power level than magneto, magneto has much more lifting feats, like effortlessly raising avalon etc. Meanwhile, people like rachel, jean and I maybe nate, cable, although as powerful or more powerful, have never shown lifting feats as strong. Rachel struggled so much just to keep avalon from falling even though she probably has as much or more raw power than magneto. Jean struggles to keep their x-jet afloat or falling apart etc, although she has that one feat from x-factor where she help up the antenna of a building which supposedly weighed a few thousand tons, but its inconsistent with her other TK lifting feats.

If i recall Jesus Cable was effortlessly lifting the Island providence while fighting the Silver Surfer, as a benchmark Cable stated Nate possessed all of his potential and so much more.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:

If i recall Jesus Cable was effortlessly lifting the Island providence while fighting the Silver Surfer, as a benchmark Cable stated Nate possessed all of his potential and so much more.

well I usually see him referred to as God cable, but jesus cable works fine too lol! Yeah okay thats a good feat i forgot about, thanks! Although in that same arc rachel was barely able to hold providence up for a few minutes while cable has been doing it effortlessly in the back of his mind for however long that was. I thought rachel was supposed to be somewhere near the power level of cable/x-man

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992:

Nah, I would put Rachel below them unless she's imbueded with the Phoenix at classic levels.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't stand a chance against Shaman, but with pre-Shaman Nate may go either ways.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

greenroost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magneto easily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shaman nate could reality warp with his TK right? He should win. Pre-shaman nate may lose

GodlyShinigami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Erik Magnetism trump's nates TK