Magneto vs. Hulk

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Hulk FTW...acid skull is the most knowledgable hulk fan on the vine with scans to back his arguments,,not to mention IMHO mags just keeps getting more and more powerful ..he used To manipulate metal now it's everything under the sun...if he were this powerful he should never lose ,,,I know magnetism controls a lot but he's becoming god like

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Bane_of_sith said:
Hulk FTW...acid skull is the most knowledgable hulk fan on the vine with scans to back his arguments,,not to mention IMHO mags just keeps getting more and more powerful ..he used To manipulate metal now it's everything under the sun...if he were this powerful he should never lose ,,,I know magnetism controls a lot but he's becoming god like
Just because he know Hulk, it doesn't mean that Hulk wins every battle in which he will support him ;-)
Hulk gets stomped hard - I've just proved that he can't cutted, sliced and pierced by sharp objects. You have 11 different scans of non-magic situations that proves that Magneto can end this battle after few seconds. 

What other prove You need?
ChaosMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ChaosMarvel

Magneto

Avatar image for terminator__fan
TERMINATOR__FAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TERMINATOR__FAN

Magneto wins easily.

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Skaddix

@mattbryce2000 said:

@DevilmanEX said:
" i can't see what Magneto can do to hurt Hulk except make him angrier. What metals in the hospital can Magneto use to even pierce Hulk's skin. Does the standard abandoned Marvel U mental hospital have an abundance of adamantium or vibranium? Hulk wins. Hulk has shown resistance to magic and mental attacks I'm sure magnetism isn't out of his pay grade. "
being resitant to magnetism would be like resisting gravity. mags traps hulk in a solid sphere of steel 400 feet across and wins via incapacitation.

that is horrid science. plenty of objects are resistant to magnetism while still being affected by gravity.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Bane_of_sith

In those scans he may have been cut but they also heal in seconds,,,hulks wounds are pressurized,,they practically close just as fast as they open up...I just don't see it, but that what comicvine is for,,everyone differs in opinion...hulk has survived a lot worse and I don't see mags beating him

kc1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By kc1997

magneto can control anything in the electromagnetic spectrum, this includes gamma rays. Magneto will just turn Hulk back to banner.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By 80sBaby

Hulk wins. He can heal from any damage Mags dishes out and, at WWH levels, he's proven highly resistant/immune to gamma drain.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By Killemall

@czarny_samael666 said:

Just because he know Hulk, it doesn't mean that Hulk wins every battle in which he will support him ;-) Hulk gets stomped hard - I've just proved that he can't cutted, sliced and pierced by sharp objects. You have 11 different scans of non-magic situations that proves that Magneto can end this battle after few seconds. What other prove You need?

I think you are missing the point. Maybe people have cut hulk, including the Sakaar scan you posted which is from Sakaar : Son of Hulk no 12 (i remember you asked which issue that was from). Even in the said scan he doesnt go down

Another scan you posted of Sakaar using old strong power on Hulk, which is from Incredible Hulk 611

While i think Magneto can win (dont know a lot about him frankly), it sure as hell isnt going to be easy. Thor struggles to put hulk down in a physical fight, and need thunder (something magneto doesnt have) not seeing how Magneto can do much.

Avatar image for outcastspartan7
OutcastSpartan7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By OutcastSpartan7

If Magneto had a brain and knew physics 101, he'd be able to destroy the entire planet with a single thought, let alone dispose of one "mutant"...

Dayvid3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Pyrogram said:

@Doombert said:

Am I wrong or do Gamma rays fall into the electromagnetic spectrum? If so is Eric smart enough or capable of pulling the radiation out of Hulk making him no more threatening than a normal nerd? *edit* Yes they are. http://science.hq.nasa.gov/kids/imagers/ems/gamma.html If this is a Magneto that can cause an EMP to wipe out the power on an entire planet I would assume he could easily pull the radiation out of hulk.

some people give mags random powers

Magneto gains a new power every time a writer looks into a physics textbook and says "hey that's tangentially related to magnetism!"

Lol yeah noticed that

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if magneto uses his full powers he would win but if he just throws cars and buildings mountains or even islands at hulk. hulk will eventually I will give mags the slight edge but the slightest distraction could change that.

DrunkVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if magneto uses his full powers he would win but if he just throws cars and buildings mountains or even islands at hulk. hulk will eventually I will give mags the slight edge but the slightest distraction could change that.

hulk sneezes on the metal magnetos uppity ass gets disgusted and leaves hulk makes fudge end of story

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see a reason to bump it. It was already pretty obvious that Magneto can cut Hulk into pieces...

yurakuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By yurakuh

Magneto

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smashes puny mutant.

shaneo1422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By shaneo1422

@killemall: anywsys Thor doesn't put hulk down in every fight, with the right circumstances (mainly the fight dragging out long enough without PIS) hulk actually wins.

Magneto... I'm sorry, it's just a joke. Hulks strength is increased by his rage. Hulks rage is unlimited.

Magneto might pound on him for a few hours but eventually there's going to be a point where he just can't hurt him anymore, and hulk will win.

Take avengers vs graviton for example. Even g-man can't hold him down for long.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Mags destroys the green mean beast.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags destroys the green mean beast.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#71  Edited By GhostRavage

*sigh*

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As said before - Magneto. But I already see who will highly disagree here based not on facts (shown in scans) but being a Hulk fan.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Electromagnetism is stronger than gravity. Remember Graviton?
Magneto gets my vote due to incapacitation. And judging by how Erik can handle poundings from Mjolnir I don't favor Hulk to win this.

Just my opinion until swayed.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk wins 7 of 10.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Hulk wins 7 of 10.

There is many deadly things in a mental hospital like Surgeon saws, Bulletproof glass and a dousin of sharp things enough to blind Hulk with. Magneto could shiver in glass in his body and then he can manipulate him

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Experio

Hulk.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Erkan12

@leonkarlen123 said:

@erkan12 said:

Hulk wins 7 of 10.

There is many deadly things in a mental hospital like Surgeon saws, Bulletproof glass and a dousin of sharp things enough to blind Hulk with. Magneto could shiver in glass in his body and then he can manipulate him

You know, even if these attacks manage to hurt Hulk's thick skin, he still has insane healing factor.

Magneto needs some adamantium or vibranium, with that he can take the majority over Hulk.

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@erkan12 said:

Hulk wins 7 of 10.

You know, even if these attacks manage to hurt Hulk's thick skin, he still has insane healing factor.

Magneto needs some adamantium or vibranium, with that he can take the majority over Hulk.

I believe glass has pierced Hulk before and if it does he can manipulate Hulk like tossing him around like a butterfly, Hulk has been knocked out with physicals before and Magneto could just keep slam his head into the ground until his skull breaks, also he can drain peoples blood from their body instantly killing them but Hulk's skin might be enough to shield against it. But physicals can knock Hulk out

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ghostrider2

Magneto.

Avatar image for alberto_weskardo
Alberto_Weskardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto can just siphon or completely drain the gamma radiation off from Hulk. Otherwise Hulk wins.

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Manchine

@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Magneto wins. 1.Mangeto can fly above Hulk and not allow him to hit him. 2.Magneto can use enviorment to hurt Hulk. He can make them fast enough to cut through Hulk's body (Hulk doesn't have too great record against sharp objects). Even if he won't be able to cut his head off, he can attack him in this way near infinite times, before Hulk will be able to do anything. 3.Morals won't matter for either one here. 4.Magneto can summon almost any kind of tech too him from any place of world.

1. Thunder clap should be sufficient , and for a big guy hulk is very well coordinated to catch magneto

2. No he can't, only vinbranuim and adamantium can price hulks skin, anything other than that is PIS or CIS. Hulk has taken far worse punishment. and hulk can heal in mere seconds

3. scans?

1.How is Hulk going to catch Magneto? And Mag's shields can take it

2.Why would it be PIS or CIS?

3.Of Magneto's shields? Here:

Magneto's shields
Magneto's shields
Magneto's taking Iron Man's repulsor beam and still is able to attack
Magneto's taking Iron Man's repulsor beam and still is able to attack

Thor and She Hulk is an easy one.

That's when Thor had the Hela Curse on him and he wore his armor to protect him. He is at Half strength at this time. She Hulk at this time is considered to be less powerful then Thing. This is not that powerful of a showing. Magneto can't take more then a few hits from a Full powered Thor.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By cdiddyman911

magneto ftw

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

@leonkarlen123 said:

@erkan12 said:

Hulk wins 7 of 10.

I believe glass has pierced Hulk before and if it does he can manipulate Hulk like tossing him around like a butterfly, Hulk has been knocked out with physicals before and Magneto could just keep slam his head into the ground until his skull breaks, also he can drain peoples blood from their body instantly killing them but Hulk's skin might be enough to shield against it. But physicals can knock Hulk out

What do you mean by ''glass'' ? Hulk's skin can resist any metal except adamantium and vibranium. Only extreme impact can hurt, and when it does he heals quickly.

Some of examples from Hulk's durability ;

Ares's spear ...

No Caption Provided

Hawk Eye's arrow can't pierce his eyeballs

No Caption Provided

Train... (which magneto can use this kind of stuff)

No Caption Provided

Even melted metal...

No Caption Provided

GothamBane42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto rips out Logan's adamantium and shiver it through Hulks stomach

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Can hulk break magnetos shields?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@pperspectiveandreality: Yes. He did it pretty easily to Nate Grey and his psionic shield that no physical force could pierce.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto loses

Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@ghostravage:

Oh okay. Have magnetos shields ever been broken before?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heymelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete: Dies to what`? Nothing exactly because Magneto won´t be able to hurt him if you read anything from the past post in this thread.

Heymelon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Heymelon
adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, he absorbed Magneto's FF into Mjolnir, you do realize he could do the same thing to Hulk's GE?

Dies to what`? Nothing exactly because Magneto won´t be able to hurt him if you read anything from the past post in this thread.

If his magnetism is strong enough to liquify Adamntium, you should understand it's more than enough.

Anyway, the only problem I see here is a WB mode, and Magneto simply doesn't have the feats to say he can tank such attacks, he should arguably, but he just never had.

force_echo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hmm... Interesting battle. The two are roughly comparable as far as levels of power I'd say, both have planetary level feats at their high end. In the end though, I think Hulk edges out unless Magneto goes all out very early into the battle.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By copete

You are seriously bringing up a VERY outdated photo?

How about this one?

No Caption Provided

Magneto can impale Hulk with pretty much anything, he is very creative with his powers, he can hurl him, turn him back to Banner by manipulating the gamma radiation, you name it.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By copete
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Hulk. Too strong

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on which version of Hulk, but Magneto probably can't take on Gravage WWH

Avatar image for inappropriateusername
inappropriateusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a discussion? This fight would be like throwing a wet rag at a t rex