Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#1 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio

Regulations:  
1. Fight takes place in an abandoned mental hospital (similar to the one in Death Sentence)
2. This is an in character fight
3. They'll start at opposite ends of the building, being separated by approximately 200 yds.  
4. Magneto isn't allowed to control Hulk's hemoglobin or his brain's electrical impulses
5. Hulk will be at a calm state prior to the fight
6. Both are allowed to utilize any equipment that they happen to find  
7. A win here comes via incapacitation or knockout (No BFR)  

vs. 

#2 Posted by jacobyLIVE (1983 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Magneto would crush the hospital around the Hulk as best he can. Though I'm not sure how much good that'd do given Hulks regeneration and durability. Though Magneto has a pretty tough force field, so Hulk might have a hard time getting through that. Especially if he's calm. I think I'll have to give this to Magneto.

#3 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

but there's no bfr... and magneto will eventually tire. could he hold the forcefield long enough for banner to calm?

#4 Posted by The Opposite (306 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
" but there's no bfr... and magneto will eventually tire. could he hold the forcefield long enough for banner to calm? "
nope. his forcefield might be invincible but it still sends shock waves inside it when hit with a strong enough concussive force. 
#5 Posted by Bor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Magneto will win.

#6 Posted by warlock360 (28187 posts) - - Show Bio

Mags would disembowel Hulk.

#7 Posted by the darknessss (3266 posts) - - Show Bio

if hulky cant get through the force field at first,me thinks that just might make him very pissed,,,,hulk pissed=very dead,and thats game over ,hulks wins.
#8 Posted by capall (8206 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto finds some adamantium in the surrounding area and builds a prison around hulk, lol

#9 Posted by LT1085 (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto pulls a giant world shattering bullet out of deep space and directs it at the hulks face. There was no rule saying that anybody has to survive to be the victor.

#10 Posted by warlock360 (28187 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is at a calm state, magneto impales him and makes chopsticks out of him.

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
#11 Edited by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:

"Hulk is at a calm state, magneto impales him and makes chopsticks out of him. "

He's at a calm state prior to the fight, but he'll get enraged when he views Magneto as a potential threat.
#12 Edited by Doombert (579 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I wrong or do Gamma rays fall into the electromagnetic spectrum?  If so is Eric smart enough or capable of pulling the radiation out of Hulk making him no more threatening than a normal nerd?

*edit*  Yes they are.
 http://science.hq.nasa.gov/kids/imagers/ems/gamma.html 

If this is a Magneto that can cause an EMP to wipe out the power on an entire planet I would assume he could easily pull the radiation out of hulk.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (53020 posts) - - Show Bio

Seeing a lot of nonsense posts in here.

#14 Posted by Doombert (579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Seeing a lot of nonsense posts in here. "
If that was directed at me I'd like to inform you that 33% of the time I'm 100% correct.  =D
#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (34339 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" Seeing a lot of nonsense posts in here. "
Who do you think takes it, though?
#16 Posted by blacktom212 (907 posts) - - Show Bio

magneto  take out the iron of hulk body or bfr him
#17 Edited by Static Shock (53020 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_: Despite the fact that Magneto isn't allowed to use his powers in the ways mentioned, I think he can pull off a win here.
#18 Posted by Doombert (579 posts) - - Show Bio

He said magneto couldn't mess with the iron in his blood or brainwaves.  Nothing was mentioned about erics control over the gamma rays that effectively make the hulk...the hulk.

#19 Posted by Son Of Storm (11470 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto+hospital+metal in the walls=decapitate Hulk
Magneto wins.

#20 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto could manipulate the gamma HULK radiates.

#21 Posted by angryvigilante (1866 posts) - - Show Bio

This is stupid, I know a lot of people on this site hate the Hulk but admit when he would win a fight. Hulk wins this.

#22 Posted by Goenitz (2066 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio

i think hulk can pull a win

#24 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto has to many ways of taking on the hulk and is to powerfull

#25 Edited by Doombert (579 posts) - - Show Bio

There is an amazing amount of stupid in this thread.  How can the hulk pull out a win against someone that can just depower him.

*edit* sorry aggravated when people post stuff without any reasonable argument attached to it. 

#26 Posted by DevilmanEX (641 posts) - - Show Bio

i can't see what Magneto can do to hurt Hulk except make him angrier.  What metals in the hospital can Magneto use to even pierce Hulk's skin.  Does the standard abandoned Marvel U mental hospital have an abundance of adamantium or vibranium?  Hulk wins.  Hulk has shown resistance to magic and mental attacks I'm sure magnetism isn't out of his pay grade.

#27 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1169 posts) - - Show Bio
@DevilmanEX said:
" i can't see what Magneto can do to hurt Hulk except make him angrier.  What metals in the hospital can Magneto use to even pierce Hulk's skin.  Does the standard abandoned Marvel U mental hospital have an abundance of adamantium or vibranium?  Hulk wins.  Hulk has shown resistance to magic and mental attacks I'm sure magnetism isn't out of his pay grade. "

being resitant to magnetism would be like resisting gravity. mags traps hulk in a solid sphere of steel 400 feet across and wins via incapacitation.
#28 Posted by angryvigilante (1866 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess Magneto can beat everybody the Hulk did in World War Hulk........Oh wait he get beat by the X-men all the time. Magneto would not beat the Hulk. PERIOD!!!!

#29 Posted by mdil321 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto win

#30 Posted by madrid_san (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik would WTF slap his green butt around! Magneto wins! :)

#31 Posted by Bo88gdan (5453 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto easy

#32 Posted by kingkronos (2532 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto.

#33 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doombert said:

Am I wrong or do Gamma rays fall into the electromagnetic spectrum? If so is Eric smart enough or capable of pulling the radiation out of Hulk making him no more threatening than a normal nerd? *edit* Yes they are. http://science.hq.nasa.gov/kids/imagers/ems/gamma.html If this is a Magneto that can cause an EMP to wipe out the power on an entire planet I would assume he could easily pull the radiation out of hulk.

some people give mags random powers

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins.  

1.Mangeto can fly above Hulk and not allow him to hit  him.
2.Magneto can use enviorment to hurt Hulk. He can make them fast enough to cut through Hulk's body (Hulk doesn't have too great record against sharp objects). Even if he won't be able to cut his head off, he can attack him in this way near infinite times, before Hulk will be able to do anything.
3.Morals won't matter for either one here. 
4.Magneto can summon almost any kind of tech too him from any place of world.

Avatar image for agent_california
#35 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pyrogram said:

@Doombert said:

Am I wrong or do Gamma rays fall into the electromagnetic spectrum? If so is Eric smart enough or capable of pulling the radiation out of Hulk making him no more threatening than a normal nerd? *edit* Yes they are. http://science.hq.nasa.gov/kids/imagers/ems/gamma.html If this is a Magneto that can cause an EMP to wipe out the power on an entire planet I would assume he could easily pull the radiation out of hulk.

Magneto gains a new power every time a writer looks into a physics textbook and says "hey that's tangentially related to magnetism!"

#36 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_California said:

@Pyrogram said:

@Doombert said:

Magneto gains a new power every time a writer looks into a physics textbook and says "hey that's tangentially related to magnetism!"

I am surprised Magneto isn't considered an Omega-level mutant with all the stuff he can do...cept win fights in comicbooks ofc. As for the control of radiation...to me it sounds more like Firestorm and Captain Atom.

Would like to know what Hulk it is.

Avatar image for agent_california
#37 Posted by Agent_California (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Agent_California said:

@Pyrogram said:

@Doombert said:

I am surprised Magneto isn't considered an Omega-level mutant with all the stuff he can do...cept win fights in comicbooks ofc. As for the control of radiation...to me it sounds more like Firestorm and Captain Atom.

Would like to know what Hulk it is.

The curse of the jobber is strong with him.

#38 Posted by Outside_85 (23518 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_California: True and I suppose he's jobbed some more during his stay on Utopia to make some threats appear credible.

Despite this, isn't there something about Mags having some difficulty manipulating other forms of radiation other than magnetism? (Explaining why he normally sticks with that)

#39 Posted by brick909 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk no question. you guys, the more magneto hits the hulk, the more the hulk gets angry, the more the hulk gets stronger.

#41 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Magneto wins. 1.Mangeto can fly above Hulk and not allow him to hit him. 2.Magneto can use enviorment to hurt Hulk. He can make them fast enough to cut through Hulk's body (Hulk doesn't have too great record against sharp objects). Even if he won't be able to cut his head off, he can attack him in this way near infinite times, before Hulk will be able to do anything. 3.Morals won't matter for either one here. 4.Magneto can summon almost any kind of tech too him from any place of world.

1. Thunder clap should be sufficient , and for a big guy hulk is very well coordinated to catch magneto

2. No he can't, only vinbranuim and adamantium can price hulks skin, anything other than that is PIS or CIS. Hulk has taken far worse punishment. and hulk can heal in mere seconds

3. scans?

1.How is Hulk going to catch Magneto?  And Mag's shields can take it
2.Why would it be PIS or CIS? 
3.Of Magneto's shields? Here:
Magneto's shields
Magneto's shields
Magneto's taking Iron Man's repulsor beam and still is able to attack
Magneto's taking Iron Man's repulsor beam and still is able to attack
#43 Posted by madrid_san (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto's shields took a lot more than what Hulk can deliver. He is out of his league. Steal beams impale him FTW. Just one of many ways he will bow to his master.

#44 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull
1.I was talking about his thunderclap, since You've said that:
@TheAcidSkull said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Mangeto can fly above Hulk and not allow him to hit him.

1. Thunder clap should be sufficient , and for a big guy hulk is very well coordinated to catch magneto

And Your scans doesn't prove that TB can break Magneto's shields.

2.None of Your scan shows Hulk taking sharp's objects without being injured.
In opposite I have many scans with Hulk being injured by sharp objects. 
Actually I have Hulk, Professor Hulk, Grey Hulk, Planet Hulk, Nul and WB Hulk being sliced by sharp obejcts, that weren't adamantium nor vibranium:
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10Gallery image 11Gallery image 12Gallery image 13Gallery image 14Gallery image 15Gallery image 16Gallery image 17Gallery image 18Gallery image 19
  Some of them need further explanation:
Iron Man was thinking that he has nanites in his armor and this is the moment when he is trying to use them against Hulk. 
I am not sure what is the souce of Skaar cutting through Hulk, so it may be out of context. 
Other scans are perfectly fine and if You will click them, You will see who done the damage. I can name all issues in which it happened, besides first with Skaar. All comes from last Hulk series (from 600 to 635 issue), two are coming from WWHulk #1, few from his annuals and 3 from (Red) Hulk series and one from Avengers tie-in of Fear Itself.
I can look for more, since it isn't hard to find such an action in Hulk's stories. Imagine: I've just made a short research in current Hulk's stories, all from XXI (besides few annuals, maybe, I am not sure). What if I will try to look other situations in other Hulk comics? 
Also, it can't be said that only one writer or one version of Hulk was hurt in this way, since I have probably ALL versions of Hulk here (I can post similar with Red Hulk, if You want) written by at least 4 different writers.  Don't forgot that Hulk was even killed by one of these attacks.
And to give my final argument:
Magneto wouldn't even need iron, since Skaar using his Old Power was able to put Hulk on his knees using sand. Think, what will happen, if Magneto won't end on one shot like that, but he will use dozens of them in seconds? 
Skaar putting WB Hulk on his knees by using sand
3.None of Your scans answered my argument, since none of them is showing Hulk resisting to that kind of damage. Different kind of attack - different kind of durability needed. But to clarify few of Your scans: Gladiator was weakned during that fight. Writer thought that ANY kind of radiation can hurt him, which isn't truth - it was PIS and Hulk's was hurt. If Gladiator would use it from the beginning, he would burn Hulk (Hulk's body is burning in Your scans). Sakaar wasn't destroyed, just its shell was damaged, it wasn't planetary level destruction. Vector wasn't flying - Magneto will. And Vector doesn't have shields - Magneto has pretty good one. If Vector would have them, he would burn Hulk to ashes, since it is clearley shown that Hulk CAN BE HURT in this way.
 Also You could have told people who will read it, that Human Torch fought with Hulk, who just absorbed nuclear bomb, so he was boosted in that moment.
#46 Posted by madrid_san (2199 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto opens the earth and it swallows the Hulk.

#47 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull

No, problem. BTW, You're probably first so knowledgeable Hulk's fan I know :-)

1.In Your scans, there is a clear difference between Skaar using OP and Skaar not using it. Skaar that is using OP, is flashing with blue energy around him, yet I don't see anything like that in this scan:
Skaar cutting through Hulk (not sure about source)
Skaar cutting through Hulk (not sure about source)
So here, Skaar just  cut trough Hulk without any problems and without using OP.

Since we don't know how the sword was made, we can't assume that it was anything special.
With Ares attacking Hulk is now 1:1.
2.I know, I was just pointing out that every Hulk share this stat.
3.I disagree, until You will show Wendigo cutting something that shouldn't be cutted. His curse is magical, his source of power is magical, but his teeth are just teeth. Similar like Thor's or Hercules'. Would You say that his punches are also magical? I belive that You want to suggest that all magic beings punches with magic and that Hulk is vulnerable to magic. If Hulk would be weak to magic, Ares would have hurt him, Hercules would do the same. Similar with every magic-based character that ever fought with Hulk. And since Hulk didn't show any weakness to Thor, Hercules, Ares, Doom, Zom, Strange, Olympus Gods (Zeus had to win against Hulk), Absorbing Man, The Wrecking Crew, Juggernaut etc.
Recall these fights. Do You remember that it was ever said that Juggernaut's punches are stronger than they should be? Or that Wrecker made him weak? Or that being present in Olympus, drops his strength? 
Was it ever said that they are punching with magic? No. 
Was it ever said that magic-energy blasts makes Hulks weaker - once and not by realiable source. 
This means that:
a)just because someone is powered by magical energy, doesn't mean that he also is using magic in offensive way.
b)Hulk isn't weak to magic.
Ergo: 2:1 for being cutted.
4.Since we don't know any special abilities of this trident, he is just a normal trident. Only PIS that was shown in that story, was Rulk killing Grandmaster. There is no reason why Rulk shouldn't be able to drain this version of Surfer. And Terrax head could be cutted off with this axe. Later, he was already boosted by Surfer's and Terrax's power. I see no PIS in this, until it can be proven by final score. Now it is 3:1.
5.First of all - it wasn't only Hulk's father. It was also Abomination. And Abomination wasn't using hell-powers (hellfire) - no sign of green energy -  on Hulk in that pic. It was done on purpose by maker of this comic, since in the same page Abo was going to use them against A-Bomb:
Abomination slicing through Hulk without using helll-powers
Abomination slicing through Hulk without using helll-powers
 Do You see how he is starting shine with green aura?
4:1
 Now, Hulk's father was resurected and granted with ability to drain Hulk's power with Hulk's rising guilt. But there is no indication about any magical-boost to his claws. As I've said before - just because he got a magical ability (yet, he was powered up by gamma energy), doesn't mean that his attacks are boosted by magic. Ergo: 5:1
6.These arrows, actually are magic or they are boosted in magical way, since it was proven in fight between Artemida and Pulsar.
7.I've didn't show scan with birds ;-) But not because they were using magic, but because Hulk's powers were already reduced. That is also why I've didn't show any Hulk fight from Savage Land. ;-) 
I've shown You, that if Hulk is flying fast enough even sharp rocks can hurt him:
Zeus making Hulk fly fast enough to by cutted through by sharp rock part 1
Zeus making Hulk fly fast enough to by cutted through by sharp rock part 1
Zeus making Hulk fly fast enough to by cutted through by sharp rock part 2
Zeus making Hulk fly fast enough to by cutted through by sharp rock part 2
Not a magical wound for sure. 6:1  
 7.Zeus putted Hulk down because he is stronger. People who were talking with Hulk just don't want to belive that Hulk isn't even the strongest one on Earth. Skyfathers can boost their strength to any level they want. Odin was able to crush stars with his hand and later Odin Force told Thor that by mere touch he can destroy sun. Hulk lost because he was weaker, not becauseof magic. Yet, I was wrong about Tyrannus, since I tought that he was using pure tech agaisnt Hulk and he wasn't. Score remains. 
8.Until You can prove that it was boosted in some way - it counts. It's on You now, not on me. 7:1.
9.I've shown this only to show that all Hulks can be hurt in this way, similar like with Professor Hulk. 
But: Professor Hulk can't boost his powers, but his base strength is higher than Savage Hulk(and we're using calmed down Hulk here), similar with durability, ergo scans about Prof Hulk counts:
8:1
10.He at least had atomic bomb in himself, so Human Torch shouldn't be able to hurt him, ergo it wasn't anything special to me. 
11.According to current score (8:1), there is only one showings that support Your point of view and 8 that are supporting mine. For now, Hulk has nothing on Mags, while Magneto has a lot against Hulk. Plus, You've didn't give any answer for this, main scan:
And remember - Magneto can bring here any metal he wants, including adamantium and vibranium, so he can just repeat what Ross did in WWHulk. 04 (or 05).
#49 Posted by crabtree (1706 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins.

#50 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull said:

Since we don't know any special abilities of this trident, he is just a normal trident. Only PIS that was shown in that story, was Rulk killing Grandmaster. There is no reason why Rulk shouldn't be able to drain this version of Surfer. And Terrax head could be cutted off with this axe. Later, he was already boosted by Surfer's and Terrax's power. I see no PIS in this, until it can be proven by final score. Now it is 3:1.

and what suggest that he can drain someone who has high energy manipulation abilities , or that rulk could decapitate someone with terraxes durability ? and rulk decapitated terrax first and then drained surfer.

2:2

1.It isn't a score between us, but a score between situations that prove that Hulk cutted vs. situations in which Hulk has shown ability to reflect such a shots. ;-) 
a)This Surfer is newbie and he is completly featless. He just got his powers, so it isn't like Rulk would defeat real Surfer.
b)Terrax's axe is a very powerfull weapon by itself. Once Terrax was imprison by Surfer in some abandoned planet with it and he couldn't escape it. In other words - they were shown as a source of his powers in - to my knowledge - two different occasions. So if Rulk took it from him, it isn't surprising that Rulk took them down. Besides, Rulk can decapitate Terrax even with normal axe, Terrax have no real durability feats. Belive me, I've once tried to boost respect for him and Firelord in vine and when I've read most of comics with them I knew that Firelord will be respected and that there is no chance that Terrax could be. 
Still 3:1
@TheAcidSkull said:

First of all - it wasn't only Hulk's father. It was also Abomination. And Abomination wasn't using hell-powers (hellfire) - no sign of green energy - on Hulk in that pic. It was done on purpose by maker of this comic, since in the same page Abo was going to use them against A-Bomb:

abomination was boosted to the point where he could take the Hulk family with ease, and he is gamma boosted , meaning that his skeleton ( claws included) were not of mere huamns, he was stronger that hulk and was"perfected" by the chaos kind so that says a lot doesn't it ?

score remain since the magic part was ruled out :)

2:2

2.He wasn't using magic in that situation. It is easy to say when he is doing something by magic (green aura) and he acctually wasn't shining there and was shining against A-Bomb.
 4:1
@TheAcidSkull said:

Now, Hulk's father was resurected and granted with ability to drain Hulk's power with Hulk's rising guilt. But there is no indication about any magical-boost to his claws. As I've said before - just because he got a magical ability (yet, he was powered up by gamma energy), doesn't mean that his attacks are boosted by magic. Ergo: 5:1

same thing as abomination, he was enhanced and got stronger at every second , he was gamma boosted and his durability increase with hulks hatred . hulk usually tear through metal easily so we can sefely assume that abominations and devil hulk clawas were tougher than mere metal

2:3

3.You're not showing any Hulk's feat, so he can't get point ;-)
About my one  - It was clearley shown that his father is drawing his power from Hulk, not CK. (Of course until I've forgot about something)
Yet, I see that You agree that if someone is stronger than Hulk, he can cut him. 
Now, since Hulk, on calm state starts on 90 tons. So, when Magneto will throw his objects on Hulk, he has to only use fraction of his power to overpower Hulk, since he can throw whole ships and here he only has to boost strength of many very small objects. BTW Hulk doesn't have to be overpowered, since we're not fighting against his most powerfull muscles, but against strength of his stomach, eyes or throat. And I don't belive that Hulk's throat is even 100 tonner :-P And 100 tonner will be cutted by objects flying that fast. 
5:1
@TheAcidSkull said:

.These arrows, actually are magic or they are boosted in magical way, since it was proven in fight between Artemida and Pulsar.

thats one point fer me :DDD 2:4

4.Nah, this point wasn't counted ealier, so You can't take it from mine. And remember - just because I'm losing some point, it isn't goint for Hulk's durability, since it isn't a score between us, but score between Hulk's scans showing us his durability to sharp objects. ;-)
@TheAcidSkull said:

've didn't show scan with birds ;-) But not because they were using magic, but because Hulk's powers were already reduced. That is also why I've didn't show any Hulk fight from Savage Land. ;-)
I've shown You, that if Hulk is flying fast enough even sharp rocks can hurt him:

maybe not magical but it definitely does not reflect in hulks durability. when zeus delivered the final blow hulk was already significantly weakened in durability and both strength to the point where meik put up a good fight against him and hulk was mauled by birds , so hulk being impaled by rocks is bot because of hulks durability

2:5

But it is still Hulk during the battle. Hulk was weakned becuase of these birds too, it can't be assumed that without that Hulk would be as weak as he was in Savage Land. Hulk's body can't lose durability without losing his anger. All these years we've learned that Hulk is stronger and stronger during the battle, why should it be changed here?
6:1
 @TheAcidSkull said:

Zeus putted Hulk down because he is stronger. People who were talking with Hulk just don't want to belive that Hulk isn't even the strongest one on Earth. Skyfathers can boost their strength to any level they want. Odin was able to crush stars with his hand and later Odin Force told Thor that by mere touch he can destroy sun. Hulk lost because he was weaker, not becauseof magic. Yet, I was wrong about Tyrannus, since I tought that he was using pure tech agaisnt Hulk and he wasn't. Score remains.

i know that, zeus can kill hulk with a mere though , but he brawled and sapped hulks HF/strength/durability with his punches so i don't see why this helps the case. Hulk is the strongest mortal, zeus is a god, BIG difference

2:6

I've didn't add any point for that one, so there is nothing that can be taken ;-)
6:1
@TheAcidSkull said:

10.He at least had atomic bomb in himself, so Human Torch shouldn't be able to hurt him, ergo it wasn't anything special to me.

then maybe this could help my case

destroying and asteroid twice the size of earth..........andthis is grey hulk :), who is much weaker than Savage hulk

Gallery image 1
Blunt object, not sharp ;-)
@TheAcidSkull said:

Since we don't know how the sword was made, we can't assume that it was anything special.

this can be interpreted both ways if you ask me :), so lets agree to disagree since we cannot give this a definitive origin :)

Oh, I really can't just let that go :D
Look on this, not as Hulk vs Magneto. Look on this like A vs B. A would have fire powers that are equal to volcano's temp. and B has one feat against fire - someone thrown torch at him. And now - supporter of B, will say that we don't know how hot was that torch, so in his opinion B will be able to take A's fire attack. 
Now, let say that we're talking about Surfer vs Fallen One. No one ever used matter manipulation against Fallen One, so FO's supporter could say that Surfer's mm won't work, since FO was never taken out by mm. 
Both: B supporter and FO supporter were wrong, since by this logic we can completly destroy whole Battle Forum, since it is impossible to prove that kind of things. 
I can't prove that this sword was normal, but proving this, isn't on me. Going by this logic, You can show me Hulk being touched by knife made out of wood and You can say that I can't prove that it is made out of wood and that in Your opinion it is vibranium, so Hulk just proved that even vibranium can't pierce his body. 
This would end in nonsense. Serisously, think about one more time ;-) 
You have to prove that it was extra-sword, not me that it wasn't. I also can't prove that I am not a camel, but this doesn't make one.
@TheAcidSkull said:

You've didn't give any answer for this, main scan:

skaar is clearly using the old power , and it was my fault i didn't claryfy that i was talking about this scan :), skaar used the old power which is ABOVE gamma radiation :)

you forgot to mention about the dark dimension battle and you last scan of hulk remembering his adventures in Saakar.again they were in the dark dimension so we don't know weather that was regular metal, umanr could have desingh specific materila that could HURT and enraged hulk , and it could have been magically enhanced, and as for being on sakaar hulk was weakened then , so again it's not surprising

3:7

Back to you buddy :)

10.Ok, but it is as much above other energy as much energy is used. Firelord is using fire, Thor used powerfull anti-force blast. And it ended in stalemate, because they both had equal energy in themselves. You can't say that one energy is above other. It only matter how much of it will be used. Skaar simply used sand against Hulk and as we can see - fast small objects fly through Hulk, like knife through butter. Magneto can and will do the same, since it is one of his fauvorite attacks, the difference is that he won't stop after one attack. He will do it until Hulk won't be completly cutted into pieces. 
Still: 8:1

+Last battle with Red She-Hulk, Iron Man attack and Nul's taking Hawkeye's arrows in the neck and it ends in 11:1