Who'd win? For what reasons?

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ooh, this is good

I'm inclined to say Magneto, but my mind can be changed.

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What stops Thragg from blitzing?

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thragg blitzes him.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is great.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magneto eventually

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Uh......in before "Magnetos shields tanked attacks from Galactus".

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Dunno who would win, but the fight would be glorious

Avatar image for theincrediblesuperhulk8642
TheIncredibleSuperHulk8642

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

They don't even fight. They talk about their ideals. their beliefs and how they are both part of races superior to that of the human race.

It goes down the same way Black Adam and Sinestro goes down. They just become friends due to similar viewpoints and a nearly identical way of thinking.

If they do fight then idk who wins. I'm inclined to say Magneto but I'm open to see otherwise.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know nothing about Thragg or Invincible in general. I find it interesting though that I'm not seeing the usually "auto-shields" statements for Mags. The first problem usually presented for his opponents is can they get by his shields and yet I'm seeing people say Thragg blitzes. Hopefully they'll be more responses.

They don't even fight. They talk about their ideals. their beliefs and how they are both part of races superior to that of the human race.

It goes down the same way Black Adam and Sinestro goes down. They just become friends due to similar viewpoints and a nearly identical way of thinking.

If they do fight then idk who wins. I'm inclined to say Magneto but I'm open to see otherwise.

Love this post.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 sirfizzwhizz  Online

This might just happen.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Bumper stickers.

Ecthelion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto rips him a new thragg hole.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sy8000

@dondave said:

This is great.

In regards to being a good fight or inciting arguments?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: I think it's the most likely conclusion. The only 2 characters of this archetype (villains who believe they are heroes) who are generally confrontational or instigate fights are Lex Luthor and Zod. Black Adam, Sinestro, Loki, Dr. Doom, R'as Al Ghul, Magneto and Thragg generally wouldn't go for a direct confrontation. Although Dooms arrogance and Loki's mischief might lead to one.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

This is great.

In regards to being a good fight or inciting arguments?

The latter.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mooty_Pass  Online

Who's Thragg and what can he do?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 sirfizzwhizz  Online
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumper stickers.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By HeirToTheKingdom

In-character? Random encounter? Thragg would win.

life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumper stickers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am torn. Thragg lacks the showing in terms of speed to say he could blitz and the durability to say he lasts so I say Magneto in a good fight.

MUVDCU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Awesome picture of Mags! If Thragg can blitz it's over but Magneto has pretty high reaction feats. I wanna say Thragg wins he's pretty damn fast and crazy strong.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thragg blitzes.

Also he's not that similar to Magneto. He's loads more self-absorbed.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does Thragg blitz? Anyone have Thragg speed scans?

Right now I think Magneto would win.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mgneto

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Thragg would get to Eric before he can do anything. Not only that, but he'll likely tear him in to just for the fun of it.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online

@major_hellstorm said:

How does Thragg blitz? Anyone have Thragg speed scans?

Right now I think Magneto would win.

Well this is Invincible and Omni Man's speed feats.

Omni Man Speed

Omni Man blitzing the Guardians. Notice Red Rush who is so fast that he can save people, fight villains across the city of Moscow, and hold a conversation with his girlfriend who NEVER SAW HIM MOVING AT ALL! Red rush has proven Combat speeds and reaction speed. Omni Man casually blitz him and the rest, showing insane combat speed.

Omni Man with a few punches, and throws keeps up casually with his son as they battle from Chicago, into the ocean, and then into the Artic all in a few panels. Great combat and reaction speed on Omni Man's part to keep track and catch up to attack again.

Omni Man blitzes a foe after having to actively find them at high speeds flying around the world. Insane reaction time that goes hand in hand with his speed.

Omni Man fights the Supreme who also shows light speed and faster combat/reaction time. Omni Man keeps up easy and they battle across the country side in a few panels of this fight.

Omni Man can hold his breath for two weeks. Meaning he traveled to the nearest planet with breathable air and supports life many light years away in two weeks.

Invincible's speed feats.

Invincible and Omni Man playing baseball by throwing it at high speeds around the world, and Invincible forgets about it, remembers, and catches it even though it is tiny and traveling at insane speeds to get around the world.

No Caption Provided

Mark moves so fast to travel from the Mall to his House to get a stack of comics. Why is this good? He moved so fast, it seem he never moved at all. He had to navigate his way out of the Mall, through the house, find his stack of comics, make it to the mall while navigating the inside of the mall all in a split second. To move at that speed and around a complex environment is reaction time.

No Caption Provided

Invincible travels so fast the stars themselves are a blur.

Mark moves so fast, that he is able to switch clothes with his evil Doppler, and shave his head in the time it takes another Viltrumite to walk through a door. Showing speed and the ability to think at those speeds.

In his fight with Conquest, we see Mark and the Viltumite throw punches and fight faster than world sattilite network could follow, each being seven minuets behind. Instant telpeortation stated by Cecil was no good cause they moved to fast to be there. The only time the duo was seen was when Mak stopped moving for a bit as Oliver stated in scan 4 here.

More of Conquest and Mark moving at speeds far faster than Kid Omni Man could take a breath of air. Battling from earth surface to space and back again all the while throwing punches.

1) I shown this Scan. Mark clearly states when he holds back, he is slower. Herpy Derp. Thats why slower people are not blitzed all the time.

2) Mark in a few panels packs up all his things and moves them into a new room across the city. Showing more reaction and navigational ability at speeds so fast, that his friend held a conversation with him on the phone.

3) Invincible and his Father travel around the world so fast, that his father in a second was able to see, assess, and find the problem in the middle east, and fetch Mark, bring him there before the Hot Dog falls.

Mark is being held back by the strength of the Sequids, untill he stops holding back, and easily speed blitzes the guys head off.

Mark and Omni man travel from one planet in another Solar System to the capital planet in the same time a few hour battle took place. They not only arrive but blitz the other Viltrumites upon arrival, meaning they located their targets that are human size shape on a single city built planet at their high speeds.

Invincible here along with other Viltrumites not only keep pace with a laser to Lightspeed hit a planet, but they react to each other like Omni Man grabbing Mark so they are matched up. And the two smiling at eachother. After hitting the planet and still flying at those speeds, other Viltrumites react to them and attack them while they are still moving at that speed and the planet still blowing up. All showings of the ability to react, think, and make a combat move at light speeds!

Thragg was always faster than Mark and Nolan. Always.

No Caption Provided

Thragg Blitzes the Viltrumite Thadeus before Invincible, Allen, and Omni Man can react.

No Caption Provided

Blitzes Mark.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Remember Invincible flying so fast stars are a blur? Thragg is faster. Then Omni man tries to blitz Thragg, the guy who travels lightyears in weeks, and save his son. Thragg laughs at the attempt.

No Caption Provided

Thragg blitzes Space Rider, while dodging multiple lasers from Space Rider, who is as fast as Omni Man, fine.

So yeah, he is fast. FTL.

Avatar image for intentdebatthor
IntentDebatThor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IntentDebatThor

Magneto stomps. Invincible top tiers are sub-Iron Man lvl. Thragg breaks his neck when he trying to bullrush Magneto's forcefields.

ManEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 268

Magneto sees a speck in the horizon. Then we see Thragg flying through a cloud of viscera and blood. R.I.P. Max Eisenhardt/Magneto. The end.

Samkrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which version of Magneto?

The most recent version dies horribly.

Classic Magneto mid diffs

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#40 stormshadow_x  Online

Is this Magneto at his un amped prime?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: yes and no.

He mostly seems to maintain his passive magnetic shields always up, so we rarely see him having to react to attacks.

But in a few instances he has been shown to be capable of reflecting light themed attacks back at his foes.

Example:

https://m.imgur.com/a/laVbB

Also has some FTL flight/ travel feats

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: it's not really clear how he went about blocking the attack. But at the very least it implies his passive shields don't need him to physically react to an attack even those moving at LS.

Also, it's kind of weird to say travel speed doesn't equal combat speed (which is overall true) but kind of forget that MFTL Thragg is based off the assumption that viltrumites travel speed also equal their combat speed.

Lastly don't recall classic Magneto being blitzed by QS, but most likely its an outlier, considering just how often M's shield block much faster attack.

Plus, its undeniable the Erik holds the versatility edge here. Which in my opinion is enough, to cut shot any debate such as this

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz: and most of the time Mark doesn't routinely move FTL in combat against foes like langstrom levy and tyronasau-Rex, so I don't get your point.

He shows human reactions to foes on that level.

And shows higher, for those on higher level

As for shield durability. The usual nukes and stuff, with some high tier feats pike blocking an attack from the phoenix force and a planet busting bullet.

Side note, can I get some scans of LS reactions for Mark and other viltrumites?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto gets wasted.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers