who wins and why

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By green_skaar

Good fight! I could see any win, but going with Magneto. He could put his shield up immediately and than use the metal on Doom and Loki's person to kill them.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 oceanmaster21  Online

@green_skaar: Thanks i thought it be interesting to and nice analyisis mags is pretty powerful but so are doom and loki

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Doom has already prepped for Mags. So the question is what can current Loki do?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good fight! I could see any win, but going with Magneto. He could put his shield up immediately and than use the metal on Doom and Loki's person to kill them.

I believe Doom has already beaten Magneto on several occasions.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Loki. Doom has already admitted inferiority to Loki and Loki has multiple ways of beating Magneto

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loki. Doom has already admitted inferiority to Loki and Loki has multiple ways of beating Magneto

He did?

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Yep. It was around the Siege arc were he stated Loki's power and intellect were beyond him

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

marvelfan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tough… But I'll side with Magneto because of his shield.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Doom wins....The ranking in this fight, based on the rules of the OP, is: Dr.Doom>Loki>Magneto...

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

loki> magneto> doom

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki>Doom>Magneto

Doom can hold his own for a short while due to his own skill with magic….but will fail without some sort of planned trump card. As for Magneto, I doubt his powers can stop Loki's magic.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom then Loki then Magneto. Doom has manhandled the Hulk physically, he's just better than Magneto, I doubt Loki could do much to hurt him.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ComicStooge

@supermanwithatan01: Loki could remove Doom's soul, transmute Doom into ice, decapitate him using his Flame Sword or just straight up overpower him in a duel of magical prowess.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Doubtful. Doom handled 2 Ghost Riders, I doubt Loki has more power than they do over his soul. Transmutation wouldn't work either due to Doom forcefields. He plans for nearly everything and has worked with Loki before, studying asgardians as well as Loki. I'm not sold that Loki is that much more superior than Doom anymore. Doom is a tech savant and magic prodigy, knowing magic even Strange doesn't. Given Dooms ability to siphon people's power, Loki without 1 sided prep isn't 1-upping Victor

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Doubtful. Doom handled 2 Ghost Riders, I doubt Loki has more power than they do over his soul. Transmutation wouldn't work either due to Doom forcefields. He plans for nearly everything and has worked with Loki before, studying asgardians as well as Loki. I'm not sold that Loki is that much more superior than Doom anymore. Doom is a tech savant and magic prodigy, knowing magic even Strange doesn't. Given Dooms ability to siphon people's power, Loki without 1 sided prep isn't 1-upping Victor

Loki has handled 3 "Thor's" at once….

No Caption Provided

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: that isn't 3 Thors and all he did was blow them away. He was mocking them anyway leading me to believe they were trying to talk as opposed to fight.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Bones309

@supermanwithatan01 said:

@bones309: that isn't 3 Thors and all he did was blow them away. He was mocking them anyway leading me to believe they were trying to talk as opposed to fight.

They all had the power of Thor. There's also more to the fight than I posted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Loki's power is nothing to be taken lightly.

http://www.comicvine.com/loki/4005-4324/forums/loki-respect-thread-643269/

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh I concur. Loki is extremely underrated. He's one of my favorite villains but I don't see him winning vs Doom. Physically Doom could take anything he threw at him, Doom is smarter and has magic well enough to stall Loki while he siphons Loki's power or just beats him down with some weapon like the Antimatter gun.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh I concur. Loki is extremely underrated. He's one of my favorite villains but I don't see him winning vs Doom. Physically Doom could take anything he threw at him, Doom is smarter and has magic well enough to stall Loki while he siphons Loki's power or just beats him down with some weapon like the Antimatter gun.

Physically Doom is a normal human…he has some protections like his armor and magic but Loki is way more durable. I don't know that Doom is smarter…it's debatable…Loki is a genius even if he is. So it's not to a level where it's going to matter. Especially without any prep. in this fight. How does he siphon Loki's power? He's not Rogue and even she failed when she tried. Loki has shields too and can make copies of himself.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

@bones309 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Physically Doom is a normal human…he has some protections like his armor and magic but Loki is way more durable. I don't know that Doom is smarter…it's debatable…Loki is a genius even if he is. So it's not to a level where it's going to matter. Especially without any prep. in this fight. How does he siphon Loki's power? He's not Rogue and even she failed when she tried. Loki has shields too and can make copies of himself.

It isn't debatable.. Doom is smarter than Loki. Doom and his armor have made Ironman look like Tinman from WoO and slapped around the Hulk like a rag doll. He's got magic 2nd to Strange in the Sorcerer Supreme level, and his tech goes against beings more powerful than Loki. The guy's made Silver Surfer look foolish a number of times, theres no reason he couldn't handle Loki. He's already studied Loki on more than one occasion so the knowledge is there. Doom was kicking Thors ass before his power source was disrupted elsewhere. Albeit with prep.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bones309

@bones309 said:

@bones309 said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It isn't debatable.. Doom is smarter than Loki. Doom and his armor have made Ironman look like Tinman from WoO and slapped around the Hulk like a rag doll. He's got magic 2nd to Strange in the Sorcerer Supreme level, and his tech goes against beings more powerful than Loki. The guy's made Silver Surfer look foolish a number of times, theres no reason he couldn't handle Loki. He's already studied Loki on more than one occasion so the knowledge is there. Doom was kicking Thors ass before his power source was disrupted elsewhere. Albeit with prep.

Intelligence is very hard to gage. I see Doom as likely being more scientifically knowledgable but Loki being more knowledgable in magic. Both having a great knowledge of both. Thing with Doom is he tends to be better suited towards science and has more issue with those with magic powers like Morgan le Fay. He also tend to need more prep. for higher end foes. Didn't Loki end up saving him in that Thor fight? Didn't he also give him the plans so he could make his own "Destroyer" or am I thinking of another issue?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By kgb725

Loki

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By nickthedevil

@wolverine08: Yep. It was around the Siege arc were he stated Loki's power and intellect were beyond him

BS, where?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: I recall that instance. I can't find the scans, but I believe Doom was referring to Loki's motivations and mentality being "beyond him/beyond his understanding).

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By nickthedevil

@xiix said:

@nickthedevil: I recall that instance. I can't find the scans, but I believe Doom was referring to Loki's motivations and mentality being "beyond him/beyond his understanding).

Yeah. No Doom ever written would ever talk about his own inferiority.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickthedevil: Doom has stated to be below certain beings before the one instance I can think of is Galactus back in the classic days

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@nickthedevil: Doom has stated to be below certain beings before the one instance I can think of is Galactus back in the classic days

I remember this, his time in the Secret Wars, this occurred. However, Galactus is Galactus, and then, he was kinda the paragon of baddies.

Doom has stated to be below some things, cosmics and other worldly beings on Mephisto/Dormammu levels.

But never to anyone like Loki.

Which is why I dismissed those other ones.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: I guess my wording could have been chosen better.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Loki wins

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: yeah whats stopping Loki from turning Doom into snow like he did to Borr (who was throwing Thor around like nobody's business)

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bones309

@sophia89 said:

@oceanmaster21: i am not sure,could go to anyone here.

but i guess dr doom,then loki,then magneto.

(doom has a spell that can depower mutants(he used it on wiccan)and he dealt with loki enough times to know the trickster god in and out)

It's funny Doom has dealt with these two several times I believe. He's defeated Magneto a few times. I don't think I've ever seen him try against Loki. Best I've seen him do is try to clone Loki and seem to fail.

No Caption Provided

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89: Borr took a hit from Mijonir and it nearly broke... last time i checked Mijonir was about as magical as you could get?

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 oceanmaster21  Online
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 oceanmaster21  Online
Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

In a prep battle, Doom. In a completely random counter, Loki.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Loki Mags Doom