Ironman
Angel
Thor
DareDevil
MoonKnight
Nova
Iron Fist
Beast

They are fighting in a city not too far away. Magneto has 24 hours preparation to make it back to Asteroid M, but he is still weakened after fighting and permanently disposing of Hulk and Wasp. Can Magneto make it back to Asteroid M when everyone above is chasing him for the kill? Or can Magneto at least hold out until reinforcements of his Acolytes appear to help him?

#2 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

he can and should be able to kill everyone but thor maybe use the adamantium in bone and costume for weapon, thors hammer the ultimate plot device can obsorb energy even magnetic fields

#3 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't get it, he has 24 hours to get to asteroid M and the others have to stop him?

#4 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio

blood is a wonderful magnetic substance...

#5 Posted by Dark Raider (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto isn't gonna run from Iron man and the others. He's gonna laugh. Thor not so much, but hank Pym. Come on, he shouldn't be on the battlefield, or he'll get it like Wasp did. lol

#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Nova and Thor could do a lot of damage. Especially if it's OF Thor.

#7 Edited by Pania (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed, Nova and OF Thor are the only threats on that list. Especially OF Thor as Magneto has no defense against magic. Mags has been able to control Thor's hammer to a limited degree in the past, but a magical blast or two could do some real damage.

#8 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio

can mag mess with nova suit?

#9 Posted by Pania (1779 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"can mag mess with nova suit?"
He can mess with Iron Man's suit, but I don't know enough about how Nova's power works to say for sure.
#10 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so, Nova has a  lot of gravimetric power to counter magnetos own...

#11 Posted by Pania (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but Magneto has been shown able to control gravity (New Mutants # 35), as well as particles (Excalibur Vol. 3 #8), plus any energy that falls under EM forces, which is most of them.

Avatar image for princess_gambit
#12 Posted by Princess Gambit (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto can take hold of Nova's helmet and the rest of his metalic buttons on his suit. Thor hammer is semi defensive, but not 100% against Magneto's power. Ironman is completely useless. Wolverine is too. Capt America has an adimantium shield. They are in a city with alot of concret and steel metal I beams and cars.

#13 Posted by Slinger (5779 posts) - - Show Bio
Princess Gambit said:
"Magneto can take hold of Nova's helmet and the rest of his metalic buttons on his suit. Thor hammer is semi defensive, but not 100% against Magneto's power. Ironman is completely useless. Wolverine is too. Capt America has an adimantium shield. They are in a city with alot of concret and steel metal I beams and cars."
Is his suit metal? I'm not sure it's ever been said. His helmet's not even always hard, he can fold it up and put it in his pocket. His suit could be made of some crazy space polymer for all we know, or even be made out of energy somewhat like a Green Lantern's. Unless you know where they describe the make-up of his suit.
#14 Posted by Daffy Duck (494 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"Princess Gambit said:
"Magneto can take hold of Nova's helmet and the rest of his metalic buttons on his suit. Thor hammer is semi defensive, but not 100% against Magneto's power. Ironman is completely useless. Wolverine is too. Capt America has an adimantium shield. They are in a city with alot of concret and steel metal I beams and cars."
Is his suit metal? I'm not sure it's ever been said. His helmet's not even always hard, he can fold it up and put it in his pocket. His suit could be made of some crazy space polymer for all we know, or even be made out of energy somewhat like a Green Lantern's. Unless you know where they describe the make-up of his suit."
I will look up on it now. Just to make sure.
#15 Posted by Daffy Duck (494 posts) - - Show Bio
Paraphernalia
Nova wears a standard Xandarian StarCorps uniform, designed to accommodate his powers without being damaged by them. In addition, the uniform has a life support function that can sustain Rider under the most extreme environmental conditions. It can act as a space suit by locking off the mouth and eyes of the helmet. The helmet can also pick up radio transmissions, as well as act as a heads-up display for tracking energy signatures.
#16 Posted by Daffy Duck (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Magneto make it Asteroid M or can he hold off until the Acolytes come in to help him?

#17 Posted by SeSAW (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova, and Thor, plus Ironman will give him trouble so id say he won't make it.

#18 Posted by Zenma (5001 posts) - - Show Bio

if magneto was already weakened by hulk and wasp, and makes it back to the asteroid, then i'll be damned

#19 Posted by King Saturn (223209 posts) - - Show Bio
Nova and Thor would give Magneto hell in this fight
#20 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

none of them can penitrate mags forcefield.

#21 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

yes they can...

#22 Posted by warlock360 (28189 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto takes this

they ALL involve metal, and peter parker has his web-slinging gadgets since OMD

#23 Posted by Lance Bastro (5167 posts) - - Show Bio

none of them can except for thor.. but are we talking about mighty thor? odinforce thor? or thorforce thor? i can tell you one thing, mighty (classic) can not, the thor in mighty (classic 50th to 90's) avenergers can not also.