#101 Posted by thebatmobile12 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally someone was able to checkmate Bane.

#102 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto got blitzed by Quicksilver whom Spider-Man beat. Daken disappeared on Spider-Man so he does it to Magneto and stabs him from behind cause he won't see it coming.

#103 Posted by kajitatsu (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@daak1212 said:

@Illuminatus said:

At least there is some nuance and wittiness to Bane's trolling. I can't say as much for others....

Tide goes in, tide goes out....cant explain that.

Lol I see what you did there.

@CitizenBane said:

Yeah, I'm through with this thread. Already proved Daken is far faster than Magneto could ever hope to cope with, not my problem if people can't or don't want to see it. There's only one outcome to this fight:

No Caption Provided

Seems legit.

#104 Posted by MarvelGrey (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Daken how many Nimrod Sentinels did you take out?

#105 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

@MarvelGrey said:

Hey Daken how many Nimrod Sentinels did you take out?

Funny, it only took three regular Sentinels to send Magneto running for his life.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hey Mags, how many Asgardians did you take out?

#106 Posted by Morpheus_ (34017 posts) - - Show Bio
I hadn't noticed the high quality of debating taking place in this thread before locking it. 

Bane and the paragons of massive intellect he's up against can continue their work.
#107 Posted by Thinkagain (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@joshmightbe: Fail, Daken has no adamantium.

Fail, Daken has iron in his blood.

#108 Edited by Thinkagain (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: Daken can't do faster than light attacks because he doesn't have super human speed

ORLY?

Marvel ranks Deadpool at 7 in the speed department, highest possible rating btw, and that means he's faster than light:

And yet Deadpool can't lay a finger on Daken.

2+2 =4So you think Magneto can react to lightspeed attacks? He can't even react to Mach 5 attacks.

LOL, Daken heck no one not wolverine, not captain america- noone! in marvel can face a none retconned Deadpool in combat(fighter types). Deadpool in the beginning wasn't brain damage crazy and he didn't "talk smack to distract you" he talked trash as he beat you down. He was retconned so other heroes could shine by "beating deadpool" and upping their strength level and reducing his because he was untouchable. Even in this pick what's happening in this pic is Daken is using his pheromones to mess with DP's perception. Without it in a H2H or weapons or whatever Daken loses badily even against "crazy brain damage" deadpool. It was a bad choice to use this pic to prove your point as you misunderstood what's happening in it.

That said Daken's pheromones wouldn't reach magneto and the battle would be over in a instant before Daken could react. Daken doesn't possess super speed.

#109 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thinkagain said:

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@joshmightbe said:

@CitizenBane: Daken can't do faster than light attacks because he doesn't have super human speed

ORLY?

Marvel ranks Deadpool at 7 in the speed department, highest possible rating btw, and that means he's faster than light:

2+2 =4So you think Magneto can react to lightspeed attacks? He can't even react to Mach 5 attacks.

LOL, Daken heck no one not wolverine, not captain america- noone! in marvel can face a none retconned Deadpool in combat(fighter types). Deadpool in the beginning wasn't brain damage crazy and he didn't "talk smack to distract you" he talked trash as he beat you down. He was retconned so other heroes could shine by "beating deadpool" and upping their strength level and reducing his because he was untouchable. Even in this pick what's happening in this pic is Daken is using his pheromones to mess with DP's perception. Without it in a H2H or weapons or whatever Daken loses badily even against "crazy brain damage" deadpool. It was a bad choice to use this pic to prove your point as you misunderstood what's happening in it.

That said Daken's pheromones wouldn't reach magneto and the battle would be over in a instant before Daken could react. Daken doesn't possess super speed.

All I get from this is that you're upset that someone as fast as Deadpool couldn't keep up with Daken.

#110 Posted by Bo88gdan (5453 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto Stomps

#111 Posted by MarvelGrey (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Compliments of Google

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
#112 Edited by Thinkagain (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Thinkagain said:

@CitizenBane said:

@joshmightbe said:

ORLY?

All I get from this is that you're upset that someone as fast as Deadpool couldn't keep up with Daken.

It's more like I'm disappointed with Marvel for retconning deadpoolso they could push up busters like wolverine his pup, captain america and etc. As far as Daken vs DP it didn't bother me at all it just goes to show how bad comics are getting that at the end Wolverine says he "let deadpool do those things to him to setup Daken"

Anyway you have to first prove that Daken does if fact have super speed.

Second how he would move when Magneto freezes the iron in his blood to (take your pick) Make him explode or send him into the atmosphere or crush him.

I know your trying to bait people(self included) but I take great pleasure in killing trolls and though you may respond with jibberish. As long as you know that I know just stamped five letters on your forehead (begins with P ends in D) And since I'm such a nice guy I took the liberty of listing Daken's powers(from marvel):

Daken has superhuman strength, reflexes, endurance, longevity and sensory acuity, and an advance healing factor (the extent of which is yet to be determined). He possesses three retractable bone claws housed within each hand: two dorsal and one palmar below the wrist.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Daken#ixzz1yhqRBt2b

Daken's abilities

Daken can disguise his own scent to the point where even Wolverine's hyper-senses cannot detect him. He is a trained assassin highly skilled in espionage, and was taught many forms of armed combat by Cyber. He is also an excellent tracker, and is very fluent in German.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Daken#ixzz1yhqkTaSr

Absent is super speed. Not that it would matter.

Ciao

#113 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thinkagain said:

@CitizenBane said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@Thinkagain said:

@CitizenBane said:

@joshmightbe said:

ORLY?

It's more like I'm disappointed with Marvel for retconning deadpoolso they could push up busters like wolverine his pup, captain america and etc. As far as Daken vs DP it didn't bother me at all it just goes to show how bad comics are getting that at the end Wolverine says he "let deadpool do those things to him to setup Daken"

Anyway you have to first prove that Daken does if fact have super speed.

Second how he would move when Magneto freezes the iron in his blood to (take your pick) Make him explode or send him into the atmosphere or crush him.

I know your trying to bait people(self included) but I take great pleasure in killing trolls and though you may respond with jibberish. As long as you know that I know just stamped five letters on your forehead (begins with P ends in D) And since I'm such a nice guy I took the liberty of listing Daken's powers(from marvel):

Daken has superhuman strength, reflexes, endurance, longevity and sensory acuity, and an advance healing factor (the extent of which is yet to be determined). He possesses three retractable bone claws housed within each hand: two dorsal and one palmar below the wrist.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Daken#ixzz1yhqRBt2b

Daken's abilities

Daken can disguise his own scent to the point where even Wolverine's hyper-senses cannot detect him. He is a trained assassin highly skilled in espionage, and was taught many forms of armed combat by Cyber. He is also an excellent tracker, and is very fluent in German.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Daken#ixzz1yhqkTaSr

Absent is super speed. Not that it would matter.

Ciao

Yawn. It's sad that you need to copy/paste from a wiki and then claim you're killing trolls. Tsk.

#114 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor is a lightspeeder with microsecond reaction time. Everyone knows this.

Thor himself admitted that Wolverine was faster than him.

No Caption Provided

And Daken is so fast Logan can't even SEE him move.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Thus by logical extrapolation we can conclude that Daken is faster than Thor, who is much faster than Magneto, who cannot even keep up with Quicksilver.

Really, what part of this is so hard to swallow?

Also, Daken has owned Asgardians.

No Caption Provided

You know who else is Asgardian? Odin. You think Magneto can beat Odin? Not likely.

I hate to repeat myself, but it's still a sad state of affairs when you can post so many scans and proof for your claims, but the Magneto fanboys can only resort to copy/pasting wikis and calling you a troll. Tsk.

#115 Posted by ComicStooge (22062 posts) - - Show Bio

Face it people, CitizenBane has proven you all wrong.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
#116 Posted by Deranged Midget (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread...

#117 Posted by cattlebattle (17428 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, and I thought I wasted time with stupid BS..........that guy should get a medal.

#118 Posted by dane (10861 posts) - - Show Bio
#119 Posted by JediWaffles (757 posts) - - Show Bio

CitizenBane, you sir, are quite the troll.

Avatar image for hotsaucecommittee
#120 Posted by HotSauceCommittee (375 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at how the other dude gets a warning and this asshat gets to carry on with his blatant trolling, good job mods.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
#121 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (45774 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Daken is dead so I guess Mags wins?

#122 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

Current Daken is dead so I guess Mags wins?

Daken wants you to think he's dead, that way his enemies will slack off.

#123 Posted by cattlebattle (17428 posts) - - Show Bio
@HotSauceCommittee said:

Lol at how the other dude gets a warning and this asshat gets to carry on with his blatant trolling, good job mods.

That's Comicvine for ya...
#124 Posted by jodema (892 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone really stated that Daken and Deadpool are faster than light... Light. Incredulous.

#125 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it not commonly accepted on ComicVine that Wolverine is faster than Batman?

Batman has lightspeed reaction time:

Dodging beams of light
Dodging beams of light

If Wolverine is faster than Batman.....well, connect the dots.

#126 Posted by jeanroygrant (20442 posts) - - Show Bio

#127 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thinkagain said:

First off you're wrong about Daken's abilities. The disappearing trick is a technique taught by Romulus, not his pheromones. It was never mentioned to be his pheromones and Daken has done it before he had conscious control of his pheromones and even did it in his fight with Spider-Man before they took affect signified when they showed some green bubbles around Spider-Man's face.

And Deadpool is FTL.

Cyclops' blasts move at light speed.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And Cyclops has tagged the really fast people like the Northstar and Quicksilver.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

But Deadpool on the other hand, makes Cyclops look like a loser easily dodging Cyclops' blasts and even doing so while Surge and Domino are shooting at him. So he easily dodge bullets, easily dodge lightning and easily dodge a light speed attack allllll at the same time.

So yeah, legit speedsters and one nearing light speed couldn't react to an optic blast but Deadpool did which does match nicely along with Bane's graph. Daken whooped Deadpool and he couldn't see his attack because Daken is always where isn't looking. Wolverine didn't see it coming and he has dodged Cyclops blasts so he is FTL and obviously his son inherited his FTL Wolverine like reflexes.

Spider-Man also didn't see it coming and he has spidey sense to dodge anything like optic blasts and Spider-Man actually beat Pietro while Magneto just gets floored by him in a single punch.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

Daken's skill is just too great here since ability was never mentioned to involve pheromones and is a technique taught to him by Romulus and my scans refer to what I mentioned earlier about Spider-Man not being affected by pheromones yet and Daken still performed his disappearing act. Magneto is too low skilled to win here. Magneto can see which puts him at distinct disadvantage cause where he is looking, Daken will not be there, he will be behind and he snikts him from the rear end.

#128 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Dodging beams of light
Dodging beams of light

Agreed. Wolverine and Deadpool have dodged Cyclops' optic blasts before easily and they move at light speed. This obviously makes them FTL and Daken just inherited his father's FTL reflexes.

#129 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I am glad there are still those on the Vine willing to use reason rather than descending into fanboyism and insults. Kudos, sir.

#130 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: You are welcome, kind sir. Maybe the voice of a hall of fame debater, like myself, will finally silence the nay sayers. People just don't understand how powerful Daken is.

#131 Edited by FourthDeity (2244 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicStooge said:

Face it people, CitizenBane has proven you all wrong.

#132 Posted by Static Shock (52990 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @CitizenBane: You two are joking about that FTL stuff right?

#133 Posted by X35 (6465 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken would destroy Magneto. He is louder, angrier, and has access to a time machine!! Daken would slice and dice Magneto like SUSHI!!! What's Magneto gonna do? Drop a metal bookshelf on him? Yeah, Daken can dodge bookshelves because he's a ninja!! Magneto is an old man, out with the old geezers and in with the young blood!!

#134 Posted by Saren (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken is also infinitely smarter than Magneto, since he once convinced the Fantastic Four (including Reed Richards) that he was dead, even though he was actually alive.

#135 Edited by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken tricked a demon Wolverine (so he was amped and is originally at FTL) that was soloing the X-Men, including Magneto, Namor and even Ghost Rider.

#136 Posted by k4tzm4n (41722 posts) - - Show Bio

Avatar image for eternalgrandmaster
#137 Posted by EternalGrandMaster (426 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough of the Jokes old skool Magnus shreds Daken like in the scans....And current Magneto crushes the X-mansion on him then lobes his head off with a metallic disk.....Daken's only shot is his pheromones where he'll have to be closer than 30ft

#138 Posted by darktiger (4861 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto wins can someone comment on my battle thread Warpath vs Iron fist and upload a picture of warpath my computer is running slow and make sure to comment on it

#139 Posted by Queso6p4 (1557 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane said:

Dodging beams of light
Dodging beams of light

Agreed. Wolverine and Deadpool have dodged Cyclops' optic blasts before easily and they move at light speed. This obviously makes them FTL and Daken just inherited his father's FTL reflexes.

Given this, then...

#140 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queso6p4 said:

@god_spawn said:

@CitizenBane said:

Dodging beams of light
Dodging beams of light

Given this, then...

Psh, that was PIS cause Cyclops was focusing on other people too and Magneto admits he only got lucky in that 2nd scan.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#141 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13553 posts) - - Show Bio
@darktiger said:

Magneto wins can someone comment on my battle thread Warpath vs Iron fist and upload a picture of warpath my computer is running slow and make sure to comment on it

Warpath loses terribly. There you go.
#142 Edited by Queso6p4 (1557 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I'll concede that but it doesn't change the fact that he took Magneto by surprise but Magneto was still able to produce a shield to block his light speed attack. Plus even if he was focused on other people his beam is still light speed.

Edit: He is also at least able to track people who move at light speed (when he tracked Ms. Marvel back in the 80s), but this doesn't respond to your FTL point.

#143 Posted by Floopay (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: @CitizenBane: Daken is FTL because Deadpool is ranked 7 and 7 means FTL. WHAT!?

Just, WHAT!?

I'm baffled, please tell me none of you are serious! Deadpool is NOT, I repeat NOT FTL. Marvel is NOT stating that he is FTL. Daken is NOT FTL, because he was faster than Wade on one occasion, doesn't make him FTL it makes him faster than another peak human who is NOT FTL.

Bah! I just....I don't even know where to start.

First of all, Wolverine has beaten people who are well above him on multiple occasions, he's almost as bad a PIS machine as Batman and SA Supes. Wolverine has beaten the Silver Surfer, knocked Hulk around, knocked over Galactus with a single punch, and so many others. However, he's lost to the likes of Deadpool (multiple times, but beaten him as well), Spiderman, Magneto, Cyclops (twice I believe), Colossus, Hulk, Sabertooth (beaten him as well), etc. etc.

Second of all, Deadpool is not FTL!!! Marvel ranks anybody who uses teleportation or teleportation devices as a 7 on the speed scale!

Third, Magneto at this point is well above Daken in almost everyway. I don't know why he's not Omega-Class yet. Daken will get shredded before he has a chance to think about doing anything.

Dodging a bullet is not FTL reaction timing. It's not even that impressive anymore, even at point blank. Shang Chi has done it, Iron Fist has done it, Deadpool has done it, in fact, I'd be hard pressed to find a street leveler who hasn't done that yet these days.

I really hope that this was a joke, because I'm reading through this and just completely baffled.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#144 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@Queso6p4: But Cyclops had to turn his neck which he is not FTL. He just dodged Cyclops aim while a beam was focused on someone else, he dodged a neck crane. And Magneto in the next scan still heard Cyclops so as he heard him he could have activated his shield by the time Cyclops fired his blast allowing him to get it up in time. That didn't show he has FTL reflexes. He just shows he can react faster than Cyclops himself.

#145 Posted by Shawnbaby (11064 posts) - - Show Bio

Daken loses. Horribly.  
There isn't a single instance of him handling a Super-Human on Magneto' level. 
He is barley in Spider-Man's league. He is not in the league of one of the most powerful Omega Class Mutants on Earth. 
Magneto can kill him with nothing more than a thought.  

I can't imagine why this hasn't been locked yet.

#146 Posted by Floopay (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

said:

@god_spawn: @CitizenBane: Daken is FTL because Deadpool is ranked 7 and 7 means FTL. WHAT!?

Just, WHAT!?

I'm baffled, please tell me none of you are serious! Deadpool is NOT, I repeat NOT FTL. Marvel is NOT stating that he is FTL. Daken is NOT FTL, because he was faster than Wade on one occasion, doesn't make him FTL it makes him faster than another peak human who is NOT FTL.

Bah! I just....I don't even know where to start.

First of all, Wolverine has beaten people who are well above him on multiple occasions, he's almost as bad a PIS machine as Batman and SA Supes. Wolverine has beaten the Silver Surfer, knocked Hulk around, knocked over Galactus with a single punch, and so many others. However, he's lost to the likes of Deadpool (multiple times, but beaten him as well), Spiderman, Magneto, Cyclops (twice I believe), Colossus, Hulk, Sabertooth (beaten him as well), etc. etc.

Second of all, Deadpool is not FTL!!! Marvel ranks anybody who uses teleportation or teleportation devices as a 7 on the speed scale!

Third, Magneto at this point is well above Daken in almost everyway. I don't know why he's not Omega-Class yet. Daken will get shredded before he has a chance to think about doing anything.

Dodging a bullet is not FTL reaction timing. It's not even that impressive anymore, even at point blank. Shang Chi has done it, Iron Fist has done it, Deadpool has done it, in fact, I'd be hard pressed to find a street leveler who hasn't done that yet these days.

I really hope that this was a joke, because I'm reading through this and just completely baffled.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I just finished the last 4 pages, I stopped at page 4 and went on to comment.

Honestly, that was the best read I've had in a long time. I was laughing super hard. You know what, I hope you weren't kidding. You managed to pick the WORST scans of any particular hero, and the BEST scans of Daken's feats and used them to support your argument. In fact, I'm impressed you had these scans lying around, and readily available. Because they are absolutely hilarious.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#147 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: Great no credit on my end. Thx a lot Floopay, I thought we were cool.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
#148 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12469 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto curbstomps.

#149 Posted by Floopay (10861 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

@Floopay: Great no credit on my end. Thx a lot Floopay, I thought we were cool.

Hey, you gave up on page 7 when Static asked if you were joking. Citizen_Bane, I believe, has stuck to his guns so long, that I believe even he himself is starting to believe his misinformation.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#150 Posted by God_Spawn (42806 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: I didn't give up, I was being truthful :P.