#2  Edited By Cognitive

Team 1 due to energy draining.

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cognitive: Who are they gonna drain? They can't drain either of them.

Team 2 stomps hard, unless team 1 finds a way to BFR.

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilneas: IMO Vulcan is capable of draining the gamma radiation from Hulk, just like SS did. After that, he can BFR Juggernaut with Max.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins. No one is stomping anything.

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Gilneas

@cognitive said:

@gilneas: IMO Vulcan is capable of draining the gamma radiation from Hulk, just like SS did. After that, he can BFR Juggernaut with Max.

SS drained pre-core breach Hulk once some 40 years ago back when SS was also amped by a gamma machine Banner built. On the other hand post core breach Hulk has resisted getting drained by LoebForce Rulk(who has drained OF Thor, Watcher, Surfer), resisted getting drained by Darwin(who has drained Hela), resisted getting drained by Rogue(who has drained Zarathos and countless other characters), resisted getting drained by a Kree machine(that has drained SS, Dr. Strange, Namor), resisted getting drained by Spike Elders(who drain entire stars) for 7 straight hours. Hulk actually has one of the best feats of resistances to draining in all of Marvel.

Vulcan literally has ZERO chances of draining Hulk and he is pathetic against physical powerhouses, both of which Hulk and Juggs obviously are.

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gilneas

@the_badman said:

Team 1 wins. No one is stomping anything.

Team 2 cam absolitely stomp, without BFR team 1 has no way of winning, BFR is the only chance they have.

The_Badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilneas: Magneto can BFR both members of Team 2. Vulcan can drain and weaken Hulk. Both members of Team 1 can fly. Hulk's thunderclaps can't get through Magneto's shields while Vulcan can tank them. Explain how team 2 wins, let alone stomps?

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gilneas

@the_badman said:

@gilneas: Magneto can BFR both members of Team 2. Vulcan can drain and weaken Hulk. Both members of Team 1 can fly. Hulk's thunderclaps can't get through Magneto's shields while Vulcan can tank them. Explain how team 2 wins, let alone stomps?

As i said aside from BFR, Vulcan can not drain or weaken Hulk seeing as he resisted getting drained by better drainers(see post #6), flying helps here as much as it helps in comics, which is jack all. Hulks punches can go through Magnetos shield and so can Juggernauts since even Mags shields can't tank them for long, Vulcan can't tank crap he is terrible at tanking physical attacks. If they don't go for a BFR immediately they get massacred.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator

At this point I’d dispute surfers ability to drain hulk these days, let alone Vulcan.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cognitive: @gilneas: @the_badman: Vulcan and Magneto don't just drain energy. They manipulate energy. Magneto can manipulate energy and matter. I think Team 1 wins with an easy BFR(seen below). But BFR sucks so let's ignore that.

To my knowledge of Hulk, which is limited, Hulk has not been attacked in these specific ways so these are just theories.

Vulcan: Vulcan can not just drain energy but manipulate it. Everyone has synapse and electricity flowing through their body. What if he stops/disrupts Hulks eternal energy from flowing through his body? Does Hulk control his internal energy better than Vulcan can?

Against Blastarr, they attached a device to Hulks head that affected his cerebral cortex and he passed out. If Magneto restricts the flow of blood to Hulks head, would he pass out?

first scan is just showing BFR by reversing gravity.

Second scan is Vulcan disrupting(not draining) the internal energy of two people. Has Hulk or Juggs ever faced similar attacks? What was the outcome?

Third scan is magneto affecting the blood flow to the brain. Has Hulk or Juggs ever faced similar attacks? What was the outcome?

Fourth scan.... similiar to above

Fifth scan is just showing that Magneto can affect the blood of super powered beings and use their own blood against them.

Sixth scan shows what happens when you turn off the brain. Magneto and Vulcan can both affect brain activity.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty:

The device was attached to Banner, which makes a big difference.

As for Synapse manipulation, A character called Synapse (guess her power) used her power on Hulk once and was only able to make him slightly trip and fall into a magical circle that held him. She said that messing with Hulk's nervous system was like grabbing a live power line and was unable to do anything to him for more than mere moments.

No Caption Provided

I'll leave it to other to debate the rest of them, but Hulk's insides are every bit as resistant as his outsides and disrupting flow of blood isn't likely to do anything to either of these guys, if he could even do it to them before they crush them both.

Team 1 can win easily via BFR though, as has been mentioned, but they're badly outmatched in every other area, as they're going against 2 of the more durable and manipulation resistant character in Marvel >.>

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Gilneas

@p00ty: Vulcan: Vulcan can not just drain energy but manipulate it. Everyone has synapse and electricity flowing through their body. What if he stops/disrupts Hulks eternal energy from flowing through his body? Does Hulk control his internal energy better than Vulcan can?

There is no indication that Vulcan can even affect Hulks own energy, let alone control it better than Hulk also Hulk isn't really an energy being in the same way that those that Vulcan has affected are.

Against Blastarr, they attached a device to Hulks head that affected his cerebral cortex and he passed out. If Magneto restricts the flow of blood to Hulks head, would he pass out?

That was a very specific instance and a low showing if i might add, it was also a freshly transformed Hulk confused and at the bottom of his anger, i mean if he can stay conscious through decapitation, neck breaking and having his brain torn in half, blown up, pierced, burnt, frozen, having a lobotomy, having his brain phased in and scrambled he can stay conscious through this, current Hulk has literally brought himself from death which means his blood was not flowing and none of his organs where even functioning but he still brought himself to life, not that i think that Magneto can affect the flow of his blood in the first place to be honest.

Second scan is Vulcan disrupting(not draining) the internal energy of two people. Has Hulk or Juggs ever faced similar attacks? What was the outcome?

Hulk doesn't ooze energy in the same way that those two people do so there is no way to disrupt his energy in the same way. Anytime i saw people trying to affect his energy it was through draining and it never worked in recent decades.

Third scan is magneto affecting the blood flow to the brain. Has Hulk or Juggs ever faced similar attacks? What was the outcome?

Hulk has fought without his head, Juggernaut has fought while being nothing but a bare bone skeleton.

Fifth scan is just showing that Magneto can affect the blood of super powered beings and use their own blood against them.

Hercules is not on the level of Hulk or Juggernaut, in fact after post-core breach in particular and even with Immortal Hulk recently the gap between the 2 is quite large.

Sixth scan shows what happens when you turn off the brain. Magneto and Vulcan can both affect brain activity.

Hulk and Juggernaut are too tanky and have survived without major organs including a brain before so even if Magneto or Vulcan could affect their brains which i honestly doubt, they still wouldn't put them down.

Anyway aside from BFR the 2 don't really have a way of winning, Vulcan is bad against physical attacks as he was 3-shotted by Gladiator who doesn't hit as hard as either of the 2 here and was brought to his knees by Wolverine and Colossus before with Prox-X saying they are killing him. Magneto has also been quite inconsistent over the years and i don't see him beating either of the 2 without BFR as they are way too durable, have hax level resistance and too much raw power to overcome.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilneas: @20damon: The fighting without a head and fighting while a skeleton are outlier feats IMO.

Nevertheless, I've never seen the Synapse scan before. And both bricks have crazy hax resistance. Appears Teams 1 best and (possibly only chance) is BFR. Thanks for the comments

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@gilneas: @20damon: The fighting without a head and fighting while a skeleton are outlier feats IMO.

Nevertheless, I've never seen the Synapse scan before. And both bricks have crazy hax resistance. Appears Teams 1 best and (possibly only chance) is BFR. Thanks for the comments

eh, for hulk, it's not really an outlier, he's taken massive brain damage multiple times, most recently to the point where he was literally dead, and he gets up and keeps going. He's also been skeletonized or near skeletonized thrice and kept going

Gilneas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gilneas

@p00ty said:

Honestly I would agree if Hulk hasn't been consistently taking massive damage to his brain and still fighting especially as of recently. Most notably for instance he had Vision scramble his brain by phasing his hand into it and Hulk just shrugged it off, Kitty Pride preformed a lobotomy on him leading to a massive hemorrhage to his brain yet he shrugged it off and finally he literally got his brains blown out as Banner and was dead the entire day, the police and medics even pronounced him dead and took him to the morgue and at night while a corpse he transformed into Hulk and brought himself back to life healing his brain. So IMO those really contribute to his decapitation feat being more believable and less of an outlier.

Yea i kinda forgot the synapse scan for a moment there. There is more to the feat actually, at first synapse was trying to put Hulk to sleep but it had no effect which i think is important here

No Caption Provided

later on she was trying to stress Hulks optics to prevent him from seeing but it was not as effective as Elektras methods lol

though he healed from it in seconds so it didn't ultimately matter and as 20damon mentioned she only managed to trip him at the very end while exerting herself to the max and recounting how affecting his nervous system feels like grabbing a live power line

But yea i agree BFR is the best chance and IMO their only real chance, anyway good talk as always.

P00TY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilneas: @battle123axe: As said my knowledge on Hulk is limited so I was not aware of those instances. Thanks again!

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team one

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@p00ty said:

@gilneas: @battle123axe: As said my knowledge on Hulk is limited so I was not aware of those instances. Thanks again!

yup, anytime

GucciBrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem is juggernaut, magneto can choke hulk out or manipulate his blood or synapses, and vulcan would drain him quite easily considering even the world breaker hulk got drained by tony starks gamma draining satellites, then silver surfer casually drained him multiple times. Juggernaut would struggle to ever land a successful hit on magneto or vulcan, so I would say team 1 wins the match.