MagicGods,Meng Hao,Bai Xiaochun,Aiwass,Li Qiye,3 Emperors,Featherine,Battler,Creator Beatrice,Xiao Shi VS World of Death

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Othinus55

Magic Gods ,Aiwass (Toaru)

Eos Meng Hao

EoS Bai Xiaochun

Li Qiye(Without Primordiral Light)

Three Immortals (Emperors Domination)

Featherine

Eos Battler

Everlasting Forefather(Xiao Shi) at peak with Longevity Grass (Emperors Domination)(Psuedo Immortal)

Creator Beatrice

All Grand and Immortal Emperors(Emperors Domination)

VS

World of Death of Emperors Domination(with that man can do anything under the Old Thief Heaven ,Toaa of Emperor's Domination) .World of Death has 26 Psuedo Immortals . 27 with that man .

All of them are in World of the Death(cant break this world without Primordiral Light)

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Othinus55

@divinemaster: there are 36 psuedo immortal but that world has 26 if i remember correctly .and Seahorse said to li qiye: we'd eat you If it wasn't for the primordiral light .and Li Qiye did not deny it .old man is strong as li qiye(probably) and that man strong as OTH(for other Psuedo Immortals) that man destroyed burial grounds and eated other psuedo immortals .li qiye killed 6 of them, but could he kill the rest ? he was so badly injured, I think he didn't go ahead because he didn't think he could win and his plan was to destroy that world so he used primordiral light.and don't you think other emperors like purewood can do anything ? I mean they are really weak but they aren't ignorant , grand and immortal emperors was usefull against Samsara , or maybe they will die instantly ?

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: but still he is stronger than all psuedo immortals , he can eat them easily .Im sure he is stronger than Li Qiye right now .for MH and BXC there are still other dark psuedo immortals ,Li Qiye cant kill all of them and

i think Featherinee ,MH and BXC isn't enough to kill other 26 psuedo immortals .Xiao shi will have key Role again ,he was the most important character ever seen in the entire novel from beginning He was the only one who knew how to defeat OTH. His Dao Heart was most brilliant Among Psuedo Immortals .

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: well Li Qiye will take the strongest .Old man and other psuedo immortals will be problem .there are 26! Xiao Shi Meng Hao Bai Xiaochun Featherine are same as Psuedo Immortals .26 vs 4 .do you think Li Qiye can something against all when "that person" is here?

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who dafuq is World of Death?

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: that person is part of death world ,i guess .thats why i added him .

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would add more people for Li Qiye's team. That person can destroy everyone easily except Xiao Shi and Li Qiye .

There is always a vaster sky and a greater man. The immensity of the grand dao is beyond your imagination. Sure, your dao heart is unmatched in history but loftier existences are around, even more unfathomable.” The existence took some time before speaking again in a serious manner. It didn’t sound like an excuse.

How are they compared to the villainous heaven?” Li Qiye remained calm.

“Comparable.” The voice revealed.

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: I doubt that meng hao is stronger than Li Qiye .ED verse has more brokren shits .

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rayuzaku
Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: how does this version of Meng Hao compares to LQY ?

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: well I dunno the series ex for how ridiculous overpowered it is so I can't debate

Light123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Othinus55

@divinemaster: Er Gen verse has treasures like Nine Heavenly Treasures or Scriptures ? I only remember Desolate Era and A Eternal Will and Im sure ED verse was stronger .plus 13th palace ,pirmordiral light ,primordiral will etc .if meng hao is that strong this will be good for Li Qiye's team.

Avatar image for deactivated-612884ba3e40e
deactivated-612884ba3e40e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think half of these characters can even survive in WoD

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: I tried it(just a little) and i dont like it :P I really dont like Er Gen series especially desolate era .My first series was RMJI and Talisman Emperor ,then Desolate Era(copy of Talisman emperor ) after that time i really cant enjoy with Er Gen novels .i want to try ISSTH more ,but my friends always dont recommend ISSTH i really cant decide for years.

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jekyllnhyde: maybe grand emperors like Purewood ? I believe that they're stronger than progenitors .

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Senior_Nepuko

@othinus55 said:

@divinemaster: I doubt that meng hao is stronger than Li Qiye .ED verse has more brokren shits .

He is actually.

@othinus55 said:

@divinemaster: I tried it(just a little) and i dont like it :P I really dont like Er Gen series especially desolate era .My first series was RMJI and Talisman Emperor ,then Desolate Era(copy of Talisman emperor ) after that time i really cant enjoy with Er Gen novels .i want to try ISSTH more ,but my friends always dont recommend ISSTH i really cant decide for years.

That's... none of those are Er Gen XD. The only Er Gen novels you cited in the above is ISSTH, which you didn't read.... Desolate Era is I Eat Tomatoes... RMJI is another author and Talisman Emperor is yet another author.

Entity1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Entity1

Is Eternal Denomination Novel World of Death similar to Carefree Path of Dreams Novel Final Destination?

Othinus55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@senior_nepuko: it's been at least 3 or 4 years .I'm not continuing any novels except rmji and ed .I must have mixed it up .

Entity1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divinemaster: Got it, it's almost the same but on a smaller & much weaker scale.

Senior_Nepuko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@othinus55: it's fine, just wanted to clear it up. But yeah, that means you didn't read a single one yet and Er Gen isn't DE lol, so you have a lot of binging ;-).