• Standard gear and equipment
  • Starting Distance 35 metres
  • Win by death or KO
  • PIS off

Bonus R1: Magic Knights get Licht, Lumiere & The Devil

Bonus R2: Guilds get Human Zeref and Pre-Ravines Acnologia

#2 Posted by Skye02 (175 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by El_directo_ (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many combatants turns me off in a battle thread.

Dunno about Round 1 but Round 2 is a massive stomp in FT favor due to the addition of acnologia. He can actually solo them all. They all rely on magic, magic is null against acnologia not to mention he can eat their attacks as well. He also much above anybody in the black clover verse power-wise.

#4 Edited by GXrevs06 (5222 posts) - - Show Bio

FT holds the advantage as far as DC goes but the Knights have considerably more hax and arguably outclass in speed.

Zeref and Acno would make it a lot closer in R2, especially with latter's magic immunity, but I would still give the Knights the edge.

#5 Edited by GXrevs06 (5222 posts) - - Show Bio

@el_directo_ said:

Too many combatants turns me off in a battle thread.

Dunno about Round 1 but Round 2 is a massive stomp in FT favor due to the addition of acnologia. He can actually solo them all. They all rely on magic, magic is null against acnologia not to mention he can eat their attacks as well. He also much above anybody in the black clover verse power-wise.

How? He can't hurt Gueldre with magic for starters, and any harm he tries to inflict on the Black Bulls would get retconned by Rouge. Charmy literally eats magic for breakfast and Asta can outright cancel spells using his 'causality severing' sword, with Gauche backing him using his "Mirror Brigade" spell if Acno opts for 'carpet bombing' tactics. Gueldre could then cast 'travelling companion' spell to cloak key individuals and make them intangible to magic.

I agree, Acno is decently, if not substantially above BC as far as raw power(DC) goes, but BC makes up for it with hax and speed.. Acno's ability to eat magic, coupled with Zeref's presence, would make Bonus R2 extremely close and drawn out, but I can't see how he could possibly solo

#6 Posted by AvatarReiko (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

Gajeel>Nozel. Gajeel eats his mercury

Natsu>>>Sisgoleon & Fuegoleon. He just eats them

Laxus eats Luck

Noelle>Juvia

Yami>Erza

Wendy> Spirit Dive Yuno

Ultear>Julius in time magic

Langris & Finral>Minerva

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#7 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3597 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m inclined to say FT although I think black clover is by far the better manga.

#8 Posted by El_directo_ (1325 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko: How is ultear greater than Julius in time magic? I would understand if u said zeref(although its arguable).

#9 Posted by TheEmperor95 (2190 posts) - - Show Bio

FT team are statues in this fight. They completely blitzed before they can even think

#10 Edited by AvatarReiko (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95 said:

FT team are statues in this fight. They completely blitzed before they can even think

They get nuked by dragon roar spam from dragon slayers. Natsu on his own is already multi moutain in DC. Add DF Gajeel, Sting, Rouge, Cobra and Laxus Fairy Law and Magic Knights get clean wiped

@el_directo_ said:

@avatarreiko: How is ultear greater than Julius in time magic? I would understand if u said zeref(although its arguable).

Ultear is a literal concept of time and her time manipulation far transcends Julius'

#12 Posted by DevoidRuby (780 posts) - - Show Bio

BC team annihilates them all.

How is Fairy tail going to deal with a bunch of FTL characters all with better hax than them?

Also, saying Acno is immune to all BC magic is dumb.

Unless you wanna say that Acno could no sell Dr Strange, Dr Fate and tons of other high tier magic users, you need to show feats of him resisting Magic on the level of BC characters.

#13 Posted by AvatarReiko (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Fairy tail going to deal with a bunch of FTL characters all with better hax than them?

Unless you wanna say that Acno could no sell Dr Strange, Dr Fate and tons of other high tier magic users, you need to show feats of him resisting Magic on the level of BC characters.

That is dreadful comparison. Strange and Fate are so far beyond BC and FT that it is not even funny. BC has not shown anything that would be too much for Acno to no-sell. FT outclasses them in busting and strength

Avatar image for bluelantern1996
#14 Edited by BlueLantern1996 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Going with knights

Very haxed and speed advantage of course

#15 Posted by Jko1 (3576 posts) - - Show Bio

@devoidruby said:

That is dreadful comparison. Strange and Fate are so far beyond BC and FT that it is not even funny. BC has not shown anything that would be too much for Acno to no-sell. FT outclasses them in busting and strength

Wait did that guy really just try to argue a no-limits fallacy against a character whose superior to the character using hax? Lmaooooo, the people here become funnier by the day.

#16 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (592 posts) - - Show Bio

Julius, Yami and Asta are the big factors in this match. Alone Julius is a another lvl, to great speed and hax ability, he could probably even solo in the first round. Even though with Zeref and Acno R2 became better, I still would say that Team BC would win in the end.