• 62 results
#51 Posted by diydeath (2409 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol this thread...

#52 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: just saying, it was referred to as an island. And some bleach fanboys go by the writer stated it was a mountain so it is a mountain. I get where you're driving at though and I actually quite agree with u on that note.

This. If Ichigo Vaped a mountain, then I guess Mael is a casual island buster.

#53 Posted by ovy7 (2652 posts) - - Show Bio

@worldofruin6: well, an island can be any patch of land surrounded by water. There are islands that are like just a few meters wide.

Mountains, usually, are clasified only afer a certain hight, though there are exceptions.

I think this is one of the disadvantages (?) of labeling someone a mountain/island/X buster. Like how big of an island? The size of Fiji or the size of Brittain?

#54 Posted by FaradaySloth (8484 posts) - - Show Bio

"I'm triggered because I can't disprove this argument so I'll just pull "by dis logik" on Bleach fans haha that'll show them!!!"

#55 Posted by Lordflawlez (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Lol dude just stop

You already showed you know nothing about nnt characters when you said they are only mountain level

Something they surpassed since galand

Go get yourself informed dude

#56 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

@worldofruin6: well, an island can be any patch of land surrounded by water. There are islands that are like just a few meters wide.

The islands we think of here on CV are not meters wide.

Mountains, usually, are clasified only afer a certain hight, though there are exceptions.

This is why we use different categorizations. There can be large mountains, mountains, small mountains, large hills, and hills.

I think this is one of the disadvantages (?) of labeling someone a mountain/island/X buster. Like how big of an island? The size of Fiji or the size of Brittain?

This is why we have eyes. When I talk about mountain busting, I'm assuming a certain character can bust an average sized mountain. If the character can bust a small mountain, then said character is a small mountain buster. The same for an island. Mael's lightball of love was only mountain level in DC even tho it dwarfed an "island"(hill).

#57 Edited by Co-Boss (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190: I really have to agree with you on this one. Some bleach wankers really really have selective scaling. Their verse can scale based on speculation but other can't. I do believe dangai Ichigo is above just mountain level (at his strongest I would put Ichigo at island) but some try to say he's country plus because he destroyed a small mountain with a casual swing which is just too far a leap. On the other hand no other verse can scale that way because it shows off how few quantifiable feats the writer of bleach even put in his series.

On topic, I could see the collective commandments being able to keep aizen at bay long enough for mael to take out ichigo and then beat aizen. Mael mid-high diff

#58 Posted by ourmanuel (10511 posts) - - Show Bio

There’s no one “wanking” here, yhwach’s description of ichigo’s shikai is for all intents and purposes, accurate.

How I get called a wanker/selectively scaling is just beyond me. It’s almost as if some of you didn’t pay attention when you were reading/watching the series.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No matter how many times I post this, people still never fail to claim “he’s mountain level” which is weird considering the shockwave from a casual sword parry, was stated by the author to destroy a mountain and the only evidence against it is based on inaccuracies due to perspective.

Not to mention ichigo tanking/stating he could tank the combined focused power of 6 fragors to the face, and proceeding to slice their cage apart. That a cage made of 6 “mountain” busters that he sliced apart casually.

Then Yhwach stated that true shikai = dangai and we already know what someone like kenpachi could do.

But “hurr durr, you be wankers durr hurr”

#59 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya finally got to Manny.

#60 Edited by Godren (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo one shots, I love when people calls Ichigo hill- mountain level based off an effortless parry LOL, even though doing that to a mountain is vastly above mountain level since he sublimated it.

#61 Posted by Thatoneguy2958 (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Either of bleach team murk Mel minimal difficulty.

#62 Posted by KingogKings777 (1837 posts) - - Show Bio

There’s no one “wanking” here, yhwach’s description of ichigo’s shikai is for all intents and purposes, accurate.

How I get called a wanker/selectively scaling is just beyond me. It’s almost as if some of you didn’t pay attention when you were reading/watching the series.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No matter how many times I post this, people still never fail to claim “he’s mountain level” which is weird considering the shockwave from a casual sword parry, was stated by the author to destroy a mountain and the only evidence against it is based on inaccuracies due to perspective.

Not to mention ichigo tanking/stating he could tank the combined focused power of 6 fragors to the face, and proceeding to slice their cage apart. That a cage made of 6 “mountain” busters that he sliced apart casually.

Then Yhwach stated that true shikai = dangai and we already know what someone like kenpachi could do.

But “hurr durr, you be wankers durr hurr”

I thought he meant mugestu, since that's the form that defeated Aizen.

#63 Posted by Gaoron (8248 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm saying this on every Ichi vs NNT thread and I will say it again, Ichigo vaporizing that hill with a shockwave of his casual parry from dozens if not hundreds of meters away is better than most feats shown in NNT and that includes Mael. Team Bleach ftw.

#64 Posted by FaradaySloth (8484 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

I'm saying this on every Ichi vs NNT thread and I will say it again, Ichigo vaporizing that hill with a shockwave of his casual parry from dozens if not hundreds of meters away is better than most feats shown in NNT and that includes Mael. Team Bleach ftw.

"But don't you know, Meliodas snapped a hill in half *goes into trash scaling based on all assumptions of their speed, DC, etc. levels.* and boom *insert any NNT Character* stomps Ichigo!!!"

"...Well Ichigo slashed Yhwach in half who-"

"OMG STOP WITH YOUR WANK SCALING"

"I haven't even started yet-"

"WANKER GOSH UR SUCH A HYPOCRITE"

"That's it I'm leaving"

"heh, I jus ohwned a bleck debatter wit faccs and logik!"

#65 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4259 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingogkings777:

I'm pretty sure he was at Mugetsu levels when his Reiatsu become visible.

No Caption Provided

But Mugetsu shouldn't be far above Dangai, it just allows him to put every ounce of his power into one last Getsuga.

#66 Posted by El_directo_ (412 posts) - - Show Bio

So much bleach & nnt downplay in this thread.

Mael(4C) is country lvl tru scaling and power lvl, he's above samriel and tamriel would created an ocean and can manipulate it at will(that's a country lvl feat for the duo and mael is above them both. He also scales much higher to Mel's danafor feat which is already a small island feat. Mael is also above assault Mel whom is already island+ so its not far fetched to think he's country lvl(or at least small country).

As for monster aizen, I think hes island level, firstly based on the fact that he shouldn't be weaker than ulquiorra(his lanza is island level). Also from the scans Emmanuel posted, he's easily multi mountain in aoe with just 1 freaking fragor blast and we know he can spam frigging 6 of 'em. How some people would think aizen isnt even mountain lvl is beyond me. so we know his ap should be much higher, so I don't think its wank to say aizen's island lvl at least.

Now I think ichigo's country lvl, why? ichigo went and fodderize this version of aizen like nobody's business. This would make him at least island+, not to mention he scales to shikai Kenny which someone already mentioned here, the same Kenny that has a legit small country lvl feat from busting gremmy's meteor. And he still has his FGT transformation, yet another boost.

As for the battle, 1v1 mael would beat aizen comfortably, although I don't see how mael would get past aizen's immortality or hougoku instant evolution, maybe it could end in a stalemate.

Against ichigo, I see ichigo winning.

And 2v1 the team takes it low diff.