• 62 results
#1 Edited by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Mael the demonic archangel

Vs

These two

Who wins?

#3 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by AlexTheBoss (16309 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez: Now the fight is closer, it probably depends on the time of day.

Edit: Since it's composite Mael, I would lean him. If you include his hypothetical one form, he wins.

#5 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

“Mael the demonic archangel” vs “these two” hm i wonder who the OP favors.

OT: The shinigami ignore him and have a rematch. Either stomps.

#7 Edited by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

Lol Leo always one of the first to jump on a bleach thread posting the same poor opinion without research

None is soloing and you know it now debate properly

#8 Posted by HitTheAssasin (7633 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Mael doesn't really have a plethora of feats, even though he just regained Sun.

#9 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by ovy7 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

The Commandment of Love could sckrew Aizen over, but Ichigo not that much, Dangai Ichigo was like "Meh, whatever...".

Outside of this, honestly, Esta/Mael didn't seemed that impressive to me. Probably team.

IIRC, I've seen him in one thread state that you need Toriko or DBZ to beat the God tiers or NNT or something like that. That neither the God Tiers of Naruto or Bleach would cut it.

#12 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez:

The top 4 Espada can destroy LN by simply transforming as said in the manga several times and in the data books.

Base Aizen is above all of the espada combined.

SE Ulquiorra’s LDR cant be anything less than Island level.

Base Aizen is above SE Ulq.

Monster Aizen is needless to say massively above base aizen and Dangai ichigo is above him. Mael isnt even tickling them when it comes to DC.

HM Chad who wasn’t even really espada level has a town level physical feat. Now apply the scaling above and Mael isn’t tickling them with his physicals either. And they can also be scaled to Kenpachis meteor feat making it even more unfair.

SS arc Ichigo is around lightning level then got stronger and was still called slow and was blitzed by base Grimmjow. Now apply the scaling above and you’ll see Mael would get easily blitzed. And they can also be scaled to Ichibeis casual 1000 ri feat and mimihagi making it even more unfair.

Now onto feats. Regarding energy attacks Ichigo has crushed LDR with his bare hands in a weaker form tanked a poing blank fraggor that would be massively above a LDR and later overpowered Ultra Fraggor which is comprised of 6 fraggors with a single swing of his sword.

Regarding physical attacks Ichigo has complelty vaporized a structure the author refered to as a mountain by simply moving his sword in it’s direction.

Maels complelty outclassed here which is why they can literally ignore him and have a rematch.

This is coming from a guy that actually really likes Mael and NNT. They just aren’t on par with bleach Top tiers.

#13 Edited by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio
@leothegreatest said:

@lordflawlez:

Monster Aizen is needless to say massively above base aizen and Dangai ichigo is above him. Mael isnt even tickling them when it comes to DC.

Not necessarily true as Aizen didn’t know about segunda etapa

#14 Posted by ovy7 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest said:

@lordflawlez:

He's still strong enough to casually two-shot Ressurection Haribel, so putting him around S2 Ulq isn't that far fetched honestly.

#15 Edited by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: two-shooting harribel doesn’t necessarily put him on R2 level, and that’s pretty much implying that Aizen has enough reiatsu to replicate the Lanza feat.

AKA wanking

#16 Posted by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

@leothegreatest said:

IIRC, I've seen him in one thread state that you need Toriko or DBZ to beat the God tiers or NNT or something like that. That neither the God Tiers of Naruto or Bleach would cut it.

No Caption Provided

#17 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

@leothegreatest said:

@lordflawlez:

SE would put Ulq above the rest of the Espada but not above all of them combined

#18 Posted by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: but we have no way to confirm nor deny that.

It’s much safer to say Aizen isn’t above him than to imply Aizen has island busting reiatsu reserves.

AKA wanking.

#19 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

@ovy7 said:
@leothegreatest said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#20 Posted by LoveEveryone (1061 posts) - - Show Bio

Dangai Ichigo = Post Squad Zero Ichigo. So him and Aizen win high diff.

#21 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

Dude don't misquote me

I never said that about nnt God tier. I only said that it would take a power much greater than bleach to by pass the ruler since Mel couldn't defeat him for 60 years and these verses are closer to each other in power levels so they might need something far above like toriko dbz as a safe bet since we don't know what it takes to by pass the demon kings ability

If you were smarter you would know the difference between this and what you posted

#22 Posted by ovy7 (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: two-shooting harribel doesn’t necessarily put him on R2 level, and that’s pretty much implying that Aizen has enough reiatsu to replicate the Lanza feat.

AKA wanking

He should have enough reiatsu, but replicating the feat is the hard part. In terms of DC/AoE, I don't think he can, but in terms of AP, he probably should be able to.

#23 Edited by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

I don't wanna debate in my own thread but you must be supremely biased to even entertain the thought of thinking someone like dangai Ichigo or monster aizen can solo mael

That's like the biggest joke I've heard this year considering that mael can stomp casual mountain level characters

#24 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Composite Mael curbs.

#25 Posted by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest:

That's like the biggest joke I've heard this year considering that mael can stomp casual mountain level characters

you think stomping casual mountain levelers is impressive to dangai Ichigo and monster Aizen?

#26 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Alright lets put it like this,

The released 9th espada is at a 1 the 8th Szayel is at a 1.1, Zommari is at a 1.2 and ect all the way to Yammy which would be a 1.9. All of them together would be a 14.5.

Base Aizen is stronger than all of them combined so lets put him at a 15.

I don’t see how Ulq who’s a 1.5 in his first release would jump to higher than a 15 in his second release.

And Aizen‘s above the top 4 combined who could each level Las noches with their release LN is Island level at the very minimum him having Island level reiatsu is an understatement

#27 Posted by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

The released 9th espada is at a 1 the 8th Szayel is at a 1.1, Zommari is at a 1.2 and ect all the way to Yammy which would be a 1.9. All of them together would be a 14.5.

I don’t see how Ulq who’s a 1.5 in his first release would jump to higher than a 15 in his second release.

And Aizen‘s above the top 4 combined who could each level Las noches with their release LN is Island level at the very minimal him having Island level reiatsu is an understatement

I mean, I’m not really a fan of that much scaling and your numbers for the espada could be wrong.

Technically you could be correct, but still Aizen having island level reiatsu is dodgy.

It could theoretically be possible due to how Isshin could hurt chrysalis Aizen while Lanza couldnt hurt VL ichigo and Ishin would be around base Aizen level or higher.

But the whole island level base Aizen thing would be hard to believe based on his feats. And even if I believed it, most other people here wouldn’t.

Though he could possibly have that level of potency.

#28 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Leo kept mentioning Ichigo and aizens Hill vaporizing feat as if it's impressive but even if it was a mountain, it still pales in comparison to maels power

It takes a power level of 26k or less to casually destroy a mountain and maels power is over 200k

Alot of people already agreed that Escanor beats dangai Ichigo or monster aizen individually and mael powerlevel is above even Escanor

So it's laughable he thinks they can solo mael when they can't even solo Escanor

#29 Posted by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez:

First off, it was called a mountain and the only evidence that it’s not is due to perspective.

Secondly, you do know that ichigo destroyed that “hill” with the shockwave from a casual sword parry. Not even a sword slash, not even an actual hit. Not even an actual technique, just his swing.

Third, ulquiorra’s Lanza is more impressive than whatever BS scaling power levels of 200k would give. And ichigo crushed that in his hand in a much more inferior form.

So no, these dudes aren’t beating dangai. He’ll, by yhwach’s statement, dangai is as powerful as true shikai who’s strongerhan kenpachi.

#30 Posted by MrViking (607 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo or Aizen solo stomp ,

1. Aizen immortal and can evolve . In base form he have more than enoguht reatsu to make grimmjow kneel before him , Other espadas cant do this to an another espada , even 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 .

2. Base Aizen is several times weaker than hogyoku Aizen (who still can evolve )

3.Dangai ichigo physical feats are far above than for example naruto or nnt verse physical feats .

4. Dangai ichigo can just transform into FGT ichigo , and he seems to be a higher dimensional being , higher than Aizen , who was already far above the captains , ex captains , who supposed to be the strongest shinigamis at the time .

No Caption Provided

#31 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:
@leothegreatest said:

@ourmanuel:

And Aizen‘s above the top 4 combined who could each level Las noches with their release LN is Island level at the very minimum him having Island level reiatsu is an understatement

I mean, I’m not really a fan of that much scaling and your numbers for the espada could be wrong.

Technically you could be correct, but still Aizen having island level reiatsu is dodgy.

It could theoretically be possible due to how Isshin could hurt chrysalis Aizen while Lanza couldnt hurt VL ichigo and Ishin would be around base Aizen level or higher.

But the whole island level base Aizen thing would be hard to believe based on his feats. And even if I believed it, most other people here wouldn’t.

Though he could possibly have that level of potency.

The numbers were just examples and i feel like they’re a pretty good example as to why Aizen is above him.

Like Ovy said from what we’ve seen Ulq is definitely superior in AoE but certainly not in AP.

#32 Posted by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Edited by LeoTheGreatest (3779 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel said:

@lordflawlez:

First off, it was called a mountain and the only evidence that it’s not is due to perspective.

Secondly, you do know that ichigo destroyed that “hill” with the shockwave from a casual sword parry. Not even a sword slash, not even an actual hit. Not even an actual technique, just his swing.

Third, ulquiorra’s Lanza is more impressive than whatever BS scaling power levels of 200k would give. And ichigo crushed that in his hand in a much more inferior form.

So no, these dudes aren’t beating dangai. He’ll, by yhwach’s statement, dangai is as powerful as true shikai who’s strongerhan kenpachi.

This. Flaws you’re a wanker and a downplayer.

I already took the time to explain to you why they stomp and Escanor would get stomped as well.

#34 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

They proceed to get murdered by Mael.

#35 Edited by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel:

Lmao ulquorria Lanza is what you are scaling from? Since when does destructive capacity equal attack potency?

Ulquorria Lanza is one of the biggest attack in the entire bleach world in aoe damage . In fact it's bigger than 99 percent of all blast shown in the series but the attack potency is garbage. Far lower than it seems

For example aizens fraggor had nowhere near the destructive capacity of the Lanza. Does that make ulquorria attack stronger than aizen. Fraggor? Hell frikking no

Dangai aizen and Ichigo feats were not above mountain level. And are far weaker than am meliodas or the one Escanor.

Mael is like several tiers above them its laughable.

Weaker characters than mael will laugh at ulquorria Lanza much less a higher being like mael with transcendent abilities

Clearly you know nothing about attack potency and base all your arguments on destructive capacity that even bleach contradicts.

Your points are moot and your research is really poor

Anyone with half a brain know mael will shit stomp either 1v1. Which is why this is a 2v1

#36 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16309 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordflawlez:

Dangai aizen and Ichigo feats were not above mountain level.

There feats were around mountain level, for example the fraggor, but Aizen could make multiple of those, so he and Ichigo should scale to multi mountain level.

#37 Posted by ourmanuel (9438 posts) - - Show Bio

Ulquorria Lanza is one of the biggest attack in the entire bleach world in aoe damage . In fact it's bigger than 99 percent of all blast shown in the series but the attack potency is garbage. Far lower than it seems

For example aizens fraggor had nowhere near the destructive capacity of the Lanza. Does that make ulquorria attack stronger than aizen. Fraggor? Hell frikking no

This is like saying that Lanza’s potency is trash because ichigo’s dad’s getsuga was able to harm Aizen and it has multi-bulding AOE.

Fragor being mountain level in AOE doesn’t make Lanza less, it just proves that fragor’s potency is that good. By your logic, since fragor hurt ichigo’s arm yet a weaker version of ichigo contained Lanza in his hand, you're basically saying that Lanza is really town level or multi-city block.

Dangai aizen and Ichigo feats were not above mountain level. And are far weaker than am meliodas or the one Escanor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The worst part is that even if you call those hills, the width and depth of the attack makes it far above “mountain level” lmao.

Mael is like several tiers above them its laughable.

No, and there is way more scaling that puts Monster and Dangai above him.

Weaker characters than mael will laugh at ulquorria Lanza much less a higher being like mael with transcendent abilities

Based on what feats?

Clearly you know nothing about attack potency and base all your arguments on destructive capacity that even bleach contradicts.

Actually it’s you who’s failed to understand the basic concepts of AP. If an attack destroys a mountain yet doesn’t harm me, but another attack destroys a city block and almost kills me, that isn’t an anti-feat for the first attack, it’s a good feat for the second one.

Your points are moot and your research is really poor

Right back at you.

Anyone with half a brain know mael will shit stomp either 1v1. Which is why this is a 2v1

Yet you made a thread about this. Hmmmm...

Flaws you’re a wanker and a downplayer.

And you’re also a biased OP.

But don’t worry, I won’t tag any mods because I’m thoroughly enjoying this.

So, for now

No Caption Provided

#38 Posted by FaradaySloth (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

Ichigo and Aizen's most casual attacks are mountain level with lowball, and they're easily above multi-mountain with potency making it to Island+ (aka something NNT has yet to shown)

Duo easily wins this. VL Ichigo alone would give Mael trouble lol.

@ourmanuel btw I'm stealing that meme

Ichigo everytime someone claims a NNT Character has a better feat than him
Ichigo everytime someone claims a NNT Character has a better feat than him

#39 Edited by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Dude are you seriously saying nnt does not have more than mountain level potency when galand with only a power level of 26k can casually destroy a mountain and mael has a power level of over 200k yet you think he'still somehow a mountain level character?

Does this sound smart to you?

Since you love using scaling so much from bleach instead of actual feats. Scaling from what lower characters are capable of

Galand is a casual mountain buster with 26k pl. Far weaker than unsealed meliodas who is far weaker than Demon mark meliodas who is on par with estarosa who is far weaker than base Escanor who is far weaker than am meliodas who is far weaker than the one Escanor

See how many levels of power we crossed from mountain level? Yet you have the guts to imply nnt characters are only mountain level in potency? What a joke of a post

Although the one Escanor power levels wasn't stated but mael power level is far above any of the others who can fodderize galand who can casually destroy a mountain

Mael>>>>>>>characters >>>>>>>>galand >mountain level

Be logical when you debate and you begin to see things clearly

#40 Posted by FaradaySloth (7577 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ^

#42 Posted by Lordflawlez (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth:

Dude what I posted are cold hard facts. You can't debunk it cos you know it's true.. which is why you can't reply properly

Can't argue with facts now can you? That's what I thought

#43 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Meal with all the commandments he took in solo's the verse except maybe ywhach. Meal himself one shotted a floating island. Bleach fans entirely are all a bunch of hypocrites(no offense). I mean this dudes takes their lifetime scaling tiers to each other but don't accept it when it comes to a separate verse. The average bleach fanboys logic is Ichigo casual parry swing vaped the top of a hill or small mountain so an actual swing from him should be multi mountain level right? Thing is this isn't even scaling but pure assumption and speculation. There's literally no telling what would have happened which brings y'all to speculation. Said ichigo was in his dangai form then which was his strongest form,yet at that time which sums up the fact that he was at full power. There's literally no hidden agenda towards him then but that he was at his peak at that point in dangai. Even though we take it that it was a casual swing,(still doesn't change the fact that he was replicating this at his ultimate form when he was at full power then) Saying a full blown attack from him would be multi mountain level is totally false and falls on speculation or fan fiction. I mean saitama the same guy who hasn't even tried a little bit in his lifetime including when he depicted a continental level AoE while not even getting a midget bit close to full potentials still don't get to be continental level by some people or even close to.

But here we've niggas wanking ichigo immeasurably that because he replicated a feat with a parry swing, then he gets threefold the aoe of that attack if he actually tried right? Once again pure speculation and nothing more because there's no scaling here except from an head canon source.

Nnt scaling is far legit because we know the range between tiers deals with power level and the higher it gets,the more broken a tier is. We've actually even seen a pre full noon Escanor folderize galand whose got mountain level dc. But no, we can't scale this nnt tiers to this instances even though they clearly work on the power level scale but what we can do would be to only work with the speculation we've for ichigo.

Flawed and poor logic indeed.

#44 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16309 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190: Did you really call that thing Mael destroyed a floating island? It was tiny, destroying it would be hill level at max. Obviously Mael is far beyond that, but calling that thing an island is worse than call Las Noches a country.

Mael wins this imo, but definitely isn’t because he can destroy a tiny rock in the sky that either Ichigo or Aizen could also one shot.

#45 Edited by ElderElijah190 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: just saying, it was referred to as an island. And some bleach fanboys go by the writer stated it was a mountain so it is a mountain. I get where you're driving at though and I actually quite agree with u on that note.

#46 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16309 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190: Ah I see. I agree with Mael being stronger than most Bleach characters, but I think almost soloing EOS Bleach is too much. He could possibly solo Bleach from an earlier arc, but the final arc had too many people that could give him a hard time 1v1 and possibly win.

#47 Posted by Smokak (616 posts) - - Show Bio

Mael soloing bleach now nice

#48 Edited by ElderElijah190 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: well, if u present it in such a logical cool headed way, I couldn't agree more. I mean yeah there are eos bleach tiers barring yhwach himself who could give meal a run for his money and I totally agree. The ideology I can't stand are the blinded bleach fans logic they manoeuvre every damn time to highball dangai Ichigo and aizen beyond measures and lowball nnt.

#49 Posted by ElderElijah190 (1995 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically why I decided to work with it.

#50 Posted by Helloman (26909 posts) - - Show Bio

Mael wins.