Setting

No Caption Provided

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sensui uses his aura and vaporizes Madara.

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By OrangeCrush81

What in the world is this?

Sensui vapes him

There is no fight to begin with

Unless you want to use his one of his weaker personalities, Minoru or Kazuya

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara Uses Limbo Clone And Solos My Hero And Hunter x Hunter And Yu Yu Whatever

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Can Explain Why Limbo Clone Can Do This

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Dude Can You Prove Thats A Fact

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Limbo Clones Are From A Different Dimesion You Cant See Them Or Touch Them With Out The Six Paths Power Madara One Shots

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: If You Want We Can Cav This Since Our Other Cavs Are Done Either Way Half The Naruto Fanbase Knows Madara Destroys This Dude

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh Alive Madara Well Then He Stomps Even Harder With The Nine Tails

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangecrush81: Nope Madara Stomps He Has The Nine Tails The Fuel For Narutos Power And He Has Susanoo That Splited Moutains No Madara Stomps This Dude Espically With Izangi

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pics

@rmanao: No. I am not CaVing anything and stop with the ludicrous replies. You're spamming.

Sensui is Planetary, Madara is not. This fight is one-sided as it gets. Enough said.

Thinking any Naruto character can solo YYH is all the more laughable. You don't even know about YYH to say that. Raizen is enough to shitstomp all of the top tiers in naruto in a physical battle.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@rmanao: No. I am not CaVing anything and stop with the ludicrous replies. You're spamming.

Sensui is Planetary, Madara is not. This fight is one-sided as it gets. Enough said.

Thinking any Naruto character can solo YYH is all the more laughable. You don't even know about YYH to say that. Raizen is enough to shitstomp all of the top tiers in naruto in a physical battle.

How much nonsense.

Yu yu hakusho ova all or nothing, shows that Youkais rank-S are not as powerful as the yuyutards claim. Rank-S+ level not able to stop the Dimensional Cannon which is a weapon perhaps planet level(not confirmed)... in fact this weapon is probably just city level so to claim that a low-level rank-S is planetary level is a joke

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I looked again Ova and Dimensional Cannon is just a level city ... so Madara hard stomp

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc: WHat are you even talking about? Yu Yu Hakusho is not fucking city level and what feat are you even using. The people who blindly claim wank are the illogical people who speak nonsense

Elenwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@drunkhc: WHat are you even talking about? Yu Yu Hakusho is not fucking city level and what feat are you even using. The people who blindly claim wank are the illogical people who speak nonsense

pretty sure you're getting trolled

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MarPlay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara mid diff,

Limbo, Susanoo, Speed, precog, genjutsu, knocked out Mountain like bijuus easily and throw them away, he is a monster, beast, superior physically, superior in hand to hand combat, limbo hax, summons 2 city-sized meteor with ease from outer space and vibrating the next country by the impact on earth surface

He changes the map of the world along with hashirama

Even an instantaneous blitzer did nothing on him, blitzing on him will not work.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see how Madara could lose this one.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DrunkHC

Sensui only destroyed a small hill he was using holy energy and his offensive armor that increases his destructive power Sensui did not destroy the hill with the shock wave he destroyed the hill with his energy that was released by his fist!

To say that the hill was the same size as the mountains shown is a ridiculous argument, mountains and hills have no standard sizes, so:

-Sensui destroys "mountain" with shock wave is a headcanon

-Saying that the hill was a huge mountain is headcanon

There is a big difference in destroying an object and disintegrating an object. Biju bomb standarts of ordinary Bijus can disintegrate a mountain leaving a crater in place, the power of the perfect Susanoo is superior to that of any Biju in the correct translation Madara says that the PS should not be compared to Bijus that the PS is superior. (the translation where Madara says that PS is just like Bijus is wrong)

Being a threat to earth does not mean that the rank-S can destroy the planet earth in one shot your bunch of ridiculous fanboys, a character does not need to have the power to destroy the earth in one shot to be a threat to earth (population) in the long run. It is evident that Rank-S has no power to destroy the planet in a single shot in the OVA all or nothing Rank-S+ not able to prevent the power of the dimensional cannon a city level weapon, cannon self destroy KILLING Yusuke at the end of OVA!

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By pics

@drunkhc: God this downplay is absurd.

The hills being bigger than mountains is headcanon? Dude, they FLAT out are bigger than Okumen trees that house mountains, savannah's and rivers. There is no headcanon at all.

The thing is Yusuke being claimed to be capable of obliterating the world, Sensui being stated capable of crumbling the world at 50% of his power, etc. Those aren't "being threats" to the planet. No, its flat out stated that they are capable of destroying it and no, its not overtime otherwise we would have been told that the world was at a threat of being destroyed, that being overtime but it is referenced that S-Class Heroes can crumble the world in one instance without causing destruction overtime.

The Dimensional Cannon is stated to self destruct if he tried to dismantle it, thus killing the hostages. Yusuke was not "unable" solely for the fact it could self-destruct if dismantled, again. To add Yusuke was going to die to the explosion BECAUSE his body wouldn't be with his spirit, Yusuke doesn't have a passive durability himself so he's going to die in the result of the explosion because he won't be conscious to come back to his body. The Dimensional Cannon explicitly was aimed at the city, but the result of the explosion itself is far far more destructive because it would have taken all life on earth if it took all of the Earth's Ki, but it didn't. Lets also add it was going to only destroy a high-school...so does that make it large building level? But it was also going to fire at the human world, destroying it, so is it a planet busting explosion? So that isn't an anti-feat for reference because it can destroy small things and even destroy big things. You have no right to call it "City level" because it can range to Planet level as well.

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: stop it no one in yuyu is planet level without statements if that was a thing madaras susanoo is universal with statements since u guys like to wank the shit out of it

HasOverArtLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sensui, when newly revived Yusuke was fighting him, they generated a pressure so immense, that they are laying waste to the environment, remember, the demon world is stated to be much sturdier than earth.

I don't see any Naruto fight also doing that.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar: Naruto statements are hyperbolic, it is factually incapable of proving that Naruto characters can be scaled to universal because they are so easily capable of being debunked.

I never said anyone in YYH was planet level but they are flat out Planetary undoubtedly.

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

@shinobiroar: Naruto statements are hyperbolic, it is factually incapable of proving that Naruto characters can be scaled to universal because they are so easily capable of being debunked.

I never said anyone in YYH was planet level but they are flat out Planetary undoubtedly.

Naruto state ments are hyperbolic yes ik that so is urs u haven't shown an even moon level feat from yusuke and other else and ur saying they're planetary I wasn't saying they're universal I said with freaking statements yuyu hakushu characters are not planet level take it or leave it

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar: You just made no sense. I even gave you the definition of how statements work when applying them to feats. Yu Yu Hakusho meets those requirements. Do not respond to me if you're just going to restate and ignore the explanation and reasoning I gave, because I'm not repeating myself as I already defended my argument.

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Madara Wins Dude Just Stop With Your Wank

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Know What Imma Explain Why Madara stomps This Fodder

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

Lmao at planetary Sensui, from what u showed me I'll say his multi continental which is above this version of Madara but Sixpath Madara stomps tho

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drunkhc said:

I looked again Ova and Dimensional Cannon is just a level city ... so Madara hard stomp

If that's true then any version of Madara (except kid Madara) shit stomps

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strength

Madara Scales To Toneri Who Sliced The Moon In Half

Loading Video...

And Madara Made Meators Out Of Countries

No Caption Provided

And Madara Scales To Naruto In His 2 Rinnegan Form And Naruto Cut The God Tree In Half With Ease

No Caption Provided

The God Tree Is This Big

No Caption Provided

And Madara Smacked Tailed Beasts Around With Limbo Clones

No Caption Provided

Tailed Beasts Are This Strong

No Caption Provided

Madara Scales To 50% Bsm Naruto Who Went Through A Moon Cutting Beam

Loading Video...

And Youre Using Statements Im Using Feats Unlike You Madara Stomps This Fodder

Speed

Madara Speed Blitzes This Dude Easily

Madara Scales To Naruto Who Dodged His Light Beam

Loading Video...

Which Was Stated To Be Light Speed

No Caption Provided

Is Shisui Light Speed No You Wanker

And This Was Before His Rinne Sharigan And Thats Not All His Limbo Clone Which Is Slower Than Himself Blitzed Naruto Who Was Light Speed

Loading Video...

And Shisui Cant Sense Things From A Different Time Space As Madaras Limbo Clone Is On A Different Side Of Reality

No Caption Provided

You Only Can Sense This Beings If You Have Six Paths Power Meaning Shisui Would Get Blitzed By A Limbo Clone And Thats Not All

Madara Can Regenate Him Self Like This

Loading Video...

Madara Stomps This Fodder

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait This is Ems Oh Nevermind Shisui Stomps But Six Paths Madara solos The Verse

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rmanao: Rmanao, poor guy, you're the one to claim wank, but after getting disproved you can't ever hold to stand a single debate.

Madara Scales To Toneri Who Sliced The Moon In Half

A hollow moon for reference. It doesn't make Madara Moon level let alone, Continental.

The God Tree Is This Big

The God tree would have a diameter at most SMALL country, and thats being generous when that size is flat out contradicted. Slicing the god tree isn't Country level, really. Its nowhere near as good as Sensui pulverizing Small Country mass with the mere shockwaves of his attack.

Tailed Beasts Are This Strong

Mountain level isn't impressive to characters who one-shot large island structures, as well as Small Country sized ones as well or who have the ability to wipe out entire continents.

Madara Scales To Naruto Who Dodged His Light Beam

No, Naruto never dodged the beam in the manga which is a superior source compared to the manga. Naruto avoided the motion of Madara's neck rather than the beam itself. Its not a light-speed feat.

Madara Can Regenate Him Self Like This

He isn't surviving getting vaporized.

LoopertheEero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By LoopertheEero

Sensui solos the verse

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Too bad for you Madara isn't multi-continental in neither forms.

superprohero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

Sensui uses his aura and vaporizes Madara.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: It isn't true. The Dimensional Cannon was going to destroy the human world, but it would have also destroyed a large building. It has the ability to cause small damage to certain areas, like buildings, cities and even planets. Yusuke couldn't destroy it because it would have self-destructed no matter what, killing everyone. So city level is downplay, also Naruto and Sasuke has anti-feats as well, I shouldn't stress enough. Worse anti-feats than YYH

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

He is in six paths mode with actually feats to scale from rather than statements lol

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@pics said:

@epichotflame: It isn't true. The Dimensional Cannon was going to destroy the human world, but it would have also destroyed a large building. It has the ability to cause small damage to certain areas, like buildings, cities and even planets. Yusuke couldn't destroy it because it would have self-destructed no matter what, killing everyone. So city level is downplay, also Naruto and Sasuke has anti-feats as well, I shouldn't stress enough. Worse anti-feats than YYH

lmao what anti feats from naruto that contradicts what has been shown previously? lemme see it

any anti feats shown just after a feat is considered PIS/WIS/CIS for e.g, KCC4 Naruto (form masisvely weaker than KCM) tanked kusanagi sword with no scratch then later on we see SPSM Naruto being stabbed by the same sword, thats PIS but if the "anti" feats happened before the actual feat then its anti feat

and Yusuke is somehow planet lvl and cant destroy that?

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Dude Your Wank Is Really Bad The Moon Isnt Hollow As The Rocks From It Was destroying Countrys

Loading Video...

And The Moon Canon Was Going To Destroy The Moon And Remember Only 100 Shinobi Charged It And Your Wank Is So Bad

Madara Scales To The Jubi Who Did this

Loading Video...

For Real Madara Isnt Condential Dude Your Lowball Is Bad As Hell Madara Is Stronger Than The 3rd Form Ten Tails Who Did This

No Caption Provided

And Thats Not All Jubito Survived For Of Those Things Easily

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dude Stop With Your Wank You Didnt Give Scans Or Anything All You Did is Try To Debunk Me For Real Dude Stop With Your Wank

Madara is Moon Level Your Just Lowballing Madara I Mean Go On Vs Battles Madara Is Moon Level While This Other Guy Isnt

Madara Stomps Lock this Thread

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Zero feats put him on that level. Stop trying to trash on statements again. I swear this is ignorant arguing. i'm not going to bother bringing this up again cuz I explained it to you before.

Madara's best feats are Country level, bare minimum. It is not multi-continental, it is not scaling from Toneri who sliced a hollow moon which isn't even a busting feat, but a slicing. Slicing a Moon doesn't make you moon level to begin with because you don't need even Continental levels of force to slice a moon for reference.

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loopertheeero: Dude I Swear Your A Wanker To Go On Madara vs Battles Than Shisui Vs battles You Will See The Difference

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics said:

so lets begin....

2 eyed Sixpaths Madara ravaged most part of a small country (land of frost) and formed meteorites from them

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Narutoverse's planet consist of only 5 great countries and smaller countries and we have seen the planet being as big as our irl planet, so what im trying to say is that small countries in naruto are bigger than irl small countries

No Caption Provided

so lets move on

just the rubble of the meteorites about forming massively dwarfed mountain ranges

No Caption Provided

take note that its not even the fully formed meteorite, 1 of those meteorite should be small island lvl fully formed, those meteorites are also>>>shattered heaven which is as heavier than a small island

Onoki, same guy that casually lifted turtle island (small island) with ease:

No Caption Provided

couldnt lift shattered heaven, he even needed help from Garaa's sand:

No Caption Provided

this justifies that shattered heaven is heavier than a small island, that's why it was potent enough to cause this-

-just the impact of 1 of those meteorites slowly landing on one another with interference obstructing it's free fall could cause an earthquake felt from frost country all the way to the hidden leaf village in the fire country:

No Caption Provided

Here is a map to give you an idea of it's distance:

No Caption Provided

so from there we can grasp the AP of both of the meteorites combined to be around large island lvl (without interference), if we divide the AP, each of those meteorite would be small island lvl.

and 2 eyed sixpaths madara can produce multiple of those and drop them from space above earth, considering the size of them+velocity at the distance they fall+how heavy they are, that attack has the potential to do multi continental damage, also take note that it was done by 2 eyed sixpaths madara<<<3 eyed sixpaths madara

next part ill be covering next is his juubi bomb/juubi's tbb

terms used: Incomplete Juubi in its 2nd form (IJ2), complete Juubi in its 2nd form (CJ2)

IJ2's tbb did this with a small juubi bomb causing that small country lvl explosion

No Caption Provided

here is IJ3's tbb bigger than IJ2's, so IJ3's tbb should be large country lvl

No Caption Provided

then there is IJ4's tbb which should scale to Large country+ lvl

Juubi Jin Obito who has acces to all of IJ's forms from 1st - 4th (final) and is far inferior to Sixpaths Madara was able to simultaneously produce 4 Juubi bombs ( 4 large country+ lvl bombs)

No Caption Provided

Madara gained the CJ btw not IJ which is scary cus of how powerful an IJ Jin is already. Juubi Jin Obito is continental lvl with only IJ, Madara's juubi bomb scales to multi continental with CJ

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pics: Trash Statements Dude Your Using Trash Statements You Little lowballer

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame:

None of that is relevant.

Small country level is Lower A Class Demon level in potency

And this is Rinnegan Madara pictured anyways so everything he did as 10 Tails Host is non usable

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangecrush81: Doesnt Matter We Just Trying To Explain Why Six Path Madara Would Rag Doll This Fodder

rmanao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@orangecrush81: Go On Vs Battles Madara And Then Sensui Vs Battles You Will See The Difference

OrangeCrush81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By OrangeCrush81

@rmanao:

He can't even hurt him lol

At 10%, Sensui was no selling a full barrage of point blank Yusuke punches

Yusuke had bare minimum Island level potency off his singular punches coming from the Dark Tournament as an Upper B Class.

Tsunade's punches are much weaker then Yusuke in AP but she could still crack his Ribcage Susanoo

His Ribcage Susanoo has more durabiltiy then his own

And at full power his passive aura vapes any version of Madara