Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ValarMelkor

Juubi Madara.

No great ape transformation for Raditz.

Both in character.

Speed equalized.

Fight takes place in the desert where Madara fought the Kages.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Raditz. He is more durable, faster, stronger, etc. Madara is not on his level.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara has more than enough hax to take him down and has the durability to tank Raditz's casual on-panel attacks.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might gai wrecked madara. You understand?

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm ... raditz lifts two fingers

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Madara getting speedblitzed before using his Gudou Dama shield.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz is around a moon level buster. Roshi and Piccolo destroyed moons with quite ease.

I think Raditz would win if he doesn't fall to Genjutsu.

Hiddenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Might gai wrecked madara. You understand?

While I agree that Raditz stomp, I must say that Gai had help to even get close to Madara, without support from Yondaime, Kakashi and Gaara, he would be disintegrated before the fight started.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juudara FTW

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hulkage  Online
SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara has more than enough hax to take him down and has the durability to tank Raditz's casual on-panel attacks.

No, he doesn't.

@slimj87d said:

Raditz is around a moon level buster. Roshi and Piccolo destroyed moons with quite ease.

I think Raditz would win if he doesn't fall to Genjutsu.

Did this in a previous thread, for Genjuitsu to work in DB realm the user has to be stronger than the person it is being used on (mentally). Not sure how it would work in Narutoverse as far as "restrictions."

Anyways, Raditz would most likely not have to much of a problem with that issue as if I recall correctly Saiyans did train themselves mentally as well. (Not all of them.)

IMO this fight would be close but Raditz takes it in a very very small turn of moon explosion.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins this. Raditz's best Ki feat was destroying a few mountains and his physical strength was mediocre at best (spare me all the AoE and potency BS. I only go by what's shown). Madara uses a Gudodama to disintegrate him.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

No, he doesn't.

Yes he does lol

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

No, he doesn't.

Yes he does lol

Prove it?

You can't. Why? Different Universes with completely different physics / rules. Raditz would curbstomp Madara in DB Universe and most likely still beat him in Narutoverse (given it wouldn't be a curbstomping.)

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

Different Universes with completely different physics / rules.

Which, once again, doesn't relate to who beats who in this match. Their physics aren't even "completely different" in the first place.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

Different Universes with completely different physics / rules.

Which, once again, doesn't relate to who beats who in this match. Their physics aren't even "completely different" in the first place.

This is true however if Raditz was blasting mountains and basically punching holes through them, Madara would have to have some INCREDIBLE physical strength, which I agree he does to an extent. The problem with this is Raditz has trained in extremely high gravity as well as taken direct shots from both Goku and Piccolo. (Don't really see Naruto and Sasuke being THAT strong. Due again to the universe rule and all.)

Also, this fight would depend entirely on which universe it takes place in due to the different genjiutsu rules.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz beats him like a rug

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

Due again to the universe rule and all.)

What is this universe rule

And for one it takes place in the Narutoverse because that's stated in the OP, though I was arguing solely for lolgenjutsu nor was I arguing for Madara overpowering Radditz.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

Due again to the universe rule and all.)

What is this universe rule

And for one it takes place in the Narutoverse because that's stated in the OP, though I was arguing solely for lolgenjutsu nor was I arguing for Madara overpowering Radditz.

Oops I'm retarded, I didn't see that. lol.

Well in that case, Raditz has a slight disadvantage but overall power feats he is gonna take him. Madara would have to outsmart Raditz and for the most part not get hit to win.

6/10 Raditz. IMO.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's Madara's biggest attack? Because Demon Junior had long since surpassed Roshi, and Raditz withstood everything he had with no damage, unless you count the dub in which his leg hair was singed.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz beats him like a rug

Strange, I was thinking the same thing

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

What's Madara's biggest attack? Because Demon Junior had long since surpassed Roshi, and Raditz withstood everything he had with no damage, unless you count the dub in which his leg hair was singed.

Biggest attack I am aware of is this, and I'm pretty sure it didn't do the MAX damage it's capable of, but here is a scan :

http://i.imgur.com/IF8k1.png

I could be wrong though.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

Biggest attack I am aware of is this, and I'm pretty sure it didn't do the MAX damage it's capable of, but here is a scan :

I could be wrong though.

That doesn't seem like it would be enough to beat Raditz.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notatreeabush: Answer your goddamn iPod or I'll beat you like a rug.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

I 100% agree. I know he is capable of more damage with boosts and such. Just pretty sure that's his strongest move.

NotATreeABush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

I 100% agree. I know he is capable of more damage with boosts and such. Just pretty sure that's his strongest move.

Yeah. I don't know what Muda was talking about. AoE Vs Potency. As in the fact that Piccolo can bust moons but he didn't bust anything when he blasted Raditz?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

Yeah. I don't know what Muda was talking about. AoE Vs Potency. As in the fact that Piccolo can bust moons but he didn't bust anything when he blasted Raditz?

No idea, they were probably referencing Junior. I honestly think DB Junior could take Madara though.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

Madara's strongest move was either his multiple Chibaku Tensei meteor shower or Gudodama.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

Madara's strongest move was either his multiple Chibaku Tensei meteor shower or Gudodama.

Scans of both? Or can you just tell me how destructive they were?

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@valarmelkor said:

@sinntek1:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

http://i47.tinypic.com/qx8do7.jpg

Can't find one of base Madara doing Gudodama. Only thing I remember it doing was putting a giant crater in the ground and destroying some of Earth.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frisky4 said:

@valarmelkor said:

@sinntek1:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

Madara's Chibaku Tensei was calced at Continent level. I'm trying to post a link for that but I keep getting an error message.

As for Gudodama, it's black orbs that are comprised of all five nature transformations, natural energy, and Six Paths Sage chakra. they erase whatever they touch from existence and can be manipulated for attack and defense purposes by changing their shape to act as a shield or being fired as projectiles or expanding their size to cause explosions which erase anything that get caught up in them.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz wins.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@valarmelkor said:

@sinntek1:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

@sinntek1 said:

@frisky4 said:

I could be wrong though.

http://i47.tinypic.com/qx8do7.jpg

Can't find one of base Madara doing Gudodama. Only thing I remember it doing was putting a giant crater in the ground and destroying some of Earth.

The image you posted was only of the two meteors he made right after he was reincarnated. The meteor shower he made in Juubi mode was a much stronger attack.

Kenab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara with much ease

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Madara had trouble with Might Gai. Roshi was a boon buster and raditz is about 10 times more powerful?

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz mid difficulty

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz isn't a moon buster from what I've seen. Just because weaker people than him could destroy moons doesn't mean he can. I've yet to see fears that suggest he could avoid a Chibaku Tensei or survive one falling on him.

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol some users are lowballing radditz to the point he looks weaker than king Piccolo XD

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By thelocust619

Silhouette>=Cha La Head Cha La

Madara=<Radditz

Avatar image for itachi_totsukablitz
Itachi_Totsukablitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara atomizes him with TSB.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Hulkage  Online

@slimj87d: And how would Raditz even touch Madara? Limbo solos seeing as Raditz has no way to sense or harm extradimensional beings.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By slimj87d

@hulkage: how fast do you estimate a DBZ character is compared to a Naruto character?

At the speeds Roshi and Piccolo sent beams to reach the moon was suggest they're able to launch energy attacks at hypersonic or greater speeds, attacks which Raditz dodged with quite ease.

I currently don't have time to reread chapters of both series, but from my memory Raditz should be faster than Madara and again has a power level about 10X of Roshi who can destroy a moon. H2H and speed just so happens to be Madara's weakness and if Raditz just blitzed him, his limbos wouldn't be able to do anything since they'd be too slow.

This is assuming the speed gap between Raditz and Madara is that large. Again, I would have to take time to reread the chapters and compare feats.