deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Round 1: Base Madara | Momo effortlessly godstomps

Round 2: EMS Madara | Same as above

Round 3: So6p Madara + Rinnegan | Madara stomps so hard that isn't even funny anymore

ikbalsingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momo wins no contest all rounds.

Madara has no CQC feats apart from fighting some fodder ninja.

Momoshiki on the other hand, bodied Sasuke twice.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ikbalsingh: It can be argued Sasuke let Momoshiki body him to let Boruto dish the final blow.

Namebk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Momoshiki

2) Momoshiki

3) Madara

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: not really, I’m pretty sure he said they only had one chance.

Also naruto and sasuke were jumping momo the whole time, it was never implied they could constantly handle him in a 1v1 at least taijutsu wise.

ikbalsingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay I don't see how. Sasuke had already used Ameno to put a kunai into Momo's rinnegan. It wouldn't make sense for him to let Momo body him, because after that Boruto made 3-4 clones, then fought in CQC, then used Jougan for a moment, used a vanishing Rasengan, and then finally used the final Rasengan. There is no way, Sasuke was planning that long and not getting knocked out would have definitely helped Boruto.

There was one another time as well when Momo manhandles both Naruto and Sasuke before they actually start the fight.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@batmanplusjay: not really, I’m pretty sure he said they only had one chance.

Also naruto and sasuke were jumping momo the whole time, it was never implied they could constantly handle him in a 1v1 at least taijutsu wise.

Except for when Naruto did handle him 1 v 1 in both manga and anime:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You seem to think that just because Naruto and Sasuke jumped Momoshiki, somehow meant that they "had" to because they're weaker. They didn't have to jump him, either of them could have handled Momoshiki themselves, because Momoshiki isn't stronger than either of them. Jumping him was just easier.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Skrskr

@batmanplusjay: you realize this is a very small part of the fight right?

In the exact gif you posted naruto out does him for 3 seconds and then sasuke blind sides him.

And in the manga scans you posted he lands two strikes and blocks one as he powers up.

Like I said before nothing from the fight was indicative that they could handle him 1v1 in taijutsu.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki wins the first 2 then loses the last round

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fused Momoshiki stomps the first two rounds, and wins the last one with difficulty, unless we take six paths Madara's immortality into consideration, in which he would eventually wear down Momoshiki.

Momoshiki has moon busting punches

lol no

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara has fodder CQC feats. Momoshiki has similar striking to Adult Naruto who would body Madara in pure H2H. So yeah :

R1. Momoshiki stomps.

R2. Momoshiki still stomps.

R3. Momoshiki wins.

I'd love to see how anyone can prove Madara wins in taijutsu when he'd even lose against Teen Naruto in H2H.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@skrskr said:

@batmanplusjay: you realize this is a very small part of the fight right?

Irrelevant. He got bodied regardless. You act like Naruto needed to go on to whoop his ass for 30 minutes in order to get the point across.

In the exact gif you posted naruto out does him for 3 seconds and then sasuke blind sides him.

So you admit Naruto, a severely nerfed Naruto at that, bested fused Momoshiki? Whether Sasuke blindsided him or not is irrelevant and doesn't take away from the fact that Momoshiki got rocked 1 v 1. If he was so superior to Naruto and Sasuke, nerfed Naruto and Sasuke at that, he wouldn't have gotten rocked in a 1 v 1.

And in the manga scans you posted he lands two strikes and blocks one as he powers up.

My point exactly. The moment Naruto powered up, Momoshiki got bodied. Momoshiki is weaker than both Naruto and Sasuke bro. Just because they jumped him doesn't mean they "needed" to.

Like I said before nothing from the fight was indicative that they could handle him 1v1 in taijutsu.

Except the fact that he did get handled 1 v 1 in taijutsu. By nerfed Nauto. Tf. Stop acting stupid bro.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@ikbalsingh said:

@batmanplusjay I don't see how. Sasuke had already used Ameno to put a kunai into Momo's rinnegan. It wouldn't make sense for him to let Momo body him, because after that Boruto made 3-4 clones, then fought in CQC, then used Jougan for a moment, used a vanishing Rasengan, and then finally used the final Rasengan. There is no way, Sasuke was planning that long and not getting knocked out would have definitely helped Boruto.

Sasuke wasn't knocked out. And yes, it was his plan to rid Momoshiki of his rinnegan and let Boruto swoop in with Naruto's rasengan. That much is clear.

There was one another time as well when Momo manhandles both Naruto and Sasuke before they actually start the fight.

Oh, you mean when nerfed Naruto and Sasuke were still in base form?

See, I don't know why people do this. You bring things up to make a point, even though there is a very clear and obvious counter to it, which makes me think you're playing dumb. There's no way you couldn't have known that Momoshiki manhandled Naruto and Sasuke before the fight started because they were in base form and nerfed. There's absolutely no way you couldn't have known that because it's so obvious.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are missing the fact the naruto wasn’t even at full power when he fought fused momoshiki, he was getting his power stolen like 10 mins before that fight started and Sasuke had also used hus Rinnegan

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And since I never answered the OP:

Momoshiki stomps rounds 1 and 2.

Momoshiki wins round 3 mid diff.

People forget Momoshiki absorbed a God Tree before coming to earth, then absorbed the 8 tails and some of the nine tails, then absorbed a whole other Otsutsuki and fused. And not only that, he was comparable to Kaguya. And Kaguya was without a doubt physically superior to any version of Madara.

Momoshiki takes his handily.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: equally trading and then naruto landing one solid punch at the end which didn’t even move momo isn’t bodied. No naruto doesn’t have to whoop him for 30 minutes but if two boxers are going at it and one person lands one shot that doesn’t dictate the other fighter getting bodied.

Them being nerfed has nothing to do with what is being discussed, you said that sasuke let himself get bodied and I disagreed. Obviously without the nerf there is a solid argument either could solo but that isn’t the circumstance that is being talked about.

You are so butthurt about naruto and sasuke not stomping momo while nerfed you are going out of your way to present an argument where they aren’t nerfed which never happened.

Naruto and sasuke were heavily nerfed and literally nothing in that fight showed that they could stomp momo WHILE NERFED.

Ofc without the nerf is a different argument entirely.

Ol butthurt ass

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara only wins round 3.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c
deactivated-5d28ad9ebec9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki stomps all round a weaker Teen Naruto's Shadow Clones went back and forth with Madara's Limbos in the war, a much stronger Naruto was matched by Momoshiki to an extent in H2H he should have no difficulty with anything here

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 Momoshiki Completely Stomps.

R2 Momoshiki completely Stomps

R3 Madara Stomps Momoshiki so hard he becomes his son.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@skrskr said:

@batmanplusjay: equally trading and then naruto landing one solid punch at the end which didn’t even move momo isn’t bodied. No naruto doesn’t have to whoop him for 30 minutes but if two boxers are going at it and one person lands one shot that doesn’t dictate the other fighter getting bodied.

Saying he got bodied was just an exaggeration. It still stands he got bested. And that is an obvious fact both the manga and anime back up, showing a nerfed Naruto/Sasuke can take on Fused Momoshiki in 1v1. You can't make the statement that nothing implies that they can take him on individually when it's blatantly shown. If they couldn't individually take him on, Naruto would've been the one being bested in that exchange.

And Naruto didnt only tag him once. He tagged him 3 times, including the hit at the end. Watch the exchange slowly.

Them being nerfed has nothing to do with what is being discussed, you said that sasuke let himself get bodied and I disagreed. Obviously without the nerf there is a solid argument either could solo but that isn’t the circumstance that is being talked about.

It has everything to do with what's being discussed. You @ me saying nothing suggests Naruto or Sasuke can take Momoshiki on in a 1 v 1 and we've been on that topic ever since. Meaning the nerf plays a huge role here, because if a nerfed Naruto can best Momoshiki in a brief exchange, it's clear Naruto and Sasuke can take Momoshiki on 1 v 1 since they're relatively equal.

You are so butthurt about naruto and sasuke not stomping momo while nerfed you are going out of your way to present an argument where they aren’t nerfed which never happened.

Let's get this straight: I never made an argument about them not being nerfed. I just keep reminding you that they are nerfed because even whilst being nerfed they bodied him and can best him in taijutsu 1 v 1, which obviously shows that they are superior to Momoshiki if they're superior to him while nerfed. What I'm doing is explaing to you what should be common sense. Get it?

Naruto and sasuke were heavily nerfed and literally nothing in that fight showed that they could stomp momo WHILE NERFED.

I never said they could stomp him while nerfed. Stop putting words in my mouth, goofy.

Ofc without the nerf is a different argument entirely.

An argument I never made.

Ol butthurt ass

Imagine dedicating an entire post to someone, even going as far as to insult them, when you're actually the one who done goofed and couldn't understand simple shit to begin with. ?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara only takes round three.

ikbalsingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ikbalsingh
@batmanplusjay said:

Sasuke wasn't knocked out. And yes, it was his plan to rid Momoshiki of his rinnegan and let Boruto swoop in with Naruto's rasengan. That much is clear.

I was talking about the time when Sasuke already got rid of it. He could have still fought him. There was no reason to get bodied after putting a kunai in the rinnegan. The fact that he needed to use Ameno also says that he couldn't put a kunai in Momo's rinnegan with pure Taijutsu alone.

Yes, that is still a feat, because base Naruto and Sasuke are also no joke. What feats does Madara have? He got bodied and ran away by base teen Naruto and got cut in half by Sasuke.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay said:

I was talking about the time when Sasuke already got rid of it. He could have still fought him. There was no reason to get bodied after putting a kunai in the rinnegan. The fact that he needed to use Ameno also says that he couldn't put a kunai in Momo's rinnegan with pure Taijutsu alone.

Yes, that is still a feat, because base Naruto and Sasuke are also no joke. What feats does Madara have? He got bodied and ran away by base teen Naruto and got cut in half by Sasuke.

No, he couldn't have kept fighting. Otherwise he'd have been in between Boruto with the big ass rasengan. Staying to fight would have accomplished nothing for the same result. Sasuke used Ameno because it was the quickest and most efficient way to do it. He could have dont it with taijutsu, but naturally it would have taken longer.

No, it's not much of a feat for a character of Momoshiki's caliber. You tried bringing up him bodying a Naruto and Sasuke before they took him seriously to prove what exactly? It doesn't show anything except that he is stronger than their base forms and weaker than their powered up forms.

Now I agree with Momoshiki bodying Madara, but "He got bodied by base teen Naruto and ran away"? You mean when Naruto unlocked six paths sage mode after he died and blitzed Madara? That wasn't base Naruto, obviously. But I assume you already know this, otherwise you're very ignorant about the series.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rinnegan madara couldnt even match 16 year old naruto/sasuke

i dont see how he could match somebody who stood 1v2 against Adult naruto and sauce.

momo all 3 rounds.

as a bonus he knows tenketsu. he gets hella style points.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Token1300

To be fair Sasuke and Naruto were nerfed to 50% when they fought Momo. So we don’t know for sure that he could do the same to 100% versions. I doubt he can so I’ll say stop at SPSM Madara. Even though maddy can be wanked sometimes.

ikbalsingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Why the hell are you arguing with me if you agree that Momo beats Madara even in 3rd round? I was proving that Momo has better feats than Madara.

Are you arguing that Naruto and Sasuke can 1v1 Momo in taijutsu?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MOmoshiki only feat is Getting clapped by Nerfed Naruto and Sasuke, and not being able to one shot the Gokages.

Madara wins the 3rd round Easily. He is the best Taijutsu fighter outside of Guy. Nothing implies Momoshiki would be able to even defeat 8th Gate Guy for that matter.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First two obviously go to Momo and Madara curbs the 3rd round.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@ikbalsingh said:

@batmanplusjay: Why the hell are you arguing with me if you agree that Momo beats Madara even in 3rd round? I was proving that Momo has better feats than Madara.

Because we've also been debating whether Naruto and Sasuke can 1 v 1 Momoshiki in taijutsu, literally this entire time.

You even had an entire post dedicated to explaining why you thought Sasuke couldn't beat Momoshiki in taijutsu:

"@batmanplusjay I don't see how. Sasuke had already used Ameno to put a kunai into Momo's rinnegan. It wouldn't make sense for him to let Momo body him, because after that Boruto made 3-4 clones, then fought in CQC, then used Jougan for a moment, used a vanishing Rasengan, and then finally used the final Rasengan. There is no way, Sasuke was planning that long and not getting knocked out would have definitely helped Boruto.

There was one another time as well when Momo manhandles both Naruto and Sasuke before they actually start the fight."

Remember this? ^

Are you arguing that Naruto and Sasuke can 1v1 Momo in taijutsu?

No. I'm arguing if Spongebob is actually a turtle. Tf.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki stomps r1 and r2, juubidara wins r3

ikbalsingh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I don't see how you can argue that Momoshiki can 1v1 beat full power Naruto or Sasuke as Momoshiki's all feats are against nerfed Naruto and Sasuke. So, such a matchup would render Momoshiki featless.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: I don't see how you can argue that Momoshiki can 1v1 beat full power Naruto or Sasuke as Momoshiki's all feats are against nerfed Naruto and Sasuke. So, such a matchup would render Momoshiki featless.

I argued Naruto and Sasuke can 1 v 1 him bro... ?