• 139 results
LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ecoblitz said:

@leothegreatest: lol he asked for feats and you used scailing lmao. Mach 300-500 soul society arc ichigo lol. Meanwhile mach 500(which is a lie) is enough to surprise him multiple arcs and power ups later lmao.

Yeah the series relies a lot on scaling and uses multipliers i don't see the problem with that and i said anywhere from mach 300 to mach 500 and Gin had no reason to lie but i don't care for that argument right now.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@kingguinness said:

@leothegreatest:

But a physical barrier nonetheless. Aizen eludes to this when he states that Wonderweiss's kamikaze explosion would have blown away the barrier surrounding FKT, implying it has physical properties and can be blow away with enough power:

There is no physical barrier holding their power part 12 and he meant that it's AOE would've destroyed the senkaiomon and reduce everything to ash still nothing implies that it restricted their power to Karakura town.

Apparently none of the Espada had enough power to do so despite the fact that they apparently have island level DC by simply going Resurreccion, lol.

None of them used any AOE attack to destroy the senkaimon pillars. A fraccion managed to destroy one of the pillars and break the barrier does that put him above the Espada lmao?

No Caption Provided

It replaced Karakura Town and then encased it in a barrier. All of the Captains and Espada were confined to FKT and yet the most impressive showing we got from the Espada was city block busting, yet you expect me to believe they're island level by powering up?... somethings not adding up here.

Refer to the above. By your logic a fraccion is stronger than the espada lml. It's ridiculously obvious that their power wasn't contained.

It's not as impressive to you because you have a very apparent and upfront bias for Bleach but anyone who approaches both feats with any sort of objectivity would know which feat is more impressive. Hint, it isn't Starrk's.

Sure pal im the biased one even though Starkk's feat was done casually against much faster characters.

Also, there's no evidence Byakuya is massively slower than Shunsui. Byakuya blitzed Zommari who was stated to have the fastest Sonido and he kept up with giant Yammy, who was the strongest Espada. You could make the argument that Shunsui's faster, but not by a massive degree.

You're confusing SS arc Byakuya with Hueco mundo arc byakuya. SS arc Byakuya was below SS arc ichigo in speed same ichigo that got destroyed by base Grimmjow. You're telling me that Shunsui who was above the the 1st espada is not massively above someone whos below the person who was below the 6th?

You repeatedly spouting that it's MHS doesn't make it true. All you have to do to shut me up is quantify the feat and give me a concrete number for how fast it is. If you can't do it, then stop parading the feat around as if it means something.

It comes out to something ludicrous which is why i just leave it at well into MHS but eh it's not really neccesary

Sorry. I tend to lose my cool with guys who make the same baseless and unsubstantiated claims on every thread containing characters from a particular verse due to favoritism.

I debate for a lot of verses bleach just get's ridiculously lowballed case in point you calling my claims baseless when it's literally what we're told in the manga with obvious author intent.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Substitute Soul Reaper Ichigo is not hypersonic. He has no feats on that level and he doesn't scale to anyone who does. His best feats from that arc are supersonic. Secondly, Ichigo's increases in overall power doesn't translate to every individual stat. Just because he became 5x stronger doesn't mean he became 5x faster, that's baseless. Thirdly, Mach 300 - 500 speeds is unheard of in Pre-Timeskip Bleach. No one in Bleach has any measurable speed feats that prove that level of speed, and that's fact.

Uryu can shoot arrows across the city that kill hollows as soon as rukia is notified about them and said arrows were slow to Ichigo in their battle.

If you're five times stronger than someone all your stats above them in bleach. And the rest of the paragraph was just opinion and denial.

In the end all shunsui has to do is say purple and cut Ecanors throat open. I like Escanor too but that's D.A what would happen.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@faradaysloth:

No.

Okay.

You were creating a distinction between Aizen and Ichigo where you claimed Ichigo was told the truth and Aizen was lied to. I'm asking how you know this is the case?

No One "knows", but there is nothing to suggest he lied to Ichigo. Assuming he did isn't enough proof.

So how do you know something else was said to Aizen? The only piece of information we have, is what Gin told Ichigo, and Gin's admission to Aizen. What was he lying about, if not THAT information? He can't be lying about nothing.

He lied about the length and speed, who knows maybe he said something higher, also something we don't know. But none the less this is still all an assumption that isn't backed.

That's not what I'm talking about. Why would Gin lie to Aizen and tell the truth to Ichigo? If you told a lie to several people it would careless for that information to inconsistent. Gin is not stupid.

Why would Gin lie to Ichigo though? He has no reason, and he thought Ichigo was going to die. You're right about it being "careless for that information to be inconsistent" for ordinary regular things although Aizen does not know Gin told another number to Ichigo, nor does he have any way of knowing unless if Ichigo told him himself, which he didn't do and Gin probably wouldn't let him in the first place.

That would still be hypersonic, to high hypersonic...

WHAAT? Define MHS here, so I don't make any assumptions. Give me a Mach number.

I'll admit, I look dumb AF because I thought threefold meant to the third power. Excuse me for that.

Although I could see the argument of each petal being HHS, and Ichigo deflecting each one in a repeating motion could be calced at, but that takes too much time.

No.

Yes.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

What argument? You only have a claim so far and no single feat to back what you're saying.

I already provided the evidence you being in denial isn't an argument part 54.

Which is demonstrably false and about as valid as Sensui and Obito being planetary. Even the top 3 Espada entering their released states did nothing impressive in terms of DC.

No its absurdly obvious but you remain in denial. The top 3 espada's power wasn't confined to anything like Las noches was to Ulquiorra,

I expect these island level feats.

Again obvious implication will remain a ridiculously obvious implication.

This being island level is already demonstrably false. Then when we take a look at this statement further we realize it was already violated by Grimmjow and his GR Cero. So why is a statement that is already contradicted twice by the narrative proof of anything?

Nothing was proven false all grimmjow proved was that his base Gran Rey didn't have that type of power. And again grimmjow litteraly went above the canopy to transform making it far more valid.

No, his natural status as a quincy is what enables him to know this, as this is REISHI he's dealing with here. He literally said it.

When was this?

This is the biggest stretch I've ever seen. Claiming Ishida can perceive something like this outside of Reishi is one thing, a fair assumption, but this, this isn't true at all. It was never compared to the flutter of humming bird wings. It was said to be the reishi on the feathers/blades vibrating. This is not a wingbeat frequency as it wasn't the wings themselves moving at this rate, it was the vibrations of the Reishi particles.

I never said it was compared but the comparison is obvious at least to me it is.

This is vibrational frequency. Not the beat of wings.

Vibrational cycle frequncy which is very familiar.

I'll wait for their feats too.

Well he scales to your favorite Shunsui feat lml.

It's clear that I'm the only one making sense. This coming from the guy who tried to convert energy into temperature means nothing at all.

It was clear why i did that.

Now I know you're full of shit. Vibrational frequency can't be quantified as speed with the given information as you have it right now, you are either mistaking it for the beat of wings, or just plain don't know what you're talking about.

Like i said in comparison to wingbeats it is quantified as speed you're purposely leaving out the fact that there were Cycles.

There is no opinion. Using a technique is an active occurrence. It can't be passive.

No it is opinion because techniques can in fact be passive it required no real effort while Escanor had to intensify his feat and apply more pressure.

In terms of what? Why is this more impressive than Escanor again?

already went over this.

No, but apparently you do. How does several buildings = "city blocks"? I'd be with you all the way at City block, but plural? Where? You can't even see the major streets that surround a city block to make this judgement, let alone all of them.

So I'll ask against "city blocks"?

Yes city blocks do you need 360 shots to see that it obviously engulfs several city blocks?

No Caption Provided

I still don't see multi-city blocks there.

Refer to the above.

Who has vastly superior feats in terms of temperature.

Fixed that for you.

It won't be a problem.

Yup.

This only works when you have a point lol.

Which is why i used it lml.

False, again the buildings just outside the reach of the flames were intact.

This is clearly above Escanor
This is clearly above Escanor

Escanor wasn't near them, and they were already melting. Escanor's is clearly hotter, Yama's is just bigger and more explosive.

Those buildings were already being reduced to ash before the flames got to them. Entire High rises were getting destroyed and turned to to ash by the heat and the debree was rising to a ridiculous heights before turning to ash.

No Caption Provided

But even more-so Escanor.

Nah.. Yamma has way more AoE and is just straight up more powerful.

Speed feats that Shunsui lacks aren't very useful in this fight.

You simply don't like shunsui's speed feats lml.

Too bad it doesn't happen and the Espadas are large city level at best.. Why be redundant?

Weird way to spell Island level + at the least.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@leothegreatest: lol he asked for feats and you used scailing lmao. Mach 300-500 soul society arc ichigo lol. Meanwhile mach 500(which is a lie) is enough to surprise him multiple arcs and power ups later lmao.

Gin never said he lied to ichigo. We have absolutely no idea what he told Aizen and he had no reason to lie to ichigo, unlike Aizen who he was planning to betray. And even if we say he lied about his Mach 500 bankai, by common sense we can deduce that he most likely downplayed its speed to Aizen so by that logic it should even be faster.

And Mach 300 SS arc ichigo makes sense. The databook calls him lightning speed and it can’t be hyperbole based on how he was able to react to a Mach 500 attack with almost no diffciulty(contrary to what you said). He even reacted to buto renjin, which double its speed and power(according to the databook) and does multiple attacks all at once, and this was before he even put on his mask. It was only after the attack that he decided to do so.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Madara or Aizen, from what I remember.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor or Madara round 1. If Madara has his Gunbai Fan than he takes round 1 with difficulty as he can be incapped but the only one who can seal him is shunsui.

Round 2 is overkill. Madara oneshots everyone here with draining wood dragon.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: you see what i mean. I barely remember anyone besides Madara and Escanor. I thought the guy was Aizen.

I feel foolish

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop tagging me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth:

No One "knows"

Without this, you can't say Gin lied to Aizen.

but there is nothing to suggest he lied to Ichigo. Assuming he did isn't enough proof.

We have reason to believe he is. The argument I making is that Ichigo and Aizen were told the same thing, as it is the only piece of information that exists, or to be generous, is known that he could lie about. He can't lie about anything concerning his Bankai's speed and length that doesn't exist, or to be generous, unknown.

He lied about the length and speed, who knows maybe he said something higher...

Or lower, or maybe he told them all the same thing.

also something we don't know. But none the less this is still all an assumption that isn't backed.

Fair enough.

Why would Gin lie to Ichigo though?

To have a consistent narrative. Imagine trying to keep a secret from someone, so you lie to them, but then you also tell everybody else something different. A single mistake, and everyone you interacted with knows you're lying. Century-long plan crapped on then and there.

He has no reason and he thought Ichigo was going to die.

Gin is way to careful for him to troll with crucial information like this.

You're right about it being "careless for that information to be inconsistent" for ordinary regular things although Aizen does not know Gin told another number to Ichigo

He doesn't, but he could find out and there's no reason for Gin to reveal this to Ichigo.

nor does he have any way of knowing unless if Ichigo told him himself,

This could happen.

which he didn't do and Gin probably wouldn't let him in the first place.

That's only in hindsight though and Gin probably won't tell him at all to begin with considering he kept his friends in the dark about his plan too.

Although I could see the argument of each petal being HHS, and Ichigo deflecting each one in a repeating motion could be calced at, but that takes too much time.

Ichigo didn't deflect them one by one, but by masses at a time...and the high hypersonic would only take into account the highest possible values of the "low" hypersonic. To be quite honest I'm not sure that exists to scale from anything below SS-arc Ichigo.

Yes.

That version of Ichigo being MHS is really not a realistic idea. But change my mind.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

I already provided the evidence you being in denial isn't an argument part 54.

Literally 2 replies ago you were defending your lack of feats. Leo, claiming denial isn't an argument.

Island level feats for espada, please and thank you.

No its absurdly obvious but you remain in denial.

The top 3 Espada going resurrecion did nothing in terms of DC, and Ulquiorra's statement was already contradicted prior to this. I'm def not in denial. You are.

The top 3 espada's power wasn't confined to anything like Las noches was to Ulquiorra,

Something that's island+ in destructive capability shouldn't have the lackluster feats it does here. I expect more than building level damage even when not constrained to Las Noches.

That said you have literally admitted here, that no such effect will occur unless under the canopy Las Noches. Escanor breezes through this.

Again obvious implication will remain a ridiculously obvious implication.

The only thing implied here is that those feats don't exists.

Nothing was proven false all grimmjow proved was that his base Gran Rey didn't have that type of power.

Lmao. This is a pathetic argument Leo. Don't be an obvious troll.

1. Espada #6, Grimmjow used a Gran Rey Cero within Las Noches. Nothing major was destroyed.
  2. Ulquiorra stated that none of the Espada were allowed to use a Gran Ray Cero within Las Noches.
  3. There is a clear contradiction here.

>Leo: Nothing was proven false.

Clearly, you are denial and Ulquiorra's statement requires a revision. I pray you get the help you need.

And again grimmjow litteraly went above the canopy to transform making it far more valid.

Except that Ulquiorra explicitly stated that only Espada 4 and above were the ONLY ones restricted from transforming below the canopy of Las Noches. Grimmjow is ranked 6th, so this really doesn't prove your case, as according to the statement you support there was no danger.

When was this?

Same panel you pulled out, different translation though. Here you go.

I never said it was compared but the comparison is obvious at least to me it is.

The beating of a hummingbird's wings can be compared to the vibrations of tiny particles...this is an interesting one, even for you, Leo.

Vibrational cycle frequncy which is very familiar.

Cycle only refers to the repetition of the event...which in this case is a particle moving an astronomically small distance to and fro. The word FREQUENCY already says there is a CYCLE, because you can't have a frequency without one.

Well he scales to your favorite Shunsui feat lml.

That's quite odd given the feat is...not even quantifiable by itself.

It was clear why i did that.

Yes. The reason is quite clear, you haven't set foot in a physics classroom. If you did, you'd know heat can't be converted into temperature and wouldn't go trying to convert it into celcius heat units.

Like i said in comparison to wingbeats it is quantified as speed...

No it's not. It can't be done, Leo.

you're purposely leaving out the fact that there were Cycles.

I have never met someone so dogmatic, yet so wrong. Leo, To begin with: I never left out that there were cycles, I've been saying it ALL along.

Clearly, I haven't left out anything.
Clearly, I haven't left out anything.

Second, all types of frequencies HAVE cycles. That's why it's called a frequency, it should go without saying. Cycles is really just a term for repitition. You cannot tell me that a flapping hummingbird and a vibrating particle are repeating their movements in the same way. It's insane.

Third, this changes absolutely nothing, even if I hadn't made this distinction. Cycles are already taken into account when talking about frequency. Otherwise, you don't have frequency at all.

No it is opinion because techniques can in fact be passive...

Using a technique is an ACTIVITY, Leo. It can't be passive.

it required no real effort while Escanor had to intensify his feat and apply more pressure.

All Escanor did here was whisper and get closer. It doesn't help your argument that the castle was already melting before this just by him being nearby.

Yes city blocks do you need 360 shots

*360 degree shot.

to see that it obviously engulfs several city blocks?

and no. I can already see it doesn't engulf several city blocks, I just want to know how you arrived to that conclusion seeing as how you can't even see the constructs that divide the areas known as city blocks. Apparently, providing proof is a burden to you. But then again, if I made false claims like you, it would be a burden.

Refer to the above.

I still don't see multi-city blocks.

Fucked that up that for you.

Can't expect anything less lol.

Yup.

Neither do dead men.

Which is why i used it lml.

I know you thought you did, but your point was?

Those buildings were already being reduced to ash before the flames got to them.

>Previous image clearly shows half a building on fire, with large debris "ash" (lol) and the other half practically unscathed.

>Leo: argues the buildings were reduced to ash before the flames reached them.

Tf bro? You gotta go to HaVaRd and become a lAWyeR.

Entire High rises were getting destroyed and turned to to ash by the heat and the debree was rising to a ridiculous heights before turning to ash.

But the untouched half is still standing? Gotcha.

Nah.. Yamma has way more AoE and is just straight up more powerful.

Pride Flare outdoes Engetsu Jigoku any day in potency. Yamma only got AoE here.

You simply don't like shunsui's speed feats lml.

I'm sorry: I think you have the wrong person here. What speed feats does Shunsui have again?

Weird way to spell Island level + at the least.

If this is the island we're talking about, I agree.

No Caption Provided

I guess even Kon is island level then. OP.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Literally 2 replies ago you were defending your lack of feats. Leo, claiming denial isn't an argument.

You're argument is literally denial.

Island level feats for espada, please and thank you.

Ignoring the authors intent isn't an argument. I hope you one day understand this. Not liking a feat =/= it not being valid.

The top 3 Espada going resurrecion did nothing in terms of DC, and Ulquiorra's statement was already contradicted prior to this. I'm def not in denial. You are.

Again their power wasn't confined.

Something that's island+ in destructive capability shouldn't have the lackluster feats it does here. I expect more than building level damage even when not constrained to Las Noches.

What you "expect" doesn't matter. It's like Vegeta busting the hyperbolic time chamber by powering up yet sometimes not even doing wall level damage when powering up elsewhere he doesn't even do "more than building level damage".

The only thing implied here is that those feats don't exists.

Denial part 79

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lmao. This is a pathetic argument Leo. Don't be an obvious troll.

>is literally ignoring the author but calls my argument pathetic.

1). Espada #6, Grimmjow used a Gran Rey Cero within Las Noches. Nothing major was destroyed.

And yet it was still stated to be dangerous supporting the fact Gran Rey Ceros can destroy it just not base Grimmjows.

No Caption Provided

2). Ulquiorra stated that none of the Espada were allowed to use a Gran Ray Cero within Las Noches.

Yup because it's still a threat.

3). There is a clear contradiction here.

There was none.

Same panel you pulled out, different translation though. Here you go.

This just proves that quincies have overall better perception of reishi.

The beating of a hummingbird's wings can be compared to the vibrations of tiny particles...this is an interesting one, even for you, Leo.

It's literally on feathers but okay act like you don't understand the connection.

No Caption Provided

Cycle only refers to the repetition of the event...which in this case is a particle moving an astronomically small distance to and fro. The word FREQUENCY already says there is a CYCLE, because you can't have a frequency without one.

That's my point Uryu can peircieve millions of cycles person second it doesn't matter with their moving a small distance the fact he can percieve millions of movements withing a second is a feat.

That's quite odd given the feat is...not even quantifiable by itself.

It's very quantifiable and has more evidence than any of the similar feats you bring up.

Yes. The reason is quite clear, you haven't set foot in a physics classroom. If you did, you'd know heat can't be converted into temperature and wouldn't go trying to convert it into celcius heat units.

Sure Az whatever helps you sleep at night.

No it's not. It can't be done, Leo.

Perceiving millions of movements in under a second can be done.

I have never met someone so dogmatic, yet so wrong. Leo, To begin with: I never left out that there were cycles, I've been saying it ALL along.

After that instance you did.

Second, all types of frequencies HAVE cycles. That's why it's called a frequency, it should go without saying. Cycles is really just a term for repitition. You cannot tell me that a flapping hummingbird and a vibrating particle are repeating their movements in the same way. It's insane.

That's most likely where the feat came from i dont' know how you could sit here and tell me it doesn't sound similar. Aynyways theres nothing left to argue on this matter.

Using a technique is an ACTIVITY, Leo. It can't be passive.

Escanor doesn't liquefy things to that extent without ACTIVELY trying to do so either.

All Escanor did here was whisper and get closer. It doesn't help your argument that the castle was already melting before this just by him being nearby.

And all yamma did was stand there lml.

and no. I can already see it doesn't engulf several city blocks, I just want to know how you arrived to that conclusion seeing as how you can't even see the constructs that divide the areas known as city blocks. Apparently, providing proof is a burden to you. But then again, if I made false claims like you, it would be a burden.

Based on it's length the fact it has a circular formation we know that from a side angle it engulfs several city blocks.

>Leo: argues the buildings were reduced to ash before the flames reached them.

Tf bro? You gotta go to HaVaRd and become a lAWyeR.

But the untouched half is still standing? Gotcha.

Okay sure let's just ignore the high rises being destroyed and being raise by the flames lml.

No Caption Provided

Pride Flare outdoes Engetsu Jigoku any day in potency. Yamma only got AoE here.

Yeah.. no Escanor has nothing on Ennetsu Jigoku.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I'm sorry: I think you have the wrong person here. What speed feats does Shunsui have again?

Shunsui's LS feats are a whole other argument. This one is pretty much over so If you want to debate the speed just tag me and repeat the above.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

You're argument is literally denial.

Your* and calling an argument denial isn't an argument. You have no feats to back your claim, and the story itself shat on the statement your claim hinges upon.

Ignoring the authors intent isn't an argument. I hope you one day understand this.

Contradicted statements that are never even validated don't count as author intent. I hope you one day understand this.

Not liking a feat =/= it not being valid.

What feat? You haven't posted a single feat. All you did was give a runaround about "author intent" like you speak for Kubo. Obvious troll.

Again their power wasn't confined.

>Admits that the effect in question can only appear when constrained.

Also, there was a BARRIER surrounding the town. Doubtful this has any real validity.

What you "expect" doesn't matter.

Clearly, that goes without saying. If characters who can supposedly destroy a large city-sized fortress by powering up, I expect them to do an equal amount of damage in other instances. But evidently, they do not. Expectations clearly don't matter.

It's like Vegeta busting the hyperbolic time chamber by powering up yet sometimes not even doing wall level damage when powering up elsewhere he doesn't even do "more than building level damage".

The difference here is that the feats exist....we've seen Vegeta and other characters blow up large rocks and the time chamber by powering up. What do you have here exactly? A contradicted statement, and lackluster sword release feats that don't even compare to the statement.

This comparison is completely null and void.

Denial part 79

>Repeats example statement that was already shat on by the story. It's clear as day you are in denial.

>is literally ignoring the author (my headcanon) but calls my argument pathetic.

That's accurate. A pathetic argument that literally has no backing. Grimmjow used the Gran Rey Cero within the confines of Las Noches and nothing was destroyed. Ulquiorra's statement literally has no objectivity when this is considered. Hold that L handed out to you by Kubo himself.

And yet it was still stated to be dangerous....

and yet the danger was never validated. Las Noches was still fine. Actual Feats: 0. Consistent Statement: 0. Baseless Hype: 100.

supporting the fact...

A fact is something backed with evidence which you DO NOT have.

Gran Rey Ceros can destroy it just not base Grimmjows.

Ulquiorra made no such distinction in his statement, so this idea is only held by you in a pathetic attempt at damage control.

Yup because it's still a threat.

To what? Las Noches wasn't affected.

There was none.

There was one. Grimmjow didn't destroy Las Noches. Like you said, Leo: Denial isn't an argument.

This just proves that quincies have overall better perception of reishi.

That IS what we're talking about...

It's literally on feathers...

So what? It's on the feathers, Leo. They themselves are vibrating, not flapping about like wings. I repeat, the reishi particles are only vibrating upon the surface of those feathers, they are not moving about like wings. How the hell, do you post a scan and get a totally different meaning than what it actually says?

No Caption Provided

but okay act like you don't understand the connection.

You can't even bother to explain this connection, and it's because there is NONE.

That's my point...

No, THIS was your point.

No Caption Provided

You added "cycle" to the term as if it meant something different.

Uryu can peircieve millions of cycles person second it doesn't matter with their moving a small distance the fact he can percieve millions of movements withing a second is a feat.

Then we jump back here. Again, this can be attributed to his status as Quincy as he said. It's also unquantifiable given the nature of frequency.

It's very quantifiable and has more evidence than any of the similar feats you bring up.

If this was true, a response that actually addresses these issues with substance instead of words would actually be provided. But as we both already know, providing proof is a burden to you.

Sure Az whatever helps you sleep at night.

Glad I was able to change your mind ;).

Perceiving millions of movements in under a second can be done.

No one said it couldn't. You're replying to the wrong thing. I said it can't be done, in reference to it being calced as speed.

After that instance you did.

Troll. Just because I don't talk about it doesn't mean I was withholding information, stop being dumb. I don't need to reiterate this if I have already said it without any contention and given the fact that cycles are already accounted for when talking about frequency.

That's most likely where the feat came from...

More headcanon. Tell me Leo, how do you figure this?

Escanor doesn't liquefy things to that extent without ACTIVELY trying to do so either.

He purposely goes into uninhabited regions at noon time because of the heat. This is literally the embodiment of passive. Active occurances can be regulated. This can't.

And all yamma did was stand there lml.

then used Ennetsu Jigoku.

Based on it's length the fact it has a circular formation we know that from a side angle it engulfs several city blocks.

You mean several buildings, because those buildings we see at the forefront of the flame could easily be a city block by itself. I suggest you actually google what a city block looks like, you'd be surprised by how large they can be.

Okay sure let's just ignore the high rises being destroyed and being raise by the flames lml.

No one ignored them...but if you say so, sure.

Yeah.. no Escanor has nothing on Ennetsu Jigoku.

Why is a multi town blast impressive? That's still in the nuclear bomb range. Nuclear bombs can't destroy mountains or vaporize lakes. If this is the extent of it, Escanor oneshots with Cruel sun.

So regardless, if that blast was able to do that to Yamamoto, Shunsui is dead.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara. Making him Edo actually works against everyone else. He's a lot stronger while alive but he's still a lot more powerful than everyone here thanks to Perfect Sussano and is now almost unkillable.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Your* and calling an argument denial isn't an argument. You have no feats to back your claim, and the story itself shat on the statement your claim hinges upon.

You don't have an argument and you haven't shat on anything.

Contradicted statements that are never even validated don't count as author intent. I hope you one day understand this.

There was no contradiction.

What feat? You haven't posted a single feat. All you did was give a runaround about "author intent" like you speak for Kubo. Obvious troll.

Mhm sure.

Destroying Las Noches can't contain their ressurecions power it goes without saying they can casually release that power casually.

Also, there was a BARRIER surrounding the town. Doubtful this has any real validity.

What does a barrier surrounding the town have to do with confining their power? The sky's still fair game.

Clearly, that goes without saying. If characters who can supposedly destroy a large city-sized fortress by powering up, I expect them to do an equal amount of damage in other instances. But evidently, they do not. Expectations clearly don't matter.

Island + level construct* And again nothing was confining their power.

The difference here is that the feats exist....we've seen Vegeta and other characters blow up large rocks and the time chamber by powering up. What do you have here exactly? A contradicted statement, and lackluster sword release feats that don't even compare to the statement.

This comparison is completely null and void.

>Repeats example statement that was already shat on by the story. It's clear as day you are in denial.

Nothing was contradicted and nothing was shat on. In fact NO ONE has ever being able to disprove the statement iv'e only been given these same pathetic excuses and you know damn well you're wrong.

That's accurate. A pathetic argument that literally has no backing. Grimmjow used the Gran Rey Cero within the confines of Las Noches and nothing was destroyed. Ulquiorra's statement literally has no objectivity when this is considered. Hold that L handed out to you by Kubo himself.

Again with this pathetic excuse. The only thing that proved was that Base grimmjow couldn't destroy Las Noches and Kubo kept his statement consistent with Hallibel.

No Caption Provided

and yet the danger was never validated. Las Noches was still fine. Actual Feats: 0. Consistent Statement: 0. Baseless Hype: 100.

That is a consistent statement and the only thing on a 100 is your denial.

Ulquiorra made no such distinction in his statement, so this idea is only held by you in a pathetic attempt at damage control.

No it's simply what we're shown stop with the pathetic downplaying.

To what? Las Noches wasn't affected.

Oh so Hallibel said that for what? Shits and giggles?

That IS what we're talking about...

Okay you we're trying to say it wasn't a feat and the fact remains that it is.

It's literally on feathers...

So what? It's on the feathers, Leo. They themselves are vibrating, not flapping about like wings. I repeat, the reishi particles are only vibrating upon the surface of those feathers, they are not moving about like wings. How the hell, do you post a scan and get a totally different meaning than what it actually says?

No one said it couldn't. You're replying to the wrong thing. I said it can't be done, in reference to it being calced as speed.

It all comes down to this it's a perception feat being able to percieve millions of movements in under a second is feat wether you like it not. Anyways Shunsui doesn't need the scaling because he has better speed feats anyone in NNT.

He purposely goes into uninhabited regions at noon time because of the heat. This is literally the embodiment of passive. Active occurances can be regulated. This can't.

Yet he can fight without civillians without burning them right? It's clair he has to put focus and actively do it.

then used Ennetsu Jigoku.

Which is more passive than Escanors heat.

You mean several buildings, because those buildings we see at the forefront of the flame could easily be a city block by itself. I suggest you actually google what a city block looks like, you'd be surprised by how large they can be.

I know their size and yamma is engulfing several of them.

Why is a multi town blast impressive? That's still in the nuclear bomb range. Nuclear bombs can't destroy mountains or vaporize lakes. If this is the extent of it, Escanor oneshots with Cruel sun.

That wasn't the extent of it that was just a portion of the flames.

No Caption Provided

An area many times the size of Karakura would be reduced to ash that's the AoE not potency. The potency would include the vast array of mountains surrounding Karakura. Escanor wouldn't stand a chance

No Caption Provided

Shunsui still wins.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Azureus

@leothegreatest:

You don't have an argument...

Don't need one here, the one with claims can't even provide a single feat.

and you haven't shat on anything.

That's right, the story diarrhea'd all over your claim. All I did was point this out.

There was no contradiction.

Grimmjow's actions says there is. Narrative > Your headcanon. Again, hold the L that Kubo is handing you.

Mhm sure.

Concession accepted.

Destroying Las Noches can't contain...

You lost me here. What the hell are you talking about?

..their ressurecions power it goes without saying they can casually release that power casually.

And this is just as confusing because I don't know what you're talking about earlier. Restate this please.

What does a barrier surrounding the town have to do with confining their power? The sky's still fair game.

The same can be said for Las Noches if it is as big as you think it is...

Island + level construct* And again nothing was confining their power.

City* and here you also admit for third time the effect can only be achieved when constrained. Escanor oneshots.

Nothing was contradicted and nothing was shat on.

False comments don't make "rarted" arguments true.

In fact NO ONE has ever being able to disprove the statement...

Story already shat on them. Again, hold that L.

iv'e only been given these same pathetic excuses and you know damn well you're wrong.

I've* and the only one making excuses here is you. Complete proof that you are wrong is staring you right in the face and your next claim is, "Muh, iT oNlY ShOW BasE GrEY cERO TaHt DeeSTRoy LAs noCHES". Where is the distinction even made, you are just stacking headcanon on top of headcanon here.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I pray you get the help you need.

Again with this pathetic excuse.

Again with your allergy to facts. Want me to get you an epi-pen?

The only thing that proved was that Base grimmjow couldn't destroy Las Noches...

No such distinction was made. Ulquiorra in his exact words stated:

"...Two thing are forbidden. The first is the Gran Rey Cero, which only the Espada employ. And the other is...the release by Espadas... beyond four." -Ulquiorra.

Now stop making pathetic excuses in pathetic attempts for damage control. You are clearly wrong and making distinctions where the story hasn't, isn't going to change that.

and Kubo kept his statement consistent with Hallibel.

Nothing was destroyed, there is no consistency there. Plus all that was said was that he shouldn't use it in Las Noches.

That is a consistent statement...

con·sist·ent/kənˈsistənt/

adjective:

acting or done in the same way over time, especially so as to be fair or accurate."the parents are being consistent and firm in their reactions"

• unchanging in nature, standard, or effect over time."he is their most consistent player this season"
    synonyms:constant, regular, uniform, steady, stable, even, unchanging, undeviating, unfluctuating; More dependable, reliable, predictable "consistent opinion-poll evidence"
    antonyms:irregular
  • compatible or in agreement with something."the injuries are consistent with falling from a great height"
    synonyms:compatible with, congruous with, consonant with, in tune with, in line with, reconcilable

Yeah, you must a different meaning for consistent then, because this ain't it. The statement has already been shat on once.

and the only thing on a 100 is your denial.

The lack of self awareness is outstanding, this is literally every single retort you throw my way now. No evidence, no explanation, just denial.

No it's simply what we're shown...

We're shown nothing about your claims being the case. All you do is spew your author intent/consistent statement bullshit.

stop with the pathetic downplaying.

I'm sorry, your idols aren't island+. Don't cry.

Oh so Hallibel said that for what? Shits and giggles?

Yes, actually. That is literally what hype is. Excitement.

Okay you we're trying to say it wasn't a feat...

Cause it's not.

and the fact remains that it is.

Then you would quantify this "feat" for us.

It all comes down to this it's a perception feat being able to percieve millions of movements in under a second is feat wether you like it not.

So you can't debunk what I said and continue to insist on this being a feat? Concession accepted.

Anyways Shunsui doesn't need the scaling...

This is how I know I won.

because he has better speed feats anyone in NNT.

Like what? The LS feat that has already been debunked?

Yet he can fight without civillians without burning them right?

This makes no sense. Restate please.

It's clair he has to put focus and actively do it.

Clear* and it's not clear at all. Infact, it's not true, given what he did after beating Galan.

Which is more passive than Escanors heat.

This is an empty claim, that doesn't make sense. Escanor was melting wall by just being nearby. Yamamoto summons a technique which he had to use prep time for. Passive my ass, what drugs are you on?

I know their size...

You just demonstrated you don't when you compared something that spans several buildings to several city blocks. Seriously, you must be trolling.

and yamma is engulfing several of them.

*them = buildings.

An area many times the size of Karakura would be reduced to ash that's the AoE not potency.

It's both.

The potency would include the vast array of mountains surrounding Karakura. Escanor wouldn't stand a chance

This kid can't read a panel properly even if his life depended on it.

"An area many times the size of this town would've been reduced to ashes." - Aizen.

What this states is NOT that the surrounding land around Karakura would've been destroyed. Aizen cannot account for geographical features or natural landmarks as the energy required to pulverize each and everyone of them VARIES. What this instead talks about is the SIZE of the blast. NOT how powerful it is. This only states the size of the blast will be many times greater than the size of Karakura town, and nothing more. Stop inserting headcanon.

Shunsui still wins.

At dying the quickest.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Still no argument. Got it.

That's right, the story diarrhea'd all over your claim. All I did was point this out.

Again nothing

Grimmjow's actions says there is. Narrative > Your headcanon. Again, hold the L that Kubo is handing you.

Yet Hallibel still emphasized that it's dangerous. You continuously ignoring this just proves how ignorant you are.

This is what you said:

This was my answer:

Destroying Las Noches can't contain their ressurecions power it goes without saying they can casually release that power casually.

If they can do that by simply transforming it's obvious that they can replicate it.

What? Karakura doesn't have an barrier in the sky like Las Noches has a canopy.

City* and here you also admit for third time the effect can only be achieved when constrained. Escanor oneshots.

Island plus multiple cities can fit in it saying it's city size is straight up stupid. Escanor still dies.

Huh?

This is also untrue.

I've* and the only one making excuses here is you. Complete proof that you are wrong is staring you right in the face and your next claim is, "Muh, iT oNlY ShOW BasE GrEY cERO TaHt DeeSTRoy LAs noCHES". Where is the distinction even made, you are just stacking headcanon on top of headcanon here.

I know that you know this is all just ignorance. Hallibel already stated.

No Caption Provided

"...Two thing are forbidden. The first is the Gran Rey Cero, which only the Espada employ. And the other is...the release by Espadas... beyond four." -Ulquiorra.

This is really getting tiresome.

No Caption Provided

Nothing was destroyed, there is no consistency there. Plus all that was said was that he shouldn't use it in Las Noches.

Yup guess what that is Az... Consistency. The danger of using it is emphasized more than once making it consistent.

Ulquiorra also said that it "could" destroy Las noches the only thing that the Grimmjow instance proved was that not all Gran Rey Ceros would destroy it.

The ressurection of the 4th Espada and above on the other hand is more supported by the fact that Ulquiorra actually went above the canopy to transform how more obvious can the author's intent be without actually doing something. Unless you show me a stronger espada transforming under a full canopy we're done with this pathetic attempt to lowball.

Look at this denial what a troll.

It all comes down to this it's a perception feat being able to perceive millions of movements in under a second is feat whether you like it not.

This is how i know you're delusional.

By who? Denial isn't an argument part 25.

In his introduction Escanor was literally fighting by regular civilians if this heat was as passive as you're saying it is they would have been vaped.

Clear* and it's not clear at all. Infact, it's not true, given what he did after beating Galan.

Given the fact his heat wasn't that hot while fighting galan means that he has to actively bring it to those levels.

This is an empty claim, that doesn't make sense. Escanor was melting wall by just being nearby. Yamamoto summons a technique which he had to use prep time for. Passive my ass, what drugs are you on?

Yet there are instances where he doesn't burn anything and what prep?

You just demonstrated you don't when you compared something that spans several buildings to several city blocks. Seriously, you must be trolling.

Again you know damn well he engulfed entire city blocks with it's circumference.

It's both.

The potency was never said to cap at multi city so no.

This kid only reads what he wants to read.

"An area many times the size of this town would've been reduced to ashes." - Aizen.

What this states is NOT that the surrounding land around Karakura would've been destroyed. Aizen cannot account for geographical features or natural landmarks as the energy required to pulverize each and everyone of them VARIES. What this instead talks about is the SIZE of the blast. NOT how powerful it is. This only states the size of the blast will be many times greater than the size of Karakura town, and nothing more. Stop inserting headcanon.

What headcanon? where was the explosion going to happen Az? was it NOT in karakura town and the surrounding area? What area was Aizen talking about? Mexico? Taiwan? England? let me know Az.

Shunsui still wins.

And like always it's become a chore to reply to you. If you're just going to reply with more denial and ignorance don't bother.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Azureus

@leothegreatest:

I need something to argue against to begin with. What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without. For the nth time, where are these feats?

Again nothing

You are describing the amount of proof you've given so far.

Yet Hallibel still emphasized that it's dangerous.

Yet it's still no island level. On panel demonstrations > inconsistent and unbacked character statements.

You continuously ignoring this just proves how ignorant you are.

How interesting, tell me more.

This was my answer:

If they can do that by simply transforming it's obvious that they can replicate it.

Leo, I understand you said that...the question is what are you talking about? What does this gotta do with the fact you have now said 3 times that unless constrained this effect can't be achieved. So how is it going to be of any help?

No Caption Provided

Do you not see the conflicting ideas here?

Las Noches isn't the size of a small town either...In terms of surface area, it's much more of a squeeze and considering that nuclear range explosions could tear down that barrier, I have trouble seeing that these alleged island levelers can't bring it down.

Island*

Must be a tiny island then.

plus multiple cities can fit in it...saying it's city size is straight up stupid.

Huh? This I have to see. Multiple cities? How large or small?

Escanor still dies.

...Of laughter when Kyoraku is wiped out by the shockwave alone.

Huh?

It's a meme.

This is also untrue.

This also holds no weight.

I know you know nothing and your scan doesn't even address anything. How the hell does it support anything considering what was going on in the background? Las Noches was still standing after the Gran Rey Cero. Ulquiorra was wrong, Harribel isn't even saying much here.

The cognitive dissonance is real.

Yup guess what that is Az... Consistency.

Las Noches is still standing after the thing that was said to destroy it didn't. Yet, you are still here shitting out the same scan, as if it even begins to explain anything. Crack is one hell of a drug.

The danger of using it is emphasized more than once making it consistent.

Then you don't know what consistent means. Going to class more than once doesn't say you have consistent attendance. In the same way two statements corroborating a story isn't consistent, considering these two were literally contradicted by an action. RIP Leo's argument.

Actions speak louder than words. Feats > Statements.

Ulquiorra also said that it "could" destroy Las Noches...

Exactly my point, there is no objectivity in that statement.

the only thing that the Grimmjow instance proved was that not all Gran Rey Ceros would destroy it.

So in other words...Grimmjow contradicted/discredited Ulquiorra's words.

The ressurection of the 4th Espada and above on the other hand...

What do you mean "on the other hand"? Ulquiorra talked about the Gran Rey Cero and Resurrecion in the same breath, context and circumstances. These aren't alternatives or opposite statements.

is more supported by the fact that Ulquiorra actually went above the canopy to transform...

A subjective and contradicted narrative is not proof of anything. Island+ feats or what?

how more obvious can the author's intent be without actually doing something.

"Author intent" is not headcanon and there are no feats supporting this statement anyway.

Unless you show me a stronger espada transforming under a full canopy we're done with this pathetic attempt to lowball.

You are asking me for feats, when you haven't provided any yourself? You are a joke, and I already gave an instance that proves my point with Grimmjow's case. Your move, bud.

No Caption Provided

It all comes down to this it's a perception feat being able to perceive millions of movements in under a second is feat whether you like it not.

This is literally what you said last time. Are you going to quantify this "feat" for us?

No Caption Provided

By who?

Namely, me. You probably don't see it that way, but I'm not the one who discontinued discussion about it.

Denial isn't an argument...

Then you haven't made an argument so far.

part 25.

You said a higher number last time...

In his introduction Escanor was literally fighting by regular civilians if this heat was as passive as you're saying it is they would have been vaped.

Escanor's intoduction was the when he fought the Vampire King...there were no civilians nearby...and it wasn't even noon time.

Given the fact his heat wasn't that hot while fighting galan means that he has to actively bring it to those levels.

You are aware he had to leave that area as soon as the fight ended right?

No Caption Provided

Yet there are instances where he doesn't burn anything...

The same thing can literally be said for virtually every fire user in fiction.

and what prep?

Aizen said Yamamoto was prepping this while he was fighting the Gotei 13.

Again you know damn well he engulfed entire city blocks with it's circumference.

*Area, not circumference...and those were not several city blocks. Dozens of buildings alone can consititute a city block alone, so several buildings don't meaning anything, especially if we can't even see the divisions.

The potency was never said to cap at multi city town so no.

The only thing we are told is an area many times the size of Karakura town would be turned to ash. We can already infer multi-town from that, at the least. But the least is all we know, and anything else is nothing more than we can quantify.

Doesn't everyone? You read material you don't want to read?

What headcanon?

No Caption Provided

Now pay attention as I say why you are wrong.

where was the explosion going to happen Az?

Karakura town. But that's not important. What Aizen specifically said is, and THIS is what he said.

For the second time, this only states that the area affected would be many times bigger than the town. Notice how he says "An area" and not "The area". We can obviously infer that since the explosion is happening in the town, it would extend past the town. But Aizen is only remarking about the size of the explosion, He did not state than the area around Karakura town would be turned to ash, he stated an area multiple times bigger than Karakura town itself would suffer that fate.

This is the same as saying the area incinerated is x amount of times bigger than the town. It's not the same as saying the surrounding area will be incinerated. There are geographical features he cannot account for. The energy that can take out several towns is not the same energy that will take out woodland, hills or mountains. There are too many variables to take into account.

was it NOT in karakura town and the surrounding area?

Yes it was. So what? Did Aizen state it would do what you said it would to the surrounding area?

What area was Aizen talking about?

A hypothetical one. Specifically one that is "many times" larger than Karakura town. Again note that he said "an area" and not "the area".

Mexico? Taiwan? England? let me know Az.

You'd know if you read your own scans.

Shunsui still wins.

Wishful thinking at best.

And like always it's become a chore to reply to you.

Considering where this started, I'm not the problem.

If you're just going to reply with more denial and ignorance don't bother.

If you can't defend a claim, you really can't call someone rejecting your assertions denial and ignorance.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This thread....

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a heads up, in the latest SDS chapter, Zel was stated to be fast as light (according to MangaStream).

The next chapter should distinguish Escanor’s speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryokuma100: Not Zeldris but his Darkness that was speeding around him. There is a huge difference.

He wasn't even moving, he was just standing there still.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryokuma100: Honestly means nothing, by this logic a grievously injured Shunsui dodged light multiple times, so even if what Nakaba was trying to say, it clearly won't work here.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Again nothing

Yet Hallibel still emphasized that it's dangerous. You continuously ignoring this just proves how ignorant you are.

This is what you said:

This was my answer:

Island plus multiple cities can fit in it saying it's city size is straight up stupid. Escanor still dies.

Huh?

This is also untrue.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Yup guess what that is Az... Consistency. The danger of using it is emphasized more than once making it consistent.

Ulquiorra also said that it "could" destroy Las noches the only thing that the Grimmjow instance proved was that not all Gran Rey Ceros would destroy it.

The ressurection of the 4th Espada and above on the other hand is more supported by the fact that Ulquiorra actually went above the canopy to transform how more obvious can the author's intent be without actually doing something. Unless you show me a stronger espada transforming under a full canopy we're done with this pathetic attempt to lowball.

It's both.

What headcanon? where was the explosion going to happen Az? was it NOT in karakura town and the surrounding area? What area was Aizen talking about? Mexico? Taiwan? England? let me know Az.

Shunsui still wins.

And like always it's become a chore to reply to you. If you're just going to reply with more denial and ignorance don't bother.

It's sad that i could repost my last post and it still counters your entire argument.

Your ignorance is never ending. We're going to have to agree to disagree.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

It's sad that i could repost my last post and it still counters your entire argument.

Really, what's sad is the tremendous lack of proof I'm facing right now.

Your ignorance is never ending.

No Caption Provided

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

Next time start with this, instead of trying to justify why you're running away. Peace.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

Every claim you made was already countered by my other post. That's no excuse or justification. That's a fact. Deuces.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#130  Edited By Earendill

Madara or Escanor. Shinsui and maybe Akainu irrelevant. Shunsui gets stomped.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

Every claim you made was already countered by my other post. That's no excuse or justification. That's a fact. Deuces.

I don't care what you call it, fact, reason, argument, whatever it is, in the real world, as long as it doesn't have any backing, it's called an excuse.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Again nothing

This is what you said:

This was my answer:

Huh?

This is also untrue.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It's both.

Shunsui still wins.

Again you countered nothing your argument was mostly ignorance and denial.

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The moment shinsui goes bankia its over even escarnor can't handle her

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest said:

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Again nothing

This is what you said:

This was my answer:

Huh?

This is also untrue.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It's both.

Shunsui still wins.

Another thing we do in the real world is actually address what the other person instead of saying replying is a chore, yet still still tagging them. Unless you're going to respond, don't tag me. You have time to spew your nonsense, but none to actually assert a proper argument. Interesting.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@leothegreatest said:
@leothegreatest said:

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

Again nothing

This is what you said:

This was my answer:

Huh?

This is also untrue.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It's both.

Shunsui still wins.

Another thing we do in the real world is actually address what the other person instead of saying replying is a chore, yet still still tagging them. Unless you're going to respond, don't tag me. You have time to spew your nonsense, but none to actually assert a proper argument. Interesting.

Little makes sense this does lmao.

Anyways i already explained myself. Your answer was basically restatement of your last claims which i already countered there was nothing new to it except the Escanor scan which still didn't prove that the castle feat was passive. But yeah the rest is the same old..

No Caption Provided

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Little makes sense this does lmao.

It does, if a person can recognize a typo when they see one. Can't expect that from you though.

Anyways i already explained myself.

Yeah..without proof.

Your answer was basically restatement of your last claims...

Which weren't debunked...added to the fact you are doing this too in a more extreme fashion.

which i already countered...

Without proof.

there was nothing new to it except the Escanor scan which still didn't prove that the castle feat was passive...

The scan shat on every claim you tried to make, specifically your comment on the fight with Galan. So it's not like you actually had a valid standing argument that questions it. Considering the burden of proof is on you for claiming that he actively emits heats.

But yeah the rest is the same old..

Spare me the drivel, young girl. Clearly arguing a point has proven too difficult so I'll find my out of this thread. Last word is yours.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus said:

@leothegreatest:

It does, if a person can recognize a typo when they see one. Can't expect that from you though.

It was a joke Az

Yeah..without proof.

And by this you mean "proof i pretend isn't there"

Which weren't debunked...added to the fact you are doing this too in a more extreme fashion.

Yes i know mine were never debunked.

The scan shat on every claim you tried to make, specifically your comment on the fight with Galan. So it's not like you actually had a valid standing argument that questions it. Considering the burden of proof is on you for claiming that he actively emits heats.

Your claim was that the castle feat was passive and it wasn't. You have yet to prove it was. And if he really got to those heat levels passively then he would've done so in his fight with Estarossa but instead it was his cruel sun melting the surroundings and he had to be reminded of that meaning his actual passive heat was already in affect.

Spare me the drivel, young girl. Clearly arguing a point has proven too difficult so I'll find my out of this thread. Last word is yours.

Young girl? What are you 15? You think calling someone a girl is a good insult? Wow, you're more pathetic than i thought and so is your argument.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By WhatamIseeing

no one has an answer for izanagi or shadow clones they get killed from their blindspots just like sasuke was going to get killed by Danzo

TheRedEagle778

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Escanor STOMPS

No Caption Provided

R2: Escanor wins Mid difficultly WITH THE ULTIMATE ONE ☝️