• 139 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"In this world, wherever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
"I have no reason to feel hatred towards those beneath me. All I feel towards them is pity."
"Pride won't save the world."
"Justice is absolute! No forgiveness for those who oppose it!"
  • In character.
  • Shunsui is EOS.
  • Escanor is High Noon.
  • Madara is Edo.
  • Akainu is Current.
  • No knowledge.
  • Verse Equalization.
  • Edo Immortality is restricted.

Madara vs Escanor vs Shunsui vs Akainu.

R1: Perfect Susano, Logia Intangibility, The One and Bankai are restricted.

R2: Everything goes.

Bleach:

@funsiized@princearagorn1@lowlaville@supernategames@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@cjdavis103@carter_esque@sophia89@nyas@colliderz@themagicstik@thitiki@theamazingimmortalman@homicidalmaniac@justsomerandomkid@etheral_dreams@jeepeh@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@emperorthanos@terrortuga@indomitableregal@koays@kbm@just_banter@cpt_nice@deedubbledee@jiraiya_sageofoil@zill0678@darth_wayne@marczaddy@full123@onepieceverse@f3m1@educated@vooon@azureus

Naruto:

@the_imperator@dratini1331@homicidalmaniac@funsiized@sync1@princearagorn1@ratava@nighthunder@redbird3rdboywonder@sophia89@tohoma@theamazingimmortalman@thitiki@justsomerandomkid@cjdavis103@ssj_god@nyas@etheral_dreams@hulkage@rexorr@cgoodness@andr413@jgames@oceanmaster21@passingthrough545@emperorthanos@oceanmaster21@newcomer@garrettmana@parichithayerakala@nerdchore@jdg@kcminato@indomitableregal@lejon@just_banter@jiraiya_sageofoil@marczaddy@syclone903@onepieceverse@jaycool2@nobunaga101@heirtothekingdom@sistergrimm2099@sladerulez@darthjhawk@f3m1@larcadedragneel@vooon@chaos239@kasya_carey@rac95@azureus@conner_wolf@death2heretics

One Piece:

@dratini1331@darrellacoustic@homicidalmaniac@pierpat@funsiized@princearagorn1@cooldes@jmarshmallow@ghostravage@nighthunder@lowlaville@redbird3rdboywonder@cjdavis103@ssj_god@rexorr@pacpanda@jacthripper@stormking1221@garrettmana@terrortuga@cor_tsar@full123@cgoodness:@leo-343@just_banter@agentsandman@jiraiya_sageofoil@spidey_jackson@cull_obsidian@marczaddy@youngkaiser@onepieceverse@jaycool2@heirtothekingdom@larcadedragneel@thenewguysnm1@chronicplane@vooon@back_stabbath95@hittheassasin@gearsecond659

Seven Deadly Sins:

@nelomaxwell@passingthrough545@nerdchore@emperorthanos@koays@lejon@jiraiya_sageofoil@darth_wayne@sirfizzwhizz@kotetsu454@kingcrimson@deathhero61@just_banter@lowlaville@thitiki@jaycool2@airgetlam@vooon@hittheassasin@chronicplane@god_vulcan

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 with the restrictions in place.

Madara can take Shunsui and honestly High noon Escanor should stomp Akainu.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: There is no team. This is a four way fight. Read the OP clearly.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: You are right, apologies.

In that case I would have to say Escanor or Akainu. I don't think Madara in Edo has the physicals to keep up and in all honesty Shunsui without his Bankai might be low man on the totem pole other than speed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1 should go to escanor in near stomp tbh.

R2 while I don't think shunsui is the strongest I think he will win this match up simply because he has shown that IC he can play dead/defeated and then stab an opponent in the back so I feel like he's more likely to let the other wear themselves out and then move in for the kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: What about Logia Intangibility or The One or Susano? Do you think Shunsui can deal with that alone? Do you think his Bankai can effect multiple people? I'd assume so since Ukitake kinda implied it but I want to hear your thoughts on it.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@theemperor95 said:

R1 should go to escanor in near stomp tbh.

R2 while I don't think shunsui is the strongest I think he will win this match up simply because he has shown that IC he can play dead/defeated and then stab an opponent in the back so I feel like he's more likely to let the other wear themselves out and then move in for the kill

Shunsui would win round one in the same way you're saying he'll win round two. And he wouldn't have to do that for round two since his Bankai would be more than enough.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor Round 1.

Not sure about Round 2. Too much weird hax in play.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Undre

Shunsui if bankia was a factor. He can even kill intangibles

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: I don't think his shikai would be enough here especially with escanor durability to cutting attack

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: no I don't think he could deal with all of that alone but he would let them exhaust each other while he plays dead and then cleans up the scraps

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

r1: Escanor

r2: Shunsui

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

Shunsuis an island + level character

He's stronger than Starkk who's leagues above the other top 4 espada who could each bust Las Noches an Island + level construct by simply going into their releases. and he's much faster than Escanor.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And iro oni only lets you cut the person if you picked a color.

No Caption Provided

His games and power would overwhelm everyone here.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara beats them all. Can’t kill an Edo without seals

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: No one can hurt Escanor here, he's too durable and way more powerful.

R2: Shunsui STOMPS with Bankai

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: Wow, I'm missing everything tonight. With everything goes I would say Shunsui would take it first, everyone else second, with Shuinsi's bankai does it matter how many people?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idea that Shunsui could win round one is absurd lol.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: How so?

He has exactly 0 advantages over the other contestants. Literally the only arguable advantage he would have is speed. And again is that is completely arguable. He loses in every other category.

In the first round Escanor would annihilate him with no effort.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest:

He has exactly 0 advantages over the other contestants. Literally the only arguable advantage he would have is speed. And again is that is completely arguable. He loses in every other category.

So you're going to ignore the fact he's stronger than Island + level characters?

He isn't "arguably" faster. He's simply faster.

And Iro oni reality warps so that escanor can try to cut all he wants but he won't be able to do damage unless he says a color. All Shunsui needs to do is say "purple" and slice his throat open much like his Bankai but without the exploding part.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest:

So you're going to ignore the fact he's stronger than Island + level characters?

And Iro oni reality warps so that escanor can try to cut all he wants but he won't be able to do damage unless he says a color. All Shunsui needs to do is say "purple" and slice his throat open much like his Bankai but without the exploding part.

You will start by posting that island level feat, and a speed feat better than dodging a beam of light moving at undisclosed speeds. High noon Escanor oneshotted Multi-mountain durability characters by casually chopping the air infront of them. Durability feats in piercing and heat resistance are required.

Unless you can produce those, Escanor oneshots.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Shunsui's not island level and he's not the fastest here either, lol.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Madara wins since nobody can permanently put him down while in edo besides Shunsui, but Shunsui isn't strong enough to beat him.

Round 2: Madara wins for the same reason. Akainu can be sealed, and Escanor can do to him what Akainu did to Ace. Shunsui has a chance with his bankai, but he would most likely get killed before he can even use it. It would come down to Madara vs Escanor, but again, Escanor has no way to put edo Madara down for good, so Madara eventually wins.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@azureus said:
@leothegreatest said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest:

You will start by posting that island level feat, and a speed feat better than dodging a beam of light moving at undisclosed speeds. High noon Escanor oneshotted Multi-mountain durability characters by casually chopping the air infront of them. Durability feats in piercing and heat resistance are required.

I already explained how he's Island + level you will to start by debunking that with an actual argument and not just denial. PS. You won't be able to. lml. I don't even need to bring up Shunsui's LS feats he's already faster via scaling. And shunsui was able to withstand Yammas shikai flames Escanors won't be a problem.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Yet he's stronger than Island + level characters and has better speed feats than anyone here, lol.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Other people have already replied properly so I'll just go ahead and say you are a fanboy idiot. And please flag me on this because I'm sick of you.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@man_of_miracles:

Other people have already replied properly so I'll just go ahead and say you are a fanboy idiot. And please flag me on this because I'm sick of you.

And you're all fanboys of whatever character you see winning right? Whatever arguments you bring to discussion are invalid simply because i don't like them right?

You're pathetic. Next time just admit you're incompetent and can't form a decent argument instead of throwing a fit and resorting to those childish insults.

Bleachfans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m calling it out now before people start to degrade bleach. Insults were cast from the opposition first

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023: You might want to restrict Edo immortality. As is, nobody here has the sealing abilities necessary to put Madara down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: tbh tho I haven’t seen Edo’s reform from total body vaporization.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With immortality restricted Escanor probably wins both rounds. Madara can't beat Escanor near noon time without perfect Susanoo, and the others can't beat him either, so round 1 goes to Escanor, and even with perfect Susanoo I doubt he would beat the one Escanor, though since this is a free for all it's possible Escanor won't be able to beat everyone within a minute, in which someone else could pick up the win, and if someone else would win it would probably be Madara, as he could trick Escanor with a clone or even use izanagi to come back and then win.

lilcabbage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madras an edo? LMAO he calls in tactical meteors until he creates mt everest.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness said:

@leothegreatest:

Yet he's stronger than Island + level characters and has better speed feats than anyone here, lol.

Like who? The 4 top Espada? Lol. None of them have island level feats whatsoever.

Shunsui doesn't have a single quantifiable speed feat to his name.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By uchihaghost

Round 1: Either Akainu or Escanor, Akainu was able to punch a hole in WB and also took hits from WB, while escanor neg diffed galans critical over strike. Leaning towards akainu though (though i choose him cuz he has the better physicals based on calcs/scaling on other sites).

Round 2: Madara, madara can literally just use mayfly and use a clone to fight on his stead, after the fight he pops out and kills the last man standing which will be exhausted and will be offguard (but thats not how madara rolls, madara will unleash hell on them, meteor spam, PS, genjutsu, 6 paths and wood techniques, he can change the environment to his liking with wood release and make the terrain toxic with wood pollen to the other fighters, he can also freely teleport or move through wood using mayfly. Genjutsu is GG to anyone he tags. So yea madara comes out on top.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I’m really not sure why Escanor wouldn’t be able to beat up the other four in a minute with The One.

He ends all of his fights pretty much instantly.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WorldofRuin6

Escanor both rounds. Shunsui should not be here. He gets blitzed before he can use bankai.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Azureus

@leothegreatest said:
@azureus said:
@leothegreatest said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest:

I already explained how he's Island + level you will to start by debunking that with an actual argument and not just denial. PS. You won't be able to. lml. I don't even need to bring up Shunsui's LS feats he's already faster via scaling. And shunsui was able to withstand Yammas shikai flames Escanors won't be a problem.

Notice how I asked for those island level feats, not your explanations. Your words without proof are nothing and I don't need to debunk what's said without proof. What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. So let's see these Island level feats and speed feats. It shouldn't be hard.

And shunsui was able to withstand Yammas shikai flames Escanors won't be a problem.

....The heat Escanor emits just by existing melts and vaporizes rock and metal and this both of these cases are during dawn, and the morning. High Noon Escanor roasts this guy if this is the extent of heat resistance for Shunsui.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@kingguinness said:
@leothegreatest said:
@kingguinness said:

@leothegreatest:

Like who? The 4 top Espada? Lol. None of them have island level feats whatsoever.

Destroying LN would be an island + level feat which they could do by simply transforming. That's litteraly why Ulquiorra and Ichigo had to continue their fight above Las Noches Canopy.

Shunsui doesn't have a single quantifiable speed feat to his name.

Most NNT characters get scaled from Galans showings against Merlin when he moved so fast it seemed like he teleported to fodder characters which get's blown out of proportion. Merlin who has no reaction feats herself was able to tell he wasn't teleported.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Starrk in base was able to blitz Orihime who had a faster reaction speed than Ichigo and a much faster reaction speed than Uryu who can perceive millions of vibrations in under a second.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

He then reacted to Ichigo's and Kenpachi's blitz and took her miles away to where Aizen was and to everyone present it seemed like teleportation.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's just a casual Base Starrk, Shunsui fought him at his strongest and fastest.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: i'm sorry but escanor is not melting any high/top tier from the hst with the heat he emits, he doesn't have any feat in his the one form to prove he can kill a high/top tier with the heat he emits (btw i'm arguing that he can't melt any of these guys with the heat he emits from his body). The only feat he has is melting rock and metal which these guys are far durable than. You're overhyping escanor or underrating kyouraku.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Escanor beating Madara?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@streak619: By being stronger than him. Though Madara can still win as well with genjutsu, clones, etc. But if Madara engaged in hand to hand combat he would get killed in one swing.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DeathHero61

Escanor round 1. Round 2 Madara might cheese a win via genjutsu

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kingogkings777

@azureus said:
@leothegreatest said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest:

Unless you can produce those, Escanor oneshots.

I think that tells you what speed it is.

Yox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1. Probably Akainu

R2. Shunsui

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@leothegreatest said:
@azureus said:
@leothegreatest said:
@man_of_miracles said:

@leothegreatest:

Notice how I asked for those island level feats, not your explanations. Your words without proof are nothing and I don't need to debunk what's said without proof. What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. So let's see these Island level feats and speed feats. It shouldn't be hard.

And shunsui was able to withstand Yammas shikai flames Escanors won't be a problem.

....The heat Escanor emits just by existing melts and vaporizes rock and metal and this both of these cases are during dawn, and the morning. High Noon Escanor roasts this guy if this is the extent of heat resistance for Shunsui.

Does he really have a attack called high noon? If so he solos the verses in question.