Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who wins this four way battle?

• Common Knowledge for each character is provided.
  • Energy is equalized between them.
kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Energy being equal could actually put this in favor of anyone here.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

energy being equal means this:

No Caption Provided

and if they run out they get erased on rukh level.

Acno can eat her basic magic but he can't deal with black rukh, given that it's a type 1 concept.

Chaos is the only one relevant here due to stats but her mind manip doesnt work and I dont think she can deal with black rukh+ dimensional immortality. Madara is fodder here.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:
@kasya_carey said:

No Caption Provided

Acno can eat her basic magic but he can't deal with black rukh, given that it's a type 1 concept.

Chaos is the only one relevant here due to stats but her mind manip doesnt work and I dont think she can deal with black rukh+ dimensional immortality. Madara is fodder here.

No Caption Provided

Chaos has limitless energy and also was not affected by The Rule warping and erasing the timeline destroying Earth and putting a new one with different events in place. She is also superior to Base Sealed Ikaros, who was unaffected when the plot was destroyed and resetted which changed the entire chapter of the manga.

Chaos mind control is partially perception/Illusion manipulation but the rest is basically efficacy manipulation. This means she basically manipulations the function of something. She can manipulate the potency of attacks making them weaker or stronger. She can do this with weapons, energy attacks, and stats.

Arba may be highly resistant to mind manipulation but that doesn't mean she's completely resistant to all mental; techniques. Chaos can use hacking blast similar to that of a psi bolt which causes mental damage to kill or knockout characters. With energy being equal Chaos could absorb Arba's avatar and use the same powers since she would also absorb the memories which give her the skill. It would just be a stalemate since both have limitless power.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: arba is immune to mind manip, unless you wanna argue Chaos' mind manip> God Sinbad's.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

@kasya_carey: arba is immune to mind manip, unless you wanna argue Chaos' mind manip> God Sinbad's.

When does Sinbad use mind blast? Being immune to certain applications of Telepathy or Mind Manipulation does not mind you are immune to the entire spectrum. Psi bolt targets the brain directly it doesn't need to actually entire your mind.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

When does Sinbad use mind blast? Being immune to certain applications of Telepathy or Mind Manipulation does not mind you are immune to the entire spectrum. Psi bolt targets the brain directly it doesn't need to actually entire your mind.

sinbad rewrote rukh and brainwashed the whole planet, rukh controls all concepts of the world, including the mind oand thoughts of others. Also, her borg passively negs other types of mind manip. I can post scans if there is the need. Black rukh also gives immunity to brainwashing (which is why she was unaffected after sinbad rewrote everything). black rukh=acausality type 4.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kasya_carey

@laufnyr: Looking at your respect thread. He manipulated everyone's thoughts. This is something the system from Synapse can do also. The dome is a nexus of all human realities which Synapse controls. When Hiyori died the system erased everyone's memories of her not just mentally but physically too from the planet. Sugata was able to temporality resist it by running inside the dome. Chaos easily oneshotted Sugata with a mind blast. Tomoki was also able to resist too and Chaos fooled him easily with her perception abilities. Nymph was immune to the system and got mentally stomped by Chaos. Also with my point Sinbad has never mindblasted anyone. There are tons of characters who can resist having their thoughts manipulated and easily go down to a mental blast. The biggest example is Storm from X-men.

No Caption Provided

Also just because a god does it doesn't mean it's their high tier. Galactus despite being universal can throw a blast powerful enough to split the core of the planet when he fought FF. Or Jean dispelling a planetary illusion from the Phoenix which is the same tier as Sinbad. That doesn't mean Jean is phoenix level but the illusion itself was made in her range of power.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: you are seriously comparing synapse to Rukh and God Sinbad, rukh which is a type 1 concept?

wtf. Anywa, he rewrote rukh, rewriting the thoughts, fate, souls and single action of all humanity. Phoenix isnt the same as Sinbad, can I see R>F layers for X-Men?

if you wanna start talking about layers of mind resistance I can play the same game too.

There is no way for you to argue that mind manip works here.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

@kasya_carey: you are seriously comparing synapse to Rukh and God Sinbad, rukh which is a type 1 concept?

wtf. Anywa, he rewrote rukh, rewriting the thoughts, fate, souls and single action of all humanity. Phoenix isnt the same as Sinbad, can I see R>F layers for X-Men?

if you wanna start talking about layers of mind resistance I can play the same game too.

There is no way for you to argue that mind manip works here.

He manipulated thoughts. You're basically saying being immune to thought manipulation which means you're immune to forms of telepathy. It would be different if I said Chaos would manipulate Arba thoughts to win. I stated a psi bolt would affect Arba as it doesn't need to manipulate a mindscape to work. It either causes brain damage, memory loss, unconsciousness, vegetative state, and/or death.

I don't recall that kind of mental ability existing in Magi at all.

The phoenix is the nexus of all psionic energy in Marvel which is why I made the example.

Manipulating thoughts is just one of thousands of abilities you can do with telepathy.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

you said before:

Chaos mind control is "partially perception/Illusion manipulation but the rest is basically efficacy manipulation."

this gets no sold by borg due to feats vs hakuryuu's mind manip.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: Yes I was explaining her mental abilities. She can do perception manipulation and illusions but she stole Nymph's hacking abilities which allowed her to do efficacy manipulation. This is why I stated Chaos can do psi blast.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr: Yes I was explaining her mental abilities. She can do perception manipulation and illusions but she stole Nymph's hacking abilities which allowed her to do efficacy manipulation. This is why I stated Chaos can do psi blast.

again, borg already no sold a djinn that controls directly the mind of others and creates illusions, controls, erases and makes new memories (Hakuryuu's djinn) and also Sinbad's one who has another type of mind manip. + God Sinbad's one and the one which black rukh can use offensively. This are 4 types of mind manip. So...I can post the list/scans if you want.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By kasya_carey

@laufnyr: This is not telling any resistance to a mental blast that directly targets the brain? Once again having resistance or immunity to illusions, thought manipulation, or memory manipulation doesn't = immunity to psi bolt which is a whole different thing. It targets the brain directly you can post scans but it's not going to be a psi bolt.

I can post the difference of each ability if you need me to. Psi bolt isn't mind manipulation like thought or illusion really just an offensive attack to the brain Itself.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays is a user on where welled knowledged in psionics powerset. I'm sure he can explain how psi bolts are far different from thought manipulation, illusions and etc

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

@laufnyr: This is not telling any resistance to a mental blast that directly targets the brain? Once again having resistance or immunity to illusions, thought manipulation, or memory manipulation doesn't = immunity to psi bolt which is a whole different thing. It targets the brain directly you can post scans but it's not going to be a psi bolt.

what the hell are you talking about??? Your just wasting time fumbling over an irrelevant difference between mind manip that physically alter the targets brain and another that seemingly do so through more unspecified/specified ethereal means(manipulating souls, consciousness or sense's directly). Any of these two types can cause illusions, thought manipulation and memory manipulation... example: most basic Genjustu in naruto directly alters the mind using chakra and is capable of causing illusion while Aizens kyokia suigetsu can cause illusions through manipulating the sense's these two things can cause the same end result but either way this whole thing is irrelevant since sinbads djinn does both as shown in this scan:

No Caption Provided

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

what the hell are you talking about??? Your just wasting time fumbling over an irrelevant difference between mind manip that physically alter the targets brain and another that seemingly do so through more unspecified/specified ethereal means(manipulating souls, consciousness or sense's directly). Any of these two types can cause illusions, thought manipulation and memory manipulation... example: most basic Genjustu in naruto directly alters the mind using chakra and is capable of causing illusion while Aizens kyokia suigetsu can cause illusions through manipulating the sense's these two things can cause the same end result but either way this whole thing is irrelevant since sinbads djinn does both as shown in this scan:

No Caption Provided

How is this the same as psi bolt? So what you posted was irrelevant as this isn’t a psi bolt. Show me a feat of someone's brain getting blasted. Y'all are showing all these applications of mental abilities except a psi bolt or any energy blast that directly damaged the brain itself.

this are examples of psi bolts or psi blast

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@kasya_carey:

How is this the same as psi bolt? So what you posted was irrelevant as this isn’t a psi bolt. Show me a feat of someone's brain getting blasted. Y'all are showing all these applications of mental abilities except a psi bolt or any energy blast that directly damaged the brain itself.

did you not read the part where the sound directly alters the persons brain and they even show visuals for better of the brain being altered and the hypothetical target bleeding from their eyes...

do you even know what psionics are?

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Psionics

In Its most basic and widely applicable depiction its just a blanket term for a bunch of powers which are achieved through manipulation of a vague psychic energy(which works and operate in any of the ways I've described aka mind manipulation through direct manipulation of the mind on a physical level or mind manipulation through some other ethereal means aka soul, conscience or sense manipulation etc.) and its only not this when a verse has a very specific idea of what psionics are but use the name either way as a place holder

Your entire argument is a waste of time that just goes in circle.

Ok let me ask you what way does the psi bolt operate that differentiates it from mental manipulation that either

A) Manipulates the mind through direct manipulation of the brain, nervous system etc itself on a physical level usually through what would be considered some form of kinesis( most common examples of powers used in this method are telekinesis being the absolute most common, electrokinesis for manipulating electrical impulses/nerves or hydrokinesis manipulating fluids in the brain)

or

B) Manipulate the mind through some other ethereal means aka soul, conscience or sense manipulation etc.)

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

did you not read the part where the sound directly alters the persons brain and they even show visuals for better of the brain being altered and the hypothetical target bleeding from their eyes...

do you even know what psionics are?

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Psionics

In Its most basic and widely applicable depiction its just a blanket term for a bunch of powers which are achieved through manipulation of a vague psychic energy(which works and operate in any of the ways I've described aka mind manipulation through direct manipulation of the mind on a physical level or mind manipulation through some other ethereal means aka soul, conscience or sense manipulation etc.) and its only not this when a verse has a very specific idea of what psionics are but use the name either way as a place holder

Your entire argument is a waste of time that just goes in circle.

Ok let me ask you what way does the psi bolt operate that differentiates it from mental manipulation that either

A) Manipulates the mind through direct manipulation of the brain, nervous system etc itself on a physical level

or

B) Manipulate the mind through some other ethereal means aka soul, conscience or sense manipulation etc.)

Imagine posting a wiki but yet not showing a single psi bolt showing

Controlling someone’s body does not equal a blast meant to damage someone’s brain. Let me guess so Ino can control bodies that means she can resist a psychic assault Jean Grey. yeah NFL

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Psionic_Inundation

Also here's the Link you meant to post you should read that and post actual feats that go alone with it.

So like I said thought manipulation, illusions, psi bolts, or etc.

So tf are you talking about? Don't come at me sideways when you're not posting shit to prove your point. I just posted several scans of what psi bolt and mind blast are something you have yet to show in magi.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays is a user on where welled knowledged in psionics powerset. I'm sure he can explain how psi bolts are far different from thought manipulation, illusions and etc

Yea theres a massive difference between a psi bolt and control, illusions etc.

I'll use Emma Frost as an example since her uses of psibolts are very diverse and she is pure telepath without telekinesis or other psychic powers

Here Emma Frost sends a psychic bolt toward fellow telepath Monet St. Croix who has powerful psychic defenses. That her direct telepathy and illusions were unable to effect

No Caption Provided

A more infamous and direct example, would be Emma's battle against Phoenix Jean Grey. Emma is forced into a psychic battle with Phoenix where she shatters Emma's telepathic defenses and is explicitly stated to be more powerful then Emma in psychic combat. Emma's last option is a telepathic psibolt with enough power to destroy a building.

No Caption Provided

Lastly Emma's raw power is unleashed in a fit of grief. This is highly relevant as it's simply an unleash of raw power that hurts the minds of multiple people. Even moreso it effects people who are immune to control, who have resistance to mind reading and who are telepaths themselves of equal or greater power.

Emma is otherwise greatly weakened an unable to battle or get into minds without aide at this point, however a pure unleash of psychic energy similar to a psi bolt was able to effect:

Storm who has massive psychic resistance to any form of control and any attempts to enter mind and who has repeatedly stopped Emma herself from effecting her.

Rachel Summers who at this point is considered to be the strongest telepath in the world.

Quentin Quire an Omega level telepath who has been able contend with telepaths far stronger then Emma is at this point.

No Caption Provided

And this is just Emma Frost... Rachel Summers, Jean Grey and Professor X have infamous and repeated instances of using psibolts to destroy minds, break through defenses, and at times cause physical damage in the real world.

A Psibolt is pure psychic energy that can effect and damage the mind without actually entering it.

I'm not sure how this battle plays out, but that is how they work.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kasya_carey

@uncannyrewind: There you have it

@koays said:
@kasya_carey said:

Yea theres a massive difference between a psi bolt and control, illusions etc.

I'll use Emma Frost as an example since her uses of psibolts are very diverse and she is pure telepath without telekinesis or other psychic powers

Here Emma Frost sends a psychic bolt toward fellow telepath Monet St. Croix who has powerful psychic defenses. That her direct telepathy and illusions were unable to effect

No Caption Provided

A more infamous and direct example, would be Emma's battle against Phoenix Jean Grey. Emma is forced into a psychic battle with Phoenix where she shatters Emma's telepathic defenses and is explicitly stated to be more powerful then Emma in psychic combat. Emma's last option is a telepathic psibolt with enough power to destroy a building.

No Caption Provided

Lastly Emma's raw power is unleashed in a fit of grief. This is highly relevant as it's simply an unleash of raw power that hurts the minds of multiple people. Even moreso it effects people who are immune to control, who have resistance to mind reading and who are telepaths themselves of equal or greater power.

Emma is otherwise greatly weakened an unable to battle or get into minds without aide at this point, however a pure unleash of psychic energy similar to a psi bolt was able to effect:

Storm who has massive psychic resistance to any form of control and any attempts to enter mind and who has repeatedly stopped Emma herself from effecting her.

Rachel Summers who at this point is considered to be the strongest telepath in the world.

Quentin Quire an Omega level telepath who has been able contend with telepaths far stronger then Emma is at this point.

No Caption Provided

And this is just Emma Frost... Rachel Summers, Jean Grey and Professor X have infamous and repeated instances of using psibolts to destroy minds, break through defenses, and at times cause physical damage in the real world.

A Psibolt is pure psychic energy that can effect and damage the mind without actually entering it.

I'm not sure how this battle plays out, but that is how they work.

Thank you so much!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@kasya_carey:

Controlling someone’s body does not equal a blast meant to damage someone’s brain

My entire point is asking you to simply provide the mechanics by which this works...

If its directly damaging someone's brain on physical level then its literally just physical damage... which is completely pointless since the character has regen and if it damages a persons brain on a mental level solely then it's just mind manipulation. If it does both its just mind manipulation done along side physical kinetic damage.

Let me guess so Ino can control bodies that means she can resist a psychic assault Jean Grey. yeah NFL

Again psychic is just a blanket term for a grab bag of powers(and can even be specifically different from verse to verse). You are yet to answer what differentiates the psybolt from any of the 2 type of mind manip I mentioned because the first one can still be used for directly damaging a persons brain.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Psionic_Inundation

Also here's the Link you meant to post you should read that and post actual feats that go alone with it.

You say i didn't read the link yet here you are not doing that either. This is literally just a variety of mind manipulation powers put under the banner of a blanket term.

The Associations tab shows the different associated powers/attributes which act as a reason for why the person might that power or something considered another subsect power which is how the former power operates.

No Caption Provided

literally the first example under mental manipulation is a djinn which she'd be immune to

No Caption Provided

nearly Literally everything listed on the psionic inundation applications is something done by a literal subsect technique of mind manipulation called mind breaking and some that arent there are literally subsets of the subsets of minbreaking. if you simply click on any of them it literally still has mind manipulation as the associate.

Hell lets run the list down

Right off the bat we have literally 3 applications of psionic inundation listed plainly there
Right off the bat we have literally 3 applications of psionic inundation listed plainly there

psychic torture is once clicked shows the applications which are

oh wow that literally another one right on the mindbreak already
oh wow that literally another one right on the mindbreak already

next up is memory erasure which is something beliel the djinn in the above image can already do while also just being a subsect of something under consciousness shattering which is memory destruction.

Unconsciousness induction is literally just leads rights back to catatonic induction if you click on either it leads to the other. Since one is just a less sever application of the other

So i ask agian exactly what mechanic of the psibolt makes its function any different from mental manipulation which we have already seen her be immune to

usions, psi bolts, or etc.

So tf are you talking about? Don't come at me sideways when you're not posting shit to prove your point. I just posted several scans of what psi bolt and mind blast are something you have yet to show in magi.

What you are yet to answer is the simple question of what does it do that make it any different from mind manipulation/mental manipulation in their mechanics.

Literally every application of the psionic inundation is applicable to mind manipulation and the power itself and it is literally just a subsect of telepathy which makes it so at the end of the day both psionic inundation and mental manipulation are subpowers of telepathy. Mental manipulation is just much broader and already includes everything that psionic inundation does.

Hell what makes psibolts superior to ruhk or black ruhk based mind manip which affects the mind and soul on its most basic level and even effects fate.

Black ruhk in particular has already shown it can ignore the resistances of magi who are immune and resistant to telepathy.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kasya_carey

@uncannyrewind: you’re showing mental manipulation which is a large spectrum

Your point have been debunked above

Either show psi bolts or brain blast in Magi or keep it moving thanks

FYI psi bolts aren't brain wash so the very wiki disproves your point. All it did was show its a spectrum of mental manipultion.

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Your point have been debunked above

Either show psi bolts or brain blast in Magi or keep it moving thanks

How?? all they showed was that psibolts operate at greater power than the regular telepathy they use and have physical impact(because their energy).

Its still just mental manipulation in effect which can power through normal mental resistance and arba has black ruhk which lets her resistance to mental manipulation that can also push through mental resistance in the form of said black ruhk.

Its literally on principle just the same thing, it doesn't cause any unique form of mental damage and the physical damage is mitigated by regen.

FYI psi bolts aren't brain wash so the very wiki disproves your point

never said they were??? brain washing is just an example of one of the things the djinn in question can do and so it was listed...

Literally every application of psionic inundation which you yourself posted was either a subset of mental manipulation or a subset of a subset of mental manipulation.

All it did was show its a spectrum of mental manipultion.

I showed that psionic inundation doesn't actually have any effect unique enough to differentiate what its does from mental manipulation and that both are subsects of the same power.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kasya_carey

@uncannyrewind: You're talking about associations but not posting any feats. There are hella applications of telepathy. But where are the showings? Psi bolts are much different as explained by @koays who literally proved you wrong. I did with the scans I posted. You literally used brainwash as your answer to counter a mind blast.

Thanks

Btw the way which one is a psi blast

This one

No Caption Provided

or this one

No Caption Provided
Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@kasya_carey:

Psi bolts are much different as explained by@koayswho literally proved you wrong.

TF are you talking about "MUCH DIFFERENT" all they showed was that psi bolts were more effective in getting past normal telepathic resistance can can exert physical force since its energy based.

It doesn't have a single property that differentiates what it does from telepath only that its more effective at getting past normal resistance.

You are literally still yet to list a single property that makes the damage psi blast do different from what can be inflicted by telepathy.

I did with the scans I posted. You literally used brainwash as your answer to counter a mind blast.

Did you not read or are you being willfully ignorant, i didn't use brain washing as a counter to mindblast, that was AN EXAMPLE of what the djinn could do with its mental manipulation which was listed on the website as the djinn was the first example of mental manip on it.

I posted multiple images showing that nothing done by psionic inundation is actually unique to it in nay way that would completely differentiate it from mental manip besides the physical damage it can cause which is mitigated by regen.

Thanks

Btw the way which one is a psi blast

This one

Did you forget the part where all a psi blast does is exactly what mental manip does( on a mental level) and then physical damage which is negged by regen, the only unique property to it(which isn't even a uniform thing since the mechanics behind and what quantifies as psionics and how it operates varies from verse to verse) is that in 'marvel' it can get past telepathy resistance more easily.

My point was that Aladdin and other magic are passively resistant to mental manipulation and black ruhk is able to affect them ignoring thier resistance thus it has the literal only relevant property of a psiblast being that it gets past normal resistance to mental manip. This is what arba has soo your point is mute

The passive borg of a magi can resist mental manip
arbas black ruhk can ignore this resistance entirely even for someone like sinbad who himself has black ruhk and is resistant to its effect

What the hell aren't you understanding.

The only property of a psiblast which is relevant is its ability to overcome normal resistance to mental manip which is exactly what black ruhk can do and arba can not only do it but also resists as those with black ruhk are inherently resistant but hers it at the level where she can even effect them

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kasya_carey

@uncannyrewind: Lmaoo exactly a physical energy attack to the brain directly which you have yet to show. All you’ve shown is someone brain being manipulated to control their body. please post some feats or move around. it’s getting boring at this point. Also feats of characters in magi taking a psi blast and easily recovering? Hulk and Wolverine have been hit with psi bolts and have high level regen so what’s next?

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@kasya_carey: are you still on about this. Again you realize a physical energy attack is completely pointless due to arbas Regen rights???

Why are you being so willfully ignorant. I have already shown that the only 2 properties of a psibolt that are notable are its ability to push through normal mind manip resistance and the fact that it has physical damage both of which black ruhk can do while the later is also useless on Regen.

Hulk and wolverine were still succeptible to the mental aspect hell I'm hulk's case even the physical since damaging a certain part of his brain completely stunts his Regen It has literally nothing to do with negating Regen since they were still succeptible to the aspect of it that wasn't physical. Arbas Regen works through half of her soul being in a locked dimension which while the other half controls her body and draws all energy from the area and the ruhk directly to basically give her infinite energy.

Do I need to break it down for you???

The psiblast operates on 2 fronts causing mental damage and physical damage. The mental damage can push through resistance to normal mind manipulation which black ruhk can also do and arba is resistant to that awls well as being able to effect others with the same resistance as her black ruhk while the physical effects is pointless since arba can be reduced to a blood puddle and casually Regen near instantly and live even with her physical body being completely destroyed.

Hulk and wolverine can Regen from the physical damage but not the mental as fast (though wolverine has built a resistance to the regular one over the years and if telepaths make the mistake of trying to projects thier minds into his to look around they get ganked by his instinctual reaction) and as such it works on them while arba completely circumvents both.

Nice try, on to your next attempt at a point

The worst part of your argument is that you keep asking for feats yet you aren't even using feats from the verse your arguing. Your conflating a power from the verse to one in marvel then basically info dumping feats and showings from marvel. You arbitrarily decided that because hack blast looks close enough to psibolt then you get to attribute all feats using psionic powers in marvel to the verse. With this kind of logic I could just as easily argue that the passive magic forcefield from magi is the same as an other verse then start dumping feats from that verse instead. Hell how is the hack blast a psibolt in tbe first place??? Psionic abilities use psionic energy which depending on the verse will work completely differently than another, even if it's said to use psychic/psionic energy you can't just assume that means feats and abilities available to a different verse with its own variable level of psionic power is applicable by this logic I could just say since magi uses magic they can do all the shit doctor strange can do. It doesn't even make sense in the first place... Where was it stayed that the hack blast is psionic or psychic energy and where are the feats in THE VERSE YOUR ACTUALLY ARGUING that show it's exactly the same and operates under exactly the same mechanics as marvel. I could literally argue that a magi's Borg is psionics or a psionic force field since it protects them from mental manipulation yet is made of energy(often described as that of the soul and mind aka ruhk) if that's the only basis of your logic

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: are you still on about this. Again you realize a physical energy attack is completely pointless due to arbas Regen rights???

Why are you being so willfully ignorant. I have already shown that the only 2 properties of a psibolt that are notable are its ability to push through normal mind manip resistance and the fact that it has physical damage both of which black ruhk can do while the later is also useless on Regen.

Hulk and wolverine were still succeptible to the mental aspect hell I'm hulk's case even the physical since damaging a certain part of his brain completely stunts his Regen It has literally nothing to do with negating Regen since they were still succeptible to the aspect of it that wasn't physical. Arbas Regen works through half of her soul being in a locked dimension which while the other half controls her body and draws all energy from the area and the ruhk directly to basically give her infinite energy.

Do I need to break it down for you???

The psiblast operates on 2 fronts causing mental damage and physical damage. The mental damage can push through resistance to normal mind manipulation which black ruhk can also do and arba is resistant to that awls well as being able to effect others with the same resistance as her black ruhk while the physical effects is pointless since arba can be reduced to a blood puddle and casually Regen near instantly and live even with her physical body being completely destroyed.

Hulk and wolverine can Regen from the physical damage but not the mental as fast (though wolverine has built a resistance to the regular one over the years and if telepaths make the mistake of trying to projects thier minds into his to look around they get ganked by his instinctual reaction) and as such it works on them while arba completely circumvents both.

Nice try, on to your next attempt at a point

The worst part of your argument is that you keep asking for feats yet you aren't even using feats from the verse your arguing. Your conflating a power from the verse to one in marvel then basically info dumping feats and showings from marvel. You arbitrarily decided that because hack blast looks close enough to psibolt then you get to attribute all feats using psionic powers in marvel to the verse. With this kind of logic I could just as easily argue that the passive magic forcefield from magi is the same as an other verse then start dumping feats from that verse instead. Hell how is the hack blast a psibolt in tbe first place??? Psionic abilities use psionic energy which depending on the verse will work completely differently than another, even if it's said to use psychic/psionic energy you can't just assume that means feats and abilities available to a different verse with its own variable level of psionic power is applicable by this logic I could just say since magi uses magic they can do all the shit doctor strange can do. It doesn't even make sense in the first place... Where was it stayed that the hack blast is psionic or psychic energy and where are the feats in THE VERSE YOUR ACTUALLY ARGUING that show it's exactly the same and operates under exactly the same mechanics as marvel. I could literally argue that a magi's Borg is psionics or a psionic force field since it protects them from mental manipulation yet is made of energy(often described as that of the soul and mind aka ruhk) if that's the only basis of your logic

You didn't show any forms for a psi bolt or psi blast the hell. lmaooo All you showed was mental manipulation of controlling one's body or trying to hijack their mind.

That's no damn psi bolt or blast

Feats of Arba recovering quickly from a mind blast? I already stated Hulk whose regen is on par if not better have been affected by a psi blast. Lmaooo at Arba having better Regen than Hulk. Do I need to post feats or tag hulk fans on here.

Once again Psi Bolt, psi blast or mind blast don't exist in Magi.

You're using different applications of TP and acting like that resistances counts for all forms. It doesn't @koays literally debunked your point above. You didn't respond or challenge what he posted because you know there's a difference.

Thanks

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways as stated above stalemate Chaos illusion and perception manipulation would be useless so her psi bolts and other powers would help her out. Arba has limitless energy too and can keep making avatars. I'm sure she has tons of other abilities for Chaos like Chaos does for her.

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@kasya_carey: Neither did you lol. You made a baseless assumption that the hack blast was psionic or psychic when you are yet to provide a single scan saying it's composed of psionic/psychic energy. You also didn't provide a single scan showing that if it was it operates under tye exacts same mechanics as psionics in marvel comics and has the same applications or output. Espers in Mob psycho 100 actually uses psychic energy and so do Espers in OPM but neither of them are being attributed the applications or feats of marvel characters only what they have displayed so why the hell would we do the same for a verse that doesn't even use that basline energy??? Your entire point was founded on absolutely nothing beyond a disengenuos assumption.

Again I have provided exactly what a mind blast does and shown that arba has either resistances or a means of circumblventing the effects it is capable of. You just ignore it but since we're asking for feats. FEATS FOR CHAOS ACTUALLY BEING psionics in the first place and feats for it operating the exact same way as marvels. Where is it stated or shown??? Did you read or are you being willfully ignorant again, psiblasts do 2 things cause physical damage which is easily healed and cause a higher degree of mental damage which arba is immune to already.

Bruh psi blasts don't exist in chaos' verse either your just making an assumption based on nothing. Psiblasts are blasts of psychic energy and even when a verse exicitly has psychic energy they dont automatically operate under the same mechanics as marvel(a completely separate verse with its own mechanics on how this works) nor are feats from marvel applicable, that's another baseless assumption you made.

I'm using the fact that arba has resistance to something that operates similarly hell even better infact that the psiblsast which is black ruhk which ignores normal mental resistance, arbas black ruhk in particular ignores resistance of those who are resistant to black ruhk normally and affects a person's mind, body and soul.

What did he debunk??? My point is that arba has resistance to something that operates on more levels thsn a psiblast and has the Regen to instantly mitigate any physical damage and that non of those even apply as you are yet to provide feats from the verse your arguing and forming false connections with marvel. Provide feats from chaos verse explicitly showing what's being done is using phychic/psionic energy and provide feats from chaos that show that its mechanics operate in the sane way as marvel which you keep posting.

Your entire argument was founded on a false premise that

A) the hack blast is a psibolt or psiblast even though you are yet to provide feats or statements even so much as calling it psychic/psionic energy

B) that eveb if it was it would somehow have the exact same mechanics as marvels version and as such you can use feats from marvel

These 2 assumptions are so bafflingly baseless that by your logic since Naruto uses chakra I could argue his verses chakra has the same properties as chakra in an random xiaxian novel and as such start posting feats from said novel saying Naruto can do that or Naruto's chakra works like that or that dimple from mob psycho 100 can completely ignore the resistance of other telepaths since his verse uses psychic energy in marvel they can do that. By your logic anyone in a mob psycho cav can start posting feats of jean grey and ema frost... It's just astonishingly disengenous and I'm still hear waiting for your chaos scans

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kasya_carey
@uncannyrewind said:

@kasya_carey: Neither did you lol. You made a baseless assumption that the hack blast was psionic or psychic when you are yet to provide a single scan saying it's composed of psionic/psychic energy. You also didn't provide a single scan showing that if it was it operates under tye exacts same mechanics as psionics in marvel comics and has the same applications or output. Espers in Mob psycho 100 actually uses psychic energy and so do Espers in OPM but neither of them are being attributed the applications or feats of marvel characters only what they have displayed so why the hell would we do the same for a verse that doesn't even use that basline energy??? Your entire point was founded on absolutely nothing beyond a disengenuos assumption.

Again I have provided exactly what a mind blast does and shown that arba has either resistances or a means of circumblventing the effects it is capable of. You just ignore it but since we're asking for feats. FEATS FOR CHAOS ACTUALLY BEING psionics in the first place and feats for it operating the exact same way as marvels. Where is it stated or shown??? Did you read or are you being willfully ignorant again, psiblasts do 2 things cause physical damage which is easily healed and cause a higher degree of mental damage which arba is immune to already.

Bruh psi blasts don't exist in chaos' verse either your just making an assumption based on nothing. Psiblasts are blasts of psychic energy and even when a verse exicitly has psychic energy they dont automatically operate under the same mechanics as marvel(a completely separate verse with its own mechanics on how this works) nor are feats from marvel applicable, that's another baseless assumption you made.

I'm using the fact that arba has resistance to something that operates similarly hell even better infact that the psiblsast which is black ruhk which ignores normal mental resistance, arbas black ruhk in particular ignores resistance of those who are resistant to black ruhk normally and affects a person's mind, body and soul.

What did he debunk??? My point is that arba has resistance to something that operates on more levels thsn a psiblast and has the Regen to instantly mitigate any physical damage and that non of those even apply as you are yet to provide feats from the verse your arguing and forming false connections with marvel. Provide feats from chaos verse explicitly showing what's being done is using phychic/psionic energy and provide feats from chaos that show that its mechanics operate in the sane way as marvel which you keep posting.

Your entire argument was founded on a false premise that

A) the hack blast is a psibolt or psiblast even though you are yet to provide feats or statements even so much as calling it psychic/psionic energy

B) that eveb if it was it would somehow have the exact same mechanics as marvels version and as such you can use feats from marvel

These 2 assumptions are so bafflingly baseless that by your logic since Naruto uses chakra I could argue his verses chakra has the same properties as chakra in an random xiaxian novel and as such start posting feats from said novel saying Naruto can do that or Naruto's chakra works like that or that dimple from mob psycho 100 can completely ignore the resistance of other telepaths since his verse uses psychic energy in marvel they can do that. By your logic anyone in a mob psycho cav can start posting feats of jean grey and ema frost... It's just astonishingly disengenous and I'm still hear waiting for your chaos scans

Do you know what a technopath/telepath is? Chaos can control the techno or organic minds like Sage Marvel. Literally showed you a blast to the mind. It's still psychic abilities just using EM waves as the medium and you can argue psychic energy itself is a part of the EM Spectrum. Chaos and Nymph can control mindscapes, dreamscapes, memories, and more.

Let's compared feats you have Chaos having the power to blast minds. Let's compare it to the telepaths and technopaths in marvel below. What you fail to realize is psychic energy comes in different mediums such as Magic, EM, psionic, Tech, and more. You mean to tell me Enchantress doesn't have telepathy anymore because hers is magic-based and blocked Xavier and Rachel Summers TP?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here are mental abilities in SnO blasting minds of organic or techno beings

1. We have Emma Frost blasting Storm's mind. Storm is highly resistant to mental manipulation and control. I guess by your logic the psi bolt should not have affected her welp.

Emma Frost tears two Phalanx's minds apart who are robots.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. We have Sage who has the same mental powers as Chaos because she's a technopath. Sage oneshotted a telepath Psylocke.

No Caption Provided

3. Rachel Summers a high tier telepath in marvel psi blast sentinel and mind blast Psylocke another high tier telepath

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Do I need to post more? Not one feat in Magi is a mind blast or comparable to what I post from SnO like it is in Marvel.

Also, this disagrees with you. This is mental manipulation or control not a mind blast

mind manipulation

while Gods can rewrite rukh to change the mind of all humanity, their thoughts and every single action, akin to brainwashing, Black Magi can use their Black Rukh to jack the minds of others and let them control their very own actions. For istance it is the same thing that happened to Judar before becoming a fallen Magi; Arba (the first fallen magi in history) brainwashed and corrupted Judar raising him as a black Magi of his own:

No Caption Provided

they controlled his life for years without giving him any choices. Judar using Black Rukh put is simply can:

No Caption Provided

(again) akin to what Arba did to Judar himself. There are a few other istances where it was used directly by Judar:

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arba slaps.

The other two not Chaos and it really depends on how powerful acnologia really is after he ate that void.

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Uncannyrewind

@kasya_carey: This is one of the most laughable takes I have ever heard in a while.

DId you just argue that fucking psychic energy is part of the em spectrum for a verse which never once makes mention of psionic/psychic energy nor provides and assertation that it's part of the em wave of that verse???? Are you serious right now?

IT IS BLATANTLY CLEAR THAT YOU HAVE 0 SCANS SHOWING ANYTHING TO DO WITH PSYCHIC ENERGY. What kind of absolute ass backwards logic is this, you are literally manufacturing things that are never mentioned in canon of the verse your arguing. Provide scans saying psychic or psionic energy it's that simple you can't just lump in a very specific energy to a broadly applied spectrum which varies from verse to verse. IRL psychic and psionic energy aren't a thing so unless a verse specifically mentioned that they are part of that verses variation of the EM wave it's not applicable. You have gone far and wide to draw mechanics unique to other verse because you know for a fact that there is no mention of psychic or psionic energy. What kind of insane logic is this??? You have manufacture what can only be described as head canon of the highest degree

1) at no point is psionic/psychic energy mentioned

2) at no point is it stated the the EM waves of chaos's verse are composed of and include any of these energies

3) at no point had chaos displayed any feats explicitly mentioning these things

4) at no point are the mechanics of this energy which again is never mentioned made out to be 1 to 1 with that of marvel nor are thier feats even comparable

Everything you've said is 100% not present within the story your arguing in name or explanation. It's literally all you

I have shown that literally everything possible application with psionic power can be attributable to normal mental manipulation meaning that unless a verse explicitly describes these things as such they are all attributed to just mental manipulation

You have legit wrote an entire lores worth of head canon where you have to pretend that the EM waves in chaos verse have been mentioned to be comprised of psionic energy in some part, where chaos themself have pcionic energy deslite the clear lack of any single statement clarifying as such and where you think you can attribute feats and mechanics from a completely different verse to this.

Bro are you living in a dream world??? Thats not how debating works, it's clear that you just don't have the scans to back any of this up because you can't even fork over 1 scan mentioning psychic energy or psionic energy

Tecnopathy is the ability to control technology and telepathy is the ability to control minds - The vaste cast of the verse are to the best of my knowledgeefit robots/android so of course they can have technopathy as well???? This is like saying

"What you fail to realize is psychic energy comes in different mediums such as Magic, EM, psionic, Tech, and more."

Yes it comes from varied sources that add to my point because it also VARIES FROM VERSE TO VERSE. You can't just attribute any random showing of telepathy or technopathy to a very specific subset of the power especially when that isn't ever mentioned as the means by which the power operates and when that subset varies in the underlined mechanics of what it actually does, how effective it is from verse to verse your entire argument becomes speculative head canon.

WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALISE IS THAT EVERY INSTANCE OF PSYCHIC/PSIONUC POWER YOU EVER LIST FROM MARVEL IS EXPLICITLY DETAILED AND MENTIONED AS SUCH WHILE CHAOS' VERSE HAS 0 MENTION EVEN OF THE MOST BASIC FUNDAMENTAL OF CONCEPT OF PSYCHIC/PSIONUC ENERGY. You also fail to realise that you can't attribute feats and mechanics of a completely different verse to chaos without any proof.

You have posted the same singular scan multiple time and not once have you posted a single scan in reference to psionic or psychic powers.

Stop posting scans from a different verse with different mechanics that have not once been mentioned in CHAOS' verse in the slightest.

Judar is taking about arba raising him since she's the one that was with him in Al thoren not of get mind manip since she made him fall into dipravity since he was a child. He literally says it himself... Did you not read the

"How dare you RAISE me for all this time"

Your attempt at trying to 'debunk' the mind manipulation fails as we have seen a lesser member of al thoren easily curse both Sinbad and Alibaba with black ruhk which if not for magic healers would have turned then to depravity in minutes. Before sinbad reveals that he already had black ruhk and resist it then one shots the guy that cursed him.

That same Sinbad gave up on fighting upon hearing about fighting arba

The point being made is that magi have a passive resistance to mind manip which arba ignored with her black ruhk in the very scan you posted. People who already have black ruhk have resistance to its effects of black ruhk which is shown by Sinbad himself.

yet even in the very judar scans you yourself posted you show him taking over a dark djinn which are beings composed of black ruhk itself showing him ignoring thier resistance.

Magi resistance to mind manip > Black ruhk mind manip > Arbas and judars black ruhk

While psionic energy goes like this:

Mind manip resistance > psionic energy(a mechanic and energy specific to other verses which you are yet to provide a single mention of in chaos verse) > some other possibly higher level psionic user

It's literally the same train of resistance but in the case of black ruhk it literally removes the fallen from the flow of fate and affects body, mind and soul.

This entire post is one of the most aggregious attempts at head canon. You have made a claim with 0 reference both past and in the current scan for it.

Bro your head canon is laughable

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncannyrewind: you basically did my work, thanks. Saved me the time pal.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: This is one of the most laughable takes I have ever heard in a while.

DId you just argue that fucking psychic energy is part of the em spectrum for a verse which never once makes mention of psionic/psychic energy nor provides and assertation that it's part of the em wave of that verse???? Are you serious right now?

IT IS BLATANTLY CLEAR THAT YOU HAVE 0 SCANS SHOWING ANYTHING TO DO WITH PSYCHIC ENERGY. What kind of absolute ass backwards logic is this, you are literally manufacturing things that are never mentioned in canon of the verse your arguing. Provide scans saying psychic or psionic energy it's that simple you can't just lump in a very specific energy to a broadly applied spectrum which varies from verse to verse. IRL psychic and psionic energy aren't a thing so unless a verse specifically mentioned that they are part of that verses variation of the EM wave it's not applicable. You have gone far and wide to draw mechanics unique to other verse because you know for a fact that there is no mention of psychic or psionic energy. What kind of insane logic is this??? You have manufacture what can only be described as head canon of the highest degree

1) at no point is psionic/psychic energy mentioned

2) at no point is it stated the the EM waves of chaos's verse are composed of and include any of these energies

3) at no point had chaos displayed any feats explicitly mentioning these things

4) at no point are the mechanics of this energy which again is never mentioned made out to be 1 to 1 with that of marvel nor are thier feats even comparable

Everything you've said is 100% not present within the story your arguing in name or explanation. It's literally all you

I have shown that literally everything possible application with psionic power can be attributable to normal mental manipulation meaning that unless a verse explicitly describes these things as such they are all attributed to just mental manipulation

You have legit wrote an entire lores worth of head canon where you have to pretend that the EM waves in chaos verse have been mentioned to be comprised of psionic energy in some part, where chaos themself have pcionic energy deslite the clear lack of any single statement clarifying as such and where you think you can attribute feats and mechanics from a completely different verse to this.

Bro are you living in a dream world??? Thats not how debating works, it's clear that you just don't have the scans to back any of this up because you can't even fork over 1 scan mentioning psychic energy or psionic energy

Tecnopathy is the ability to control technology and telepathy is the ability to control minds - The vaste cast of the verse are to the best of my knowledgeefit robots/android so of course they can have technopathy as well???? This is like saying

"What you fail to realize is psychic energy comes in different mediums such as Magic, EM, psionic, Tech, and more."

Yes it comes from varied sources that add to my point because it also VARIES FROM VERSE TO VERSE. You can't just attribute any random showing of telepathy or technopathy to a very specific subset of the power especially when that isn't ever mentioned as the means by which the power operates and when that subset varies in the underlined mechanics of what it actually does, how effective it is from verse to verse your entire argument becomes speculative head canon.

WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALISE IS THAT EVERY INSTANCE OF PSYCHIC/PSIONUC POWER YOU EVER LIST FROM MARVEL IS EXPLICITLY DETAILED AND MENTIONED AS SUCH WHILE CHAOS' VERSE HAS 0 MENTION EVEN OF THE MOST BASIC FUNDAMENTAL OF CONCEPT OF PSYCHIC/PSIONUC ENERGY. You also fail to realise that you can't attribute feats and mechanics of a completely different verse to chaos without any proof.

You have posted the same singular scan multiple time and not once have you posted a single scan in reference to psionic or psychic powers.

Stop posting scans from a different verse with different mechanics that have not once been mentioned in CHAOS' verse in the slightest.

Judar is taking about arba raising him since she's the one that was with him in Al thoren not of get mind manip since she made him fall into since he was a child. He literally says it himself... Did you not read the

"How dare you RAISE me for all this time"

Your attempt at trying to 'debunk' the mind manipulation fails as we have seen a lesser member of al thoren easily curse both Sinbad and Alibaba with black ruhk which if not for magic healers would have turned then to depravity in minutes. Before sinbad reveals that he already had black ruhk and resist it then one shots the guy that cursed him.

That same Sinbad gave up on fighting upon hearing about fighting arba

The point being made is that magi have a passive resistance to mind manip which arba ignored with her black ruhk in the very scan you posted. People who already have black ruhk have resistance to its effects of black ruhk which is shown by Sinbad himself.

yet even in the very judar scans you yourself posted you show him taking over a dark djinn which are beings composed of black ruhk itself showing him ignoring thier resistance.

Magi resistance to mind manip > Black ruhk mind manip > Arbas and judars black ruhk

While psionic energy goes like this:

Mind manip resistance > psionic energy(a mechanic and energy specific to other verses which you are yet to provide a single mention of in chaos verse) > some other possibly higher level psionic user

It's literally the same train of resistance but in the case of black ruhk it literally removes the fallen from the flow of fate and affects body, mind and soul.

This entire post is one of the most aggregious attempts at head canon. You have made a claim with 0 reference both past and in the current scan for it.

Bro your head canon is laughable

Ignored everything I posted lmaooo

Still no feats of mind being blasted in magi

I said I said psychic abilities can have different mediums such as magic, EM, tech, psionic and more.

Chaos uses EM for her mental abilities since she stole Nymph's powers and defeated her with them. Tf I gotta lie for stated straight from their creator Nymph's mental abilities comes straight from her radar. Last time I checked a radar used electromagnetic waves right? point moot

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also, psionic energy already exists in Chaos verse something fodders use along with magic.

A technique of getting your mind blasted doesn't exist in magi. I showed several scans of it happening to androids and humans. I even showed a comparison to marvels telepaths.

It doesn't matter because Sage has a computer-like mind as a technopath you're going to discredit her showings like linking with actual Telepaths to stop Legion or mind-blasting a high-tier telepath like Psylocke despite being a technopath?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I showed several showing in SnO of mind-blasting working on computer/radar minds and even humans minds.

Not a single damn thing is a blast to the mind you posted. Causing someone's depravity isn't a mind blast it's manipulation of the mind.

1. First you can't fcking read when tf did I say Chaos psychic blasts are composed of psionic energy? Quickly I want you to quote me word from word.

2. I posted a hacking blast to the mind-affecting humans, androids, a whole angel who was turned into a cyborg, and I can post more. I guess you can read apparently talking about it only affecting robots.

3. I didn't attempt to debunk anything. I stated a psychic blast to the mind it doesn't matter the source is different than mental manipulation no matter the source also. You're point got debunked by @koays

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncannyrewind: I'm waiting for that quote too when I stated Chaos uses psionic energy for her psychic abilities. Last time I checked it was EM waves as I stated.

But anyways no feats of mindblast in Magi just mental manipulation.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

@uncannyrewind: you basically did my work, thanks. Saved me the time pal.

Anyways going by his word. If Dr. Strange, who uses magic for his psychic abilities mind blasted Arba or other characters in Magi it wouldn't work since his powers aren't psionic based.

Apparently psychic abilities have to be psionic based for them to work. lmaoo we all know Strange would easily clap.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: I got out of work an hour ago, this discussion isnt going nowhere. Arba has passive nullification of 4 different types of mind manip including the one chaos has. you still didnt give a counter to fate manip, black rukh and so on btw.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kasya_carey
@laufnyr said:

@kasya_carey: I got out of work an hour ago, this discussion isnt going nowhere. Arba has passive nullification of 4 different types of mind manip including the one chaos has. you still didnt give a counter to fate manip, black rukh and so on btw.

Mind blast isn’t mind manipulation. I already stated Chaos other mental abilities will be useless. I also responded to the other points above btw.

Saying they can resist mind blast attacks because of mental manipulation resistance (of thought, memory, and mind control) is like saying they can resist Babidi head exploding mental abilities.

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Chaos uses EM for her mental abilities since she stole Nymph's powers and defeated her with them. Tf I gotta lie for stated straight from their creator Nymph's mental abilities comes straight from her radar. Last time I checked a radar used electromagnetic waves right? point moot

Wow are you blind or did you not read

"IRL psychic and psionic energy aren't a thing so unless a verse specifically mentioned that they are part of that verses variation of the EM wave it's not applicable."

As usual your entire point is built on nothing.

Again provide a single scan showing that the EM waves are psionic or that psionic energy is part of the verse EM waves.

Also, psionic energy already exists in Chaos verse something fodders use along with magic.

A technique of getting your mind blasted doesn't exist in magi. I showed several scans of it happening to androids and humans. I even showed a comparison to marvels telepaths.

Did you forget that the entire point is that

4) at no point are the mechanics of this energy which again is never mentioned made out to be 1 to 1 with that of marvel nor are their feats even comparable

Also you realize that the limits, uses and even the very nature of ESP varies from verse to verse ranging from just basic abilities like extrasensory perception of various kinds and basic telekinesis to verses like index which has espers whose powers are based on a localized reality warping field through quantum manipulation.

You are again making baseless assumptions that this ability functions unilaterally in every verse(or more accurately that the version of this ability from the specifically selected verses you arbitrarily decided is how it works here). You literally have no grounds for an argument here as you have no actual statements on how it works or if it even has anything to do with psionic energy

You are still yet to provided a single scan with the words psionic energy nor psychic energy

It doesn't matter because Sage has a computer-like mind as a technopath you're going to discredit her showings like linking with actual Telepaths to stop Legion or mind-blasting a high-tier telepath like Psylocke despite being a technopath?

Wow its almost like sage is a character from a completely different verse with specific mechanics behind its own psionic abilities that you are still yet to prove translate 1 to 1 with Chaos's verse????

Its almost like you posting irrelevant scans from another verse is so laughably pathetic that its not worth my time mentioning

Again by this blatantly flawed logic I could just say magi's borg being a passive magic shield automatically has the properties of any other verses version of this concept without providing even the most basic scans.

I guess arba's borg can now resist a massive spacial erasing blast because the magic shield/borg from ragna crimson can do that. What fantastic logic

I showed several showing in SnO of mind-blasting working on computer/radar minds and even humans minds.

That means literally nothing... when your only argument is that it works on x targets and this other power from someone else in a different verse works on x targets as well so they are obviously the exact same power system and have the exact same properties all the way.

Not a single damn thing is a blast to the mind you posted. Causing someone's depravity isn't a mind blast it's manipulation of the mind.

1. First you can't fcking read when tf did I say Chaos psychic blasts are composed of psionic energy? Quickly I want you to quote me word from word.

2. I posted a hacking blast to the mind-affecting humans, androids, a whole angel who was turned into a cyborg, and I can post more. I guess you can read apparently talking about it only affecting robots.

3. I didn't attempt to debunk anything. I stated a psychic blast to the mind it doesn't matter the source is different than mental manipulation no matter the source also. You're point got debunked by

You seem to have forgoten the fact that:

1. at no point is psionic/psychic energy mentioned EVER
  2. at no point is it stated the the EM waves of chaos's verse are composed of and include any of these energies EVER
  3. at no point had chaos displayed any feats explicitly mentioning these things as the source of thier power EVER
  4. at no point are the mechanics of this energy which again is never mentioned made out to be 1 to 1 with that of marvel nor are thier feats even comparable EVER

Your clearly delusional with this level of headcanon. The fact that you keep posting marvel scans is proof enough

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kasya_carey

@uncannyrewind: Anyways not reading whole that and your crazy headcanon of a mental technique that doesn't exist in Magi

Chaos can psi blast anyone here. None of the character's verses here have an ability that blasts the brain itself.

Hacking blast is Electromagnetic energy that targets the mind of inorganic and organic beings. Which doesn't matter anyway since the OP stated

Or Chaos just absorbs one of Arba's avatars and uses her abilities and memories to counter Arba.

thanks

Uncannyrewind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Anyways not reading whole that and your crazy headcanon of a mental technique that doesn't exist in Magi

They say after extrapolating an entirely separate power system from another verse even when the basic fundamental energies of it aren't so much as mentioned once, they say after saying that the EM waves in Chaos's verse are a source of psionic energy without a single scan even mentioning psionic energy, they say after refusing to drop a single scan even contain the words psychic or psionic energy while claiming that the marvel verses version of this verse varied ability is what is being used etc.

Keep living in those waking dreams of yours.

Chaos can psi blast anyone here,

None of the character's verses here have an ability that blasts the brain itself.

>claims that Chaos's verse operate under a system of power that requires psionic and psychic energy

>refuses to provide any single scan mentioning these things

> Instead drops scans for a completely different unrelated verse

suuuuuuure, keep living in headcanon land as long as you want

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncannyrewind: Anyways not reading whole that and your crazy headcanon of a mental technique that doesn't exist in Magi

Chaos can psi blast anyone here. None of the character's verses here have an ability that blasts the brain itself.

Hacking blast is Electromagnetic energy that targets the mind of inorganic and organic beings. Which doesn't matter anyway since the OP stated

Or Chaos just absorbs one of Arba's avatars and uses her abilities and memories to counter Arba.

thanks

energy equalized and she flicks a finger and power nulls her. no feats vs fate manip, no feats vs black rukh. you talk headcanon when I (and him) give you already all answers to the mind manip argument. At this point we are at an impasse.

BbVgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uncannyrewind: The energies of this battle is equal by me. It would not matter if the abiltiy on affect androids the energy is equal.

Meaning the ability will work on anyone here. Just like no chararcterer here has chakra but Madara ability will still work.

Furthermore, Chaos has mental abilties that are radar based. You're stance on it needing to be psionic like Jean Grey doesn't hold weight.

You can have mental abilties with light, sound, psi, and tons of more ways. So you two are going around in ciricles. You also contridicted your point as you posted sound mental abilites.

What is above is hacking abilites that blast the minds of anyone.

Below is Melan Nymph warping Nymph's memories, thoughts and entire mindscape. Chaos stole Melan Nymph's hacking and overpowered Pandorora Nymph hacking.

Nymph's hacking is a mix of technopathy and telepathy from her radar.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kasya_carey
@laufnyr said:
@kasya_carey said:

thanks

energy equalized and she flicks a finger and power nulls her. no feats vs fate manip, no feats vs black rukh. you talk headcanon when I (and him) give you already all answers to the mind manip argument. At this point we are at an impasse.

You posted this right?

No Caption Provided

and I responded with this

No Caption Provided

Chaos has limitless energy and also was not affected by The Rule warping and erasing the timeline destroying Earth and putting a new one with different events in place. She is also superior to Base Sealed Ikaros, who was unaffected when the plot was destroyed and resetted which changed the entire chapter of the manga.

So yeah last time I checked plot manipulation of an entire chapter > Fate manipulation unless Arba has done something similar.

Equal energy Chaos throw a hacking Arba stats or power null her too. Arba ain't the only one with immense hax chaos has the power to the ish too.