Posted by Gilateen (3957 posts) 7 months, 22 days ago

Poll: Madara Uchiha vs Yhwach (151 votes)

Madara 42%
Yhwach 48%
Stalemate 10%

Madara Is in Six paths and Yhwach has his almighty

Chakra=Reiashu

Battle takes Place At the Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Win By K.O or DEATH

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#401 Posted by Godren (3757 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach still solos the verse

#404 Posted by weebbicboi (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara solos the verse

#405 Posted by Wanderez (1914 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. Yhwach solostmps the verse.

#407 Posted by FaradaySloth (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Yhwach

#409 Posted by Zuriel-el (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

madara

#410 Posted by crackshotboi (231 posts) - - Show Bio

yhwach solostomps the verse with his mustache alone...

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#411 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1932 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me clarify that Yhwach was sealed according to the light novels with hundreds of seals and each passing year a seal breaks. There's also mentioned that parts of Yhwach's black reiatsu are still free running around the dimensions from when he tried to crushed all 3 dimensions with his power. Yhwach is very much immortal and the novel hints his return probably at the same time Aizen gets free from Muken.

Avatar image for narutouzumakimedakakurokami
#412 Posted by NarutoUzumakiMedakaKurokami (183 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara.

#413 Posted by FaradaySloth (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach stomps any Uchiha.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#414 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (112 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach still gets wanked to death. The almighty didn't stop aizien from putting him under hypnosis, nor did it let him see the arrow going through his heart. It's not an all powerful ability if he lost.

OT: Madara spanks him

#416 Posted by Scythenger (548 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach stomps madara.

#417 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel Madara is stronger than him by alot and if six paths madara really was above kaguya like some people claim then i think his speed should be up there too.

I love madara but bach"s hax abilities are just too much. Unless madara kills him with the light fang, i dont see him winning.

Btw im assuming immortality is taken off.

#418 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Bach isnt ragdolling him though lol as a matter of fact, id say its the opposite when it comes to physicals

#419 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: IK im hella late but six paths characters can DEFINITELY planet bust. Just the ten tails in his first form was stated and shown to have planetary levels of chakra and chakra correlates to stats in Naruto.

#420 Edited by Undre (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: you cant kill him with light fang. He can just resurrect himself. And lol at madara being stronger when yhwach wipe 3 dimensions at once.

Speed wize dued aborbe the mimihagi whos already relativistc. Along with the SK,all the sterns,aizen,and ichigos power.

#421 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: When did he wipe out 3 dimensions at once? He said he was going to which is fine but it was never shown and there was never any other evidence of backing it up. Meanwhile madara is the ten tails jinchuriki and the ten tails in its first/weakest form was already at planetary. Thats before mentioning the other forms and the later buffs madar got.

Anyways i aready addressed speed. Kaguya is lightspeed due to being faster than Narutos reaction speed. Some ppl say madara was on her level so if thats true then he should be around bachs speed.

But ur right i forgot he can resurrect. So yeah bach most likely wins. Stalemate if madara is immortal in this cause the six paths literally gave them a one use jutus im order to seal him cause there was no other way.

#422 Posted by Undre (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6 said:

@undre: When did he wipe out 3 dimensions at once? He said he was going to which is fine but it was never shown and there was never any other evidence of backing it up. Meanwhile madara is the ten tails jinchuriki and the ten tails in its first/weakest form was already at planetary. Thats before mentioning the other forms and the later buffs madar got.

Lol no the ten tails wasnt planet till kaguya with ETSB. We already sedn what the other forms could do and none of them were planet. Sasuke absorb the ten tails in his sussanoo and was stated to hagrommo level. His attack and narutos combined wasnt even close to planet.

Yhwach however was stated to have the power to wipe 3 planet size dimension many times. And lower teirs like yamma can passively wipe a planet

Anyways i aready addressed speed. Kaguya is lightspeed due to being faster than Narutos reaction speed. Some ppl say madara was on her level so if thats true then he should be around bachs speed.

I suppose but it's not gonns help when he has Almighty,and all ths other stern abilities

But ur right i forgot he can resurrect. So yeah bach most likely wins. Stalemate if madara is immortal in this cause the six paths literally gave them a one use jutus im order to seal him cause there was no other way.

Quincy attacks destroy souls sooo... And ichibe had a kido that can seal a soul in hell forever. Yhwach should be able to use that aswell. Or even aborbe him like he did aizen

#423 Edited by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: No ten tails was planetary. They showed it in his first form as well as showing the censory orb from the intelligence corp that could literally sense the entire war across the planet splitting into another orb. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111238764/5209757-4469307-37ae18780de5f41e3dfcd89446f7ec60.png

Again this was before his other forms. Kaguyas at worst multi planet. That's a lowball. Saying Narutos and sasukes attack isnt planetary is a moot point since i dont think any of them want to destroy the planet. Besides, that would just suggest the AP of there attack was above planet. DC doesnt have to equal AP for an attack to be a certain tier. There a planet level characters who in fiction who dont have planetary DC. Idk what the point of bringing uo sasukes susanoo was for.

First of all If i recall bach was stated to multiple times that he was gonna destroy the WORLD and only a few times that he was gonna do more than that. Most of what the characters said was him destroying the world. At least thats what i remember. Feel free to prove me wrong and 3 planet sized dimensions arent gonna be enough against a guy who has the power of beast who in its weakest form was planetary lol.

Destroying a soul doesnt matter...if that was the case then naruto couldve just used his TSB since TSB"s destroy souls too. But hogoromo didnt suggest that meaning it wouldnt have worked. He specifically gave them that jutsu cause that was the ONLY way to beat him.

Plus if madara is relativistic as well as bach then whats keeping madara from avoiding bach and preventing him from absorbing him? Also Whats preventing him from dodging his quincy attacks? Especially since madara should have danger sensing as well in six paths and your also forgetting he has the rinnegan and limbo.

One way madara could actually win is by using the multi planetary devestation jutsu and sealing bach like that and i dont recall him having sealing resistance.

I still think bach would win but it wouldnt be a stomp and he only wins in hax.

#424 Posted by Undre (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6 said:

@undre: No ten tails was planetary. They showed it in his first form as well as showing the censory orb from the intelligence corp that could literally sense the entire war across the planet splitting into another orb. https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11123/111238764/5209757-4469307-37ae18780de5f41e3dfcd89446f7ec60.png

That just means he has high chakra reserves, that doesn't apply to his output. Ulqiora was said to have ocean level reastu. That doesnt mean his output is ocean level. Smh. Even his 3rd and 4th form biju strongest biju bomb wasn't planet.

Again this was before his other forms. Kaguyas at worst multi planet. That's a lowball. Saying Narutos and sasukes attack isnt planetary is a moot point since i dont think any of them want to destroy the planet. Besides, that would just suggest the AP of there attack was above planet. DC doesnt have to equal AP for an attack to be a certain tier. There a planet level characters who in fiction who dont have planetary DC. Idk what the point of bringing uo sasukes susanoo was for.

like i said yamma in bankia was planet level in DC and AP. And he got one shotted by BASE yhwach. Sk yhwach is wayy above multi planet

First of all If i recall bach was stated to multiple times that he was gonna destroy the WORLD and only a few times that he was gonna do more than that. Most of what the characters said was him destroying the world. At least thats what i remember. Feel free to prove me wrong and 3 planet sized dimensions arent gonna be enough against a guy who has the power of beast who in its weakest form was planetary lol.

No Caption Provided

Destroying a soul doesnt matter...if that was the case then naruto couldve just used his TSB since TSB"s destroy souls too. But hogoromo didnt suggest that meaning it wouldnt have worked. He specifically gave them that jutsu cause that was the ONLY way to beat him.

Lol dued tsb doesnt destroy soul get out. Thats never stated and thats head cannon.

Plus if madara is relativistic as well as bach then whats keeping madara from avoiding bach and preventing him from absorbing him? Also Whats preventing him from dodging his quincy attacks? Especially since madara should have danger sensing as well in six paths and your also forgetting he has the rinnegan and limbo.

Limbo is usless. If yhwach wants he can just nuke the planet right their. He also has almight and all the sterns abilities he can use

No Caption Provided

One way madara could actually win is by using the multi planetary devestation jutsu and sealing bach like that and i dont recall him having sealing resistance.

Weaker characters like geard had sealing resistance,and yhwach also null ichibes hax. Which was going to seal him in hell via Almighty

I still think bach would win but it wouldnt be a stomp and he only wins in hax.

#425 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: I forget what this is in reference to

#426 Edited by Nausea (8 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Madara can control even a Biju, a being made of pure Chakra, Bijus do not have brains, Itachi a master in Genjutsu did not know to control a Biju. Juinjutsu: Kinkoju no Fuda 
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
yhwach has no defense against Juinjutsu or Uchiha's Genjutsus.  Madara wins!
#427 Posted by frostplatinum (428 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach is way too haxxed for anyone in Naruto/Boruto. That should be a given.

#428 Posted by Cyogre (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach slaps idk why this is nine pages long.

#429 Posted by silentNightz (589 posts) - - Show Bio

What the actual hell are you people thinking? Ywach doesn't even need to stand to kill Madara. Recall how the Night Elephant wore his ass out, but Ywach was unfazed being slapped several thousand miles. Madara can tank NINJUTSU all day, but he's not resisting soul attacks and taijutsu is the bane of his very existence. Ywach can literally brush off anything Madara does, use his bow to destroy meteors, place himself wherever he damn well pleases on the battlefield to attack and defend, and set traps well in advance. He could pluck Madara's 3rd eye out like Pai Mei without even moving from start. Get over it

#430 Posted by Zuriel-el (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

why is it that people overhype juha bach

#431 Posted by Zuriel-el (3223 posts) - - Show Bio

why is it that people overhype juha bach

#432 Posted by KingogKings777 (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

why is it that people overhype madara

#433 Posted by FaradaySloth (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach stomps as usual.

#434 Posted by Nausea (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy had shinobi support with Hiraishin, Guy has feats of strength and speed far superior to any of Bleach.

Madara(Rinne-Sharingan dual Rinnegan)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Guy

Attack at the spiritual level is nothing to the Naruto God-tiers.

Madara wins!

#435 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao the madera wank in here is too much.

Yhwach stomps. Also never seen a OP debate so much in his own thread. Just a joke thread overall.

#436 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Madara in a good fight.

#437 Posted by Nausea (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach fans claim that it's a joke battle at the same time they take it seriously to the point of being upset ... ironic

Madara wins!

#438 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: It does apply to output because again, chakra correlates to stats in Naruto.

No yamma wasnt planet level when even buildings can resist his heat. Idc if he was holding back or not. A sun holding back should still melt rock lol u less your telling he made himself building level but how is he gonna beat his bach with building level power -.-

Yes they do when minato went to the afterlife, his arms were missing because of the TSB"s. How is that headcanon?

Okay? And? Whats nuking the planet gonna do against madara since orsutsukis can breath in space. Hell even regular ninja like shikamaru can breath in space. And there's literally no counter bach has to limbo except his future sight and even that might not work cause hes never used it on something in another plane of existence.

Show me a scan of Gerard resisting sealing.

#439 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio
#440 Posted by FaradaySloth (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: Reality, unless if you think reality is fanfiction?

#441 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: Then watever reality "your" living is an absolute lie.

#442 Posted by Woodward (200 posts) - - Show Bio

A poll wasn’t necessary. People would just vote out of character favoritism.

Madara should be banned from manga vs threads. He could curbstomp the Bleach and One Piece verses together.

#443 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@woodward: He could ( or at least one piece) but the only thing i think that keeps him from being banned is that those universes (specifically bleach) have good hax so it kinda balances out.

#444 Posted by Woodward (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: None of their hax compare to Infinite Tsukuyomi or Limbo. And hax kinda becomes irrelevant when your opponent has too much overwhelming DC.

#445 Posted by FaradaySloth (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: Really now? Tell me how reality is somehow a lie?

#446 Posted by Oreo6 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

@faradaysloth: The concept of bach stomping madara 😂 especially simce he gets easily outstated by him except for in speed. The hax he has is the only thing that keeps him running and even thats not enough to stomp him. I already provided why madara would give him a difficult fight so im not repeating myself.

#447 Posted by gabrielbelmont (934 posts) - - Show Bio

have not closed that yet why?

#448 Edited by Undre (3696 posts) - - Show Bio
@oreo6 said:

@undre: It does apply to output because again, chakra correlates to stats in Naruto.

The jubi cant make a biju bomb that can blow up a planet. Even his most powerful biju bomb couldnt

No yamma wasnt planet level when even buildings can resist his heat. Idc if he was holding back or not. A sun holding back should still melt rock lol u less your telling he made himself building level but how is he gonna beat his bach with building level power -.-

Lol dued yamma is know to hold back alot. And everyone feared his bankia could destroy SS. Yhwach said he would be ashes if not for blute vein.

Yes they do when minato went to the afterlife, his arms were missing because of the TSB"s. How is that headcanon?

Its head cannon beacause its never stated. And his arms are their in boruto

Okay? And? Whats nuking the planet gonna do against madara since orsutsukis can breath in space. Hell even regular ninja like shikamaru can breath in space. And there's literally no counter bach has to limbo except his future sight and even that might not work cause hes never used it on something in another plane of existence.

Dued not once were they in space and their moon had a breathable atmosphere . done. Dued limbo isnt on another plane.

Show me a scan of Gerard resisting sealing.

Toshrios ice which negated his abilities

#449 Posted by FaradaySloth (10023 posts) - - Show Bio

@oreo6: Madara out stats Yhwach? How?

And why can't you "repeat it"?

Avatar image for almightyamortal
#450 Posted by AlmightyAmortal (876 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach