Posted by Gilateen (4003 posts) 7 months, 26 days ago

Poll: Madara Uchiha vs Yhwach (152 votes)

Madara 41%
Yhwach 49%
Stalemate 10%

Madara Is in Six paths and Yhwach has his almighty

Chakra=Reiashu

Battle takes Place At the Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Win By K.O or DEATH

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#51 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4789 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@leothegreatest: Sure about that cause Naruto characters can breathe in space and the last naruto movie is proof.

Shikamaru, Sakura, Sai, hinata And hanabi are not even godtiers and they can breathe in space

The moon is in space

We already know naruto can breathe in space

#53 Posted by FaradaySloth (10083 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

Without Immortality, yhwach rekts

#54 Edited by Raziel2014 (1332 posts) - - Show Bio
@great_black_star said:

Almighty cannot defend against genjutsu as it happens in Bleach.

And no matter what possible he sees, in every one of them he will get wtf stomped and stepped on by Madara

yes because genjutsu just so happens to be near flawless and its only weakness is touching the sword.

yhwach literally died and reformed and was still under KS because its completely different from genjutsu.

aizen KS= complete subjugation of the enemy 5/6 senses via looking at his sword, it last forever, works in real time, only weakness is touching the source which is the sword.

genjutsu= uses charkra as a median to mess with the users brain, weaknesses included= Pain, Charkra Flux, Team mate injecting Charkra and more, it cannot last forever and the ninja already knows is under a genjutsu -> naruto vs itachi, shikamaru vs sound 4, raikage vs madara.

under KS you can be killed and still be under its effect without even knowing you are dying, if its genjutsu that would be impossible since charkra flux, pain, and more would kick you out of it.

aizen can literally create an entire different world for you to perceive for your entire life, you would be living a lie forever, create an entire fake being that would be under the impression has been alive since you known/knew it. the uses are endless. like playing a role playing game and controlling the character that is what KS is.

#55 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1540 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star: you seem to be mistaken KS was no where near enough to beat yhwach. As seen when he was rag dolling aizen and still resurrected himself while under it's spell. Not to mention that any injuries immediately knock you out of genjutsu

#58 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach treats Madara like a rag doll.

#59 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

KS counters the almighty as it is able to alter yhwachs future vision: "Aizen: And then... / I was able to confirm that my Kyouka Suigetsu could alter even The Almighty’s vision of the future." - taken from chapter 684, from a better translation source. Feats of genjutsu altering future vision?

#61 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@HoelanTaicho,@Amberprice,@Kayc,@uchihaghost,@JOVIOLMA,@Gear4God,@Claymore_Fools,@Jko1,@Asurakj,@HitTheAssasin

#62 Posted by Zuriel-el (3317 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara one shots wih gudoudama. Infinite tsukiyomi.

#63 Posted by HoelanTaicho (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Does this yhwach have the soul king or mimihagi absorbed or is it just The Almighty?

#64 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio
#65 Posted by Uryuishidasama (142 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach makes madara a cry baby there is no way Bach is losing lol

#66 Posted by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: It’s not widely accepted that Itachi can breeze through the Bleach verse LMFAO!!! Only on Comic Vine would you see such a ridiculous statement. No wonder why this site has the reputation it has.

#68 Posted by Bionar (975 posts) - - Show Bio

We need to see Yhwach in the anime before we can make any judgements.. Its so easy to hype based on manga alone. And till then stop making yhwach threads else biased bleachtards will keep saying he has no limits.

#69 Posted by Hope_w (2834 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_trumpet: Seeing as Ywach was fodderized by KS, something inferior to Itatchi's most basic of passive Genjutsu. Yep. Itatchi plays puppet master with the verse. TP resistance feats?

Yea, we operate off of canon and fact here, not fan guesstimates, calcs, and otherwise unsupported arguments. Sorry if it bothers you.

#70 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@bionar: even if he was animated he would still have the same stuff, there`s no difference

Yhwach does have limits, if he uses the almighty, he wastes alot of Reiahsu

Six paths madara has unlimited Chakra

#71 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

KS>any genjutsu in nardo as it affects future vision. People actually think genjutsu would beat yhwach lol and an even bigger lol at people thinking madara is immortal when gai almost killed him.

#72 Posted by HoelanTaicho (134 posts) - - Show Bio

Well of they're full power i have to give it to yhwach. Since he can change the future i don't think there's any way Madara can win. Also before this argument starts yhwach CAN'T use the sternritter powers he takes the energy from them with the auswhalen and adds them to his own. Yhwach should be faster or just as fast. But this is really a God vs Madara and that's not me wanking yhwach he's literally God

#73 Posted by ourmanuel (11955 posts) - - Show Bio

Yhwach still rekks and I really doubt that Madara has perfect immortality.

#74 Posted by HoelanTaicho (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: he doesn't he even said to guy after the night guy "you bastard. You almost killed me" he doesn't have perfect immortality just a crazy healing factor. I'm sure if his head is gone he can't survive

#75 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: where is this false info spreading from? How can he have "true" immortality if simply having a chunk of his torso blown out almost kills him? Aizen has better immortality in that case, and yhwach dealt with him instantly.

#76 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio
#77 Posted by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@hoelantaicho: Yhwach isn’t a god if he couldn’t beat ichigo Aizen, And Uryū

#78 Posted by Jatom22 (1856 posts) - - Show Bio

@hoelantaicho: its stated in the manga that he gains the abilities of those he gives power to. Whether he uses it is a different story.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#79 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk who would win tbh

#81 Posted by HoelanTaicho (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: he literally absorbed the God of their world and he only died because of the dumb arrow plot device that kubo introduced he was thrashing them until that point

#82 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Edited by ourmanuel (11955 posts) - - Show Bio

@amberprice: lmao, wrong thread

but still, both of them are immortal. Even if Yhwach doesn’t absorb madara, he’s still gonna be smacking him around here.

#84 Posted by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: kaguya can just seal Aizen if she can’t kill him

#85 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio
#86 Posted by ourmanuel (11955 posts) - - Show Bio

@amberprice: still doesn’t change much. Madara and Yhwach will stalemate at best. If not, Yhwach screws with him for eternity. And I’m really doubting that Madara has true immortality.

#87 Edited by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: Yeah Itachi puts the entire verse under genjutsu simultaneously. Thats absurd. Itachi has no hax resistance, dies multiple times to Kabuto but he solos the Bleach verse. Just because someone doesn’t have TP resistance feats doesn’t mean they’ll lose to Itachi. I guess Goku also los s to Itachi according to you. Naruto wank has reached an all time low on this site. Pathetic.

#88 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

yhwach absorbs madara and gains his powers, killing him in the process, much like how madara died in the manga. The end.

#89 Posted by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebmcshaw: but he can’t take his Immortality so that won’t kill him

#90 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: how did madara gain this immortality you speak of? He absorbed the tree, right? Yhwach absorbed the SK, gained its powers, absorbed the right hand too, he absorbs madara along with the tree. Yhwach already disposed of aizen who is also immortal and was in the process of absorbing ichigo (we actually see half of ichigo turning black) before he was shot by the arrow.

#91 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@kalebmcshaw: Yet Aizen didn’t die, If yhwach can take immortality’s then why didn’t he just take aizens?

Plus that’s not how the almighty works

He can absorb his attacks yes but not the divine tree

Yhwach can’t kill madara

Madara can seal yhwach

#92 Posted by ourmanuel (11955 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: he didn’t take aizen’s because

1) he’s already immortal with the almighty.

2) Uryū deactivated the almighty.

#93 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: if yhwach can’t absorb aizens immortality then he can’t absorb madara’s.

Madara can Win By Seal, Infinite Tsukuyomi, And destroying the planet

Toneri wanted to destroy the planet and there is no doubt he can do that since he had the tenseigan, Madara is stronger than Toneri so He can do it too

#94 Edited by HoelanTaicho (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: toneri was going to destroy the planet by dropping the moon on them and i think he was more or less going to just life wipe instead of destroying the WHOLE planet. Madara had shown no sealing techniques and he wouldn't whip out the infinite Tsukuyomi in the middle of a fight to win. Madara would rather actually fight than just rely on that. Plus he only used the infinite Tsukuyomi because he was trying to bring "peace" to the world. Plus yhwach was already immortal at the point of fighting Aizen and Ichigo

Edit: yhwach also can absorb things without the Soul King due to his blut vene anhaben.

#95 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: Aizen didn't die because yhwach's power was stopped? Madara isn't coming back after being absorbed my dude. Yhwach is powerful enough to destroy at least 2 worlds: "Juchabach: It is over. // Both the human world... / ...and Soul Society... // ...will lose their form and become as one before my power!!"

Askin also mentions this:

" NakkLeVaar: Does that make it sound like I’m looking down on him? // That’s not my intention, of course. // The human world. / Hueco Mundo. / Soul Society. // The guy’s trying to destroy three whole worlds and create something new in their wake. // Is there any other man... / ...who can claim that? // If I were to let His Majesty get away... // Do you think I’d ever find another man like that again? // Urahara Kisuke. / You’re a knowledgeable guy. // You look like you’ve seen everything this world has to offer. // So I ask you... / Don’t you feel it too

NakkLeVaar: Aren’t you curious to see... / ...what His Majesty is going to create... // ...once he’s destroyed three entire worlds?"

#96 Posted by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@hoelantaicho: Just cause yhwach has the almighty doesn’t mean he is invincible or Immortal. Ichigo’s slash killed him

#97 Posted by KalebMcShaw (102 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think anyone is saying he is invincible lol, just madara can't kill him. Ichigo only killed him for real due to plot and the first time when almighty was disabled by KS.

#98 Edited by HoelanTaicho (134 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: and then he changed the future and came back to life and said " i can even change futures where i have died" the only reason it didn't work at the end was because his power had been temporarily stopped with the silver arrow head uryu shot through his heart. Without that arrowhead you can't kill yhwach

Edit: the almighty pre SK only allows him to see the future but with the SK he can change the future

#99 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@hoelantaicho: @kalebmcshaw: Yhwach does bad against multiple opponents and plus madara has his limbos(who can also do perfect suosano) which he can’t see

#100 Edited by Gilateen (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

@MudaMudaMuda,@uchiha454,@PrinceAragorn1