Madara Uchiha vs Yhwach

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Madara Uchiha vs Yhwach (242 votes)

Madara 43%
Yhwach 48%
Stalemate 9%

Madara Is in Six paths and Yhwach has his almighty

Chakra=Reiashu

Battle takes Place At the Battlefield

No Caption Provided

Win By K.O or DEATH

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__: @weebbicboi: That makes sense honestly, gives him the satisfaction of being able to troll/wank twice as much lol.......I'm now wondering how much free time this guy got on his hands to be able to all that.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__:

They're not.

Arguments are structured in different ways.

They act in different ways.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: I mean besides the battle this guy is taking things to personal...not to mention calling someone a narutard is against the rules so I hope he sees this message just to give him a heads up ?

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#506  Edited By Djibbo__

@wanderez said:

@djibbo__:

They're not.

Arguments are structured in different ways.

They act in different ways.

If he has the free time to make that much of alt accounts I wouldn’t be surprised for him to fake that

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

OT: ywach stomps

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yhwach stomps still. No amount of denial is going to change this fact.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Through both scaling and feats, Madara is still superior in virtually all aspects of combat. The only thing Yhwach has on his side here is the Almighty, so Yhwach can see all the gristly ways he gets pounded into paste.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Actually teleport and destroy so your half right.

So then hes planetary overtime..neat but until then hes lower than building. And how durable is bach lol i don't recall him surviving anything crazy

Thats not actually minato. He didnt actallu come from the afterlife and help maoe the rasengan otherwise your saying 4 different narutos came as well lol nice tactic using something you know wasnt what i meant. TSB can still destroy souls

Naruto jumped into outer space way far from the moon to help toneri when he waa turning into the eye monster.

Good point with the ice

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: what do you mean dont care? You asked me!! ?

How does combining three worlds into one make him stronger? How is that a strength or power feat? If anytging, thats a hax.

Alright i dont have a problem with that. Can i have where it was stated they correlate to stats or any evidence showing it correlates to stats? Even then, ten tails having planetary chakra is evidence for madara being planetary. When has bach showed to have anything above planetary riatsu? I only remember his riatsu apparently being planetary meaning there equal in that regard.

Show me a scan of that. Also that doesnt go to his AP. Just his durability. Meaning madaras still stronger than him cause ten tails was planetary in his weakest form. "A statement" like it wasnt shown right? Lol why would the sensory orb that can literally sense everything in the world split into an entire different orb sensing the ten tails if it wasnt planetary? Plus again, that was ny the intelligence corp. It wasnt just a random ninja saying it.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

what do you mean dont care? You asked me!! ?

I asked you to show me, I didn't ask if you showed it to some else.

How does combining three worlds into one make him stronger? How is that a strength or power feat? If anytging, thats a hax.

So Yhwach literally using his own reiatsu to combine three worlds isn't a power feat? You realize Reiatsu is pretty much the power in Bleach, right? Almighty is the hax, not just the reiatsu.

Alright i dont have a problem with that. Can i have where it was stated they correlate to stats or any evidence showing it correlates to stats?

https://i5.mangareader.net/bleach/105/bleach-1587930.jpg

Even then, ten tails having planetary chakra is evidence for madara being planetary.

And combining three worlds is clear evidence of that in multi-planet AP?!?

When has bach showed to have anything above planetary riatsu?

By being able to combine three worlds...

Show me a scan of that.

https://i10.mangareader.net/bleach/684/bleach-7961023.jpg

Also that doesnt go to his AP. Just his durability.

You don't use durability to deconstruct and reform planets...

Meaning madaras still stronger than him cause ten tails was planetary in his weakest form. "A statement" like it wasnt shown right?

Nothing in Naruto has also ever shown to be planetary.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

madara still stomps.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#516  Edited By Wanderez

Yhwach bolos the verse.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#517  Edited By Oreo6

@faradaysloth: You asked me why cant i repeat it and i told you why and then you said idc lol

You shouldve told me that then but again. The ten tails was planetary in its weakest form. He transformed two more times after that, then got his second rinnegan THEN absorbed the god tree. Not only that but when you become a jin, especially when you master it like Naruto or Madara, you have there entire power under your belt so madara may have been even stronger. Im still certain madaras higher but not by too much.

I remember that scene but honestly...i dont think thats what he meant. I think the rule in bleach is if your SP is lower then your at a terrible disadvantage. You cant hurt them or can barely hurt them but they can hurt you. That doesn't mean it correlates to there stats. Its just a rule in bleach that lower SP gets fondled by higher SP.

Are you not reading my comments with context?¿?¿ i said those before you told me he did it with his riatsu.

No i was saying him standing in it is durability.

Many things in naruto have been shown to be planetary lol please dont say idiotic things like that. You were doing fine and actually seemed like a decent debater for a second.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

@oreo6:

You asked me why cant i repeat it and i told you why and then you said idc lol

Misunderstanding then.

The ten tails was planetary in its weakest form.

Feats?

He transformed two more times after that, then got his second rinnegan THEN absorbed the god tree. Not only that but when you become a jin, especially when you master it like Naruto or Madara, you have there entire power under your belt so madara may have been even stronger. Im still certain madaras higher but not by too much.

Damn so Naruto's planetary? Lol.

You cant hurt them or can barely hurt them but they can hurt you. That doesn't mean it correlates to there stats.

Do you know what durability and potency are?

No i was saying him standing in it is durability.

And also potency for going to combine planets together.

Many things in naruto have been shown to be planetary lol please dont say idiotic things like that. You were doing fine and actually seemed like a decent debater for a second.

Feats? The only close one is ETSB from Kaguya.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519  Edited By Oreo6

@faradaysloth: Whi needs feats when it was shown via the "sensory" orb and the intelligence corp. Also 100 randoms being able to teleport and destroy a moon with there chakra. Even if it was just teleport, thats still impressibe for 100 randos. So i guess the ten tails chakra is less than or around 100 ninja. Makes sense. It doesn't.

Narutos been planetary lol. Everyone knows this already or at least majority. So is sasuke. Wheres the proof there not?

Yes i do but again, i think having lower SP and not being able to do anything to someone who has higher SP is just a rule in the beach universe like how having 0 chakra in Naruto kills you. If someone dies from chakra loss, it doesn't mean there durability is chakra level lol

Thats fine. I still think madaras stronger with the evidence we have. Actually no, i dont thik its fine cause i still havent seen enough evidence to convince me riatsu=Stats in bleach. I already explained why i dont think you can use the kenpachi argument.

Ten tails, juudara, juubito, kaguya, Naruto absorbing all the sage chakra above the ground in the world, momoshiki and kinshiki since they count in the naruto universe yes?. Hell even toneri. Even before the war arc we had a planetary or at least close to planetary feat for narutos sensory abilities. When he stepped outside the tailed beast temple, he sensed the war around the entire world. The infite tsukiyomi literally traps the world in a genjutsu. Hogoromo with the "creation of all things" literally made the world. What else do i need?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Whi needs feats when it was shown via the "sensory" orb and the intelligence corp. Also 100 randoms being able to teleport and destroy a moon with there chakra. Even if it was just teleport, thats still impressibe for 100 randos. So i guess the ten tails chakra is less than or around 100 ninja. Makes sense. It doesn't.

Naruto has always been known for making bold and rash claims without ever proving it. The fact how you think 100 fodder ninjas together have moon level potency is already enough to know that you're likely a fanboy.

Narutos been planetary lol. Everyone knows this already or at least majority. So is sasuke. Wheres the proof there not?

The burden is on you since you made the claim.

Yes i do but again, i think having lower SP and not being able to do anything to someone who has higher SP is just a rule in the beach universe like how having 0 chakra in Naruto kills you. If someone dies from chakra loss, it doesn't mean there durability is chakra level lol

Chakra isn't Reiatsu though. It's a clear define rule that Higher Reiatsu=Higher Durability=Higher AP (Most cases)

Thats fine. I still think madaras stronger with the evidence we have.

There isn't any evidence though...

Actually no, i dont thik its fine cause i still havent seen enough evidence to convince me riatsu=Stats in bleach.

I just showed you an example. It's on you to disprove it.

I already explained why i dont think you can use the kenpachi argument.

And I countered it.

Ten tails, juudara, juubito, kaguya, Naruto absorbing all the sage chakra above the ground in the world, momoshiki and kinshiki since they count in the naruto universe yes?. Hell even toneri.

Yet the only one who is even close to planetary levels is Kaguya.

Even before the war arc we had a planetary or at least close to planetary feat for narutos sensory abilities. When he stepped outside the tailed beast temple, he sensed the war around the entire world.

The war didn't take place around the entire world, if it did, Naruto's planet is tiny then, which still proves that Naruto isn't planetary.

The infite tsukiyomi literally traps the world in a genjutsu. Hogoromo with the "creation of all things" literally made the world. What else do i need?

K den we're doing this route. The Soul King in Bleach was confirmed to create the universe via light novels, and Yhwach became the next soul king. Exit these arguments.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#521  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Creating a Universe isn't battle applicable. Lol

Infinite tsukiyomi GG

Or

ALMIGHTY GG

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#522  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Kaguya not being at least planetary is the definition of ignorance at it's finest...

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By Oreo6

@faradaysloth: Im a fanboy by using what the SERIES is giving us?...how about you disprove it even tho its literally shown. Tell me how 100 ninja arent moon level without using biased headcanon or "feeling" like they shouldnt be.

And stop ignoring what im saying. It wasnt just a claim, it was shown via the orb. Ill be here waiting for your evidence to disprove it. Also Naruto doesn't have many rash claims.

Most cases is what you say. I wanna see what the scans say and unlike you, if its shown, i wont be ignorant and disagree or call you a fanboy.

I already showed evidence for madara being stronger. Bach is multi planetary. Ten tails in its weakest form is planetary and then transforms two more times before madara getting two additional upgrades ontop of that. One of which is absorbing the god tree.

Now this time read my evidence cause im not repeating it after this.

No....i dont think you did lol and i already disproved the kenpachi evidence. Agreeing with that is agreeing that every ninja is chakra level. Getting hurt by higher SP and not being able to hurt them back is a rule in bleach therefore it cant be used to gauge a persons stats.

No there all planetary. You have no proof while i have tons of it but keep going. Im not doing anything today ?

Actually it did and calling Narutos planet tiny is hilarious cause its not. I dont listen to those kinds of arguments cause essentially your blaming the authors drawing skills. Because he didnt draw the pages a certain way, things should be refuted...which is not valid. If the authors bad at drawing mountains but he wants his characters to he mountain level, you cant say otherwise. Thats why i always agree ichigo did vape a mountain durimg the fight with aizen.

Anyways yes the war was around the planet. It didnt get to the frost country till the end.

Okay? What does him becoming the next soul king have to do with anything? The soul king has a universal feat then. Bach doesnt. Getting a title doesnt give you feats ??? and the feat isnt even all that great. He created a universe. That doesn't say anything about his AP, speed, durability or anything. Now exit your ignorance of thinking theres no planetary in Naruto except kaguya lol

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara definitely isn't planetary. Only the Last Naruto can be argued at that level through scaling.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

Madara definitely isn't planetary. Only the Last Naruto can be argued at that level through scaling.

??? The last Naruto is weaker than Madara and kaguya even adult Naruto isn't on their level alone hence the double with him and sauce

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: Juubidara has no feats comparable to Naruto palming the moon splitter. He isn't even above teen Nardo and Sauce in stats or power, seeing how Sasuke casually blitzed him and they easily destroyed his CT meteors.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@son_of_mori-jin: Juubidara has no feats comparable to Naruto palming the moon splitter. He isn't even above teen Nardo and Sauce in stats or power, seeing how Sasuke casually blitzed him and they easily destroyed his CT meteors.

What? Not above teens naurto or Sasuke? That plain crazy to say literally no one but you has ever said that. Sasuke didn't casually blitze him...he used his teleportation and if they could solo so easily why was he able to take on both if them? Lastly the moon splitting thingnis overhyped. The moon is a big rock if Madara and moon sized susanoo sword he'd cut thru it too. Size=\= potency

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Im a fanboy by using what the SERIES is giving us?...how about you disprove it even tho its literally shown. Tell me how 100 ninja arent moon level without using biased headcanon or "feeling" like they shouldnt be.

You made the claim, prove it. Because by this logic the vast majority of Naruto characters are moon level, even if the only time they came close was ETSB and Toneri's Golden Wheel.

And stop ignoring what im saying. It wasnt just a claim, it was shown via the orb. Ill be here waiting for your evidence to disprove it. Also Naruto doesn't have many rash claims.

Once again, it is not my burden.

I already showed evidence for madara being stronger. Bach is multi planetary. Ten tails in its weakest form is planetary and then transforms two more times before madara getting two additional upgrades ontop of that. One of which is absorbing the god tree.

Yet Madara hasn't displayed anything close to Moon level even. Show scans or be quiet. Juubi only busted mountains ranges, that was it lol.

Now this time read my evidence cause im not repeating it after this.

Me from the future: You haven't posted any evidence yet.

No....i dont think you did lol and i already disproved the kenpachi evidence.

You never disproved the Kenpachi scene, you just ignored it and acted like you did.

Agreeing with that is agreeing that every ninja is chakra level.

What does this even mean?

Getting hurt by higher SP and not being able to hurt them back is a rule in bleach therefore it cant be used to gauge a persons stats.

The rule is literally meaning that it can gauge people's stats lol.

No there all planetary. You have no proof while i have tons of it but keep going. Im not doing anything today ?

Prove it.

Actually it did and calling Narutos planet tiny is hilarious cause its not.

Then you think the whole war lasted around the entire world, and that the Frost Country is large country sized?

I dont listen to those kinds of arguments cause essentially your blaming the authors drawing skills.

Uh, I'm not, Kishimoto legitimately never drew nor confirm anything that you claimed.

Because he didnt draw the pages a certain way, things should be refuted...which is not valid. If the authors bad at drawing mountains but he wants his characters to he mountain level, you cant say otherwise. Thats why i always agree ichigo did vape a mountain durimg the fight with aizen.

Then lol at that too.

Anyways yes the war was around the planet. It didnt get to the frost country till the end.

Proof, because it seems like the series contradicts you.

No Caption Provided

Okay? What does him becoming the next soul king have to do with anything?

That Yhwach most basic statement outweigh your wank?

The soul king has a universal feat then. Bach doesnt. Getting a title doesnt give you feats ???

You realize this directly contradicts your claim of Madara being planetary because he was the new Juubi.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: the only one confirmed planet level was kaguyas everyone els isnt even close...

In bleach,yamma,yhwach,SK,this ancient hollow were all confirmed planet. Maybe Ichigo because it was directly stated his reastu was SK yhwach level

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@oreo6: the only one confirmed planet level was kaguyas everyone els isnt even close...

Kaguya shouldn't be that strong...Naruto is only mountain lvl at best and he swap hands with kaguya on multiple occasions.

In bleach,yamma,yhwach,SK,this ancient hollow were all confirmed planet. Maybe Ichigo because it was directly stated his reastu was SK yhwach level

Isn't ywach like hyperversal? I mean kenpachi is already multiversal and ywach is multiple times more powerful than him. Y'know?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: Wrong. Just absolutely wrong.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#533  Edited By Oreo6

@faradaysloth: The proof is the movie lol and no there not. Everyone aside from naruto, sasuke and the ten tails jinchurikis have regular chakra reserves. Wheres your evidence that majority is moon level? Thats terrible speculation but the funny thing is. If they did have chakra compareable to Naruto then yes, theyd all be at least moon level unless you had evidence to prove otherwise.

What does what i said have to do with burden? I already providd my evidence. The evidence you keep ignoring. You said it was just a claim but you ignored it was also shown. Are you just having a bad week or something? Ive seen you debate leagues better than this before.

Tite kubo never said bach was planetary but we know he is through evidence. Same here and if im wrong then link me to the interview or a page where he says "bach is planetary". and yes you are blamimg his drawing skills lol how are you not? Your saying the planet is small via meaauring it through the landscapes hes drawn. By your logic, eveyone in manga historys planet is small since it fits in a book that we read.

Okay so Narutos planet isnt small? Glad we can move on from that.

When i said around the world, i didn't mean literally lol i meant it was scattered around the planet instead of being concentrated in one area. Like you even showed in that picture. All Naruto had to do was step out the temple and he could sense the entire war.

Bach becomimg soul king doesn't mean hes universal causehe jas no universal evidence. You talk about wank when your basically on your knees for him right now.

No it doesn't because becoming a jnchuriki isnt a title.....its when you obtain the *power*of a tailed beast...i cant beleive you actually said that. Maybe i overestimated you. Also unlike YOU i never said madara was planetary due to having the title of ten tails jin. I gave evidence why he was via all his powerups. Don't group me in with you. My intellect is much higher than that.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#534  Edited By Oreo6

@undre: So lets just ignore the fact that Momoshiki absorbed entire dimensions. Lets just ignore the fact that ten tails was confirmed planetary. Lets ignore the fact that Naruto and Sasuke literally scale to her through there fight where naruto even manages to speedblitz her and chop off her arm.

But let's all agree that yama is planetary when he cant even melt houses. I love the bleach fanbase.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6: in any serious forum, you would have been banned for a long time.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@oreo6: I seen you on Seth video. Lol

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont: Pretty ironic and you seem to have a unhealthy obsession with mismatch battles.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont: For stating facts?

Just shut up and leave. Ur just as irrelevant as most of these bleach fans claiming "theres no planetary in naruto". Im already dealing with enough kids. I dont have time for one more.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Yeah im on his vids every now and then. I actually disagree with a few things he say but most of the time, the stuff he says is right on the money. One of the things i disagreed with him with was him thinking six paths madara should he lightspeed due to his light fang being lightspeed. I see where hes getting at but i dont think thats enough "plausible" evidence cause even that sounds weird.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#541  Edited By ourmanuel

@shirso said:

@son_of_mori-jin: . He isn't even above teen Nardo and Sauce in stats or power,

He is....even juubito was much much stronger than them by pure DC feats.

seeing how Sasuke casually blitzed him

It was a surprise attack from behind. Think FKT ichigo managing to catch Aizen with that Getsuga Tenshō after yamamoto’s kido went off.

Madara, while weakened, already reacted perfectly to Six paths naruto’s attempted blitz and later to a semi-surprise attack with naruto in his strongest mode.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542  Edited By Oreo6

@faradaysloth: *Message got deleted*

Madara not showing anything doesn't disprove anything. Show scans of the soul king creating a universe...Alright then. As a matter of fact forget waiting for my evidence. Ill be waiting here when you can actually debate properly. All it means is that his AP is that strong. Also why would madara destroy a planet when he wants to save everyone?...i just keep getting dissapointed by you more and more. And plus the onetime madara was gonna get serious, he got killed so we dont even know madaras full strength. You can say juubi only busted mountaim ranges but the series states and shows hes planetary ? the desperation is real.

No the rule means that having high SP ignores stats...your arguing for bleach without even knowing your own series.

Your fanboyism isnt allowing you to see it so how can i prove it if your reluctant to evidence?

It means that because dying from chakra loss is a rule in Naruto, you would essentially be saying there all "chakra" level...doenst make much sense does it? Just like your claim of SP correlating to stats.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Juubito being stronger than even base six path Naruto and Sasuke is hilarious.

Using that logic ulquria>>>>any form of ichigo "bECausE BeTTEr dC FeaTS"

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: if anyone thinks juubito can hang with six paths Naruto or rinnegan sasuke then there HEAVILY misinformed or wanking. Madara barely fended off against base six paths Naruto and six paths madara is not weaker than juubito.

And the whole "feats over any other form of evidence" thing that ppl like to do is terribly flawd and honestly idiotic. Bijuu mode Naruto would smack whis from DBS in everything except speed by that logic.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#545  Edited By Undre

@oreo6: @kalebsmarty156: base 6 paths naruto isnt stronger than jubito.. Attacking a weakened unsuspecting madara isnt a feat.

Sasuke cutt madara becasue he let his guard down to get his other eye. Before that sasuke couldnt tagg him even with narutos help

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre said:

@oreo6: @kalebsmarty156: base 6 paths naruto isnt stronger than jubito.. Attacking a weakened unsuspecting madara isnt a feat.

Sasuke cutt madara becasue he let his guard down to get his other eye. Before that sasuke couldnt tagg him even with narutos help

He seem him coming yet he still couldn't dodge...and you seem to not know what tag means...

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: He was more concerned about getting his eye than sasuke attacking him.

When he was on guard sasuke couldnt do much

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: Sasuke tagged him while he was on guard already.

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undre: when Sasuke was testing out his new abilities.