Madara Uchiha vs Sosuke Aizen

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SoloKingItachi (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Double Rinnegan Rikudo Madara vs Muken Aizen. Who wins?

#2 Posted by mrkillingspree (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate cant kill aizen nor do I think he could seal him

#3 Posted by UltraShaggy (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen one shot with sword,kido,reatdu crush or earse , or just blitz . Aizen is the fastest HST character now. Its a mismatch.

#4 Posted by Gilateen (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara Dominates

#5 Posted by TheEmperor95 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: where did you get aizen being the fastest character?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#6 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

2 Rinnegan Juubidara clears the verse. Mismatch.

#7 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

This Madara wins mid/high diff I can actually see Aizen wining a couple maybe 3/10.

#8 Posted by GoldHeretic (676 posts) - - Show Bio

They was a sasuke verse aizen thread a while ago and majority said sauce wins and that sasuke can't beat this madara so madara curbstomps

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#9 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (530 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen one shot with sword,kido,reatdu crush or earse , or just blitz . Aizen is the fastest HST character now. Its a mismatch.

Lol I can see you typing this post now

No Caption Provided

#10 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95:

Aizen certainly isnt the fastest, but he's right behind the fastest characters after somewhat keeping up with Yhwach.

OT: KS gg. Blitz gg. Madara cant do anything to him anyways.

#11 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldheretic:

If you're in a room with 100 people that believe Earth is flat and you're the only one saying its not, does that mean you're wrong? Cause thats literally the same case.

#12 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: Dojutsu would see through the KS and Aizen isn't fast enough to Blitz.

#13 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

Sure, cause KS=TP?

Even at his strongest, Madara caps at sub-rel to low sub-rel+ speeds scaling from Naruto (keep in mind this is at his strongest), meanwhile Aizen scales way above sternritters like Liltoto and Candice, who should already be comparable to the speeds above due to their personal feats. Not only that, but Aizen was able to keep up with Yhwach, who not only intercepted Mimihagi, but also absorbed him later on, which easily puts him at high relativistic speeds.

>Speed gap is rather big.

>Madara has no feats of seeing through something like KS

>Aizen's regeneration is beyond anything in Narutoverse

>physically, Aizen should scale to Kenpachi due to his transcendent reiatsu

>Aizen stomps.

#14 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: How can Madara scale go low SB when he reacted to near LS Guy? KS is a illusion based attack that affects sense something Dojutsu can counter, Regen won't save him from IT, Kenny is lower than Naruto/Sasuke as is Aizen and Madara scales above them. Madara wins.

#15 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

1) the way the distortion of space happaned in Gai's case doesn't fit the way the theory of relativity says space should bend due to sheer speed, at least not the way it was portrayed in the manga, and as such it cannot be a credible indacative of it.

2) even if point 1 wasn't true, distortion of space isn't an effect only applicable to relativistic speed, but to any speed, and the effect would be noticeable to the traveler even at single to double digit mach's, which would mean a calculation would need to be done about it, but as the phenomena portrayed is radically different to the phenomana that the theory of relativity have formula's for, we can't do that either, so its certainly no indicator of any specific speed rate or value, if att all.

3) the effects of distortions of space are visible to the one traversing space and only to him, not any observer would notice a change in space at all, its relative change to the object in movement, not to the observer of the movment, as such the idea that Madara would notice the distortion in space 'created' by Gai's speed (as the former canonically did) not only kicks the entire idea out the window, but is ridicules, laughable and deserve any mockery it gets. All we can do is assume its an effect of his attack.

KS affects the soul.

IT doesnt really matter here:

-Aizen can just blitz

-ignoring the above, KS is passive

In terms of physicals Kenny is way higher than both.

#16 Posted by UltraShaggy (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

@son_of_mori-jin: Naruto wanker.

#17 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez:

1.) The Author brought attention to the fact he bent space, your head canon on why it's not accurate doesn't matter. This is backed but the fact that Naruto dodges light right after.

2.) Citation this doesn't even make sense.

3.) Read post 1.

Who cares if it affects the soul Ino's mind transfer affects the soul and Fodder Sakura overpowered it. And no Kenny isn't even close to them.

#18 Posted by GoldHeretic (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez:

So

Just looking at the feats are correct scaling aizen still gets his shit kicked in

#19 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

According to the theory of relativity, Gai's feat isnt even close to LS. Im not using head canon, its not my fault the author isnt a physicist.

You're welcome to prove LF being LS isnt a hyperbole like LF being undodgable. And manga really doesnt give too much evidence how Naruto dodged it.

A feat for Sakura.

Shikai Kenny is below multi-mountain level strenght wise? Okay...

#20 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldheretic:

That really isnt the case here.

The irony is strong in this one tho ill give you that.

#21 Posted by FaradaySloth (11127 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: you are because the theory states that objects moving close to or at LS bend space. And he did.

I don't need to nor do I care to.

And she's fodder.

#23 Edited by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

Kanzen Saimin can be used in such a way that Madara wouldn't know that he was in an illusion (and he wouldn't feel a disturbance in his Chakra either). If Aizen did something like that, he could start spamming high level Hadō spells until he is very dead (I would say that he could seal him with the right amount of Bakudō spells, but Aizen sadly doesn't have enough feats in that area). If he doesn't get Kanzen Saimin off efficiently, then Madara walks all over him with his superior physical capabilities.

#24 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

Which i explained why its wrong already. Bending space=/=nigh LS. As i already explained, there are many criteria. And again, not my fault it doesnt fit them.

Concession accepted.

Her being fodder has nothing to do with it. Thats a feat for her.

#25 Posted by GoldHeretic (676 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez:

I don't even understand what you are trying to get at

Avatar image for supermanforever
#26 Posted by Supermanforever (9249 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara borderline stomps. This is spite if we are talking about Double rinnegan Jin madara.

#27 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: you posted headcanon as to why it was false your using IRL physics to something they don't apply to. What we know is it takes LS or close to LS to bend Space and he bent Space.

When someone says that I know I'm wining the debate

#28 Edited by Wanderez (2503 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark:

So, because GRC disorts space, Bankai Ichigo is nigh LS too? This is laughable.

Im not even debating, im teaching you basic stuff about debating, such as not giving others abilities for no reason.

If a fodder can regenerate from being atomized, but the big villain in the series hasnt shown any regeneration feats, we just assume that he can also come back from atomization, because the other character that did is fodder?

Tbh, you're not even worth my time. Funny part is, you use head canon yourself. You only take the part of the theory which supports the feat, but you ignore the other criteria just cause.

Go ahead and get the last word, please. I wont even bother with you anymore.

#29 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez:

Except one was power based and one was speed based. The power being unquantifiable because we don't know if power can bend space but we know speed can. I don't know why you're so upset you're the one spewing headcanon.

#30 Posted by SleepingSlaves (1083 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez: I don't agree with him either, but I do think that you need to chill out a bit. It's a debate about fictional characters, there's no need to act so standoffish.

#31 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@wanderez said:

@theemperor95:

Aizen certainly isnt the fastest, but he's right behind the fastest characters after somewhat keeping up with Yhwach.

OT: KS gg. Blitz gg. Madara cant do anything to him anyways.

#32 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#35 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2596 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen is superior to madara. don't @ me

#36 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: I already stated why it would it's an attack that affects senses something Dojutsu has feats seeing through.

#38 Edited by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_stark said:

@crackshotboi: I already stated why it would it's an attack that affects senses something Dojutsu has feats seeing through.

madara simply can't go against KS that's through reiatsu not chakra, that would control all his senses directly

#39 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: which makes no difference.

... the op did not state chakra = reiatsu, therefore, there is a difference

#42 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: prove that Reiatsu changes the way sense are effected any more than Chakra would

#43 Posted by Gilateen (4538 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara Is Superior to Aizen. This Will not change.

#44 Posted by MrViking (975 posts) - - Show Bio

@theemperor95: Aizen was faster than SK Ywach in the fight(?) ,

SK Ywach absorbed the Lille and Mimihagi too , Lille was about ls , Mimihagi was about relativistic in speed .

Lille and Ywach woud be able to blitz most of the HST , so Aizen , he faster than them .

Now Aizen is the fastest HST Character

#45 Edited by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: prove that Reiatsu changes the way sense are effected any more than Chakra would

It controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy's. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is to show the enemy the release of Kyōka Suigetsu. After seeing it just once, this person will completely succumb to the hypnosis. Afterwards, every time it is released, this person will fall under the thrall of the hypnosis.

Don't forget, Aizen uses, and starts the battle with KS immediately for most of his fights.

unlike madara, who do not go for genjutsu as often.

#46 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen KS immediately when the battle starts, gg

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
#47 Posted by deactivated-5d065fa72d466 (2222 posts) - - Show Bio

2 Rinnegan Juubidara clears the verse. Mismatch.

#48 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: Ok so if effects the senses no differently than any other sense based attack. So again Dojutsu can see trough it.

#49 Posted by crackshotboi (446 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: Ok so if effects the senses no differently than any other sense based attack. So again Dojutsu can see trough it.

I can't really agree or disagree with that right now,but I simply don't think dojutsu can see through a similar illusion/hypnotize attack created with reiatsu not chakra, but the main difference that makes KS far more dangerous than genjutsu is that genjutsu can be broken through many ways while KS is almost impossible.

#50 Posted by Mister_Stark (1532 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: well I asked you to prove why that energy would make it any more potent than chakra and you didn't