Madara Uchiha vs Ainz Ooal Gown

#1 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

RULES:

• Speed is equalized
  • This is Single-Rinnegan Juudara
  • Composite Ainz
  • NO outside help
  • In Character (Ainz probably won't start with TGoALiD, and Madara will probably start like he did in the war)

Scenario: For some reason, Single-Rinnegan Juudara randomly appears and starts attacking a nearby village. Knowing that his enemy is likely strong, he grabs items from Nazarick's treasury to confront him. In a blunder (for the sake of this scenario), he doesn't do any reconnaissance and confronts Juudara without any knowledge of his abilities, and likewise Juudara doesn't know any of Ainz's abilities.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Battle Takes place Here:

No Caption Provided

Sorry if this is a stomp in Ainz's favor, but it's really hard to find someone who can match up to him that is not Omnipotent. If need be I can restrict Ainz, but I want to see what people think. Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

#2 Posted by ReaperTheGrim (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry if this is a stomp in Ainz's favor, but it's really hard to find someone who can match up to him that is not Omnipotent. If need be I can restrict Ainz, but I want to see what people think. Also if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Huh?

#3 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaperthegrim: Ainz is... very powerful. He's a master over death, so it's hard to find someone who's alive that can match him. DC wise, Madara totally outclasses him but Hax wise I think Ainz holds an edge, although Madara also has hax

#4 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I know, Madara stomps him horribly.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#6 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: Not with equalised speed... Ainz will likely start with time stop and insta death spell, if that doesn't work he could use black holes or reality slashes...

#7 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8758 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: insta-death shouldn't really work, Madara is immortal and has high level regeneration after all. Besides, Madara could start with Limbo which would oneshot Ainz, who to my knowledge doesn't have the best physical durability.

#9 Posted by SoloKingItachi (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Two words:Limbo Hengoku, that's all Madara needs to fight someone like Ainz.

#10 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@hittheassasin: To be fair, Ainz took the hits from a serious Shalltear, who stopped a gian monster tree's root with her own physical strength. The tree was noted to be bigger than Gargantua. So maybe Limbo's hits won't be enough.

This is Gargantua.

Loading Video...

Activate the subs. 52:20

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#11 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

"Death", GG?

#12 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara's Limbo one shots Ainz before he utters a word.

#13 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara wins.

#14 Posted by XLR87T3 (10282 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

So, just throwing this thought out there because nobody has yet, but how would Madara get around instant-death? I would understand maybe edo-tensei Madara not getting killed by instant-death (because hes already dead lol) but I don't see why it wouldn't work on him.

@hittheassasin: @chaos239: How would limbo one-shot (keep in mind this is in character)?

#16 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: The fact Ainz has never taken an attack equal to mountain level straight to the face.

Which is what Six Paths characters can dish out casually.

#17 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: How would Madara deal with instant-death or with getting BFR'ed by a black hole?

Loading Video...

(Had to post this because it's freaking hilariouss)

#18 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: By hitting Ainz before he can even react.

Or the fact Ainz would never do that in character while Madara is much more likely to just have a Limbo hit him.

#19 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: (speed is equalized, check OP. Also I shouldn't be the one debating this right now so maybe I'll wait, but Ainz always starts out by using instant-death unless he has a reason not to)

#20 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784:

Speed being equal doesn't mean reactions are equal.

Madara's brain operates at a higher level, "Light fang" gg.

#21 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@pmcinelly784: No, he isn't going to use instant death upon seeing Madara as his brain will go straight to 'New mob? I wonder what it can do'

#22 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Will he think to make that his first move before Ainz teleports away, or better yet before he freezes time and insta-kills.

Also, Light Fang won't be able to kill him as it's just a focused lightning attack which Ainz is immune to

#23 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Will he think to make that his first move before Ainz teleports away, or better yet before he freezes time and insta-kills.

Again Madara is quicker on the draw and he doesn't hold back.

Also, Light Fang won't be able to kill him as it's just a focused lightning attack which Ainz is immune to

LIGHT fang is a LIGHT attack, it has nothing to do with Lightning.

#24 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Well scenario-wise this wouldn't be the case, Ainz is trying to stop him from destroying a village, not trying to catch him (although if it was true in-character you might be right)

#25 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar:Firing a ligh speed attack doesn't mean your brain is processing at the speed of light. And Yes, it is in character for him to start fights with time stop and insta death spells, you need to give feats of Madara resisting an insta death attack, being called an immortal is hardly an argument. On top of all, if his first insta Death Spell fails Ainz couls resort to use "The Goal of all life is Death" and end him as that makes his insta death spells kill people with insta death spell resistance.

@chaos239 And you, read post #10. Shalltear can easily deflect attacks from a Monster BIGGER than Gargantuan (who is around the size of a tailed beast) with her physical strength. Ainz took on a Serious Shalltear who was trying to kill him, you know he took several hits from her. To hurt him it is necessary a huge blunt attack, as physical attacks from Ice Dragons, War Trolls and other monsters are absolutely nothing for him.

#26 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Well scenario-wise this wouldn't be the case, Ainz is trying to stop him from destroying a village, not trying to catch him (although if it was true in-character you might be right)

I know both Overlord and Naruto, and in my experience, Madara is the one that allows his enemies to hit first. Ainz is the Batman, he is not letting him do a move if he doesn't know what is capable of. Also, Light Fang is catalogued as "Storm Release" which is lightning plus water release combined.

No Caption Provided

#27 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: Ans you should read the Naruto Manga.

Madara in a massively weaker forms managed to one shot Tailed Beasts with physical strength alone.

Tailed Beasts have better straight up durability than Shalltears striking.

Madara then gets the Juubi on top of that form.

#28 Edited by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Gale Style: Light Fang (the move madara uses) is a kekkei genkei Storm Release move, the type of which would be blocked by Ainz. The nature of the Chakra/magic is all that matters, not the actual attack. Just like how [Grasp Heart] is a instant-death magic while it only crushes said person's heart

Edit: Actually, Grasp Heart does cast insta-death in addition to crushing their heart

Also, Ainz just has to think for the time to stop, while Madara has to take a deep breath (and I'm not sure but it looks like he has to say "Sage Art" before firing off the ability) and Ainz won't hold back either, he doesn't really hold life in high regard

#29 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I did read Naruto's manga. and I know how Limbo took the tailed beasts for surprise and they were knocked down by it.

Now, if casually stopping a 300 meters root tentacle (stated in the CD Drama) smashing her down is not that much for you, then please, show me feats of the tailed beasts taking physical attacks that could be compared to that, so we can compare the two instances.

PS: Tailed beasts are not even 100 meters in height. from most of the depictions in the manga they are around 50 meters or so.

Second PS: Shalltear took that smashing root while not wearing her Valkyrie Armor as depicted by the art depiction of the battle. So her stats were not as high as when he tried to kill Ainz.

No Caption Provided

#30 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar:Firing a ligh speed attack doesn't mean your brain is processing at the speed of light. And Yes, it is in character for him to start fights with time stop and insta death spells, you need to give feats of Madara resisting an insta death attack, being called an immortal is hardly an argument. On top of all, if his first insta Death Spell fails Ainz couls resort to use "The Goal of all life is Death" and end him as that makes his insta death spells kill people with insta death spell resistance.

Quote where I said it did, I said Madara has better reactions meaning he can think faster.

Madara will get the first attack off, and it'll be the only attack needed.

@chaos239 And you, read post #10. Shalltear can easily deflect attacks from a Monster BIGGER than Gargantuan (who is around the size of a tailed beast) with her physical strength. Ainz took on a Serious Shalltear who was trying to kill him, you know he took several hits from her. To hurt him it is necessary a huge blunt attack, as physical attacks from Ice Dragons, War Trolls and other monsters are absolutely nothing for him.

#31 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Well, you said.

"Madara's brain operates at a higher level, "Light fang" gg."

So I guessed you compared the light fang attack as Madara's usual thought process speed. And no, Madara won't do that, please, show me when Madara has started with light fang right off the bat or with blitzing with out letting the enemy do a move, because most of the time Madara likes to receive attacks he doesn't even know. In the other hand I can show how Ainz has started a battle with time stop and insta death spell combo.

#32 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: Being surprised does not negate durability.

All Tailed Beasts are capable of tanking each other's Tailed Beast Bomb (or in Kurama's case a Mountain range Busting Juubi laser).

Juubito who is =< One Rinnegan Alive Madara is above Tailed Beast Mode Naruto and is massively inferior to Madara.

#33 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Well, you said.

"Madara's brain operates at a higher level, "Light fang" gg."

So I guessed you compared the light fang attack as Madara's usual thought process speed. And no, Madara won't do that, please, show me when Madara has started with light fang right off the bat or with blitzing with out letting the enemy do a move, because most of the time Madara likes to receive attacks he doesn't even know. In the other hand I can show how Ainz has started a battle with time stop and insta death spell combo.

Madara likes to go on the offense, have you not see his battles?

Ainz Ooal Gown is outclassed in all aspects the only reason this is remotely debatable is because Madara is nerfed here.

#34 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: You basically said nothing of relevance, as Tailed Beast Bombs are not physical attacks, they are energy based attacks. I asked for pure physical attacks like the Limbo. Dragon Ball Characters can take very destructive energy blasts but can still be hurt by physical attacks that are not in that tier.

#35 Edited by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

No Caption Provided

BB's have enough force to smash through mountains, his point stands. (this is pre-explosion btw) Bee can catch these, and he's way weaker than Madara.

#36 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: In all his one on one battles Madara has never started with light fang or a blitz, he has constantly let his opponent attack him to test his power. And as far as I can see, Ainz has way better Hax than Madara, and counters for most of his attacks. Only things Madara has over Ainz here are energy projection (I don't recall Rikudo Madara using huge energy based attacks though) and physical stats, and the difference is not that much as I explained in my previous posts.

#37 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

He literally goes on the offense in every fight.

Madara is better in all areas except energy based attacks.

#38 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: A TBB and Juubi lase will stick pack insane amount of physical force, that is undeniable, not to mention that Weakened Adult Naruto and Sasuke (who should be somewhat comparable to Juubidara with 1 eye) can shift Multi-Mountain sized Shinju stumps with the mere force of them moving and colliding with other characters.

#39 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: Oh, posting an image of a tailed beast Bomb... which is no common beast Bomb as that is 10 tails'.

Loading Video...

Again, that is an every based attack, if the 8 tails can withstand the bomb, it still wouldn't count as a physical attack.

#40 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

He literally goes on the offense in every fight.

Madara is better in all areas except energy based attacks.

Then post the instances where he does that in an 1 vs 1 battle. By all means. Do you want me to quote the time where Ainz spammed Time stop to place bombs and meteors over the giant tree when he decided to fight it? or in his duel with Gazef where he started with time stop and insta death spell the moment the duel began?

@chaos239 said:

@purpledeadragon: A TBB and Juubi lase will stick pack insane amount of physical force, that is undeniable, not to mention that Weakened Adult Naruto and Sasuke (who should be somewhat comparable to Juubidara with 1 eye) can shift Multi-Mountain sized Shinju stumps with the mere force of them moving and colliding with other characters.

And for you. Do not try to lie to me. The Shinju Stump in Momoshiki's dimension is nowhere near the size of the one from the war, it is hill size at best. Even Kurama topped it.

No Caption Provided

#41 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: A Full Jinchuriki Kurama amped by Six Paths on it's two hind legs topped it.

#42 Edited by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

It physically busted a mountain before exploding that's concussive force

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ignore the facts all you want, if the BB can crush mountains physically it's physically mountain level.

Bee is able to withstand that PHYSICAL force. And Madara is far above him on his Jubbi mode.

#43 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Yes, and that doesn't change the fact that the stump is still hill size, check the screenshot above... or these ones.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So no, not multi mountain level punches from Sasuke or Naruto... the battle was not even that intense in the Boruto manga, which is the new canon version of that battle.

#44 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: So, you show how the 10 Tails Bijuu Bomb was hit by Hachibi's Bijuu Bombs (Which are mountain level), the combined Earth Jutsus of the Entire Shinobi Alliance and The Hachibi pushing it. Which makes the feat unquantifiable as several factors affected the Bomb before Habichi pushed it back... which still didn't stop it. If anything it means Hachibi's physical strength is not multi mountain level as you want to claim.

#45 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

Are you blind? Do you just look at things and make it up as you go?

He tried to blast with his TBB and nothing happened. They never blocked it.

The alliance tried to stop it and nothing happened. They never blocked it.

So Bee jumped in front of it and stopped it until Minato arrived.

#46 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

Just checking once again, how does Madara combat instant-death or time-stop?

#47 Posted by Malzahaar (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

Speaking of the manga being more canon, the Tree is MUCH larger in the manga, you can see it dwarfing mountains.

By killing him instantly.

Also, you can't debate in your own threads it's against the rules.

#48 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: I only debated to the point where purple stepped in for me. This is a huge point that needs to be addressed though, since it's Ainz's specialty and main point of attack in most cases

#49 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@malzahaar: So, according to you, the Mountain level Beast Bombs and the giant earth walls didn't slow the 10 Tails' Bijuu Bomb, but Hachibi pushing it did? So... Hachibi could just casually punch Tailed beast Bombs with his bare hands. Because you are making it sound like Hachibi's Tailed Beast Bombs are inferior to his physical strength when it is stated how the most powerful attack he has is in fact the Tailed Beast Bombs. So stop saying non sense.

Yeah, no, it is still the same size, I don't see it dwarfing any mountains...
Yeah, no, it is still the same size, I don't see it dwarfing any mountains...

#50 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

Speaking of the manga being more canon, the Tree is MUCH larger in the manga, you can see it dwarfing mountains.

@pmcinelly784 said:

By killing him instantly.

Also, you can't debate in your own threads it's against the rules.

Still waiting for the scans of Madara going for the kill the moment he starts a 1 vs 1 battle. Because I already pointed out instances where Ainz started with time stop right the moment the battle started, then he used insta death spells... and since Madara doesn't have feats of resisting insta death...