Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KCMinato
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • This version of Madara is where he is alive and blind but has hashiramas sage mode face on him and has susanoo.
  • Madara will on the susanoo shown in the picture ------>
  • Opponents have to destroy Madaras susanoo and KO him .
  • After each round , Madara gains full health and is not injured .
  • Madara cannot move and must stand still when getting attacked
  • Madara can guard / block with susanoo

Round 1 : Talk no Jutsu

Naruto Talk no Jutsus Madara to knock himself out

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 2 : Fire Ball Jutsu

From PTS Sasuke

No Caption Provided

Round 3 : Lion's Barrage and Naruto 2K Barrage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 4 : Double Lightning Black Panther

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 5: 2 Heaven Spear Kick and 1 Lariat

From Tsunade and Raikage

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 6 : 2 Hidden Lotus

Lee does Hidden Lotus to Madara twice

No Caption Provided

Round 7 : 2 Giant Rasengan and 2 Planetary Rasengan

From Jiraya and Naruto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 8 : Hirudora and Asakujaku

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 9 : Amaterasu Rasenshuriken and Gojō Kibaku Fuda

From Naruto and sasuke and tobirama

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Round 10 : 2 C0

From Deidara .

In this rare case , if Madara survives one explosion , he gets half health back .

No Caption Provided

Round 11 : 5 Biju Dama

From Kurama

No Caption Provided

Round 12 : Sekizo , Evening Elephant !

Guy uses Evening Elephant for 3 minutes straight without getting tired or hurt .

No Caption Provided

Where can Madara survive until or can he clear ??

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clear

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

JTMac005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At 9 it gets tough for him

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Khael

@jtmac005 said:

At 9 it gets tough for him

I don't think Amaterasu and Rasen Shuriken are destructive enough to destroy Susano'o ( Just An opinion, It's not destroy something impressive before ) and Susano'o has block Onoki Particle style before.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gets hard at 9 , can't see him passing 11 and definitely not passing 12.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hulkage

Out of order. And he absorbs everything.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KCMinato

@hulkage said:

Out of order. And he absorbs everything.

which is out of order . this version of him is blind lol . no rinnegan. cant absorb . Even so he absorbed just a rasengshuriken and said " Too much chakara " dont think he can absorb anything from 7 onwards . some are taijutsu so he cant absorb everything

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By XioKenji
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato: number six and he absorbed amaterasu and senjutsu while blind

sally81919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

Completely out of order. Also stops at 9 (which should be the last round due to hax) if he is only allowed to tank the attacks. Onoki's already destroyed 25 of those Susanoo at the same time with his particle style when the Juubi's tenpenchi couldn't even destroy one.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: where is number 6 supposed to be . and madara did not absorb amatarasu ... he took off the armor lol

DarkSlumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkSlumber

He can tank the first 8 however everything else he dies a horrible death. Number Ten he can also tank considering Manda protected Sasuke from Deidara's bomb.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Completely out of order. Also stops at 9 (which should be the last round due to hax) if he is only allowed to tank the attacks. Onoki's already destroyed 25 of those Susanoo at the same time with his particle style when the Juubi's tenpenchi couldn't even destroy one.

elaborate ill change it . The 25 were clones and not madara at full power . This version of madaras susanooo tanked the stacked tailed beast tails and was enjoying it .

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: @sally81919: Naruto has obviously gotten a lot better at it over the years. I believe he could take home the gold this time.

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@kcminato said:
@mudamudamuda said:

elaborate ill change it . The 25 were clones and not madara at full power . This version of madaras susanooo tanked the stacked tailed beast tails and was enjoying it .

Why is hidden lotus so high ? It couldn't even properly get through Gaara's sand. Danzo's jutsu is a sealing jutsu you can't "tank" sealing jutsu. Why is the giant rasengan above Tsunade's attacks ? Madara already tanked that with just rib cage Susanoo. Also TNJ should be the final round lol

Correction, those Susanoo were created by clones and nowhere does it even begin to imply that their durability was any lower than the real Madara's Susanoo which wouldn't even matter in the first place because atomic dismantling attacks work independently from durability as they target the molecular bounds.Also Madara's Susanoo did not tank their tail attacks at all, it was smashed to bits and Madara ended up losing an arm.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:
@mudamudamuda said:

Why is hidden lotus so high ? It couldn't even properly get through Gaara's sand. Danzo's jutsu is a sealing jutsu you can't "tank" sealing jutsu. Why is the giant rasengan above Tsunade's attacks ? Madara already tanked that with just rib cage Susanoo. Also TNJ should be the final round lol

Correction, those Susanoo were created by clones and nowhere does it even begin to imply that their durability was any lower than the real Madara's Susanoo which wouldn't even matter in the first place because atomic dismantling attacks work independently from durability as they target the molecular bounds.Also Madara's Susanoo did not tank their tail attacks at all, it was smashed to bits and Madara ended up losing an arm.

Lee does Hidden Lotus TWICE . oooooh true ok removing it . Its TWO giant rasengan and TWO planet rasengan . no lol TNJ was just a joke anyways madara got TNJed before and it didnt work .

ok the only thing i agree with is particle style and danzo. the rest are just fine. will change asap . although i remembered that onoki once stated that the particle style will not disintegrate anyone who could post a great threat - madaras susanoo . IIRC

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcminato said:

Lee does Hidden Lotus TWICE . oooooh true ok removing it . Its TWO giant rasengan and TWO planet rasengan . no lol TNJ was just a joke anyways madara got TNJed before and it didnt work .

ok the only thing i agree with is particle style and danzo. the rest are just fine. will change asap . although i remembered that onoki once stated that the particle style will not disintegrate anyone who could post a great threat - madaras susanoo . IIRC

If a giant rasengan can't even break a single rib from a rib cage Susanoo, what makes you think that tgwo will be enough to destroy a Vs2 Susanoo ? Also planetary rasengan doesn't have impressive feats (unless we are talking about the ones from the Last) and I firmly believe that the giant Rasengan would be more powerful against a solid object like Susanoo. Madara never faced the true terror of the TNJ you fool ! The true TNJ is Naruto getting inside your head through his chakra and screwing up with your memories through flash-back no justu, yeah ok that was a lame joke.

I don't remember Onoki stating that.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KCMinato

@mudamudamuda said:
@kcminato said:

If a giant rasengan can't even break a single rib from a rib cage Susanoo, what makes you think that tgwo will be enough to destroy a Vs2 Susanoo ? Also planetary rasengan doesn't have impressive feats (unless we are talking about the ones from the Last) and I firmly believe that the giant Rasengan would be more powerful against a solid object like Susanoo. Madara never faced the true terror of the TNJ you fool ! The true TNJ is Naruto getting inside your head through his chakra and screwing up with your memories through flash-back no justu, yeah ok that was a lame joke.

I don't remember Onoki stating that.

its jirayas giant rasengan . I guess there will be a greater impact . Anyway 1 heaven kick from tsunade did the same damage as a giant rasengan . And I just rewatched it giant rasengan was about to break some ribs to get some ribs off ya know but madara went mad and onned susanoo V2 and punched the giant rasengan away . imagined if he didnt punch the rasengan away . haha i remember that one . That TNJ is insanely powerful .

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@kcminato said:

its jirayas giant rasengan . I guess there will be a greater impact . Anyway 1 heaven kick from tsunade did the same damage as a giant rasengan . And I just rewatched it giant rasengan was about to break some ribs to get some ribs off ya know but madara went mad and onned susanoo V2 and punched the giant rasengan away . imagined if he didnt punch the rasengan away . haha i remember that one . That TNJ is insanely powerful .

I guess that's true, but it's still speculation. Also I don't see how that makes them equal. Tsunade's kick broke the rib cage Susanoo on impact and forced Madara to jump back to avoid getting hit. The giant rasnegan was didn't actually break any of ribs and was just rotating agaisnt the ribs without causing any actual damage till Madara punched it away.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#25 terry2012  Online

Stop at 12.

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 12.

Because Susano can DEFINITELY survive 5 Biju Bombs :)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 terry2012  Online

@terry2012 said:

Stop at 12.

Hashirama was able to take Bijuu bomb like it was nothing by catching them. Madara sword is on par with a Bijuu bomb. So they can cancel each other out or he can block them with his sword :)

Avatar image for ultimateinferno
UltimateInferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimateinferno said:
@terry2012 said:

Stop at 12.

Hashirama was able to take Bijuu bomb like it was nothing by catching them. Madara sword is on par with a Bijuu bomb. So they can cancel each other out or he can block them with his sword :)

Wrong version read the OP :)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By terry2012  Online
@ultimateinferno said:
@terry2012 said:
@ultimateinferno said:
@terry2012 said:

Stop at 12.

Wrong version read the OP :)

No it is not wrong version and I read the OP :) This is when Marada is alive when he brought himself back alive again from being Edo Tensei. Plus Madara is stronger now than when he was Edo Tensei. So this would make His Susanno stronger too. And by the way there is no different version of Madara, just Madara with power ups.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Probably stops at 10.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9 or 10.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 or 11. If he had Perfect Susanoo he'd clear.

saikyo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at one. One does not simply resist the Talk no Jutsu.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By terry2012  Online
@valarmelkor said:

He kinda did use Perfect Susanoo. This is not from me, and from someone else, credit to The_Imperator from another thread That had Madara vs Luffy. I take no credit for this, just want to point out he kinda did. This is what they said:

Then skipp two pages, where Madara gets wailed on:

Naruto and the other beasts go all out, save for using Bijuu balls, and Madara is still standing. If you note, the bottom of page 12 (mangasee.com version), he still has the Perfect Susanoo up and going even after they start hitting him, but it's gone in the next one. So either all Bijuu at once can Break Perfect Susanoo (what's the durability shown for it elsewhere?) or he dropped it from lack of concentration. The latter seems more likely, what with him getting bounced around.

Here is the link and what they said is on page 2. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/madara-vs-luffy-whod-win-1568238/?messageId=12449115&page=2

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 11, could stop at 10.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stop at one Naruto's speech alone will break his will.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Stops at 10.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he's not clearing

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rounds 1-8 shouldn't even be there.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last round is nuts. I don't even feel like Saiyan Saga Vegeta would be tanking that. Jeez.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Hulkage

@kcminato:

No Caption Provided

Yes blind Madara can absorb ninjutsu and yes he absorbed amaterasu.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every villain in fiction stops at 1.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Drmagic

Stops at 1

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

He kinda did use Perfect Susanoo. This is not from me, and from someone else, credit to The_Imperator from another thread That had Madara vs Luffy. I take no credit for this, just want to point out he kinda did. This is what they said:

Naruto and the other beasts go all out, save for using Bijuu balls, and Madara is still standing. If you note, the bottom of page 12 (mangasee.com version), he still has the Perfect Susanoo up and going even after they start hitting him, but it's gone in the next one. So either all Bijuu at once can Break Perfect Susanoo (what's the durability shown for it elsewhere?) or he dropped it from lack of concentration. The latter seems more likely, what with him getting bounced around.

Here is the link and what they said is on page 2. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/madara-vs-luffy-whod-win-1568238/?messageId=12449115&page=2

No, he was only using his regular Susanoo.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By terry2012  Online
@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:

It said right there that he had used Perfect Susanno after he was brought back alive, and it even gave the page number in the comment.

Still, even if he didn't, there is no reason to suggest that he cannot used Pefect Susanno when he was brought back alive, since Hulkage Just posted a scan showing Madara can absorb ninjutus while he was blind and did not have his eyes. Unless we are only using Imperfect Susanoo here? Which leave me with one question, can the Bijuu bomb be absorb?

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By KCMinato

@hulkage said:

@kcminato:

No Caption Provided

Yes blind Madara can absorb ninjutsu and yes he absorbed amaterasu.

No Caption Provided

Look at the amaterasu on the armor that Madara took off and dropped on the ground . He didnt absorb it . He simply took the amor off .

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:
@terry2012 said:
@valarmelkor said:

It said right there that he had used Perfect Susanno after he was brought back alive, and it even gave the page number in the comment.

Still, even if he didn't, there is no reason to suggest that he cannot used Pefect Susanno when he was brought back alive, since Hulkage Just posted a scan showing Madara can absorb ninjutus while he was blind and did not have his eyes. Unless we are only using Imperfect Susanoo here? Which leave me with one question, can the Bijuu bomb be absorb?

He can use Perfect Susanoo when he was brought back alive, but he only used his imperfect Susanoo for some reason.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9,10, or 11.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers