Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:

A counter attack that would kill Gai would be a scratch to Boros, and I've already proven Boros' striking power is several calibers higher.

1. Two things that are irrelevant to my points, as I've said nothing about Boros.

This is false. At the point Gai was bending space Madara wasn't even able to defend against it anymore let alone keep up.

2. Actually, as I've already shown, Madara could not only clearly see Guy advancing on him, he also attempts to react. But, space bending in his vicinity prevents that, allowing Guy to land the kick. Again, that's the entire point behind Night Guy as a technique.

I'm saying something about Boros. He could ignore Madara's attack, tank it, and hit Madara with exponentially more force than the attack that nearly killed him if he's playing the same "stay in one spot and defend" game.

All of which is irrelevant to my points.

Going along with the above point, "keeping up" in this fight would have to be Madara moving equally fast; not just seeing where Boros is going and failing to dodge his attacks like in the Gai fight.

Well, Boros has no actual speed feats on Guy's level, so it's mostly a moot point. That said, he didn't "fail" to dodge, he was prevented from dodging or doing anything. As I've explained, Night Guy is all about preventing the opponent from countering. Madara, not knowing this, attempt a counterattack, which failed to space bending, preventing him from moving.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By alextheboss

@trueaustralian said:

@alextheboss: He only says its hurt, not that it burned him. Meanwhile the blasts themselves don't even usually cause charing or melting to the environment they hit, just impact craters, like all the energy is kinetic.

In the anime it made it clear it was from heat, and also some ki blasts cause fire afterwards, at least in the anime. In the manga some blasts leaves smoke behind, though I agree that implies there isn't that much heat. Tbh it's most likely just toriyama not even thinking of it.

Also if ki attacks didn't have heat would is the thing that causes people to dissolve when they are engulfed by a ki attack?

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: Marc has already provided scan of Madara defending himself against Gai, and in this case Boros would get atomised.

Boros is slower and kicking to someone is far below than a kick that distort space. Just a basic knowledge. You don't have to be a genius to know that.

Boros doesn't stand a chance against either of the duo.

PS: Madara or Toneri doesn't have to go physical when they have energy attacks and hax to stomp Boros.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By TrueAustralian

@alextheboss: They are definitely not room temperature, but I don't get the sense that they are thousands of degree's either.

Also if ki attacks didn't have heat would is the thing that causes people to dissolve when they are engulfed by a ki attack?

I assume the kinetic force rips them apart.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Anomalous

@anomalous:

Marc has already provided scan of Madara defending himself against Gai, and in this case Boros would get atomised.

Not when he was bending space like you claimed in your last post. He saw Gai but that's where the feat ends. He 100% did not defend against it. He didn't even have great success against sekizou and Gai wasn't relativistic for that. We don't even have evidence to put him at light speed before Night Gai.

No Caption Provided

Boros is slower and kicking to someone is far below than a kick that distort space. Just a basic knowledge. You don't have to be a genius to know that.

Prove it with feats. I guarantee you Boros' kick was a stupid amount stronger than Night Gai. Do you know exactly how much each weigh and exactly how fast they were going? And of course real world physics always apply in fiction right?

Boros doesn't stand a chance against either of the duo.

You keep saying this but haven't proved it.

PS: Madara or Toneri doesn't have to go physical when they have energy attacks and hax to stomp Boros.

Ye Madara genjutsu maybe. How does Boros "not stand a chance" against Toneri? He can easily dodge the moon cutting attack. I'm seeing a lot of bias but not many feats.

No amount of bias will turn Madara standing still and getting hit into him successfully defending against Gai.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Bloodlust on Boros 8/10

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Marc_55

@anomalous said:
@great_black_star said:

@anomalous:

Marc has already provided scan of Madara defending himself against Gai, and in this case Boros would get atomised.

Not when he was bending space like you claimed in your last post. He saw Gai but that's where the feat ends. He 100% did not defend against it. He didn't even have great success against sekizou and Gai wasn't relativistic for that. We don't even have evidence to put him at light speed before Night Gai.

No Caption Provided

Allow me to put this pic into context for you. This is directly after Minato teleports away with his TSBs, saving Guy, and Kakashi warps away his shield, leaving Madara defenseless. Guy was directly on top of him by then, and even taking the direct hit, not just the shockwaves, Madara tanked it just fine. He was even smiling about it, because he was enjoying himself so much, and the damage done would never amount to anything substantial.

No Caption Provided

Also, on the topic of Night Guy, we've been over this. He couldn't defend himself, not for lack trying, but for space bending, literally preventing him from doing anything. It's not a low showing on his part, in fact, it's a high showing for the fact that he could see Guy moving at all.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: there is nothing to prove team doesnt have the feats to suggest they can survive BFR or a life wipping attack, is that simple.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Anomalous

@marc_55: I like how 5 times in a row you reply to my response to someone else's argument. Anyway

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:
@great_black_star said:

@anomalous:

No Caption Provided

1. Allow me to put this pic into context for you. This is directly after Minato teleports away with his TSBs, saving Guy, and Kakashi warps away his shield, leaving Madara defenseless. Guy was directly on top of him by then, and even taking the direct hit, not just the shockwaves, Madara tanked it just fine. He was even smiling about it, because he was enjoying himself so much, and the damage done would never amount to anything substantial.

No Caption Provided

2. Also, on the topic of Night Guy, we've been over this. He couldn't defend himself, not for lack trying, but for space bending, literally preventing him from doing anything. It's not a low showing on his part, in fact, it's a high showing for the fact that he could see Guy moving at all.

1. I'm aware. Like I've said multiple times, Boros has incomparable defense/regen to Gai so he wouldn't have to avoid TSB necessarily, and he hits incomparably harder than Night Guy. This is just to show that Madara failed to dodge (he very much would have to dodge Boros) a sub-relativistic attack. Sekizou didn't amount to anything substantial? Are you looking at the same scan of Madara drooling blood that I am? Moon kick >>> Night Gai >> Sekizou (the attacks that resulted in the damage above)
  2. It's not in any way a speed feat for Madara regardless of what he "tried" to do. If he was anywhere near relativistic reactions he never would have been touched by sekizou.
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss:

I assume the kinetic force rips them apart.

Possibly but it does seam like they are dissolving from something like high heat in some scenes.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Did you mean Guy was faster than Boros or Madara? Because from speed feats I've scene it would go Madara<Boros<Guy

Kayc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Kayc

Boros gets disintegrated till there's nothing left of him

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star said:

1. Madara has fought Gai who was bending space with his speed and yet he was able to defend against it, meaning he can react to such speed which is easily relativistic. He was hit coz space was bend as a result his staff was bend not because he cannot react. I will ask you guys to read the manga.

What speed feat does Boros has which can compare with this, to my knowledge he has none.

2. Striking strength...? Gai was accelerating himself to the level where he start bending space, force exerted from such with mass of Gai is simply far too over what Boros has done so far. Sendig someone to moon looks pretty cute in comparison. Madara was able survive that.

3. And Madara if he desire so can spam his TSB which will obliterate Boros beyond atomic disintegration and he has no counter for it. MADARA can simply form a tsb shield and Boros try to hit and get disintegrated.

HE has not feat to suggest he can regenerate from this.

4. And Toneri not being able to stomp Boros...?

Tell me tha when he has shown anything to suggest he can survive a blast that can cut moon in half

1. Madara couldn't keep up with Gai once he adapted to effects of the 8th gate, and there is no evidence that he got faster with the second rinnegan. Boros was nearly keeping up with Saitama, who is casually close to light speed (feat below. Notice his after image being cut) so we can assume Boros is well above lightning speed and probably closer to light as well.

Boros speed feat

No Caption Provided

Saitama light speed or extremely close

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Gai doesn't have a striking feat close to sending someone to the moon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That hard of an impact after 240,000 miles.

3. TSB may not stop all regen from any verse. It stops edos from regenerating because edos are a ninjutsu and Yin-Yang release nullifies all non-sage jutsu.

4. Name 1 technique Toneri has that could finish Boros. Yes he cut the moon in half big deal. Does that make him moon level? Would cutting a tree down be as impressive as blowing a tree up? Not to mention Boros could just dodge it. The moon kick against Saitama was clearly more powerful than Naruto's punch that beat Toneri...

so after-image= light speed now? because the narutoverse has had after images since part 1...........by that logic madara is well beyond light speed lmao.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrcksaid:

@cosmic_lantern: there is nothing to prove team doesnt have the feats to suggest they can survive BFR or a life wipping attack, is that simple.

Madara:

• Blitz
  • Limbo gangbang
  • Genjutsu GG
  • Leaps and bounds more durable
  • helluva lot more striking power
  • Leaps and bounds more versatile
  • Planetary wood release
  • Wood clones
  • Chakra chains he can't break
  • Atomic disintegration
  • Lightspeed senjutsu attacks (he's already in the nanosecond range reactionary wise btw)
  • IT

Toneri:

• Blitz
  • Lightspeed moonsplitting beam
  • Regenerating golem that he can do nothing to
  • Can fly
  • Atomic disintegration
  • able to combat Naruto so his combat speed is by default leaps and bounds higher

What you need to prove

1. How he doesn't get blitzed from the get go
  2. How he survives any of thier high-end attacks
  3. How he gets off an attack in the first place
  4. How it will mean anything if he does manage to land one
  5. How he would even amuse Madara after he just encountered an 8th gate guy and the raikage who are both superior CQC combatants than him
  6. What attack he has that can bypass TSB
  7. How his energy based attacks don't get absorbed
  8. How he doesn't get mindraped off the bat
  9. How he deals with Limbo
  10. How he deals with planetary wood release that can release poison spores and create wood clones of himself.

That's a pretty hefty load IMO.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

team

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Do you know a thing about One Punch?

@rickyrcksaid:

Madara:

• Blitz Madara's fastest movement feat?
  • Limbo gangbang Limbo feat equal to Saitama's punch?
  • Genjutsu GG The one and only guaranteed way for Madara to win. The rest is painfully obvious Naruto fanboying.
  • Leaps and bounds more durable Are you trolling right now? Saitama's Punch (Boros' best tanking feat. Didn't kill him right away) >>>>> Night Gai (Madara's best tanking feat)
  • helluva lot more striking power Yet another baseless claim. Let's see Madara's best striking feat.
  • Leaps and bounds more versatile Madara may have more techniques (not that Boros is a one-trick-pony) but nothing other than genjutsu and possibly TSB will do much to Boros. Seriously go read One Punch again.
  • Planetary wood release What attacks specifically are you refering to?
  • Wood clones lolololol yep these will be waaaaay too much for Boros..... Not that he ever even made a clone (and probably can't) as juubi jinchuuriki.
  • Chakra chains he can't break NLF. Boros is many times physically stronger than a tailed beast so we assume based on feats that he can break them. This isn't Madara's ability either it's from Gedo Statue.
  • Atomic disintegration Feat?
  • Lightspeed senjutsu attacks (he's already in the nanosecond range reactionary wise btw) fang of light has -1000% chance of killing Boros. You have no concept of his durability or regen.

Toneri:

• Blitz Nope
  • Lightspeed moonsplitting beam Pretty sure we have no idea how fast it is. You just made that up.
  • Regenerating golem that he can do nothing to He can do nothing to????? Now Boros < Kurama???
  • Can fly So can Boros.
  • Atomic disintegration Feat?
  • able to combat Naruto so his combat speed is by default leaps and bounds higher Naruto doesn't move at light speed. He has 1 (stationary) light speed reaction. Boros, on the other hand, kept up with Saitama who MOVES at light speed or very close to it. I know Boros isn't equal speed to Saitama, but he is easily faster than Toneri.
No Caption Provided

You must really hate One Punch. Some of the worst lowballing I've ever seen. Provide actual feats to back up what you're saying please.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama moves at lightspeed...?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: I like how 5 times in a row you reply to my response to someone else's argument. Anyway

I'm just trying to give context for anyone reading this, not really arguing for one over the other.

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:
@great_black_star said:

@anomalous:

No Caption Provided

1. Allow me to put this pic into context for you. This is directly after Minato teleports away with his TSBs, saving Guy, and Kakashi warps away his shield, leaving Madara defenseless. Guy was directly on top of him by then, and even taking the direct hit, not just the shockwaves, Madara tanked it just fine. He was even smiling about it, because he was enjoying himself so much, and the damage done would never amount to anything substantial.

No Caption Provided

2. Also, on the topic of Night Guy, we've been over this. He couldn't defend himself, not for lack trying, but for space bending, literally preventing him from doing anything. It's not a low showing on his part, in fact, it's a high showing for the fact that he could see Guy moving at all.

I'm aware.

Then act like it.

Like I've said multiple times, Boros has incomparable defense/regen to Gai so he wouldn't have to avoid TSB necessarily, and he hits incomparably harder than Night Guy.

You don't seem to know how TSBs work, but that's not for me to explain.

This is just to show that Madara failed to dodge (he very much would have to dodge Boros) a sub-relativistic attack.

He didn't fail to dodge, he tried to counterattack, and in doing so, let himself wide open. You just said you knew the context of this fight, and yet you still make incorrect claims. That aside, Boros doesn't have any speed feats to speak of, definitely not on Guy's level.

Sekizou didn't amount to anything substantial? Are you looking at the same scan of Madara drooling blood that I am?

It didn't do anything substantial, he took a direct hit, which are far more powerful than the shockwaves, and was fine moments later. Hell, before he took the entire barrage, and was back on his feet like nothing happened. Guy even notes that EE is not enough to win.

Moon kick >>> Night Gai >> Sekizou (the attacks that resulted in the damage above)

Okay.

It's not in any way a speed feat for Madara regardless of what he "tried" to do.

That's only if you ignore the context of Night Guy, which you seem to be doing.

If he was anywhere near relativistic reactions he never would have been touched by sekizou.

Problem being, he does have at least relativistic reactions, as him reacting to Night Guy proves. Also, he did react to Guy multiple times, and he was only ever given trouble when pinned against his own shields. Not to mention a huge assist from Minato, Lee, Kakashi, and Gaara.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Anomalous

@caped_baldy said:

Saitama moves at lightspeed...?

If he moved at sound speed it would have taken 333 hours to come back from the moon. It took him a few seconds. There's also this that people keep denying for some reason even though I won't deny fang of light is light speed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: That's travel speed, and he was obviously not using that kind of jumps in his fight against Boros. Nevermind that, Lightspeed Flash isn't lightspeed lmao.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:

Like I've said multiple times, Boros has incomparable defense/regen to Gai so he wouldn't have to avoid TSB necessarily, and he hits incomparably harder than Night Guy.

1. You don't seem to know how TSBs work, but that's not for me to explain.

Sekizou didn't amount to anything substantial? Are you looking at the same scan of Madara drooling blood that I am?

2. It didn't do anything substantial, he took a direct hit, which are far more powerful than the shockwaves, and was fine moments later. Hell, before he took the entire barrage, and was back on his feet like nothing happened. Guy even notes that EE is not enough to win.

Moon kick >>> Night Gai >> Sekizou (the attacks that resulted in the damage above)

3. Okay.

If he was anywhere near relativistic reactions he never would have been touched by sekizou.

4. Problem being, he does have at least relativistic reactions, as him reacting to Night Guy proves. Also, he did react to Guy multiple times, and he was only ever given trouble when pinned against his own shields. Not to mention a huge assist from Minato, Lee, Kakashi, and Gaara.

1. It is for you to explain if you're claiming how i defined it is wrong... It prevents edos from regenerating because they are a ninjutsu and Yin-Yang nullifies all non-sage jutsus. Common knowledge and backed up by TSB feats.
  2. It didn't do next to nothing though. Not enough to win =/= negligible damage.
  3. What do you mean "okay."? Do you see how this all comes together? No matter how you subjectively look at it here are the FACTS: Madara failed to dodge a good portion of sekizou (not only the attack in that screenshot), there is no solid evidence that Gai is faster than Boros before Night Gai, and Boros' physical feats are much greater than even Night Gai.
  4. HE DID NOT REACT TO IT. HE SAW IT. Would we say Naruto has light speed reactions if fang of light hit him? Of course not. If Madara was able to do anything to avoid Night Gai then it'd be a reaction.
Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern said:

@rickyrcksaid:

Madara's fastest movement feat?

Dominating people with sage mode and instant teleporters with the utmost of easy, it isn't one feat, he's done it consistently throughout the war.

Limbo feat equal to Saitama's punch?

Don't need one, the eye is the target not a city level blast.

The one and only guaranteed way for Madara to win. The rest is painfully obvious Naruto fanboying.

What you say when you have no counter to something.

Are you trolling right now? Saitama's Punch (Boros' best tanking feat. Didn't kill him right away) >>>>> Night Gai (Madara's best tanking feat)

Not only is all of this a habitual lie of the highest degree it isn't even canonically accurate. Boros was shredded from saitamas normal punches then he regenerated.

Yet another baseless claim. Let's see Madara's best striking feat.

Casually lifts and drops a country your turn.

Madara may have more techniques (not that Boros is a one-trick-pony) but nothing other than genjutsu and possibly TSB will do much to Boros. Seriously go read One Punch again.

Another terrible refute instead of a counter, insinuating I haven't read OPM when I'd walk circles around you on said topic also.

What attacks specifically are you refering to?

The Genesis tree spread around the entire world when IT was cast.

lolololol yep these will be waaaaay too much for Boros..... Not that he ever even made a clone (and probably can't) as juubi jinchuuriki.

Concession accepted, no counter provided and feigned laughter. He can still use wood release as a Juubi jin so what's the reason he can't now? Go ahead and entertain me with another one of your wild accusations.

NLF. Boros is many times physically stronger than a tailed beast so we assume based on feats that he can break them. This isn't Madara's ability either it's from Gedo Statue.

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of, it's shown a clear limit. One Boros can't match. Also chakra chains is a rinnegan ability as Obito used them without the gedo multiple times.

Feat?

No Caption Provided

fang of light has -1000% chance of killing Boros. You have no concept of his durability or regen.

Shoots straight through his eye and no more regen.

Nope

Nice counter.

Pretty sure we have no idea how fast it is. You just made that up.

Quantifiably its about 100mph off from lightspeed bud, which is negligible when you can react in nanoseconds.

He can do nothing to????? Now Boros < Kurama???

Since when has it not been that way? Kurama oneshots boros even whilst hostless.

So can Boros.

When you realize they have no idea what their talking about.

Feat?

Already provided.

Naruto doesn't move at light speed. He has 1 (stationary) light speed reaction. Boros, on the other hand, kept up with Saitama who MOVES at light speed or very close to it. I know Boros isn't equal speed to Saitama, but he is easily faster than Toneri.

Naruto is a nanosecond timer reactionary wise and moves akin to teleportation in short distances Saitama doesn't have a quantifiable speed feat to even be considered a lightning timer. Also faulty and downright hypocritical logic being used here, just assuming he's faster than Toneri with no feat saying otherwise.

You must really hate One Punch. Some of the worst lowballing I've ever seen. Provide actual feats to back up what you're saying please.

I've provided my evidence, time for you to do the same. Simply spouting the same crap everyone else is doesn't make it an argument.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:

2. It didn't do anything substantial, he took a direct hit, which are far more powerful than the shockwaves, and was fine moments later. Hell, before he took the entire barrage, and was back on his feet like nothing happened. Guy even notes that EE is not enough to win.

3. Okay.

4. Problem being, he does have at least relativistic reactions, as him reacting to Night Guy proves. Also, he did react to Guy multiple times, and he was only ever given trouble when pinned against his own shields. Not to mention a huge assist from Minato, Lee, Kakashi, and Gaara.

It is for you to explain if you're claiming how i defined it is wrong...

Not really.

It prevents edos from regenerating because they are a ninjutsu and Yin-Yang nullifies all non-sage jutsus.

Yes, but you're missing the other half of that explanation.

Common knowledge and backed up by TSB feats.

Glad you know something about Naruto, most that argue against it don't.

It didn't do next to nothing though.

But it did, Madara was literally laughing it off.

Not enough to win =/= negligible damage.

Right, but I never said that.

What do you mean "okay."?

I mean "okay". I was never discussing Boros, and I'm still not.

Do you see how this all comes together?

Pretty sure.

No matter how you subjectively look at it here are the FACTS:

Don't forget the context of those facts, they're just as important as the end result.

Madara failed to dodge a good portion of sekizou (not only the attack in that screenshot),

He never tried, as he was fine blocking it, and he did manage to block it.

there is no solid evidence that Gai is faster than Boros before Night Gai,

There is no evidence, even circumstantial, that Boros is faster than Guy, period.

and Boros' physical feats are much greater than even Night Gai.

Again, okay.

HE DID NOT REACT TO IT. HE SAW IT.

Which is reacting, but he also attempted a counter which only failed because space warped around him, leaving him defenseless. You seem to conveniently leave that part out.

Would we say Naruto has light speed reactions if fang of light hit him? Of course not.

Obviously not, but it's not even an apt comparison. It would be if LF warped space, and Naruto tried to counter, because he could follow the attack fine, but he was unable to due to warped space.

If Madara was able to do anything to avoid Night Gai then it'd be a reaction.

He was trying, but Night Guy literally prevents that, as that is the entire point behind the technique. How many times do you want to repeat that? Night Guy is activated>Madara sees Guy coming, and calmly reacts trying to counter him>Night Guy warps space>leaving Madara unable to move and defenseless>Night Guy lands.

The most important part here, Madara was made defenseless, he wasn't just standing there and hit because he was too slow.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrcksaid:

Madara:

• Blitz
  • Limbo gangbang
  • Genjutsu GG
  • Leaps and bounds more durable
  • helluva lot more striking power
  • Leaps and bounds more versatile
  • Planetary wood release
  • Wood clones
  • Chakra chains he can't break
  • Atomic disintegration
  • Lightspeed senjutsu attacks (he's already in the nanosecond range reactionary wise btw)
  • IT

Toneri:

• Blitz
  • Lightspeed moonsplitting beam
  • Regenerating golem that he can do nothing to
  • Can fly
  • Atomic disintegration
  • able to combat Naruto so his combat speed is by default leaps and bounds higher

What you need to prove

theres some flaws in the points you asked me to prove

1. How he doesn't get blitzed from the get go - madara was never shown blitzing when he starts a fight, no reason to believe he would here
  2. How he survives any of thier high-end attacks - high tier regeneration
  3. How he gets off an attack in the first place - its likely he cant but once he goes meteoric burst (which is bound to happen) that stops Being a problem
  4. How it will mean anything if he does manage to land one - agree, wont mean much, it will take meteoric burst mode for Boros to turn things arround
  5. How he would even amuse Madara after he just encountered an 8th gate guy and the raikage who are both superior CQC combatants than him - madara almost died from having half of his torso blown up by an Island level attack, a life wipping attack should do the trick
  6. What attack he has that can bypass TSB - depends on what you mean bypass, but once the team pushes Boros enough the life wipping attack is bound to happen
  7. How his energy based attacks don't get absorbed - they're not composed of chakra
  8. How he doesn't get mindraped off the bat - again, juudara never used mindrape of the bat no reason to believe he would now
  9. How he deals with Limbo - that would be tough and i firmly believe team would have the upperhand in the beginning, that is until Boros goes ballistic
  10. How he deals with planetary wood release that can release poison spores and create wood clones of himself. - at the speeds they would be fighting no spores would touch them and even if they make contact Boros physiology is different than humans theres no way to know if they would be effective or not

Also i want to point out your hypocricy, you claim Boros planet wipping attack is arround city level because it didnt cause any damage to the surrondings but them you try to argue with me that Lee is stronger than saitama because he cracked in half a meteor that didn't destroy anything.. Just let that sink in

That's a pretty hefty load IMO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Anomalous

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:
@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:

3. Okay.

It is for you to explain if you're claiming how i defined it is wrong...

Not really.

It prevents edos from regenerating because they are a ninjutsu and Yin-Yang nullifies all non-sage jutsus.

Yes, but you're missing the other half of that explanation.

Common knowledge and backed up by TSB feats.

Glad you know something about Naruto, most that argue against it don't.

It didn't do next to nothing though.

But it did, Madara was literally laughing it off.

Not enough to win =/= negligible damage.

Right, but I never said that.

What do you mean "okay."?

I mean "okay". I was never discussing Boros, and I'm still not.

Do you see how this all comes together?

Pretty sure.

No matter how you subjectively look at it here are the FACTS:

Don't forget the context of those facts, they're just as important as the end result.

Madara failed to dodge a good portion of sekizou (not only the attack in that screenshot),

He never tried, as he was fine blocking it, and he did manage to block it.

there is no solid evidence that Gai is faster than Boros before Night Gai,

There is no evidence, even circumstantial, that Boros is faster than Guy, period.

and Boros' physical feats are much greater than even Night Gai.

Again, okay.

HE DID NOT REACT TO IT. HE SAW IT.

Which is reacting, but he also attempted a counter which only failed because space warped around him, leaving him defenseless. You seem to conveniently leave that part out.

Would we say Naruto has light speed reactions if fang of light hit him? Of course not.

Obviously not, but it's not even an apt comparison. It would be if LF warped space, and Naruto tried to counter, because he could follow the attack fine, but he was unable to due to warped space.

If Madara was able to do anything to avoid Night Gai then it'd be a reaction.

He was trying, but Night Guy literally prevents that, as that is the entire point behind the technique. How many times do you want to repeat that? Night Guy is activated>Madara sees Guy coming, and calmly reacts trying to counter him>Night Guy warps space>leaving Madara unable to move and defenseless>Night Guy lands.

The most important part here, Madara was made defenseless, he wasn't just standing there and hit because he was too slow.

I'm done with this conversation. You disagree with everything I say for the sake of arguing. "Your description of TSB is wrong, but it's not for me to say why or what's missing. Just know that it's wrong"... "I'm not discussing Boros or willing to hear out how his feats compare even though this thread involves only him and one other character"... "Madara got hit by Night Gai, but he tried and failed to react to it so let's give him AT LEAST relativistic reactions anyway since he saw it. A for effort Madara good job"... "There is no evidence that boros is faster than Gai"... You know I could almost agree with that last one if I didn't think you were talking about base through 7th gate Gai. Even 8th gate before Night Gai seems unlikely when you see this scan

No Caption Provided

But I know nothing productive will come of this since you will inevitably disagree with 100% of my points.

@caped_baldy said:

@anomalous: That's travel speed, and he was obviously not using that kind of jumps in his fight against Boros. Nevermind that, Lightspeed Flash isn't lightspeed lmao.

How much slower would he really be though? 931,000 times slower than that jump if we want to call him just above sound speed.. Idk how we're supposed to have a debate here if all his feats are irrelevant for one reason or another. "Lightspeed Flash isn't lightspeed" how did you arrive at that? I doubt ONE would name him lightspeed flash and give him "lightspeed" attacks just to create controversy.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Anomalous

@cosmic_lantern said:
@anomalous said:
@cosmic_lantern said:

@rickyrcksaid:

Madara's fastest movement feat?

Dominating people with sage mode and instant teleporters with the utmost of easy, it isn't one feat, he's done it consistently throughout the war.

That isn't speed. It's being more powerful overall. I don't recall him ever successfully reacting to a teleporter. I could be forgetting though. Show the feat please. This is what I remember happening when Sasuke teleported to him.

No Caption Provided

Limbo feat equal to Saitama's punch?

Don't need one, the eye is the target not a city level blast.

Well the attack that he wasn't able to regenerate from was somewhere between continent and moon level. Idk what you're calling city level but either way limbo doesn't have the feats to defeat Boros.

The one and only guaranteed way for Madara to win. The rest is painfully obvious Naruto fanboying.

What you say when you have no counter to something.

What I say when I agree with you on this point. I'm not going to say Madara has nothing that can beat him like you're saying Boros has nothing that can "pose a threat" to either of the team. Being rational and respecting both sides is fine.

Are you trolling right now? Saitama's Serious Punch (Boros' best tanking feat. Didn't kill him right away) >>>>> Night Gai (Madara's best tanking feat)

Not only is all of this a habitual lie of the highest degree it isn't even canonically accurate. Boros was shredded from saitamas normal punches then he regenerated.

Yet another baseless claim. Let's see Madara's best striking feat.

Casually lifts and drops a country your turn.

How is this a striking feat in any way? Alright my turn. Sends Saitama 240,000 miles in seconds with a kick:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Madara may have more techniques (not that Boros is a one-trick-pony) but nothing other than genjutsu and possibly TSB will do much to Boros. Seriously go read One Punch again.

Another terrible refute instead of a counter, insinuating I haven't read OPM when I'd walk circles around you on said topic also.

I don't have to provide a specific counter when it's common sense that a majority of Madara's attacks wouldn't do anything semi-lethal to Boros. Really? You'd walk circles around me on that topic also? Thank you for gracing me with your presence your holiness... So full of yourself smh.

What attacks specifically are you refering to?

The Genesis tree spread around the entire world when IT was cast.

That's a complete non-factor. Madara would have already won with IT if it's doing anything.

lolololol yep these will be waaaaay too much for Boros..... Not that he ever even made a clone (and probably can't) as juubi jinchuuriki.

Concession accepted, no counter provided and feigned laughter. He can still use wood release as a Juubi jin so what's the reason he can't now? Go ahead and entertain me with another one of your wild accusations.

Again, no counter provided because it's ridiculous to think these would be a threat to Boros. It's common sense so I'm not wasting my time walking you through the countless ways Boros could destroy/BFR these.

NLF. Boros is many times physically stronger than a tailed beast so we assume based on feats that he can break them. This isn't Madara's ability either it's from Gedo Statue.

Stop using words you don't know the meaning of, it's shown a clear limit. One Boros can't match. Also chakra chains is a rinnegan ability as Obito used them without the gedo multiple times.

Alright wise one let's see the clear limit that's above the strength required to send someone to the moon.

Feat?

Quite the assumption to call that "atomic disintigration".

fang of light has -1000% chance of killing Boros. You have no concept of his durability or regen.

Shoots straight through his eye and no more regen.

Do we know that puncturing it would stop regen? No. The feat that stopped Boros from regenerating was Saitama's serious punch, so for Madara to win he needs to use an attack on the same level or incapacitate him with genjutsu. It's really that simple.

Nope

Nice counter.

Oh I thought 1 word was enough to back up our argument. You seemed to think so.

Pretty sure we have no idea how fast it is. You just made that up.

Quantifiably its about 100mph off from lightspeed bud, which is negligible when you can react in nanoseconds.

You're still making things up. You haven't proven it near light speed or explained why it should be, bud. Just being an energy beam doesn't put it anywhere near LS.

He can do nothing to????? Now Boros < Kurama???

Since when has it not been that way? Kurama oneshots boros even whilst hostless.

Having trouble taking anything you say seriously after reading this. Confirmed troll.

So can Boros.

When you realize they have no idea what their talking about.

So smug. What's he doing right here:

No Caption Provided

Feat?

Already provided.

You didn't provide anything. The last one wasn't a Toneri feat, and like I said you're making a huge assumption calling it "atomic disintegration"...

Naruto doesn't move at light speed. He has 1 (stationary) light speed reaction. Boros, on the other hand, kept up with Saitama who MOVES at light speed or very close to it. I know Boros isn't equal speed to Saitama, but he is easily faster than Toneri.

Naruto is a nanosecond timer reactionary wise and moves akin to teleportation in short distances Saitama doesn't have a quantifiable speed feat to even be considered a lightning timer. Also faulty and downright hypocritical logic being used here, just assuming he's faster than Toneri with no feat saying otherwise.

Oh really? Naruto teleports short distances? Let's see it. Still making things up to fit your opinion of this being a stomp. Boros HAS to be closer to light speed than lightning speed to send Saitama to the moon as quick as he did. lightning speed it would take 1 hour and 6 minutes to reach the moon. Light speed it would take 1.3 seconds.

My responses underlined.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anomalous: not that i agree with everything you said but keep in mind you're talking to the guy who belives Lee > saitama and raikage > boros, better leave it he wont change his mind even when feats are shown.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 1

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Marc_55

@anomalous said:

I'm done with this conversation.

That makes two of us.

You disagree with everything I say for the sake of arguing.

Nope, if I disagree, it's because I feel you said something incorrect.

"Your description of TSB is wrong, but it's not for me to say why or what's missing. Just know that it's wrong"...

Didn't say it was wrong, just that you're missing the other half of the explanation, and you are.

"I'm not discussing Boros or willing to hear out how his feats compare even though this thread involves only him and one other character"

First, there's 3 people here, not 2. Second, I never wanted to discuss Boros, and I never did. When I responded it was purely to give context to Madara vs Guy. I don't care about who wins this thread, as that was never why I commented in the first place.

... "Madara got hit by Night Gai, but he tried and failed to react to it so let's give him AT LEAST relativistic reactions anyway since he saw it. A for effort Madara good job"...

This is what I don't get. You keep saying he "tried and failed", but always forget the very important context of the scene.

"There is no evidence that boros is faster than Gai"...

There isn't.

You know I could almost agree with that last one if I didn't think you were talking about base through 7th gate Gai. Even 8th gate before Night Gai seems unlikely when you see this scan

How is that scan supposed tell me anything about his speed? He blitzed around, and? What mach is that? Anything?

But I know nothing productive will come of this since you will inevitably disagree with 100% of my points.

Not 100%, just most.

"Lightspeed Flash isn't lightspeed" how did you arrive at that? I doubt ONE would name him lightspeed flash and give him "lightspeed" attacks just to create controversy.

I'm sorry, but this has to be a joke. Has to be.

Well, bye I guess.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:

"Your description of TSB is wrong, but it's not for me to say why or what's missing. Just know that it's wrong"...

Didn't say it was wrong, just that you're missing the other half of the explanation, and you are.

What other half?... This is exactly what I'm talking about.

"I'm not discussing Boros or willing to hear out how his feats compare even though this thread involves only him and one other character"

First, there's 3 people here, not 2. Second, I never wanted to discuss Boros, and I never did. When I responded it was purely to give context to Madara vs Guy. I don't care about who wins this thread, as that was never why I commented in the first place.

I am here to discuss Boros. If you're going to respond to 5 of my replies to other people, be willing to discuss the topic of the thread too.

Well, bye I guess.

Bye. Don't tag me in future threads if you don't want to discuss the original topic.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:

What other half?... This is exactly what I'm talking about.

This other half;

No Caption Provided

Meaning Boros can't just tank them, if he tries, it'll erase him. If it engulfs him, he'll die.

I am here to discuss Boros.

Then do so.

If you're going to respond to 5 of my replies to other people,

Well, as I said, I was providing context.

be willing to discuss the topic of the thread too.

Madara is the topic of the thread, along with 2 other people. Since I was discussing him, specifically his reactions, I was discussing the topic of the thread.

Well, bye I guess.

Bye.

Adios.

Don't tag me in future threads if you don't want to discuss the original topic.

No Caption Provided

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrcksaid:

@cosmic_lantern said:

@rickyrcksaid:

What you need to prove

theres some flaws in the points you asked me to prove

How can a request of proof be flawed?

madara was never shown blitzing when he starts a fight, no reason to believe he would here

No reason he's going to ignore the speed gap either.

high tier regeneration

You cannot regenerate from nothing.

its likely he cant but once he goes meteoric burst (which is bound to happen) that stops Being a problem

Admittance that Boros can't even get an attack off, insinuates he's just going to get into MB somehow before destroyed.

agree, wont mean much, it will take meteoric burst mode for Boros to turn things arround

Admittance that Boros can't hurt them even if he does get a freebie.

madara almost died from having half of his torso blown up by an Island level attack, a life wipping attack should do the trick

Said life wiper didn't completely destroy the ship they were on and only left clouds splitting for a cool animation.

depends on what you mean bypass, but once the team pushes Boros enough the life wipping attack is bound to happen

Admittance nothing but the 'life wiper' will do anything to tsb.

they're not composed of chakra

Senjutsu is natural energy and can be absorbed.

again, juudara never used mindrape of the bat no reason to believe he would now

Actually he doesn't hesitate to utilize his Sharingans genjutsu when given the chance, since he has a 3rd eye now it's going to be much stronger.

that would be tough and i firmly believe team would have the upperhand in the beginning, that is until Boros goes ballistic

So no actual answer to it just 'boros goes ballistic'

at the speeds they would be fighting no spores would touch them and even if they make contact Boros physiology is different than humans theres no way to know if they would be effective or not

Ignored wood clones.

Also i want to point out your hypocricy, you claim Boros planet wipping attack is arround city level because it didnt cause any damage to the surrondings but them you try to argue with me that Lee is stronger than saitama because he cracked in half a meteor that didn't destroy anything.. Just let that sink in

Lmfao. HALF the meteor was larger than kage mountain and the village under it, I don't need to explain how this is above a mountain level striking feat.

@anomalous

That isn't speed. It's being more powerful overall. I don't recall him ever successfully reacting to a teleporter. I could be forgetting though. Show the feat please. This is what I remember happening when Sasuke teleported to him.

Well the attack that he wasn't able to regenerate from was somewhere between continent and moon level. Idk what you're calling city level but either way limbo doesn't have the feats to defeat Boros.

Prove it was continent to moon level than. Proof Limbo doesn't have the feats to defeat him when only one of them can ragdoll the beasts and BSM Naruto. They crush his eye i.e his vital organ which he regens from and call it a day.

What I say when I agree with you on this point. I'm not going to say Madara has nothing that can beat him like you're saying Boros has nothing that can "pose a threat" to either of the team. Being rational and respecting both sides is fin

Im analyzing both sides and making a decision based off what I've seen, boros wouldn't even entertain Madara when he just fought Guy whose superior.

How is this a striking feat in any way? Alright my turn. Sends Saitama 240,000 miles in seconds with a kick:

Cute. But this doesn't compare to dropping a country on someone or bisecting 5 mountains with a shockwave from a sword swing.

I don't have to provide a specific counter when it's common sense that a majority of Madara's attacks wouldn't do anything semi-lethal to Boros. Really? You'd walk circles around me on that topic also? Thank you for gracing me with your presence your holiness... So full of yourself smh.

Said 'common sense' has yet to be proven, if it's so simple than explain it. Your welcome for my time btw.

That's a complete non-factor. Madara would have already won with IT if it's doing anything

It isn't when he can cover the entire world in it, meaning boros can't escape it and Madara would be aware where he is.

Again, no counter provided because it's ridiculous to think these would be a threat to Boros. It's common sense so I'm not wasting my time walking you through the countless ways Boros could destroy/BFR these.

Than do so, it's a debate not a tea party. Madara has every general advantage over Boros and your only arguments have been 'It's common sense!'

Alright wise one let's see the clear limit that's above the strength required to send someone to the moon.

Unquantifiable, thus why it's a striking feat.

Do we know that puncturing it would stop regen? No. The feat that stopped Boros from regenerating was Saitama's serious punch, so for Madara to win he needs to use an attack on the same level or incapacitate him with genjutsu. It's really that simple.

Yep because it'd destroy it completely, and it's what he regens from. Nah Saitamas serious punch was aimed towards the beam not his eye, his body was already completely shredded from normal punches.

You're still making things up. You haven't proven it near light speed or explained why it should be, bud. Just being an energy beam doesn't put it anywhere near LS

Multiplying the moons circumference within the time it takes you to lower your arm, I used the speed from the worlds fastest punch in comparison (which is extreme lowballing considering were dealing with characters pushing LS and have entire fights within a second)

Moons circumference (6,786 Miles) x 19mps = 128,934mps Compared to lights 186,000 mps, yes it's easily around lightspeed bud.

Having trouble taking anything you say seriously after reading this. Confirmed troll.

Still no refute showing no argument.

So smug. What's he doing right here:

levitating =/= flying

You didn't provide anything. The last one wasn't a Toneri feat, and like I said you're making a huge assumption calling it "atomic disintegration"...

Showing more ignorance of the series:

No Caption Provided

Being directly compared to onoki's dust release which basically does the same thing.

Oh really? Naruto teleports short distances? Let's see it. Still making things up to fit your opinion of this being a stomp. Boros HAS to be closer to light speed than lightning speed to send Saitama to the moon as quick as he did. lightning speed it would take 18.5 hours to reach the moon. Light speed it would take 1.3 seconds.

I see you don't read responses well, 'seemingly' teleports. Also that's incorrect the back current of lightning travels half the speed of light, it'd take 2.6 seconds. Every fan calc attempting to quantify it has been 3 seconds which would place him slower than lightning. In-short you can't prove how long it took for him to get there therefore so attempting to correlate it to lightspeed is faulty.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Anomalous

@cosmic_lantern: Not going to bother with any more long posts. Your Boros downplaying is unreal. A few final points:

• He fought Tobirama before and knew how his teleportation worked. When he saw him disappear he should have known the kunai was marked. Even if not I wouldn't consider it THAT impressive. Tobirama teleported above him and was relying on gravity for the attack. In other words it's not the same as when he killed Izuna and went 'through' him. Something like that would be a teleportation reaction.
No Caption Provided
  • You have yet to provide a striking (punches, kicks, elbows, etc.)feat for Madara. Meteors are in no way a strike...
  • You just compared Saitama's serious punch to limbo because limbo STAGGERED tailed beasts. Enough said. Too much bias to even have a debate.
  • You're lowballing Boros' regen to the max. "poke him in the center eye and he's dead". It was my understanding that we go on feats, and the feats say an attack equal to Saitama's serious punch is required to destroy the eye.
  • You claim wood clones of all things would defeat Boros, and honestly need me to explain why it's common sense they wouldn't? Alrighty: Boros kicks them to the moon, hits them with meteoric burst or rips them in half with his bare hands. Done.
  • This is not enough information to see how you calculated the moon split beam near LS:

Multiplying the moons circumference within the time it takes you to lower your arm, I used the speed from the worlds fastest punch in comparison (which is extreme lowballing considering were dealing with characters pushing LS and have entire fights within a second)

Moons circumference (6,786 Miles) x 19mps = 128,934mps Compared to lights 186,000 mps, yes it's easily around lightspeed bud

What's the 19 miles per second for?

• I don't need to refute "Wild, uncontrolled Kurama one-shots Boros". Everyone who read that had a good laugh. Go ahead and think that's a win for your argument if you want to idc.
  • Last but not least... the scan you copy/pasted from the post directly above yours lmao. It says "similar to Onoki's jinton" not identical. Even so, Boros can regen body parts from nothing. He completely regrew his arm; he didn't just pull the cells back together.
  • When people say "lightning speed" they clearly mean from cloud to Earth. Example: Itachi has lightning speed reactions. True, we don't know exactly how long it took Saitama to go to/from the moon, but Boros was still standing there in meteoric burst form when he got back so it was a matter of a few seconds.
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: Did you mean Guy was faster than Boros or Madara? Because from speed feats I've scene it would go Madara<Boros<Guy

I am saying Guy is faster than Boros and Madara was able to react to him. Madara won't have any problem reacting to Boros and make a shield of TSB, which Boros will try to kick and get atomised.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star: That's a possibility, though it seems TSB can be repelled by energy and in meteoric burst form Boros' body is always expelling energy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Chair-Sama

oh god team takes this with ease.

Boros gets a full meal of meteors, TSB, limbo clones and Toneri's Big Green balls.

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By ManimalMan

The team stomps, boros' meteor burst,regen and big ass laser all massively drain his bodies energy reserves, against two guys who can absorb and nullify energy(toneri can even do it from a distance) hes kinda fucked.he also only has one long ranged attack which is a bad situation to be in when facing 2 people(who can both comfortable fight from a distance)

And that life wipIng beam of his takes up most of his energy so hes basically useless after he fires it

great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@AlexTheBoss: I don't know from where you are getting that energy can repel TSB.

And how will Boros repel it actually which is acting as a shield between him and Madara....?

And I have watched the animation and have read the webcomics too....and Boros in his meteoric burst was going CQC against Saitama..... so yeah he will get atomised.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@great_black_star:

I don't know from where you are getting that energy can repel TSB.

I'm pretty sure Naruto blocked them with chakra and possibly energy attacks (can't remember) though that may of been because of his sage chakra.

Also I think it's pretty logical that if a massive beam of energy hit a TSB the TSB would be effected. It wouldn't just phase through it like nothing was there.

And how will Boros repel it actually which is acting as a shield between him and Madara....?

Boros could arguably crack through the shield just like Guy did.

And I have watched the animation and have read the webcomics too....and Boros in his meteoric burst was going CQC against Saitama..... so yeah he will get atomised.

I know Boros was going cqc but he said his body was being propelled by energy. He said he was going beyond the limits of what flesh can handle. Also even if Boros is hit by a TSB he wil just regen.

I agree together this team wins, but one on one they would lose. Madara might be able to pull of a win by himself do to his regen and intelligence, but Toneri would most likely try to go at Boros head on.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Marc_55

@alextheboss said:

@great_black_star:

I'm pretty sure Naruto blocked them with chakra and possibly energy attacks (can't remember) though that may of been because of his sage chakra.

Naruto only survived against them with Sage Mode, without he would've been atomised. So too would Boros.

Also I think it's pretty logical that if a massive beam of energy hit a TSB the TSB would be effected. It wouldn't just phase through it like nothing was there.

Not really, TSB operates similar to Jinton, but on a higher level. It would erase Boros' energy projection.

Boros could arguably crack through the shield just like Guy did.

Not unless he does the same thing as Guy. Hitting it directly would cost him an arm and a leg.

I know Boros was going cqc but he said his body was being propelled by energy. He said he was going beyond the limits of what flesh can handle.

Does that make a difference? Guy is powered by energy as well, as chakra is energy, but he still would die hitting TSB head-on.

Also even if Boros is hit by a TSB he wil just regen.

Not if he's engulfed, which he likely would be. Not only that, Toneri could just spam them like against Naruto, blasting him to nothingness. He really doesn't have much a chance against either. 2 on 1 is a mismatch, a big one.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By alextheboss

@marc_55:

Naruto only survived against them with Sage Mode, without he would've been atomised. So too would Boros.

Meh. Saying you need sage mode is kind of a cop out since that only exists in Naruto. TSB trumps other types of chakra, but Boros doesn't have chakra at all so we don't know if his energy is more like regular or nature chakra.

Not really, TSB operates similar to Jinton, but on a higher level. It would erase Boros' energy projection.

Is there a scan of a TSB ever coming into contact with an energy attack? That would help make this more clear.

Not unless he does the same thing as Guy. Hitting it directly would cost him an arm and a leg.

He can regen so it doesn't really matter.

Does that make a difference? Guy is powered by energy as well, as chakra is energy, but he still would die hitting TSB head-on.

Guy doesn't have good durability. Even in the 8 gates he is vulnerable and the power of his own attacks was destroying his body. Also Guy has vitals that he needs to surive, Boros has almost instant regen.

Not if he's engulfed, which he likely would be.

I don't remember Madara engulfing or even attempting to engulf anyone with TSB.

Not only that, Toneri could just spam them like against Naruto, blasting him to nothingness.

Meh I would argue one full power punch from Boros would insta kill or cripple Toneri.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: I appreciate you, and your attempt at non-bias, but I'm not diving back into this. Boros can't tank TSB, because they disintegrate things like Jinton. That was my only point.

No Caption Provided

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: I understand but Jinton must also have limits.

Boros should be capable of dodging most of the tsb anyways and when he does get hit he can regen. I agree both together is way too much for him though.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: I understand but Jinton must also have limits.

It does, being that it's molecular, and nothing more.