Team.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#7 Posted by great_black_star (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone of the will take it single-handed without much difficulty

#8 Edited by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

What feats for Boros?

#9 Posted by jrnic1 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

What feats for Boros?

Kicking Saitama to the moon. Regenerated his whole body with his eye.

#10 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrnic1: Sorry I meant, which medium does he get feats from, anime or manga?

#11 Posted by jrnic1 (159 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrnic1: Then I think Boros has a fighting chance. Toneri and Madara don't really have extreme heat resistance feats, and Boros in the anime is capable of producing temperatures in the 10 of thousands of kelvin, either through friction/collision or "energy leakage".

#13 Edited by jrnic1 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@trueaustralian: Do you think by power-scaling we could assume Toneri and Madara can tank a Bijuu Dama. If so, I would imagine that a TBB would reach extreme temperatures, even if only for a fraction of a second. Just a thought.

#14 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrnic1: Never shows any sign of temperatures, the just seem to destroy and not burn.

#15 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6142 posts) - - Show Bio

@callmeblast said:

@anomalous: No, Incap. Madara puts him under IT.

OP didn't say its a full moon night, that would only work around 3 days a month.

Regen stalemate?

At first I thought this might be the case but... Toneri doesn't regenerate, and that Madara had his heart pierced by Black Zetsu and went down afterwards.

Actually I think both sides have a chance here. Boros's physicals are far beyond either of those two, and his regen is the best in this match.

Madara has a lot of hax and TSB may or may not cancel Boros's regen. Has pretty good regen, but Yagai "almost killed him" by his own admision, and, as I already said, was later downed by Zetsu piercing his heart.

Toneri has decent striking power, but not good enough to cause lasting damage on boros, and was put down by what looked to be way below Boros's striking power. And while fast, he's still much slower than Boros.

If Boros doesn't fool around too much, and goes for Meteoric Burst sooner than later, he could take the majority, downing Toneri first and Madara afterwards. However this is unlikely, and being overconfident because of his regeneration, will likely get caught in a genjutsu once Madara realizes physical attacks are ineffective (unless TSB actually cancel his regen, but who knows...).

6/10 Team.

#16 Posted by jrnic1 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@trueaustralian: I somewhat agree. The explosions in Naruto aren't very realistic. In reality, this explosion should cause 3rd degree burns to anyone within a 100km radius. That city should have melted lol

No Caption Provided

#17 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrnic1: I've always seen it a bit like DBZ's Ki blasts, they are clearly powerful but almost never leave things like this in their wake. Which would imply they lack a thermal effect.

#18 Posted by Virtuosite (3 posts) - - Show Bio

With an eye like that ... Easy genjutsu.

#19 Posted by jrnic1 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

So team wins? I'm surprised that's the overwhelming opinion.

#20 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

#21 Posted by mrx1122 (2919 posts) - - Show Bio

With an eye like that ... Easy genjutsu.

#22 Posted by jrnic1 (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite.

Accidental mismatch. Thanos vs Harry Potter is spite.

#23 Posted by IceDemonKing (10029 posts) - - Show Bio

madara and the big toe

#24 Edited by Chair-Sama (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrnic1: Then I think Boros has a fighting chance. Toneri and Madara don't really have extreme heat resistance feats, and Boros in the anime is capable of producing temperatures in the 10 of thousands of kelvin, either through friction/collision or "energy leakage".

madara brushed off amaterasu with ease and casually uses fire style moves. i don't think hes going to be effected that much unless its a long prolonged heat.

tenori has a chakra cloak that protects him. i doubt he is going to be effected by it.

and if this is juubidara he has some insane regen as well.

the dude got cut in half. i don't think a little heat is going to kill him.

@callmeblast said:

@anomalous: No, Incap. Madara puts him under IT.

OP didn't say its a full moon night, that would only work around 3 days a month.

@anomalous said:

Regen stalemate?

At first I thought this might be the case but... Toneri doesn't regenerate, and that Madara had his heart pierced by Black Zetsu and went down afterwards.

no he didn't. that is extremely false. when black zetsu(who is actually kaguya's malevolent will) pierced madara's heart, he TOOK OVER MADARA'S BODY, using the 10 tails in madara+ the chakra from everybody in the IT to revive kaguya herself.

this does not actually kill madara. he does not die until later when kaguya gets sealed, thus he had the 10-tails taken from him. the 10 tails is the SOURCE of his regen. take that away and you take the regen away. its actually rather simple.

please don't spread some bs like him getting stabbed in his heart and being killed. the dude got physically cut in half and was separated from his legs for an entire chapter and it literally didn't even phase him. you have obviously not seem much naruto or are literally lying for no reason. i don't know which, but either way please stop.

Actually I think both sides have a chance here. Boros's physicals are far beyond either of those two, and his regen is the best in this match.

thats debatable. tenori cut the moon in half with ease. madara's regen is insane. half his body was blown away. he lived.

half was pretty much demolished again by naruto. still lived. got cut in half by sasuke. literally cut at the waist up and was not even phased.

Madara has a lot of hax and TSB may or may not cancel Boros's regen. Has pretty good regen, but Yagai "almost killed him" by his own admision, and, as I already said, was later downed by Zetsu piercing his heart.

again this is completely false. he was not "downed" by zetsu piercing his heart. please read the chapter again or stop posting these compete lie. it is not even close to accurate. if you read every 3-4 pages forms he chapter or watched the episode you would know that.

when zetsu pierced his heart, he took over the 10 tails and revived kaguya.

madara himself did not die until the very end after kaguya was sealed and the 10 tails was not longer in his body. as a jinchuriki, the host is killed when the tailed beast is removed. and the ten tails was the SOURCE of his regen. so of course he wouldn't regen after that.

Toneri has decent striking power, but not good enough to cause lasting damage on boros, and was put down by what looked to be way below Boros's striking power. And while fast, he's still much slower than Boros.

because splitting the moon in half is not decent power.

If Boros doesn't fool around too much, and goes for Meteoric Burst sooner than later, he could take the majority, downing Toneri first and Madara afterwards. However this is unlikely, and being overconfident because of his regeneration, will likely get caught in a genjutsu once Madara realizes physical attacks are ineffective (unless TSB actually cancel his regen, but who knows...).

they should. they have cancelled the regen of anything else in anruto but who knows.

6/10 Team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
#25 Posted by deactivated-5c6c6de088804 (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps.

#26 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless energy is equalized I don't think TSB's should cancel his regen or that genjutsu would work on him. As for the heat he can generate, it ain't in the thousands of degrees, it's in the 10's to 100's of thousand kelvin, hotter than the surface, and possibly the interior of the sun.

#27 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone of the team will take it single-handed without much difficulty

Together, it's almost spite.

#28 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@chair-sama: Do you even know how HOT Kelvin is?

Although I think Lord Boros fighting with the measurement of Kelvin as a heat source is a hyperbole, I do think he has the speed, regen powers, and power to put these two down with moderate difficulty.

#29 Posted by great_black_star (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara don't need moon to put single person under IT. This is a spite.

Boros don't have anything to even pose as a challenge to these two. Lets be real either of the team will stomp hard.

#30 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@danikerhino: He can instantly melt thousands of cubic meters of spaceship metal, many many tons of material turned to liquid in an instant, he's generating incredible temperatures to achieve this.

#31 Edited by Anomalous (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star said:

Anyone of the will take it single-handed without much difficulty

Madara could win somewhat easily if TSB stops Boros' regen or I guess w/ the cheap genjutsu win like every other Uchiha vs ... thread. Toneri definitely isn't soloing.

@great_black_star said:

Boros don't have anything to even pose as a challenge to these two. Lets be real either of the team will stomp hard.

He does need the moon though. Infinite Tsukuyomi =/= Tsukuyomi. Underlined part confirms your One Punch hate and/or Naruto bias. Boros may not beat So6P Madara due to hax, but he definitely isn't fodder. He has better feats than 8th gate Gai.

#32 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19085 posts) - - Show Bio

@jrnic1: I've always seen it a bit like DBZ's Ki blasts, they are clearly powerful but almost never leave things like this in their wake. Which would imply they lack a thermal effect.

Goku burnt his hands of Frieza's ki blast though.

No Caption Provided

#33 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19085 posts) - - Show Bio

The team takes this imo. Toneri can distract Boros as Madara tries to seal, use genjutsu, or another trick to defeat Boros.

#34 Posted by AlexTheBoss (19085 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros's physical combat feats are better than either of theirs and his regen also seems to be better. His DC by statements is at least planet surface level and going by the anime possible small planet level.

#35 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star said:

He does need the moon though.

He doesn't. The eye has the ability, the moon is only used to make it global. In fact, IT existed before the moon did.

Infinite Tsukuyomi =/= Tsukuyomi.

Good thing nobody said anything like that.

Avatar image for freshflintstone
#36 Edited by FreshFlintstone (1227 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao at people saying Genjutsu would work on Boros a being who's compounds aren't even known and biological process are nowehre near similar to human like characters. People are seriously out of control with this genjutsu thing

#37 Posted by Anomalous (691 posts) - - Show Bio
@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:
@great_black_star said:

He doesn't. The eye has the ability, the moon is only used to make it global. In fact, IT existed before the moon did.

That second part was pretty smug. Still salty over the Saitama vs Kaguya debate that you wouldn't finish? Fair enough though. Not like it makes any difference to this thread whatsoever. If we're giving Madara the cheap genjutsu win it doesn't need to be on the same level as IT.

#38 Edited by ForgotMySoap (2 posts) - - Show Bio

Madara can solo with ease.

#39 Posted by rickyrck (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord boros stomps, the lowball is real...

#40 Posted by Danikerhino (312 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by werkudoro (6350 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by great_black_star (3362 posts) - - Show Bio

I am on Mobile so I cannot tag, so pardon me for not tagging.

For people saying Boros has better combat feat than Madara is eiher being ignorant or haven't read Naruto thoroughly.

1. Madara has fought Gai who was bending space with his speed and yet he was able to defend against it, meaning he can react to such speed which is easily relativistic. He was hit coz space was bend as a result his staff was bend not because he cannot react. I will ask you guys to read the manga.

What speed feat does Boros has which can compare with this, to my knowledge he has none.

2. Striking strength...? Gai was accelerating himself to the level where he start bending space, force exerted from such with mass of Gai is simply far too over what Boros has done so far. Sendig someone to moon looks pretty cute in comparison. Madara was able survive that.

And Madara if he desire so can spam his TSB which will obliterate Boros beyond atomic disintegration and he has no counter for it. MADARA can simply form a tsb shield and Boros try to hit and get disintegrated.

HE has not feat to suggest he can regenerate from this.

And Toneri not being able to stomp Boros...?

Tell me tha when he has shown anything to suggest he can survive a blast that can cut moon in half

#43 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:
@great_black_star said:

That second part was pretty smug.

Pretty accurate, more like. :)

Still salty over the Saitama vs Kaguya debate that you wouldn't finish?

No Caption Provided

Fair enough though. Not like it makes any difference to this thread whatsoever. If we're giving Madara the cheap genjutsu win it doesn't need to be on the same level as IT.

Lol @ it being cheap. Hax often is.

#44 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck said:

Lord boros stomps, the lowball is real...

betcha' can't prove it.

#45 Edited by Anomalous (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star said:

1. Madara has fought Gai who was bending space with his speed and yet he was able to defend against it, meaning he can react to such speed which is easily relativistic. He was hit coz space was bend as a result his staff was bend not because he cannot react. I will ask you guys to read the manga.

What speed feat does Boros has which can compare with this, to my knowledge he has none.

2. Striking strength...? Gai was accelerating himself to the level where he start bending space, force exerted from such with mass of Gai is simply far too over what Boros has done so far. Sendig someone to moon looks pretty cute in comparison. Madara was able survive that.

3. And Madara if he desire so can spam his TSB which will obliterate Boros beyond atomic disintegration and he has no counter for it. MADARA can simply form a tsb shield and Boros try to hit and get disintegrated.

4. And Toneri not being able to stomp Boros...?

Tell me tha when he has shown anything to suggest he can survive a blast that can cut moon in half

1. Madara couldn't keep up with Gai once he adapted to effects of the 8th gate, and there is no evidence that he got faster with the second rinnegan. Boros was nearly keeping up with Saitama, who is casually close to light speed (feat below. Notice his after image being cut) so we can assume Boros is well above lightning speed and probably closer to light as well.

Boros speed feat

No Caption Provided

Saitama light speed or extremely close

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2. Gai doesn't have a striking feat close to sending someone to the moon.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That hard of an impact after 240,000 miles.

3. TSB may not stop all regen from any verse. It stops edos from regenerating because edos are a ninjutsu and Yin-Yang release nullifies all non-sage jutsu.

4. Name 1 technique Toneri has that could finish Boros. Yes he cut the moon in half big deal. Does that make him moon level? Would cutting a tree down be as impressive as blowing a tree up? Not to mention Boros could just dodge it. The moon kick against Saitama was clearly more powerful than Naruto's punch that beat Toneri...

#46 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: He only says its hurt, not that it burned him. Meanwhile the blasts themselves don't even usually cause charing or melting to the environment they hit, just impact craters, like all the energy is kinetic.

#47 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star said:

3. And Madara if he desire so can spam his TSB which will obliterate Boros beyond atomic disintegration and he has no counter for it. MADARA can simply form a tsb shield and Boros try to hit and get disintegrated.

4. And Toneri not being able to stomp Boros...?

1. Madara couldn't keep up with Gai once he adapted to effects of the 8th gate,

Incorrect. Madara reacts multiple times, and even counterattacks, which would've killed Guy and ended the fight. If not for Guy having back up.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Not only that, but Madara also attempts to react to Night Guy, as he can clearly see him, but the bending space stops him. That's whole point behind the technique, bending space to keep any opponents from countering, and hitting them dead on.

No Caption Provided

and there is no evidence that he got faster with the second rinnegan.

True, but they whole point of that is that made him stronger, overall. As well as him absorbing the Shinju, and as seen, his reactions are already up to snuff.

Just some minor corrections.

#48 Posted by Anomalous (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

@anomalous said:

Incorrect. Madara reacts multiple times, and even counterattacks, which would've killed Guy and ended the fight. If not for Guy having back up.

Not only that, but Madara also attempts to react to Night Guy, as he can clearly see him, but the bending space stops him. That's whole point behind the technique, bending space to keep any opponents from countering, and hitting them dead on.

True, but they whole point of that is that made him stronger, overall. As well as him absorbing the Shinju, and as seen, his reactions are already up to snuff.

He wasn't keeping up though. He was staying in one spot playing defense. A counter attack that would kill Gai would be a scratch to Boros, and I've already proven Boros' striking power is several calibers higher. This:

@great_black_star said:

Madara has fought Gai who was bending space with his speed and yet he was able to defend against it, meaning he can react to such speed which is easily relativistic. He was hit coz space was bend as a result his staff was bend not because he cannot react. I will ask you guys to read the manga.

is false. At the point Gai was bending space Madara wasn't even able to defend against it anymore let alone keep up.

#49 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

@anomalous said:

He wasn't keeping up though.

He clearly was, he even blocked Guy's first direct attack.

He was staying in one spot playing defense.

Because he wasn't fighting back initially, he was trying to enjoy the battle a little, then he realized he had to end it. When he did, he went straight for the kill, and Guy was dead to rights without back up.

A counter attack that would kill Gai would be a scratch to Boros, and I've already proven Boros' striking power is several calibers higher.

Two things that are irrelevant to my points, as I've said nothing about Boros.

This is false. At the point Gai was bending space Madara wasn't even able to defend against it anymore let alone keep up.

Actually, as I've already shown, Madara could not only clearly see Guy advancing on him, he also attempts to react. But, space bending in his vicinity prevents that, allowing Guy to land the kick. Again, that's the entire point behind Night Guy as a technique.

#50 Posted by Anomalous (691 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@anomalous said:

A counter attack that would kill Gai would be a scratch to Boros, and I've already proven Boros' striking power is several calibers higher.

1. Two things that are irrelevant to my points, as I've said nothing about Boros.

This is false. At the point Gai was bending space Madara wasn't even able to defend against it anymore let alone keep up.

2. Actually, as I've already shown, Madara could not only clearly see Guy advancing on him, he also attempts to react. But, space bending in his vicinity prevents that, allowing Guy to land the kick. Again, that's the entire point behind Night Guy as a technique.

1. I'm saying something about Boros. He could ignore Madara's attack, tank it, and hit Madara with exponentially more force than the attack that nearly killed him if he's playing the same "stay in one spot and defend" game.
  2. Going along with the above point, "keeping up" in this fight would have to be Madara moving equally fast; not just seeing where Boros is going and failing to dodge his attacks like in the Gai fight.